[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>136287775 (OP) # >tfw you check yes on organ donor

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2137.jpg (171KB, 601x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2137.jpg
171KB, 601x431px
>>136287775 (OP) #

>tfw you check yes on organ donor
>know you're a good person
>know your body will drastically improve someone's life
>driving to work and head gets smushed
>body completely intact
>shipped off to the morgue
>meanwhile Xander is on a waiting list for xer real body
>xer's dream comes true when they get a call confirming the surgery
>kike doctors lobs off your head and pops a new mentally ill brain on your body
>as soon as possible xer begins to use your body to carry out its degenerate sexual fantasy
>fucks another mans ass with your penis and vice versa
>body completely destroyed and riddled with aids from extensive degenerate activity
>your organs begin shutting down and xer goes back to the kike surgeon
>lucky for xer a new body is available
>officer John normal died in the line of duty
>Trayvon Niggerpersonberg shot him in the head cause he dindu nuffin
>Xer gets another surgery and begins the cycle of degeneracy anew

No thank you. I'll be revoking my status as organ donor immediately.
>>
There're still no proofs it will work anyhow
>>
They can't transplant heads though m8
>>
Is Ishmael actually Grey Fox with the transplanted head of Big Boss?
>>
>>136293432
>im cancelling my donation because i dunno what the recipient will do with my body so i assume the worst
With conservashits its always about controlling other people
>>
>>136295789
How is not giving your body to another person controlling them?
I'm sure there is some libtard who'd be happy to give some degenerate their body but I'm not too keen on someone using my body after I die.

Also, I wonder if bodies will be priced differently depending on how strong and healthy everything is?
>>
>>136296018
Like used cars.
>>
Most organs are traded on black markets as opposed to ((((((((((donor charities)))))))))). Whole Eastern European countries depend on the sale of American hiker organs.
>>
>>136293432
The sheer ridiculousness of this combined with its plausibility in this degenerate age made me kek very hard.
>>
>>136293432

this is going to turn out like those experiments where they revived the dead monkey heads by circulating the synthetic fluid through its veins,

woke up screaming like it just popped out of hell. i definitely do not want to see what happens when they do it to a human. if w/e wakes up is actually human.
>>
File: image (1).jpg (107KB, 630x445px) Image search: [Google]
image (1).jpg
107KB, 630x445px
>>136293432
It's worse than that, OP. If you die on the scene, you're worthless as a body transplant--tissues start to die, especially CNS fairly quickly. You have to be in the hospital alive, but by some measure deemed to be 'brain dead'. They will cut the head off of your living body.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.