[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Confederacy was raaaayyyysist! Slavery had existed in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: rebel pepe.jpg (9KB, 233x250px) Image search: [Google]
rebel pepe.jpg
9KB, 233x250px
>The Confederacy was raaaayyyysist!
Slavery had existed in the Union for 80 years, and the Confederacy gave political representation to Indians at a time when Yankees in the west were murdering them.
>>
>>136303021
Oh cool, but do you mind explaining to me why the Confederacy deserved to survive despite not having the ability to fight the North?

Most Confederacy supporters I've talked also happen to be the most buttfuck motarded flag waving Murrikans, is that contradictory?
>>
>>136303021
>Muh agriculture
>Muh dead state
>Muh flag
Please kys by hanging yourself with your battleflag that you will never fight under.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-06-01-54-05.png (225KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-06-01-54-05.png
225KB, 1280x800px
>>136303510
Some yankees gave up from the war and wanted peace instead.
>>
File: top_heh.png (390KB, 537x792px) Image search: [Google]
top_heh.png
390KB, 537x792px
Have you taken the heh pill?
>>
>>136305116
Based & cool.
>>
>>136303510
>Most Confederacy supporters I've talked also happen to be the most buttfuck motarded flag waving Murrikans, is that contradictory?
Yes, it is contradictory. Southerners desperately want to be accepted as Americans. We need to give it up and accept the fact that we are in fact Englishmen (the South is the only region of the country still populated by the founding stock of the nation).

>>136303510
>Oh cool, but do you mind explaining to me why the Confederacy deserved to survive despite not having the ability to fight the North?
We fought very hard but were overwhelmed by numbers. Even Yankees admit that man for man, our soldiers were better.

>>136305000
Some Northern states like New Jersey were full of copperheads, which was a term used at the time to refer to Northern people who sympathized with the Confederacy.
>>
>>136303021
so, we should support the union then?
>>
AGRARIAN JEFFERSONIAN decentralized govt: WATCH https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVu99o8IWTs&t=57s
>>
File: jed.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
jed.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>136305000
that sherman guy was a big nigger dicksucker
>>
>>136303510
Poor leadership who didnt invade and take washington dc when they had the chance.
>>
>>136303021
Brah don't try this "da union wuz da real rayciss" bullshit, everyone on the face of the goddamned earth was a racist at that time and they were right
>>
>>136305313
dope video. needs likes + subscribers. Guy could do well if he had a tad more structure
>>
>person with a knife at the zoo
>>
>>136305608
>Mad cuz lost the match
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.