[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, just how far back does this shit go? I'm honestly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: otto-von-bismarck-615228.jpg (149KB, 640x916px) Image search: [Google]
otto-von-bismarck-615228.jpg
149KB, 640x916px
>>
>>136298649
the south has been in bed with the jews forever
the merchants sold them slaves
the merchants convinced the fire eaters to stay cozy with french and english banks
the merchants ran the democrat party
the merchants had wilson (the worst president of all time) to try and submit US sovereignty to the league of nations
the merchants destroyed attempts to ship out blacks, to educate blacks, to raise the economic status of blacks
the merchants experimented on the black family unit with welfare and turned them into family-less masses dependent on the government
the system perfected, the democrats set it loose upon immigrants and city-whites
damn the merchants and damn the democrats
>>
>>136299442
Wasn't there an infographic showing that the people bringing in slaves during the colonial era were all jews?
>>
File: 1455391057337.jpg (196KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1455391057337.jpg
196KB, 800x800px
Everything of importance that has ever happened was scripted long ago.
>>
>>136301739
That image is b8 m8
>>
>>136298649
The entire Confederacy was run by Jewish money. Jews ran the slave trade\

The original KKK allowed Jews in it.

>>136301739
Fake qoute - read the book. Stop posting that bullshit. Moses Hess invented Communism and Zionism
>>
>>136298649
If this were true, the Rothschilds would have gotten the British involved in the war. Britain was considering intervention on behalf of the Confederates at the time. Had a secretive cabal been backing the South, they would not have let such an opportunity go to waste.
>>
>>136298649
Knights Of The Golden Circle. The bigger plan for the South to be part of a larger empire.
>>
>>136301739

fake quote

character assassination of one of the greatest and most patriotic men to ever live.
>>
>>136304504
only a moron believes the jews were backing the south. there was big money in the railroad industry and Abe Lincoln was voted in due to the fact that he was an attorney with experience in railroad legal cases. if the jews were meddling in america back then, they were yankees.
>>
>>136299442
>the merchants convinced the fire eaters to stay cozy with french and english banks
>the merchants ran the democrat party

I got some news for you buddy, President Old HIckory aka Andrew Jackson BTFO the bank of the United States which was the most blatant attempt at recolonizing america. He founded the democratic party and it held strong until woodrow fucking wilson ruined it for everyone by setting up the Fed.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.