[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been an atheist for most of my life, and even afte

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

I've been an atheist for most of my life, and even after I became redpilled I could never convince myself that God was real.

However recently I've started recognizing a lot of synchronicity that I can't explain. Blatant unexplained satanic imagery from globalist kikes, and the fact kikes are at the center of the world at all trying to undermine Christianity.

What if it's all true and Jews really are a vehicle of Satan? It's the only way I can explain shit like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVw_mPvYcDM
>>
>>136316935
I'm in the same boat as you. Conflicted. Plus I used to be a leftist, yet never was able to open peoples eyes up to class struggle... However, I have unnatural Persuasion skills whenever I say anything about.... them! )
>>
>>136316935
2nd peter chapter 1

There are an infinite number of coincidences that point to god. In fact the whole of creation argues irrefutably for god.

The reason that we cannot see this is because we operate under a delusion that is lifted only via righteousness.

The reason for this is so that none will be left with and excuse and none shall glory in gods presence.

Anyway god bless you in your path.
>>
>>136316935
TO THE unbelieving materialist, man is simply an evolutionary accident. His hopes of survival are strung on a figment of mortal imagination; his fears, loves, longings, and beliefs are but the reaction of the incidental juxtaposition of certain lifeless atoms of matter. No display of energy nor expression of trust can carry him beyond the grave. The devotional labors and inspirational genius of the best of men are doomed to be extinguished by death, the long and lonely night of eternal oblivion and soul extinction. Nameless despair is man's only reward for living and toiling under the temporal sun of mortal existence. Each day of life slowly and surely tightens the grasp of a pitiless doom which a hostile and relentless universe of matter has decreed shall be the crowning insult to everything in human desire which is beautiful, noble, lofty, and good.
102:0.2.But such is not man's end and eternal destiny; such a vision is but the cry of despair uttered by some wandering soul who has become lost in spiritual darkness, and who bravely struggles on in the face of the mechanistic sophistries of a material philosophy, blinded by the confusion and distortion of a complex learning. And all this doom of darkness and all this destiny of despair are forever dispelled by one brave stretch of faith on the part of the most humble and unlearned of God's children on earth.
102:0.3.This saving faith has its birth in the human heart when the moral consciousness of man realizes that human values may be translated in mortal experience from the material to the spiritual, from the human to the divine, from time to eternity.
>>
File: StJohnChrysostom.jpg (249KB, 733x375px) Image search: [Google]
StJohnChrysostom.jpg
249KB, 733x375px
>>136316935
John 8:37-39
John 8:44
Revalation 2:9
Revalation 3:9
2 John 9-11

Worth checking these out. I've recently "become" a deist and am working on Christianity. I was raised Christian but lost my way for some years.

Unrelated to jews but definitely related to faith, read Tolstoy's A Confession.
>>
>>136316935
>explain shit like this
What don't you get? Satyrs are the origins of theater and deeply associated with it, satyr imagery was widespread long after the fall of rome and the devil imagery is derived from it. Some faggot got paid to make an art and that dumb shit is what he came up with. You are still right about Christ being the way and Satan working through the jews.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.