[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be Christianized and pretty conservative on most fronts even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1499138348827.jpg (73KB, 720x721px) Image search: [Google]
1499138348827.jpg
73KB, 720x721px
>be Christianized and pretty conservative on most fronts even though I'm no prude and don't object to abortions and the like
>always try to be open minded and reject prejudices
>lately keep getting this nagging feeling that the Jews really have stuck a knife in the back of the West as revenge for centuries of abuse
>keep trying to shake it off but it keeps coming back

I come here maybe once a month for an hour just as a curiousity thing. I'm wrong, right?
>>
>>136301420
Question is what lead to those centuries of "abuse" I believe it is very likely they were up to the same old shit even thousands of years ago Preying upon people until they had enough and were cast out forcefully.
>>
>>136301420
Yes, it's the jews
>>
File: KIKED.png (14KB, 567x95px)
KIKED.png
14KB, 567x95px
>>
>>136301858
It always seemed to me that the Jews were super insular but many groups of any ethnic/religious identity do tend to socialize with one another more often than with cultural outsiders.

I believe in the general account given of the Holocaust and that the Jews have been the scapegoats and victims of many widespread pogroms. We even have an okay Hassidic Jew guy at my work and he really stands out.

More and more I look around and it just kind of picks at my mind that maybe the Jews have decided to finally really backstab the West as hard as they can and as subtly as they can. Seriously, what the fuck, I don't want to think badly of them but I'm having a hard time reasoning it away.
>>
>>136301858
>it is very likely they were up to the same old shit even thousands of years ago

They were. Jews were very influential in Rome, even to the point of having the emperor grant them an exemption from offering sacrifices to the images of Caesar. The writer of the Revelation described Jerusalem's influence over Rome as the harlot riding a beast.

Rev 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Rev 17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

The beast eventually turned on the woman and destroyed her.
>>
>>136302292
>>136302555
checked
Well the story goes, they opened the gates in Spain for the Islamic conquest, rumor also has it the same in Constantinople, They were behind Communism in both Russia and Germany trying to throw revolutions in 1917-18. This is not a new phenomenon.
>>
File: IMG_0192.png (197KB, 998x1134px)
IMG_0192.png
197KB, 998x1134px
>>136301420
The Jews were never abused by the west, they deserved every bad thing that happened to them.
>>
File: IMG_2628.jpg (478KB, 732x648px)
IMG_2628.jpg
478KB, 732x648px
>>136301420
>>
>>136302292

they did it 109 times already throughout european history, and got blown the fuck out over it, learn your history my friend. The Jew has always been an inveterate enemy of civilized man.
>>
>>136301420
>don't object to abortions
Yeah, me neither. Always cracks me up to see /pol/ seething with rage over aborted welfare magnates.
>>
>>136302926
Why, though? I'm kind of confused. Why would they be an enemy of the West? I don't associate Israel with MUH JEWs. They're democratic and capitalistic and much like the West in many ways despite their location in MENA, right? If our ways of governing and economic systems are so similar why would they want to hurt us?

I'm a pretty fair history student and chalked it up to "these guys are really different so let's blame them for our really hard to solve problems" or "other people beat them before so there's precedent to do so!" I've always found those super dangerous mindsets.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.