[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've just been to a Walmart store and it wasn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 30

File: 1475537537233.jpg (67KB, 1178x768px) Image search: [Google]
1475537537233.jpg
67KB, 1178x768px
Have I been lied to by the liberals again?
>>
>>136293967
The major problem with Walmart is not the store but the other shoppers
>>
>>136293967
They wouldn't be the largest retailer in the US if they were totally shit
>>
>>136294116
That's the thing, the shoppers aren't all that bad either. I was surprised.
>>
>>136293967
I always park my truck at the very back of the parking lot.
>>
>>136293967
The problem with Walmart is that they're rich enough to hire a multitude of corporate lawyers to skirt the same government regulation that kills off all of their local and small business competition. Walmart also has a tendency to lobby for government policy that hurts small businesses and allows large companies to become immune to the market place.
>>
>>136293967
Old Walmart was comfy and quiet. Modern Walmart is a buffet of your town's worst people.
>>
>>136293967
Walmarts are very clean and nice looking in upper-middle class white neighborhoods
>>
>>136293967

Supposedly Wal Mart merch is made with lower quality parts despite the same brands and models from asia
>>
>>136294615
>The problem is Wal-Mart [screeches in autism].
No, the problem is the government having those regulations in the first place.
>>
>>136294880
Kek, bought 12 eggs for 60cents, not bad not bad.
>>
>>136294810
This is actually true to be fair. If you're lucky enough to live in an area that can support multiple Walmarts and one of them is in a nice part of town, it can be almost as nice as a Target. You gotta have a big busy Walmart downtown on a bus route to soak off all the other people though.

There's a Walmart on the edge of town where I grew up that still looks brand new a decade after opening for business. All the rednecks and niggers go to the one inside town so the other one is an absolute dump.
>>
>>136294204

But arent they everywhere over there and relatively cheap? That can go a long way to explaining their attraction. Its not like theyre geared to providing a stellar shopping experience, thus nobody expects it.
>>
>>136293967
>t. rural retard
>>
I work for a company (essentially running our sales division) that more or less had to quit selling to Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart's obsessive focus on exacting cost reductions moved us far past the point where we were comfortable as a vendor in terms of safety or quality standards (mostly quality).

They would repeatedly insist on relatively minor reductions in wholesale cost that would necessitate major reductions in quality. And, of course, they were not passing on these fractional reductions to their end consumer.

We refocused on our traditional vendors and specialized e-commerce (Wayfair, etc.) and haven't looked back.

Just one anecdote, but poke around and you'll find a lot of that. Take it for what you will.
>>
>>136294826

Supposedly, but where else are you supposed to buy the "high quality" Hanes t-shirts?
>>
Wal-Mart is the world's largest retailer only because it has imrpoved the condition of its consumers by a minimum value equal to its total worth.

In the market, consumers only pruchase products that they believe is worth more in terms of utility versus the products own price on top of substitutes for that product.
>>
>>136295236
the nicest walmart i've ever been to was in arkansas. everything was organized perfectly and there were actually attractive white staff who wanted to help me find what i was shopping for. it was strange.
>>
>>136293967

Location, location, location. Stay out nignog and poor areas and walmart is just fine.
>>
>>136295402
lol Walmart Hanes T-shirts always start discoloring after 3 or so wears.
>>
>>136295435

Are you posting live from an Introduction to Economics class?
>>
>>136295524
The problems not Wal-Mart. Its nignogs and poor scots.
>>
>>136293967
Liberal here. Yes you were lied to. Walmart provided jobs and helped out communities. The same idiots that bitched about walmart being evil shop on amazon. Trump is 100 percent right about amazon being bad for society.
>>
>>136294451

Me too. All the seagulls and grackles are up front waiting for some kid retarded enough to wave a cheeto in the air.

Only a madman would park in the front.
>>
>>136295688
Thid is where you tell me to stop acting white, dumb nigger
>>
>>136293967
>walmart near my way
>multicultural paradise
>blacks, muslims, poos
>two lanes opened
>prices arent even that great

The experience was bad enough to classically condition me to never return. White people should boycott Walmart, most of their employees are subsidized by the government too. The less successful Walmart is, the better.
>>
The milieu of the store dictates the quality of its clientele.
>>
>>136293967
>>136294116
This was my problem. But I don't like crowds to begin with. As a business I don't have any qualms with Walmart.
>>
>>136295688
>universities are ruining the country
>>
>>136293967
It really depends on what Walmart you visit. Also, most Walmarts are built I shit areas. But I don't go to them, since they're mostly shit.
>>
>>136295899
Just saying that you have a lovely childlike naivete about how markets work.
>>
>>136293967
It varies widely on the community surrounding the store, but generally you can assume to find the most lowly among them at Wal-Mart.

Better town or area of a city? Better store, better customers.

Shittier town or area of a city? You're gonna find mostly the dregs of society.
>>
>>136296083
Not an argument
>>
>>136293967
Fuck Walmart. It's like they can read my mind. Somehow they always know to run out of the things I go there to purchase.
>>
>>136295576

I'm saying though, if everything in Walmart is a brand name knocking off their own brand, where do you buy the actual "quality" brand?
>>
>>136294451
i do this too, and i'm never surprised when my truck, parked by it's lonesome, has a friend when i return - parked right the fuck next to it.
>>
>>136296055
Out of curiosity, have you ever dealt with them?

I've worked with them directly at my last two jobs. The first time, we were a SaaS vendor to them. Mixed impressions - a lot of good in there with the bad.

Current job (VP of sales, midsized manufacturer), much more negative impression, bordering on significant dislike.
>>
>>136296083
Neither is "not an argument" - you sound like one of these NEET ancaps with zero real-life business experience.
>>
>>136294615
>Walmart also has a tendency to lobby for government policy that hurts small businesses and allows large companies to become immune to the market place.
This is why Wal-Mart lobbies in favor of raising minimum wage
>>
>>136295402
No one does mass textiles in China anymore, its unironically too expensive and if you're going that route you get better quality shit from first world boutique crap or you double down on labor that will literally never increase in value: nigger labor.

80+% of clothing you'll find in north american markets is produced in latin america or the Caribbean. Its cheaper than chinks, sometimes has trade deals with the US, and transport costs are lower.

t. a clothing wholesaler
>>
>>136295998
Dude, as much as I hate the experience of shopping at Walmart I shop there all the time. The fact that no matter what I need, I can find it at Walmart just makes it too convenient. Nowhere else can I buy produce, unfrozen meat, beer, a gun, vidya, shoes, a lawnmower, and get an oil change for my car all at one store and not rape my wallet while doing so.
>>
>>136296250
At least for food, I have not noticed name brands cheapening their quality for Walmart. It's all exactly the same. I think it might just be a clothes thing, and I think they cheapened their entire inventory just to meet Walmart's demands. I don't think you can go somewhere else and get high-quality Hanes t-shirts.
>>
>>136295277
They're in every small-medium sized towns and in most cities. Their real innovation was just how deep they've penetrated the market and changed commerce in small towns. I lived in a town where the nearest Wal Mart was almost a 40 minute drive and we were serviced by a local business guy who ran a small shop/gas station. We paid out the ass to save an hour driving round trip and yet he still had shortages despite the fact that he could just use Wal Mart himself to resupply his shop. Shit was a total joke.

People want all these small businesses back but don't realize most small business owners fucking suck an rely on shitty practices just the same as Wal Mart.
>>
>>136296579
China is slowly moving up in the world. They are to electronics what Japan used to be in the 70s and 80s.
>>
>>136293967
At Walmart now. Currently got a 36 pack condons and peroxyl mouth wash for canker sores. Looking at a mini 14 they got on the wall. Been looking at it for well over a year. I want it.
>>
>>136293967
Where? Come to the Walmart here. It's a total shit hole.
>>
>>136294615
Had nothing to do lawyers and regulations. Wal-Mart has used ruthless supply chain tactics and economies of scale to absolutely dominate the competition. Take away all regulations and "Ma and Pa's General Store" would've still been wiped out by Wal-Mart.
>>
>>136296416
You haven't made a single argument in this thread.
>>
>>136296328
You don't like those short lead times, extra quality requirements, and huge ass random orders/cancellations?
>>
>>136296990
I can tell you it's also a furniture thing, from professional experience. Probably many other things as well.
>>
K-Mart is the real disaster.
>>
>>136297081
Where did you live
>>
>>136297755
Walmart only sells 2 brands of furniture: Mainstays (walmart brand) and Better Homes & Gardens. And I've never seen BH&G furniture for sale anywhere but Walmart.
>>
>>136295236
a white Walmart is much more normie than Whole Foods, since the latter showcases a freak show of bizarre people with tattoos, piercings, and cringey haircuts
>>
>>136297414
I'm not interested in arguing serious matters with you in a dumb 4chan thread. Especially when I can tell from your posts that I'm talking to a kid with no experience in business.

You're that autistic Debate Club kid who asks out girls and then harasses them for a bullet-pointed list of reasons they said no.
>>
>>136294826
>Supposedly Wal Mart merch is made with lower quality parts
Walmart general merchandise vendor reporting in - can confirm.
>>
>>136298107
Not an argument

t. Masters in Economics
>>
>>136297421
Nah, all of that was amazing!
>>
>>136298387
From where? And what do you do?

And why haven't you awoken from theoretical Dreamland yet? And why are you spouting Economics 101 shit?

Got this funny feeling you may not have a master's in economics, lad.
>>
>>136294206
maybe because you blend in because youre some kind of weirdo yourself
>>
>>136298387
>Masters in Autism
you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded
>>
>>136298387
Not an argument.

Oh look, two people can robotically say "not an argument" over and over. You're not making one either - you sharted a few sentences of 101 theoretical boilerplate that any economist not directly in the pay off a think thank would happily concede don't apply cleanly outside of perfectly efficient markets that exist only in theory.
>>
>>136294206
depends on where you go. a walmart in suburbia and a walmart near the hood are completely different things.

t. poorfag
>>
>>136297421
>>136298400
OTIF ftw
>>
I fucking love Walmart. No lie. I really do. I love going there.
>>
I work at a Walmart store and over half the customers are shitskin foreigners who need to go back.
>>
>>136297962
BHG is a Walmart brand
>>
>>136298829
You hace yet to adress the initial claim with anything resembling an argument and I am happy to bump this thread.
>>
Last time I was at Walmart I just said fuck it and left when I got in the giant line to checkout. I didn't need anything there right away so I just went home and ordered it.

Amazon Prime should make their logo: Gives us $10 a month and you're never have to go to that shithole again.
>>
File: Target vs walmart.png (477KB, 878x767px) Image search: [Google]
Target vs walmart.png
477KB, 878x767px
>>136293967
I can't even tell you how many faggots have expounded on the virtues of Target while bashing Walmart as a place for losers and trash. They think that Target must be better because the prices FOR THE EXACT SAME SHIT are slightly higher. Just about a week ago a black hipster with dreadlocks was bragging to me that he hadn't set foot in a Walmart in over 10 years as if it was an accomplishment. Anyone who is such an elitist asshole that they can't stand to be around "low class" people long enough to buy some staple items should just move to San Francisco and start bugchasing.
>>
>>136294206
You probably live in a mostly white area.
>>
File: 574052-42518-0.jpg (46KB, 260x261px) Image search: [Google]
574052-42518-0.jpg
46KB, 260x261px
>>136295277
>Its not like theyre geared to providing a stellar shopping experience
Is that true though? When I go to Walmart, they have what I want, where I expect to find it, and for a price I am willing to pay.

My only criticism is the chronic shortage of open checkouts and the obvious push to self-checkout technologies, but even that can be a positive at times. It's nice to be able to grab 4-5 things and then quickly scan & pay yourself instead of waiting in line.
>>
>>136298965
>mfw live in maine
>95% white
>only blacks and somalis I see are at Walmart either working or shopping
>mfw walmarts are embassies of invasion
>>
>live in AZ
>Wal-Mart has bums and drunken Indians in the parking lot that ask for change
>right by a Home Depot where Mexican day laborers wait to get picked up
>inside are a bunch of niggers and freakshows

Yeah I'll never go there ever again.
>>
>white area
>walmart and dillons
>use dillons for their constant sales
>walmart for whatever else
Do people actually buy non-food items at walmart?
>>
>>136299101
Target really is basically the White equivalent of Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart is, as mentioned, typically filled with all manner of shitskins.
>>
File: IMG_0191.jpg (60KB, 635x635px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0191.jpg
60KB, 635x635px
>>136298368
Congrats, I keked. Here, have a (You).
>>
>>136299332
>>right by a Home Depot where Mexican day laborers wait to get picked up

Report them to ICE already.
>>
>>136294826
This is true. The tvs computers etc all the electronics are not the same as you would get at target or bestbuy. They use cheaper components in them and if you look at the products model number you will notice the last two digits will be "-wm" designating wal mart. Go have a look around your house.
>>
>>136299253
It's like being in some fucking Silk Road bazaar, I hate it. I miss the 80s and 90s when my town was mostly whites with some regular American niggers scattered about.
>>
>>136299406
Target is pro-tranny bathrooms though, so we can't shop there. I do my food shopping at Kroger, my clothes shopping at Kohls, my home and garden shit at Home Depot. I don't have a regular store I go to for appliances, furniture and automotive shit.
>>
>>136299064
Do you really not understand that your "initial claim" is...

...in a perfectly efficient market, a truism not even in need of stating?

...in a real-world market, often highly divergent from reality and quite misleading?

(And no, "perfectly efficient" is not synonymous with "entirely devoid of regulatory framework.)

Honestly, for those of us who are do business in the real world, dealing with rookies fresh out of business school (and I don't even think you're anywhere near that far along) is one of the most annoying things. Can take like two years for them to be worth a damn.

Get your head out of your ass and get a job.
>>
File: 1496772189264.jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1496772189264.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
>>136298965
>wyn ask a nazi informations on an item in a walmart
>>
>>136293967
Winco is better desu senpai
>>
>>136299221
My problem is the atmosphere of the people in there. I can feel the weight of poor people depression going in. Plus, the people that work there have no idea where anything I ask for are and sometimes they'll flat-out ignore me and/or give me an attitude. Also had a rat scurry past me once when I went to mine.

So fuck em'. If I want groceries, I go to Publix. If I want firearms/ sneakers, I go to Academy. Anything else is Best Buy and I can order vidya online.
In short, fuck Wally World.
>>
>>136293967
>Have I been lied to by the liberals again?- 81 posts and 5 image replies shown.

I spend money at 3 stores mostly

>Walmart
>Costco
>Amazon
>>
>>136299406
>fearing niggers
>paying a "no niggers" tax
Elitist hipster faggot detected, enjoy getting kiked out of extra shekels at Target. Don't let your daughter use the bathroom, though, because she will be raped by a tranny.
>>
File: IMG_0364.jpg (188KB, 736x815px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0364.jpg
188KB, 736x815px
>>136299841
>Amazon
>>
>>136297866
Sears/kmart have a mandatory 45 minute flash game to apply or at least they did back in 2015.
>>
>>136299728
I'm very polite and professional to all the poo in the loos, camelfuckers, niggers, spics, and miscellaneous brown people, that's what I get paid for, but in my head I'm raging and wishing I was friends with some ICE agents.
>>
>>136296990

I have no idea. I don't buy Hanes because they suck. I did buy some black Hanes shirts at some point in time and won't do it again since they went with the tagless print thing instead of the tag on the collar. That damn printing washes off and you have to stare at the shirt for a while to figure out which side goes to the front. Its stupid.
As far as anything else... what have I bought from Walmart... the last thing I bought was a box fan, made in USA for $15. The box it was in was in perfect shape but the fan itself looked like it was kicked in. Before that, almost 6 months ago, I can't think of anything I bought from Walmart or ever walking into their store.
>>
>>136299775
>Plus, the people that work there have no idea where anything I ask for are and sometimes they'll flat-out ignore me and/or give me an attitude.
I will walk you directly to the aisle it should be on and even hunt it down when it's not where it's supposed to be, which it usually is because the people who are supposed to be doing zoning and staging do it all fucking wrong.
>>
>>136293967
A Walmart store is itself an inanimate object. It is neither good nor bad. Like other anons said - its the people. Walmart and it's parking lots are dangerous if there are local dindus. But if you need a beta fish to keep you company at 3am while you watch bleach for the seventieth time, they got you covered.
>>
>>136299689
It is, but that's unfortunately in line with how cucked a lot of white people are at the moment. It's primarily white countries pushing all this "progressive" shit in the first place, after all.

>>136299886
Calm down sperg, I never implied doing either of those things myself.
>>
>>136300010
>printed tag
>tag on the collar

Why not buy some decent clothes where the tag is looped with a smooth fabric and situated horizontally on the lower-left seam on the inside of the shirt? Never sticks out, never bothers your skin, easy way to tell which way you're putting your shirt on before it goes over your head. I didn't even know the old neck tags still existed.
>>
>>136296250
>I'm saying though, if everything in Walmart is a brand name knocking off their own brand, where do you buy the actual "quality" brand?

Either buy direct or from stores who don't sell themselves as "discount" chains.

A pair of levis from Saks, Barneys, or Macys will be better quality than the special walmart shit-tier version with poor sewing and thin material. It sucks brands have to do this to their product line. But walmart demands it and their revenue potential is too big to pass up. They want to pass off a cheap, shit tier version of a brand customers know and trust to trick people into thinking they're getting a deal. It's misleading to say the least.

You get what you pay for. And if you're looking for quality, stay out of low end discount retailers like walmart.
>>
went to " super walmart" 7am 50 employees all scattered about , who can hide on their phone the best, get 6 items, go to check out, 2 lanes open, I choose the closest lane. get there and one person ahead , gives a big bill , pregnant teenage cashier miscount change, stands there mashing buttons and after a couple of minutes let me know i can go to aisle 5 she has to call someone over. she had no communication skills, slow. couldn't even perform her job .

this is how it is now. affirmative action. where their standards as a company have to lower or become nonexistent to appease SJW.

service sucks everywhere these days anyway. no one gives a shit.I guess once everyone knew we had to hire everybody they said the hell with it.
>>
File: nexttoyours.jpg (97KB, 800x1012px) Image search: [Google]
nexttoyours.jpg
97KB, 800x1012px
>>136296266
>>
>>136300077
And there in lies the biggest problem with WalMart-it's staff.
If they even hired halfway decent staff, it would be fine, but because they hire the laziest people they can find, it always turns me and a lot of other people off, especially when we can just go to other stores to find the same items and the same prices but with a more helpful staff and much cleaner customers/ stores.
>>
>>136293967
>doesnt know what a meme is
you really thought people were just walking around with shit all over themselves?
>>
>>136299724
Reducing my claim to that of a truism is not an argument. Actually, its another attempt to avoid substantiating your position.

In what way is my initial claim misleading and/or false?

Must not consumers consent to purchasing a product?
Must not consumers believe that product is not over priced prior to purchase?
Must not a consumer believe that the product's utility/price exceeds competing substitutes before they purchase said product?
Then must not a consumer believe that a product is worth more than its own price and improves the condition of the consumer more than alternatives including saving money, investing and/or purchasing different products?

If those premises hold true, how can anyone conclude that the worth of firm/producer is its minimum benefit to society?

>By the way, this is what is known as an argument which is something you're clearly incapable of making.
>>
Walmart is bad meme needs to die. Where else can I go at 10pm to buy bananas and a spool for my weed wacker?
>>
Ive seen straight out fights in florida walmarts.
>>
>>136297107
Fuck off, Japanese hi-fi equipment from the 70's is 10x better than anything the Chinese have ever dreamed of.
>>
File: 1988.jpg (20KB, 587x300px) Image search: [Google]
1988.jpg
20KB, 587x300px
>>136301274
>Where else can I go at 10pm to buy bananas and a spool for my weed wacker?
pic related
>>
>>136294206
Depends which one you go to. Upper class areas have cleaner Walmart's.
>>
>>136301447
Why is this better than walmart?

Walmart haters are just contrarian homos
>>
>>136295374
>t. the ukraine
>>
>>136301243
>inane sophomoric philosophical rants of some NEET

I don't even remember how this debate started, but finally we have a real business person on pol and your autism is getting annoying.

I also manufacture stuff, but don't sell to walmart (but do sell to amazon and other retailers).

You're not impressing anyone bud. People with real experience can identify a theoretical expert in 5 seconds. Let it go.
>>
>>136297107
hell no
>>
>>136301699
Bigger selection, better quality, overall more pleasant shopping experience
>>
>>136293967
Go on Black Friday OP
if you're lucky you'll get to see someone get trampled
Plus it's one of the few places I see that hires retards as greeters so there's hope for most of you fat neets
>>
>>136302017
>bigger selection
What do they have that Walmart does not have?

>better quality
Of what? Give an example.

>overall more pleasant
sounds very subjective. I suspect I would be equally annoyed with either store.
>>
>>136294116
This. Location makes a difference. I've been to one in a sanctuary city that was run-down, poorly stocked, and playing spanish music before. The ones I usually go to are nicely stocked and clean though.

>>136294451
Smart choice. I've seen people spend 2 minutes waiting for a spot to clear in the front, when in that time could have parked a few spaces down and been inside.
>>
>>136300926
It's a balancing act. Sure they could hire decent staff, but then that decent staff will learn to get the fuck out sooner rather than later. I was talking with one of the store managers and training coordinators, from them, it costs the store ~$3000 for every new hire.

If it wasn't for the fact that my second job is highly seasonal, I would have left Wallise World some time ago.
>>
>>136297253
Doesn't change the fact that they do lobby for tighter regulations. It's something all of the richest and most profitable companies do.
>>
>>136301447
I have never seen one of those in my life
>>
>>136302255
I've survived twould Black Friday events. Both times, I was handing out iPads. Had 40 total tablets, only handed out less than 5 both times.

It's the TVs and Toys that everyone wants.
>>
>>136302949
Their home decorative hardware, example, has competing products from multiple manufacturers; most retailers carry only one

Better quality because they generally carry a standard quality product, not the Walmart cost reduced version.
>>
Rural Walmart: Nice
City Walmart: Hell hole
>>
>>136299101

I'd gladly pay a 15% premium not to be around broke niggers
>>
>>136294116
really depends where you are desu. Any city will just be full of trash, go to a nicer smaller town and it's just normal sluts.
>>
File: 1501207770958.jpg (3MB, 3036x4048px) Image search: [Google]
1501207770958.jpg
3MB, 3036x4048px
>>136295688
>Saturday
>Introduction to Economics class?
>>
>>136294116
And the biggest (hur) problem Wal-Mart has is that its shoppers all seem to be about 3 hospital visits from the grave. I've seen more than once an ambulance parked outside, ostensibly wheeling out some scooter-whale whose body finally gave out from the abuse.
>>
>>136303457
Last time I was in a meijer on a trip, I needed to pick some odds and ends up and wandered through the automotive department. Ended up getting a four set of jack stands capable of holding up a cumulative 4 tons for $35. They've come in handy quite a few times over the years.

I'd rather go to Kroger for groceries themselves but Meijer does the general store thing better.
>>
File: aw_yeah.gif (5KB, 50x50px) Image search: [Google]
aw_yeah.gif
5KB, 50x50px
I used to be a pretentious piece of shit liberal who had my nose up in the air at WalMart but after living in rural areas, I've come to love it.

The anon who said the city ones are gross is absolutely right. But the rural ones are actually pretty /comfy/ and the prices are stupid cheap. The only weird thing about the one where I currently live is 3-7 PM it becomes like a weird spic social club as it seems like literally every Mexican in the area hits it up and seem to just hang out in the aisles socializing with each other. But they don't bother me, so whatevs.

Yeah, you do see the grossest parts of humanity there. But to be able to pick up my favorite beef jerky for $1 and grab a PS4 controller on the same visit. I'm all about it.
>>
Thanks for the throwback. It's been (((it seems like))) 10 years since I've seen a walmart like that.
>>
>>136294116
/thread
>>
>>136294206
go at 2am
>>
If you go like 4 AM to 9 AM, you'll have the store literally to yourself and it's super /comfy/.
>>
>>136293967
My liberal friends all wear their "I shop at Target" badges with pride.
When I point out there is essentially no difference between the two corporations business practices I would always get the same response: "Walmart is worse." When I press them on how it is worse they would generally tell me to fuck off.
>>
>>136293967
I haven't seen the inside of a Wal-Mart or Target in at least a decade. If I need something I either shop online or send my wife.
>>
File: 1461723617977.gif (956KB, 350x291px) Image search: [Google]
1461723617977.gif
956KB, 350x291px
>>136293967
>not going to costco
>>
>Wal-Mart in the suburbs near my house
>always super clean and produc and meat are cheap and fresh
>never have any issues and no long lines
>nothing but old people and families shopping there
It's fucking perfect, I shop there all the time and they are open 24hours a day. They also have all the fishing shit I need
>>
>>136304174
The lines at Costco are brutal though..
>>
File: trump_smile.png (24KB, 100x128px) Image search: [Google]
trump_smile.png
24KB, 100x128px
Costco Pizza and Hotdogs...

Costco and Walmart are two different things tho.
>>
>>136296266
I parked next to a car in the back of the lot once because it was right under a nice shady tree.
I get out of my car and am immediately verbally assaulted by some hormonal bitch.
"A million fucking parking spots and you have to use the one right next to me?"
"Listen real close you stupid cunt, there's no assigned parking spots here, and unless you somehow own the shade, you are more than welcome to move your piece of shit Corolla to somewhere you find more suitable."
Fucking parking space autists, jesus.
>>
>>136304147
I find Target worse when it comes to stock and prices. They try to be 'a fancier Walmart' but end up being just a smaller, more expensive one in my experience. Also Target's whole take on homosexuality kind of leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Walmart was smart enough to pull out of their political stance on that a few years ago.
>>
I wish I could go to Walmart right now. I need a few things.
>>
Friends of mine are 'too good' for walmart, saying they'd rather go to whole foods or sprouts. Their loss. I pay less. Feels good being rich.
>>
>>136294204
2nd largest, but yeah, I don't get the walmart hate desu.
>>
>>136295157
God knows what those eggs are doing to your body...
I don't even want to know what's in the meat either.
>>
>>136305242
Except most of the time its not about shade, its about not having a fucking retard park next to you, having the risk to scratch your car either by parking or opening the door. Theres a fucking reason why I park where its empty, and its not to have someone right next to me when there is free spot all around me
>>
>>136306273
they are giving you nutrients.
>>
>>136304029
>go at 2am
>not knowing 2am-4am are the best times to shop at Walmart

It's mostly fucking empty, so you can actually get a decent parking spot. Sure, you might find leftovers of the Goth and Punk eras walking around all covered in ink and metal, with dyed black hair and clothes to match, but they're content to leave you the hell alone and get on with their business. The only times I had to speak to them were once when I had to ask one that worked there if they carried some game card my nephew wanted and another time when a fellow customer waited in line to pick up Burning Crusade on release night.
>>
>>136304029
I am sleeping at 2am mr hipster.
>>
>>136306598
>the virgin park

>>136305242
>the chad landing
>>
>>136306273
Kek, that's why I didn't buy too much, if the quality ends up good, I might go back for more.

The meat didn't look too bad either, bu the price was high compared to the supermarkets.
>>
File: 643.png (837KB, 961x720px) Image search: [Google]
643.png
837KB, 961x720px
>>136306781
>shops at walmart
>at 2am
>because there will be no one there that could possibly judge him
>>
>>136308832
>because there will be no one there that could possibly judge him

I live in a city of rednecks and I blend right in. I shop at 2am so I can get in and out and not have to worry about wasting any more time in there than I absolutely need to.
>>
File: 1.webm (544KB, 450x245px) Image search: [Google]
1.webm
544KB, 450x245px
>>136309173
>denial
2am is when normal people are asleep.
>>
File: where.png (232KB, 468x351px) Image search: [Google]
where.png
232KB, 468x351px
>>136309356
>normal people
>pic related

Why don't you work the graveyard shift? It pays more, and it's pretty chill.
>>
File: dlu57929.jpg (142KB, 814x544px) Image search: [Google]
dlu57929.jpg
142KB, 814x544px
>Stepping inside of a Walmart for any reason
Could you be anymore of a sub-human?
>>
It was only when I traveled overseas that I realized how much comfier small businesses were over this commercialized shit. I have no idea which will bring them back, libertarianism or socialism.
>>
File: 1500964880228.jpg (50KB, 499x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500964880228.jpg
50KB, 499x500px
>>136309356
>normal people
you do realize where you're at, right?
>>
File: 4.gif (3MB, 250x170px) Image search: [Google]
4.gif
3MB, 250x170px
>>136309648
>ABSOLUTE denial
>>
Also, let me add that in the small business stores I frequented during my 2 month trip, I saw the tendency of these stores to sell cultural and traditional artifacts that holds the fabric of the community together compared to the big businesses back in the US. Small businesses are nationalist, big corporate businesses are globalization.
>>
>>136310402
>big corporate businesses
basically

>squeaky clean
>artificial
>fake
>bleached
>>
File: wendy.gif (404KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
wendy.gif
404KB, 1280x960px
>>136310400
>trying this hard

Man, I really don't care if you wanna bring back goth or punk looks. Be my guest, the world needs more goth girls walking around. But keep posting those images, you might have one worth saving.
>>
It's merely okay shopping, not good or bad, the ones in far flung (from Detroit) suburbs are slightly better, closer to the city (degentrifying former working class suburbs) are slightly worse. Go figure.
>>
>>136294116
this so much
>blacks
>spics
>fat white people
>fat people in general
>poor people
Good white people shop at super target.
>>
File: sad.png (162KB, 1332x554px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
162KB, 1332x554px
>>136310720
Just let it out.
>>
File: 1501301121428.png (169KB, 437x448px) Image search: [Google]
1501301121428.png
169KB, 437x448px
>>136311203
>my own post was added to this pic

Fucking hell dude.
>>
>>136293967
Parking ia the worst part honestly. You can avoid the people if you try. Never seen a shart. Sorry, bant
>>
>>136293967
go back again. you must have gotten lucky. I'm not a liberal but that place is fucking garbage.
>>
File: 00000000000.png (2KB, 202x159px) Image search: [Google]
00000000000.png
2KB, 202x159px
>>136311311
>>
>it's an advertising thread

remember to sage and report
>>
File: Anonymous (ID ZOV2fEf+).png (293KB, 514x544px) Image search: [Google]
Anonymous (ID ZOV2fEf+).png
293KB, 514x544px
>>136311507

It was a nice coincidence, but no.
>>
>>136298965
Walmart supervisor here, can confirm. Poo in loos are needy as fuck and will always make you show them exactly where in the aisle a product is because they're too stupid/lazy to spend 2 minutes looking in the aisle you direct them to
>>
File: 00000000001.png (9KB, 202x159px) Image search: [Google]
00000000001.png
9KB, 202x159px
>>136311662
>>
>>136295157
I live on a production chicken farm and I can tell you that eggs leave the farm at $.15 per egg CDN. They still have to pass through distributors who will mark up the price. Those aren't eggs m8
>>
File: Nope.jpg (107KB, 834x1008px) Image search: [Google]
Nope.jpg
107KB, 834x1008px
>>136311895
>>
>>136300077
I want to fucking strangle my third shift team for the way they constantly fuck up my topstock shelves.
>>
>>136296246
Blame the automated systems they have. They rely too much on an automated ordering system and the stockers do not properly pull out items or half-ass stocking, so some stuff isn't properly deducted from it. This leads to a backlog of merchandise or merchandise that expires if it perishable.
>>
>>136294116

That, and corporate. Corporate has a pretty heavy handed way of dealing with issues. Someone fucks up in CA, store in NC suffers. The managers in my time working there were fine and did care about actually running a good store. The hiring policy hurts walmart too, as they go for quantity over quality. The turnover rate is insane. They can't keep cashiers.
>>
>>136311203
Back when longcat and tacgnol where the thing. You can't forget about cockmongler either. Or The fuckin' Habbo raids.
>>
>>136299187
Sounds like heaven. Where is this?
>>
File: Happy Negro.jpg (32KB, 261x502px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Negro.jpg
32KB, 261x502px
>>136312311

Or this motherfucker, and teh rei. Hard to believe it's almost been fourteen years.
>>
>>136312507
What is HN doing anyway?
>>
File: just nigga thangs.jpg (161KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
just nigga thangs.jpg
161KB, 960x960px
>>136312703
>>
>>136312507
Shoop da woop nigga!
>>
>>136312982

Remember when Samuel L Jackson shilled his shitty movie on /b/ for a few months before it released?
>>
Wal Mart is one of the most amazing inventions in human history. Never before on earth has there been so much plenty for so many people.
>>
>>136303840
>Last time I was in a meijer on a trip, I needed to pick some odds and ends up and wandered through the automotive department. Ended up getting a four set of jack stands capable of holding up a cumulative 4 tons for $35. They've come in handy quite a few times over the years.

This sounds terrifying. and i own some harbor freight tools and other garbage like some craftsman pieces I occasionally use and I i've been under some suspect lifts with shit broken, but I think I would trust a wooden block more.
>>
>>136312311

Grinman likes to grin.
>>
File: that fucking thurman.png (8KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
that fucking thurman.png
8KB, 250x300px
>>136312507

THURMAN THOMAS, TOUCHDOWN
>>
>>136313998
Maybe the stands were on clearance, if so slightly less terrifying
>>
Wal-Mart is actually therapeutic help..whenever you feel depressed and down..go shop at a walmart and see all the white trash and nigs shop there and how they look...then you tell yourself...least I don't look like them..its breath of fresh air
>>
the problem is wal-mart employees don't get paid enough for the shit they have to deal with everyday.
and many of them must go on state welfare in order to maintain housing and employment.

company that does not respect the employees that make them successful = walmart corporation.
>>
>>136303318
They're located all over the midwest. I think that's the only area they're in
>>
>>136294206
Where'd you visit? I usually like to gauge a city or a part of town by the kind of shoppers you'll find in a Walmart.

Arkansas, for instance, is terrifying.
>>
>>136303043
I always park in the back so some prick doesn't ram their door into the side of my car. Then again I'm not a lazy fat ass either
>>
>>136314349

In most situations they probably function as intended, I just hate the thought of being under a car and trusting it not crushing me to a few pieces of pig iron worth less than ten dollars a piece.
>>
>>136306273
theyre called "xenoestrogens"
why theres so many trannies and numales.
>>
>>136314646
I can live off my wages at Walmart very easily, and most of my coworkers can as well, whether that means they have spouses who provide other income or they take a second job. You have to be pretty retarded to think an hourly wage can feed a family of 4.
>>
>>136314646

That's a large part of why the customer service tends to be sub-par. Part of it is that they hire just about anyone, rather than being selective and finding the best staff. Another is the low pay (Which has recently been increased greatly, at least at the store I used to work at). When I was working out on the lot as a cart pusher, I loved the job. I had a good team, spent all day in the sunshine and fresh air, got a lot of exercise, and only a tiny amount of drama, which was ususually funny more than anything. But I never wanted to advance in the company. Inside the store is a bit of a shitshow. Left when I got bored and moved on to animal husbandry which is less brain rotting.
>>
Depends which wal-mart. Suburbs vs ghettos vs rurals vs city - you get the picture.

The wal-mart in my middle class suburb is fucking superb. All the stores are superb. Clean, nice service. When you see fucked up niggers and spics wandering around, the police are quick to react.
>>
>>136295866
I just realized that every walmart i ever went to had seagulls and grackles in the parking lot!!!!!!!
Thread posts: 198
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.