[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that Bolling has been suspended, who's next on the chopping

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 438975093485.jpg (243KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
438975093485.jpg
243KB, 1200x800px
Now that Bolling has been suspended, who's next on the chopping block? Tucker or Hannity?
>>
>>136304640
Fox is imploding. I pity anyone who works there.
>>
File: rekt.jpg (346KB, 710x2452px) Image search: [Google]
rekt.jpg
346KB, 710x2452px
You still have to play catch up
>>
>>136304640

Hannity is fairly safe because he's the only ratings anchor they really have left on weeknights. If they lose him their ratings collapse completely.
>>
Definitely Hannity. O'Reilly also survived previous waves of accusations only to be brought down eventually.

Tucker's too much of a pussy to do anything to a woman that could possibly be construed as sexual harassment.
>>
>>136304640
What did he get suspended for?
>>
>>136307475

Unsolicited dick pics
>>
>>136307312

What happened to Melitha?

I'm glad she's gone, that lisp drove me insane.
>>
>>136304640
Hannity. He's becoming too expensive and he's probably planning to leave anyway so he can support Trump in an independent platform.

Tucker's going to stay. He's energetic and grabs the younger viewers. He's going to be there a long while for the next generation.
>>
Is this (((them))) trying to turn fox news into a pseudo cnn?
>>
>sent dick pics 11 years ago
>1 1 Y E A R S A G O
>>
Hannity too big to fail
>>
File: accuser.jpg (69KB, 643x679px) Image search: [Google]
accuser.jpg
69KB, 643x679px
Bolling must have gotten too close to the truth-Globalists and the criminal cabal don't like truth.
>>
File: ericshowoff .jpg (30KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
ericshowoff .jpg
30KB, 500x328px
Eric Bolling didn't spill his blood serving his country in Iraqistan or whereever to have bimbos spew their liberal agenda at him. Getting shot at by ISIS cuts a true American like Bolling some slack in my book!!
>>
File: shameonyou.jpg (34KB, 437x442px) Image search: [Google]
shameonyou.jpg
34KB, 437x442px
>>136304640
It's fake news don't be fooled. The heat is one ((( them ))) and they are changing the narrative and have failed over and over russia fake news is going no where so now it's back to silencing the opposition, think of Hermin Cain running for pres and the fake story's coming out to assassinate his character.

Don't be fooled senpai it's the same old story.

>Hannity has turned up the heat and (((they))) are out to get him hard now
>>
>>136307518
She quit because she was mad because her weekend morning shows were getting cancelled to cover the ever increasing events that were occurring as the election was ramping up.

She's a spoiled cunt
>>
>>136307421

>new york workplace
>2016+1

You might underestimate what can be construed as sexual harassment.
>>
>>136307475
Dick pics
>>
>Left: Fire Eric Bolling for sending a dick pic years ago!!!
>Left: CNN is run by literal Jewish sodomites... nothing to see here.
Really makes you think.
>>
>>136304640
Deninately Hannity. Surprised he hasn't yet bolted.

Tucker's safe mostly because it's no secret he don't like the President; he's harmless entertainment anyway. It's hardly difficult to "beat down" the SJWs & goofballs he gets on his show but audience loves his facial expressions & vocal decibel reactions, so win-win. It's all about entertainment (& eye candy) on Fox.

Hannity has a key man clause, banked more than Oreilly was (between radio,TV & books) and needs to go either to the WH or One America News which is not ruled by advertisers, politicians & lib Murdochs (whose dad wants to buy Sky News & needs approval from the globalists). Hannity won't be gag-ordered on OANN.
>>
>>136315196
*Definately
>>
>>136315246
*Definitely
>>
>>136315563
Did I get hacked?
>>
̶A̶i̶l̶e̶s̶
̶O̶ ̶R̶e̶i̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶
̶B̶o̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶
̶A̶d̶v̶e̶r̶t̶i̶s̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶
Welp there's always Info Wars and Russian propaganda RIP Faux
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.