[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Etiquette manual for Chinese tourists warns against public nose-picking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170805_211209.png (1MB, 1080x1534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170805_211209.png
1MB, 1080x1534px
>nation with the highest average IQs
>Spits and shits everywhere like a bunch of niggers

http://nationalpost.com/news/etiquette-manual-for-chinese-tourists-warns-against-public-nose-picking-or-soiling-swimming-pools/wcm/2e833389-facb-44ae-8714-8b0ba9e619f5/amp
>>
File: normalday5.webm (721KB, 640x362px) Image search: [Google]
normalday5.webm
721KB, 640x362px
does it warn them not to drive
>>
>>136306681
The nouveau riche in China is composed of a lot of rural people whose now live in cities with their rich children. The generation raised during the cultural revolution (basically, the Chinese baby boomers) are particularly bad--they're basically Africa-tier when it comes to etiquette. They were raised by the State, and basically turned into officially sanctioned SJW corps. They learned no self-reflection, or decency. They were elevated for political purposes, and turned into sociopaths. THEY are the ones who encourage little children to shit and piss on the sidewalks. THEY are the one's who spit everywhere.

This problem is going to start to go away as that generation dies off. The younger people are almost like Koreans in terms of cleanliness, though there are still some bad habits learned from their parents and grandparents.

If you even wondered why Singapore created draconian penalties for littering and spitting, now you know. They said it was to create social harmony. What the means is they had to pass laws to top the rural Chinese immigrants from disgusting the other residents, and creating bad blood.
>>
File: poo in roo.png (345KB, 459x612px) Image search: [Google]
poo in roo.png
345KB, 459x612px
>>
>>136310314
>poo in roo
australia btfo
>>
>>136307325
I've seen enough of these threads that I honestly expected the white van at the end was going to drive into the crowd too
>>
File: POO_IN_ROO.webm (1MB, 360x408px) Image search: [Google]
POO_IN_ROO.webm
1MB, 360x408px
>>136314757
>>136310314
kek
>>
>>136307325
Fake. If that was actually China the car would have just plowed through them and kept going.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.