[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did the redpill made you depressed, hateful and generally a pain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 66

File: IMG_1827.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1827.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
Did the redpill made you depressed, hateful and generally a pain in the ass to be around with?

Do you hate people and their piece of shit existence even more?

If any of these questions answers with a "yes", post here and share stories.

It's daylight in the US, """redpilled""" mother basement burgerbros, welcome.
>>
>>136290067
>Do you hate people and their piece of shit existence even more?
Yes.
>>
My ex cucking me redpilled me. Now I'm hateful and bitter towards promiscuous women and hook-up culture.
>>
>>136290067
yep
I find it harder and harder to tolerate other cultures and my contempt is just leaking out constantly
>>
>>136290067
Nah. It inoculated me against the mind virus and, in turn, put elected me to a position whereby it is my duty to do all that I can to save the western world. It is up to each and every one of you to raise awareness of the mind virus. This is the zombie apocalypse and it's not currently as simple as putting a shotgun to their head. Although, it could be. Raise awareness. Only you can stop the mind virus.
>>
>>136290750
>My ex cucking me redpilled me
Wow that sucks. What happened?
>>
>>136290067
What do you mean by "the redpill". There are many redpills, including many bullshit ones that aren't actually redpills.
>>
>>136291105
this is just too pedantic
autist confirmed
>>
>>136290750
The red pill changed my life with women. Before I believed in the "men and women are equal" meme. Now I know this is bullshit and after 15 years of long term relationships, I maintain dominance as a man instead of trying to be "equal". My girl and I are happier than I've been in any previous relationship. By far.
>>
>>136291001 Thoth is action.
>>136291222 Kek is truth and disruption.
>>
>>136291222

You sound hot.
>>
>>136290067
the red pill cured my of yellow fever
>>
>>136291100
She refused to stop flirting with everyone that wanted to fuck her like she didn't want to lose the attention, I'm also an insecure faggot so I just had to end it. Now she's THE disgusting roastie, we spent a year together and 1 month after we broke up she had already fucked 4 people (they were all in relationships)
>>
>>136290067
I was already depressed, hateful and a pain in the ass to be around with since I'm 12.
>>
RedPill made me blackpill. Always been a cynic and pessimist but I was amazed at how many lies I still believed until the RP cleared my vision. Didn't even know I believed these lies until I hated myself for believing them. Now I'm alive simply in hopes that it will all fall down in my lifetime.

I don't know how anyone can not see the degradation of this world and how worthless existence has become. I'm oldfag so at least I have the pre-web life to use as an excuse. You youngsters have no fucking excuse for living a lie.

The worst RP was women. That is a raw oozing wound that will never heal. Satanic cunts.
>>
Nah I was that way since I'm 15. /pol/ just accelerated it.
>>
>>136291408
lol, had a gf like that once and I dumped her
then she tried saying she was pregnant after, so I told her to have an abortion and that I didn't give a fuck

found out a few months later from one of her best friends that she had cheated on me a bit too

she got knocked up by some guy she had pretty much just met, not long after we broke up & ended up having a kid with him, lol
>>
File: T Cole - The Past.jpg (2MB, 2102x1351px) Image search: [Google]
T Cole - The Past.jpg
2MB, 2102x1351px
It helped me to realise that I, and others, possess a metaphysical ideal in terms of the world and people and that the only path of action in the wake of this realisation is to strive towards this ideal and manifest it into reality. This began a journey of physical and intellectual self-improvement and the want to inspire others towards the same goal.
>>
>>136290067
I'm a white male, so the red pill just confirmed my obvious superiority. I'm a much more pleasant person now that I understand the hierarchy and my place in it.
>>
I regret taking the pill. Feel like I only needed to be red pilled on women and not the other stuff. That just took hope out of me
>>
>>136290067
Yes, I now understand what absolute morons are willing to believe and how strongly they believe it. I now understand they are being played and controlled by propaganda. You people taught it to me.
>>
>>136290067
No, i was always depressed, hateful and generally a pain in the ass to be around with
>>
>>136291408
>she didn't want to lose the attention
That is a huge red flag desu
They're just waiting for an opportunity to find someone better than you, and they will seek every opportunity to do that. It happened to many people I know.
You're either being cucked, or are going to be, if they continue to try and get attention.
>>
>>136290067
Its funny, I've been pretty angsty from the redpill myself.
But lately I feel off. Like, enlightened is you will. I think I snapped, or maybe I just got desensitized. I simply dont feel the anger anymore about really anything.
So now I just train my body
>>
>>136290067
I understand and expect the worst from niggers. Living in suburbs around whites is my new goal, amongst other things
>>
Initially it did, it made me horribly depressed and suicidal since I just couldn't see a point in living in a world where I have no control. But one day, I had grown tired of feeling powerless and started making every day count, making sure that I never let myself be swayed by the opinions or feelings of others and stay true to what I believe in.
>>
>>136290067
I gotredpilled at 16, I'm 25 now. Dropped all my online friends and the 1 irl friend I had. Most of my schoolmates have babies now. My first kiss has a baby, one of my other friends might have a baby. I'm being lost in time.
>>
>>136291561
Consider that society sort of demands the masses to collectively believe in lies. We are conditioned and breaking that conditioning is painful. We are trained to cringe when thinking certain things. For example, when a normalfag hears or dares to say the word "nigger", there is an internal process of guilt and implied wrongdoing. It has little to do with racism as much as the inability to say a word. They say "N word" amd attribute some magic power to it, internalizing these self-imposed limits of thought. Meanwhile, this becomes a security hole in the mind to be exploited. The basic axiom that says racism must be avoided at all costs creates and opportunity to manipulate people to do or accept things they wouldn't ordinarily do or accept by making them choose between this and accepting what is perceived by them to be something far worse: racism. This is cognitive dissonance. It is one of the greatest methods of spreading the mind virus (which is am information virus affecting humans and spread throughout social media). Those of you who can wrap your heads around this have a duty to recognize and expose it. Do not stoop to argue the pointless topics of these people like "Where should trannies poop?" Instead, merely point them out as the infected. Deem them untouchable. Ostracize them the way they would attempt to ostracize you.
>>
>>136291729
Or she had your kid and told him it was his.
>>
>>136291769
Nicely written, you seem like you have understood it.
>>
>>136291769
Good post here.
>>
>>136290067
It's a phase. The redpill is just knowing the truth, how you deal with it has nothing to do with the redpill. If you're a depressive faggot, it will probably bring you down. If you're a hyperactive faggot you might become Milo.

I don't redpill everybody though, I let them talk to me about their fantasy land they watch on CNN unless it's something too big to let pass.
>>
File: sadness_blanket.png (166KB, 500x664px) Image search: [Google]
sadness_blanket.png
166KB, 500x664px
>>136291729
I hope mine gets a STD at least, she's biscum.
>>136292002
>tfw i ignored the red flags because i wanted to have a gf really bad
God I hate being autistic.
>>
>>136291222

checked, and i agree.
>>
>>136290067
Yes, I hate absolutely everyone now. The red pill on women was the hardest one for me to take. I used to have so much respect for women. Now I feel like I've been scammed.
>>
File: source.gif (1MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
source.gif
1MB, 2048x2048px
>>136291895
>>136291457
>>
File: PyramidPEPE.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
PyramidPEPE.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>136290067

All those questions accurately describe the Shills who have been trying to do a Discredit Campagin against the KB Threads(http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge%20Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/).

"Redpill" is merely awakening, Enlightenment is something else.
>>
>>136290067
Soo I should not post?
>>
I dont know what redpilled means.

I dont watch TV.
I dont watch YouTube personalities.
I dont eat processed food.
I dont drink anything but water and whole milk.
I dont play video games.
I dont engage in social media.
I will not pay the way for awoman to go out with me.
I will not back down from my political positions.
I do not give money to homeless.
I do not tip.
I do not use central air.
I do not smoke or drink.
I do not skip a day of exercise.
I stopped making excuses for my lack of success.

I do only have two friends left and even they try to convince me to lighten up. I will not forsake my beliefs to be popular.

https://youtu.be/fW4YJjBDu0w

Ill most likely die alone.

I do not have very many friends left.
>>
>>136291769
In other words, the redpill is not a way of life. It is a level of awareness that offers and opportunity to choose the best way of life. Otherwise, it can be very simply put that we are all going to die eventually and that none of it matters. But for the living, it is up to us to choose what matters, recognize this world as it is, and navigate this world to our own aims.
>>
>>136292744
Should have found a better one before dumping her. It's like finding a new job. Better to look while you have one. Anyway, just pretend you have a girlfriend or start flirting with 30 girls you have no intention of being in a relationship with and eventually one will stand out to you. Now that you know what you want, it's a lot easier.
>>
>>136290067
Is this redpill just a belief system akin to religion based on a symbolic alterity that does not actually exist in reality.
>>
>>136293091
>I do not use central air
Well there's your problem. Wtf
>>
>>136290067
Yes.
>>
>>136293309
The redpill is the opposite of that. It is looking past the beliefs you've held and examining something impartially to see it for what it really is. Not just what you would like it to be. That's where the depression can come into play for people. These are inconvenient truths and they are far worse than anything Al Gores is selling.
>>
>>136293436
Hah, yeah. At one point I realized how weak it was making me to always have control of the ambient temperature.

Since then I can regularly handle temps 90 and above without sweating. Its freeing.
>>
>>136290067
Not really.
I have always been hateful
>>
File: redpills.jpg (1MB, 817x4829px) Image search: [Google]
redpills.jpg
1MB, 817x4829px
>>136293091

Redpill = Truth

Bible says

Truth will set you free
The path to salavation and freedom is the redpill.

If you are sad and depressed, then you truly are not taking the redpill.
What do you know about truth, and do you accept the truth?

taking the redpill means accepting the truth

case and point
niggers are wild humans, aggresive and hard to train
whites are germans sheppards, easy to train, loyal and strong
chinks are like shar pey, indivudualistic, aggresive, yet smart
>>
>>136290067
Quite the opposite really pre pill I was a bit of a waste of space, had decent job but other than that floated around getting mashed and not doing a lot

I found it inspiring. Obviously the very early stage when you realise modernity and most people are shit is bad, but the flip side of that is you discover all of the history and culture. If you feed of this you can't go wrong, it drives you to better yourself and people around you
>>
>>136290067
Why would it, OP? No point losing sleep over the truth.
Being mixed I feel I'm in a unique position to help fix black culture in the US. Nobody outside the ingroup can speak up about it, and not enough people are, I'm throwing my hat in the ring. Already opened up the eyes of a few of my friends in college, and hopefully I'll open more once I graduate.
>>
File: IMG_0788.jpg (308KB, 1000x590px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0788.jpg
308KB, 1000x590px
>>136291561
See pic related. Black pill is liberating
Go down above it all

I agree women is the worst one though, but understanding it is protection
>>
>>136292744
>i ignored the red flags because i wanted to have a gf really bad
Lots of people do that, many do things way more retarded than you. The thing is, women just naturally want their options open.
It's why they crave attention so much, more options for breeding.
I recall watching a Molymeme video, where the person calling in was considering voluntarily letting his gf cuck him because he so desperately wanted one. Whereas she just wanted to keep her options open.
>>
>>136292073
Stage 2

Remember to hit the books as well as gym
>>
File: just.jpg (101KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
101KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 1453872563179.jpg (87KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1453872563179.jpg
87KB, 500x484px
>>136290067
my life is so terrible that walking out my door and picking a direction to walk until i collapse and die is a real option
>>
>>136293738
I'm not overly happy, and I'm not overly sad.

I've found the middle path, my path to enlightenment, and it lies in treating my physical body as my place of worship.

I will not forgo the self for others anymore, especially not for a quick and fleeting benefit like "approval".
>>
>>136293091
Why no tipping, sir?
>>
File: feeelbus.jpg (79KB, 1000x527px) Image search: [Google]
feeelbus.jpg
79KB, 1000x527px
>>
>>136293972
This is fantastic. May take awhile to imbibe but thanks.
>>
>>136293972
That's pretty damn black.
>>
File: 90e.jpg (33KB, 600x486px) Image search: [Google]
90e.jpg
33KB, 600x486px
Topkek is a medicine for redpill's side effects.
>>
>>136290067
Dont let it consume you anon,moderation is the key.
>>
>>136290067

Any time you take life seriously and take responsibility on, people resent you for it because it makes them look like the careless, worthless, degenerate hedonists that they are.
>>
>>136293275
I don't think I should have a serious relationship right now anyway (look at flag)
>>136294059
I hope I never become that ;-;
>>
The people saying that the woman pill is the worst must be young or something. I'm 34. The woman pill used to be hurt me but in the last few years I figured it out. Now I know how to enjoy women without getting butthurt by any of it. Now I'm looking at the mortality pill. I'm going to be 40 in six years, 50 in sixteen. It's strange that it's actually real, that my physical body will fall apart eventually, but more and more it's starting to become a horrifying reality lurking in the future, not an abstract thing. And there seems to be nothing you can do about it other than try to face it with dignity and live a good, virtuous life. Not the virtue you get from tradition or any of that bullshit, but virtue that makes rational sense. How, though? 90% of people are drones. The few aware ones don't seem to have any idea of what the best things to do are.
>>
>>136294944
The act of tipping allows an institution that takes advantage of it's workers to employ them in what is essentially a luxury setting (eating out) and makes them dependent on public subsidy.

I dislike the business model, and even more I dislike the pay structure.
>>
>take pill
>can no longer have a political discussion without getting mad
>can no longer have a political discussion without wanting to mention the Jews (but can't otherwise I'd lose all my friends/family)
>can't enjoy tv, books, &c. because they're pretty much all written, published or whatever by Jews
>>
>>136295094
No problem. I love it too. Keep meaning to read Spengler properly but haven't got round to it. There's a quite good podcast on him with Jonathan Bowden and Richard Spencer, I know some people find them gay and annoying respectively, but it's quite interesting
https://youtu.be/fAY9OlphRok
>>
>>136295874
Jews are just a group that figured out how to be on top of the world. It's what white people like to pretend whites are, except there happens to be a higher race. Why be offended by it?
>>
>>136291408
Brother, stop following what she does. Let her coalburn herself out of existence. Keep yourself out of her social influence. It will only keep that wound open. Feminism did your girl in, same with my exes. Imagine if you cucked yourself even further and put a ring on her finger hoping it would end the madness? Bullet, dodged.
>>
>>136295751
But being afraid of mortality stems from alll the other redpills really, you feel like your life lacks meaning so you're terrified of it ending with no point. Normally you are protected from that by sense of belonging to a culture and something larger than you and so on, obviously it's difficult when everything nowadays tries to crush that, but you can seek it out yourself I think
>>
>>136293647
However these beliefs seem to be of a certain persuasion. And it seems that people can just arbitrarily decide what this or that pill is. What is the end goal for you?
>>
>>136296181
Never wanted to ask because would seem like a newfag, but what does roastie acc mean? Is it a slag?
>>
>>136296199
That's actually completely true, but the thing is, the sense of belonging to a culture is usually bullshit and deserves to be crushed. I'm not interested in sticking my head in the ground for the sake of mental tranquility.
>>
>>136293091
i'll be your friend stoic anon
>>
>>136295697
>I hope I never become that
Yeah, at one point this fucking beta suggested that him, his gf and the person she wanted to fuck should go on dates together, to make sure they were the right person.
That's how desperate some """men""" are.
>>
>>136295874
If you can't have a political discussion without getting angry, then you're not fully redpilled because you're clearly under somebody else's spell to the point where you lose control of yourself. It is okay to have cold anger, since you can calmly direct it towards your enemies, but having unbridled passion like this can only sabotage you in most situations because you are then at the mercy of a skilled opponent. The redpill process is about lifting the mind control off of your shoulders, not about enhancing its grip.

Years ago, I would have been petrified to even contemplate a Roman salute because "that's what the Nazis did". Last year, I would grind my teeth when I heard social justice advocates, many who were Jewish, say that "diversity is our strength". Now? It doesn't viscerally bother me anymore. I've heard the arguments from all sides, I've given them the appropriate charity, I can play devil's advocate, but I know truly what's best for my people and for the West. I am on my way to self-improvement, raising a family, and fighting back against demographic decline.

Why would I be angry if I have nothing to fear and if I have agency? That is the real redpill. You are free from all external control.
>>
>>136294697
Most succinct post in this thread. Good stuff.
>>
>>136290067
And answers with a "no" not welcome?
I'm happier being awake and not living by telling myself lies like the rest of society.
>>
>>136295501
underrated comment, red pill made me very grateful to not be as constrained or deluded as others around me
>>
>>136295874
You are me posting from somewhere else.
>>
>>136296376
Can't agree, Europa is real. It's in ur blood. I'm assuming your not religious?
>>
>>136290067
>Did the redpill made you depressed, hateful and generally a pain in the ass to be around with?

During one year or two. No I'm used to being red pilled.
>>
>>136290067
>daily reminder that being a nihilistic faggot doesn't make you red-pilled
>>
>>136290067
Gentleman status is the red pill, and realizing that the happy caricatures we create of reality in no way reflect reality.

Patrician status is coming to realize that our culture would fall apart without fantastical aspirations and naive trust. That the greatest works of our culture are due in no small part to cooperation and sharing. That a society of the cynically redpilled would be brutish, mean, bestial, anarchy
>>
>>136296346
A whore.
>>
File: 1495232606538.jpg (71KB, 540x562px) Image search: [Google]
1495232606538.jpg
71KB, 540x562px
>>136296414
Thanks bud, it's a difficult road to walk and any support helps.
>>
>>136294697
Beautiful. Couldn't agree more. Thanks for adding some positive vibes to this thread.
>>
>>136296652
Religion is a mental illness. Of course I'm not religious. Yes, Europa is real and it is in my blood. I'd rather live in Europa than in Africa. But this has nothing to do with a sense of belonging. I just think that white culture is superior to most others and I prefer to live around it. I don't feel any sort of mystic sentimental bond to it. I have no desire to build altars in Norse woods or bond with my white brethren in some racial solidarity. I just want to keep the high level of scientific and civilizational accomplishment that the white race has achieved going.
>>
File: 1492615445556.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492615445556.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>136296508

I speak only from my heart, anon.
>>
>>136290067
No, not really, I just look at commies with more disgust now.
Not that I exit my house and I find zillions of fags with Ché Guevara shirts, there's more right wing than left wing here.
>>
>>136293652
That's funny. I've started doing the same in my car. Then I hiked up a mountain in the desert and it was a real challenge to not die. I had just read about hikers dying in AZ so I was a bit paranoid about rationing water and taking breaks in any shade I could find. My confidence was through the rood after that.
>>
File: 1495765586156m.jpg (190KB, 1024x741px) Image search: [Google]
1495765586156m.jpg
190KB, 1024x741px
>>136296973
If my words make you happy then you're always welcome to them, friend.
>>
>>136292744
Would you please be so kind to redpill me about what is going on in your country? Is Maduro so evil? I heard the opposition is just as bad. What about Chavez? Was he any good? What developments you predict?
>>
File: Reality... unwoven...jpg (117KB, 1024x1370px) Image search: [Google]
Reality... unwoven...jpg
117KB, 1024x1370px
>tfw skipped the redpill and took the blackpill
It's an abstract kind of HELL.
>>
>>136290067
No, it actually made me happier. Living the nihilistic life and being mentally deluded into thinking youre the opposite gender can have some pretty bad side effects. Especially since you entirely lack self awareness or awareness of what will make you really happy.

Im fitter and more purposeful, and have real friends now. I know what I want and what I believe.
>>
File: _20170805_144054.jpg (757KB, 1440x1892px) Image search: [Google]
_20170805_144054.jpg
757KB, 1440x1892px
>>136293762
Yes. Learning an appreciation for the accomplishments of those who came before us can help inspire us the reach for such greatness.
>>
>>136295751
Vis a vis women I'm still in rage phase. I'm late 40s. Women took a long time to digest. Still a lot of bitterness and a sense of betrayal. I'll get over it. Just need to stew.

The one RP I can't swallow is on Jews. I see all the RPs on here about them, and I'm certainly not as liberal and clueless as I once was on their history, but I simply cannot hate every Jew I see. Probably because every Jew I've ever met has been decent to me. I can see why people feel the way they do. I simply don't agree. Fully.

All one can do is live life with dignity and self-worth. Trying to find meaning is absurd. Hate who you want. Love who you want. Just don't be a disgusting cuck slave about either.
>>
>>136294501
Then you are free to do anything.
>>
>>136296785
>cynically redpilled

Thats not real redpill famalam. Real redpill is about truth, what you do with the truth is up to you. The truth is, theres no gain in living a sad shoddy life as a cynic would.

Be friendly, be positive, and control your life.
>>
>>136297399
This anon gets it.

Modern first-world life is extremely nihilistic and inherently anti-spiritual.
>>
I can smell the autism oozing from my screen from this thread.
>>
>>136290067
Redpill always meant you're transgender.
Everyone who swallowed the red pill is a tranny.
>>
>>136297170
I can only believe that I am on the same path. While I cannot yet say I am "enlightened" (who can truly say that), I can say I am more content with myself and the world than I ever have been following the middle path.
>>
>>136296895
i'm sure it will pay off
keep your head up though anon seriously, discipline is a rare quality these days, much to the detriment of society
>>
>>136297471
Yeah, I'm ok with Jews too. I've got lots of Jewish friends and I've never had any major problems with them. I enjoy their contributions to art and science. I'm sure there are lots of scummy rich Jews, but the autistic levels of whining people on here do about the Jews doesn't correspond to my experience. It's like Sanders supporters whining about the 1%. Yeah, they're rich and nepotistic. Are you saying rich white people are not nepotistic? Give me a break.
>>
File: 1501108365072.jpg (46KB, 625x377px) Image search: [Google]
1501108365072.jpg
46KB, 625x377px
>>136297938
It already is. People don't understand what it feels like to finally let go of covetous behavior.

I will keep my head up if only to do right by you anon, thanks for the kind words.
>>
>>136297676
>and yet you must post
>>
>>136297471
Take your doubts about antisemitism and apply them to women.
>>
>>136297471
It's not a matter of hate. That is how the left frames it. It is a matrer of love and looking out for the best interest of your people. It is a matter of understanding who the Jews are as a people and what their aims are. These people are generally indoctrinated to a certain way of thinking from the moment a rabbi sucks their bloody baby penis. Understanding their goals makes it clear that they are in direct conflict with the benefit of European whites. This is not something as petty as hate. It's a matter of strategy. Framing it as an emotional response is a tool of Marxists to muddle your better judgement.
>>
File: siddharta.jpg (39KB, 344x279px) Image search: [Google]
siddharta.jpg
39KB, 344x279px
>>136290067
Take this redpill
>>
>>136297471
tl;dr choose to think critically instead of in emotional terms such as "hate". Your choice of words tells me that you are open to manipulation that you're not aware of.
>>
>>136296181
It's been a few months since I've heard from her, I got the info that she fucked some guys by a mutual friend mentioning it in a group chat, I wasn't really supposed to know I guess.
>>136297175
It's bad, the opposition doesn't do anything, Maduro is worse than Chavez but Chavez was the one that started this mess.
>>
>>136298275
my nigga
>>
>>136290067
>Hateful?
Yes
>Depressed?
Getting there i dont know 16 year olds can get depressed
>Pain in the ass to be?
More like distancing myself, my friends act like niggers in white clothing
Story?
>Be me
>Be in school at year 9
>Discover feminism isnt what it seems
>curiousboy.jpg
>ask girl to have a coffee in San Pedro
>We agree to see each other again
>Meanwhile i pass time informing myself about feminism
>Discover parts of ((them)) lying around the world
>Gettingscared. gif
>Fast foward 2 months, finally get girlfriend(sexy 9/10 14-15 years old, im 15 to 16) in summer
>Summer is spent with her and some other time looking for redpills
>looks at Sargon, Philip ect
>Discovers Alt right
>Discovers Trump
>Laughs at the idiots at both sides but more at libshits
>November elections
>Trump elected, massive trigerring
>Laughingplants.png
>discovers /pol/
>massive redpills
>worldview changes
>constant feeling of sadness and anger
>Friends act like niggers because of exposure to niggerism
>girls at school act like total sluts(several even sucked my dick at recess, they cornered me at the bathrooms, seems like they were hot, consented just to get out, wasnt that bad i got sucked while i sucked nipples and milk came out but that is besides the story)
>even family feels very distant
>Tries to put up facade of liberalism
>facade starts to shatter today
>my parents start to see what my real ideology is
>be now
>Girlfriend, the quest for a religion and hope for better are the only thing keeping me going and supporting
>looking for a religion pure, benevolent and free of ((((their )))) corruption
>>
>>136298056
Why are Jews disproportionately represented among the rich and nepotistic? It's more than the one percent. Look to media. Dominated by Jews and almost none of them qualify as the one percent.
>>
>>136298209
The thing is, your thinking is inaccurate. Jews do not have a single monolithic set of goals.
>>
>>136298275
>>136298412
What did the Aryans mean by this? I sought enlightenment once and found it by giving up.
>>
Learning to accept the state of the world and your place in it is to digest the Red Pill.

You can't turn into a depressive faggot and wish it wasn't like this, or wish that you didn't know what you know.

You definitely can't bring about any form of societal change if you can't even get yourself in order.
>>
>>136298492
Because they're genetically superior to whites and have a culture that places a huge amount of emphasis on effective childrearing practices, which means that young Jews tend to be extremely competent and pragmatic.
>>
>>136298481
This is an 18+ board, but you're finding out at a young age, lad.
>>
My biggest issue is that I disagree on basically everything with the people that used to be my friends, it became unbeareable to hang out with them because their conversation and running jokes would all revolve around the same ideology which I now strongly disagree with.
I also started noticing the hypocrecy that came with it and makes me cringe hard every single time. I just don't enjoy their company anymore and I've always been a lonely dude so finding new friends has always been hard for me.

For specific one day a friend posted "I am a guy and I'm a feminist" on facebook, he got hundreds of likes and clappy emojis from a lot of common friends (mstly girls) they were all sucking his dick over his post while we all knew he has always been the typical douche when it comes to girls, he's specially nasty when talking about them and has treated like shit every single girl I've seen him date. Yet he is a feminist and a women "ally", God I just cringe from thinking about it.

I don't regret losing them, I just think of that particular episode whenever I feel guilty about it.
>>
>>136298514
Tgere are certain tenants they adhere to. One of them being that Jews are God's chosen and putting Jew above others.

>>136298662
>genetically superior
Your Jewness is showing.
>>
File: IMG_4437.jpg (407KB, 949x611px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4437.jpg
407KB, 949x611px
I'll be honest, the purposefully manafactured demographic changes make me fucking angry.
It feels hopeless man. How do we deal with these people here?
I'm Christian but I'm airing on the side of physically removing these people from Europe be it through air/sea or in a body bag.
>>
>>136299037
That's the problem with this pop political shot on social media. None of these virtue signalling fags care. That are all using it as a means to say "Yeah hey look I'm cool and we can party together." That's as far as it goes.
>>
>>136298174
Unlike Jews, women HAVE hurt me. Pretty much every goddamned one I've ever met. I see women's stupidity and subhuman behavior every day. That has a direct influence on my life. Tangible.

Jews don't even register on my radar nor I on theirs. What's that Ali quote? No Vietnamese ever called me nigger?

No Jew has ever labelled me a rapist, murderer or pedo by birth. Feminists have. And if they are Jewish feminists they are feminists and SJWs first.

No Jew has ever gone out of their way to make me feel like shit. Fuck with my head. Toy with emotions.

Women have.

Is that purely, logically sound? Probably not. I simply don't care. Until Jews give me a tangible reason to hate them I'm pretty much neutral.

Cunts can burn and die.
>>
>>136298607
>by giving up

I don't know what you found, but it sounds like contentment.

Dukkha (this is pain), sumadaya (this is the origin of pain), niroda (this is the end of pain), magga (this is the path).

When you've reached enlightenment you will find the four noble truths, then you become an "Aryan", a noble. This comes from when Buddha stood in front of the ascetic Hindu and told them to refer to him as a superior, for he'd reached an enlightenment while they still struggled completely with Maya.

Starvation is focusing on the self, after all.
>>
>>136298749
And?
Better sooner than later, i alredy had the reputation of being a bit strange, so its not like nothing changed. Only the intensity on it
>>
>>136299075
>Tgere are certain tenants they adhere to. One of them being that Jews are God's chosen and putting Jew above others.
So what? Whites were the same for hundreds of years. Doesn't mean there was some monolithic white conspiracy.
>Your Jewness is showing.
I'm not Jewish. It's just obvious that they're superior. How else would they be able to be so powerful when there are only 15 million of them?
>>
>>136290067
>Did the redpill made you depressed, hateful and generally a pain in the ass to be around with?

no i used to be that before pol
>>
>>136299179
>people
There's nothing in Christianity that says you can't protect your own people. Remember the crusades? In fact, the bible says we do not gain entrance to heaven by our own actions, but through God's grace alone. You can be a relatively terrible person by earthly terms and still go to heaven of you are faithful to Christ. That's according to the Bible. I'm not even Christian, but that's what it says so don't feel bad of you habe to eradicate invaders, lad.
>>
>>136299288
i feel you, also checked
>>
>>136293046
You have no shame, Frank
>>
>>136299232
Yeah, it's als their way to feel superior over others who know better or just don't give a shit.

I tried to debate with some of them about a few issues and none of their arguments went past facebook viral videos, they trully do not give a fuck about what they are talking about it's no loss losing people like that.

I cringe hard to the thought that I was one of them, I wonder if someone else thought of me what I now think of them.
>>
>>136299288
You come off as very short sighted and emotional. In fact, all of these pro-Jew shill posts are appeals to emotion. There is no logical or emotional appeal to white genocide. Best you get out of the way.
>>
is there any babbies first redpill stuff I can watch?
I'm not sure if I've been redpilled.
>>
File: armaniheadlock.jpg (145KB, 991x679px) Image search: [Google]
armaniheadlock.jpg
145KB, 991x679px
>>136290067
You have to live your life in accordace with the truth now that you have abandoned the comfortable embrace of mass delusion.

Now is the time to sort yourself out, anon. Godspeed.
>>
>>136299663
There is no white genocide. Fake pill.
>>
>>136299756
This is bretty good, long but bear with it, it's worth it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
>>
>>136297165
In the outdoors it's simply staying out of the sun and staying hydrated.

When I lived in Mesa, AZ I went on a few hikes out in Camelback and came pretty close to succumbing to heat a few times, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. When you come so close to your own mortality you finally manage to let go and stop coveting it. Confidence really is just a quantification of your fears.
>>
File: Saturn's polar eye.jpg (76KB, 425x441px) Image search: [Google]
Saturn's polar eye.jpg
76KB, 425x441px
After realizing the levels of manipulation everyone has been forced under, how fucked up society is, how truly vile and petty women are, how we are all ruled over by Satanic kikes at the highest level of power and how we cannot stop this evil whatsoever, I have just grown cold and distant towards most things and people. I am more or less just waiting for it all to end at this point.
>>
>>136299663
>You come off as very short sighted and emotional.

Entire post is based on myopic hatred and associated emotions.

>>In fact, all of these pro-Jew shill posts are appeals to emotion.

Case in point

>>Best you get out of the way

What makes you think I won't be on your side one day? Talk about short-sighted.
>>
>>136299326
I already told you how. They do it through collective identity as Jews. This allows them to operate as sort of double agents in any nation because their nation is not bought by geography, but by race. Which is why they fear the collective identity of white Europeans. They know that should we all play by the same rules, they would not find themselves to be superior. How am I supposed to respect a grovelling fool like yourself? You kind of sicken me.
>>
>>136300043
So how are they not genetically superior to whites, if they're successfully pulling this off?
>>
File: IMG_1629.png (11KB, 492x299px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1629.png
11KB, 492x299px
>>136290067
Generally I can't watch anything too mainstream anymore or I'll sperg out calling everything a conspiracy and degenerate. So yes. But when you see it, it's impossible not to unsee it. Am I crazy or is the world?
>>
File: nationalsocialistpath.jpg (997KB, 2160x3200px) Image search: [Google]
nationalsocialistpath.jpg
997KB, 2160x3200px
>>136299756
read the culture of critique, it's the definitive red pill. fucking buy it, because God bless Kevin Macdonald
>>
>>136299965
Why not Rastafari? You get all the weed you can smoke and you get to talk about semi-interesting people like Haile Selassie.

>>136300271
Truth be told people don't like being around me for that same exact reason. Even in silly action movies the /his/ and /k/ comes out.
>>
>>136299958
Did you get sick of the desert? That's pretty much what I experienced. Had to actively remaining calm because getting anxious about! eat exhaustion would have made me succumb faster.
>>
>>136300025
>What makes you think I won't be on your side one day?
Why not today, anon?
>>
>>136300232

Jews are prone to all sorts of mental illnesses and neuroticism, not to mention all the inbreeding.
>>
>>136290067
I admit, I feel the same way. I just wanted to play vidya and watch the meltdown for election night, etc. I didn't think I'd ever get this deep into this damn place. Help me.
>>
>>136292073
Im slowly approaching this stage
>>
>>136300483
So what? The thing that matters most when it comes to racial power is average intelligence. Somewhat higher rates of mental illness and so on are irrelevant if they also come packaged with significantly higher average intelligence.
>>
File: hitler goebbels.jpg (23KB, 389x471px) Image search: [Google]
hitler goebbels.jpg
23KB, 389x471px
>>136300232
It's not about genetic superiority. Jews may have a higher intelligence, but their genes are filled to the brim with literal cancer, neuroticism and other mental illnesses.

The problem with the Jews is that they are very ethnically aware. They will do anything to ensure their safety and survival. After Nazi Germany they realized the same thing could happen in USA. So what'd they do? Changed the immigration law so that whites, who America was built by and for, will become a minority in their own land.

When we, assuming you're white, think of European history, we think of Napoleon, vikings, the Roman Empire. What do you think Jews think of? The 109+ times we persecuted, deported or killed them.

The reason so many have trouble understanding the JQ is that they think everyone are as kind and loving as themselves. But Jews are not. They hate us.
>>
>>136300232
How is that in any way genetic? It's culturally instilled through religion. Christianity, on the other hand, does not instill putting Christians before others or equating religion with racial identity. Even blacks have made progress for their aims by using identitarian values.
>>
>>136292073
>>136294215
Why does this happen? I just instinctively started working out. Meanwhile, leftists seem to justify being in the worst possible shape they can be.
>>
File: Animal_Farm_Boxer.jpg (93KB, 500x433px) Image search: [Google]
Animal_Farm_Boxer.jpg
93KB, 500x433px
>>136300303
I'm not by any means a Nazi, but I do have the swastika in my life and the concept of Arya is important to me.

I like this image because I genuinely cannot express to my family or friends just how important it is to treat your body better. Stop eating all this erzats food and go back out into the sun. It won't just change your mind on things, it will actually change your mind.

>>136300380
I couldn't deal with the people actually. I was in a Spanish-Catholic neighborhood (lol you can tell because they have paintings of Pakal on one black and then Christ the Redeemer on another) and I faced literally almost constant racism. I'm semi-fluent in Espanol but it didn't help. Everyone else was just angry or on serious drugs. Also, it's the place I swallowed the big pill on women after a 4 year relationship. I guess I can't say I hate it, it's what turned me to Buddhism.
>>
>>136300682
>racial power
the fuck?
>Somewhat higher rates of mental illness
It's pretty significantly higher than other populations.
>significantly higher average intelligence.
It's mainly Ashkenazi, and even then it's not like they all have 125 average, it's a few points.

The real strength as mentioned in the thread is the unity and group interest. One Jew gets into a position of power, hires more Jews, they hire more Jews e.t.c.
>>
>>136300730
I know plenty of Jews. They don't hate me. Yes, they're ethnically aware and understandably alarmed by any sign of whites being racist, given what has happened in the past. But I would be too, in their position.

>>136300744
>How is that in any way genetic?
Because cultural solidarity alone, without a simultaneous genetic advantage, would not allow a race of 15 million people to be so powerful in a world of 7 billion.
>>
File: b8ad4b0bcba71c88.jpg (105KB, 1200x567px) Image search: [Google]
b8ad4b0bcba71c88.jpg
105KB, 1200x567px
>>136293972
He never left his post. F.
>>
>>136301056
Sure, it's just a few points. But a few points makes a huge difference. As for nepotism, why are other nepotistic groups not equally successful if nepotism explains all of it? The Arab guy at the liquor store is going to hire his Arab cousin, not me. Why aren't Arabs ruling the world?
>>
>>136301087
Are they alarmed by non-whites being racist?

Considering Apartheid, and Muhammad expelling the Jews.
>>
>>136296073
Will you get out with your Jew shilling? How many circumcized cocks have been in your mouth? Damn.
>>
>>136296346
It's a coal burner. A fat white chick who fucks blacks.
>>
>>136300421
>Why not today, anon?

Because white people have failed their historical and cultural responsibilities. They don't deserve to rule anything.

Everyone gets the rope.
>>
>>136301321
Yes, they are.
>>136301368
I'm not shilling, I'm just giving my take, same as you are. If you don't like it, argue against it or fugg off.
>>
>>136299311
>MAGA is the path
>>
>>136301087
>Yes, they're ethnically aware and understandably alarmed by any sign of whites being racist, given what has happened in the past.
Ok, you're halfway there. You do understand that this means they don't give a flying fuck about whites as a group, and if it serves Jewish interests, they'll do everything in their power to make you a minority?

That Jews HATE us was hyperbole. The point is that they don't give a shit about us, and see themselves as a distinct group (which they are). The problem is that most whites do not consider Jews to be a distinct group, who may have different interest than their fellow whites. That's why the whites of the 20th century allowed the Jews to take complete control over the press: they thought they were pretty much the same. We're not.
>>
>>136301312
>The Arab guy at the liquor store
>Why aren't Arabs ruling the world
>liquor store
>ruling the world

That's why. Maybe if Arabs tried to get into the upper strata of politics, banks, courts, news corporations instead of liquor stores and kebab shops they might be more successful.

That said don't discount them yet, they have that mad fertility on their side.
>>
File: castro.jpg (19KB, 447x337px) Image search: [Google]
castro.jpg
19KB, 447x337px
>>136290067
I took the red pill when I noticed changes on certain gender norms also I was dating this feminazi who then friendzoned me, using me only to fill the void.

I also noticed that she dated men who were cucked, like this guy she was serious with and mentioned about wanting her to bore him children but she rejected the idea of being domesticated.

One other thing that she's active in the goth scene and the scene is very left oriented with trends gearing towards androgyny and the acceptance of sexual taboos.

She constantly blames men for being fuckboys but attracts men who treat her like shit and I seen her own contradictions.

And California is not an ideal place to raise a family as long if the left are still prevalent.
>>
File: Buddha-Trump.png (275KB, 470x352px) Image search: [Google]
Buddha-Trump.png
275KB, 470x352px
>>136301551
i didn't want to say it
(but i saw it)
>>
I had a good upbringing so no
>>
>>136301507
You don't even know what your argument is. You're asserting that Jews are genetically superior to yourself while pointing to their ideology as being superior. Which has nothing to do with genetics. We are in agreement that a collectivist identitarian ideology produces the best results, as it has for the Jews, and that whites must regain this of we wish to see our people thrive.
>>
File: 1459708258706.jpg (97KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1459708258706.jpg
97KB, 550x512px
>>136290067
>Be generally conservative leaning since highschool
>Get more conservative as I get older
>Stop wanting to put the face on to deal with people
>Realize that I have lost virtually a lot of friends because I don't know how to deal with people anymore

I honestly just don't know what people do. I stopped drinking alcohol, I stopped smoking anything, I stopped sleeping around, and I keep a strict diet. I have no idea what people would do with me.

But I am also in much better shape, I sleep better at night, and I generally feel I am improving.

Maybe I'm supposed to just be alone.
>>
>>136301765
Did you see the Hindi who make shrines to him?
>>
>>136301641
>You do understand that this means they don't give a flying fuck about whites as a group and if it serves Jewish interests, they'll do everything in their power to make you a minority?
Even if they did, so what? Rich white people don't give a flying fuck about me either. And if whites suddenly started feeling a lot of solidarity, it wouldn't simply be a good thing. Solidarity comes with a cost. Community is claustrophobic and takes a lot of work, it doesn't just give rewards. And collectivism breeds stupidity.

>>136301679
>Maybe if Arabs tried to get into the upper strata of politics, banks, courts, news corporations
You don't think they tried? Of course they'd rather be rich than run liquor stores. But most of them don't have what it takes.
>>
>>136296073
>Jews are just a group that figured out how to be on top of the world.
By being cancerous parasites. Jews are NOTHING without us. They've been bloodsucking leeches for all their existence.
>>
>>136301995
I have now.

Life is beautiful and hilarious.
>>
>>136302202
oops
>>
>>136301937
>You're asserting that Jews are genetically superior to yourself
No. I'm asserting that Jews on average are genetically superior to whites on average. I myself am more intelligent than either the average white or the average Jew.
>while pointing to their ideology as being superior.
Why doesn't everyone who tries collectivist identitarian ideology have such great results?
>>
>>136302229
Hahaha how did this happen?
>>
>>136296073
Please treat me like the slave I am, Master.
>>
>>136302054
>Rich white people don't give a flying fuck about me either
Rich white people would never ever work towards making white people as a whole a minority, if they didn't have to please their Jewish masters.

>collectivism breeds stupidity.
I thought you said Jews were so smart?
>>
>>136302229
Funny thing. My aunt is left leaning and from India (New Delhi upper class type). She doesn't care for Muslims. That was the common political ground we had to be able to have an interesting political discussion.
>>
>>136290067
Yes on all counts, although I always hated people. Now I just hate (((certain))) groups more and am somewhat positive towards whites as a group.
>>136291561
I know this feel.

What kind of stories, though? I could tell you how I ended up redpilled, but it's not very interesting. Probably like a plurality of the guys here.
>>
>>136301087
They pity you.
>>
>>136300232
They're different. They act as parasites, and are very successful at doing that, but they also have a very difficult time actually building things up like Europeans.

t. 25% kike white nationalist
>>
>>136302339
Making white people a minority would be retarded for Jews. Think about what would likely happen to a rich, successful Jewish community in, say, an African nation.

>I thought you said Jews were so smart?
I never said that Jews were collectivist. There are certainly collectivist aspects of their culture, but Jews are also often highly individualistic.
>>
File: Ruby.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ruby.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
>>136302287
Muslims have been fucking their shit since the 8th century

>>136302447
I don't personally mind Muslims as a whole, but I think it's time to call out an obvious problem in the faith. People are dying, and "political" culture has bred willful ignorance
>>
>>136302339
>>collectivism breeds stupidity
He outed himself as an ancap faggot, disregard his posts.
>>
>>136302243
>Why doesn't everyone who tries collectivist identitarian ideology have such great results?
For example? Show me where people have done this in their own land and in foreign nations and not been successful. Blacks are having success with it here. Asians have success with it. I'm not seeing support for your claim of genetic superiority or understanding why you also lack any sense of agency or willingness to credit Jews for their actions and not simply for being Jews. You're not saying much of anything, really. "Jews are netter just because." Okay... You sound a lot like a Jerry Springer tier neo-Nazi.
>>
>>136302846
>ancap
No, classical liberal. Ancaps are retarded.
>>
I was a total cuck before coming here. The Zimmerman shooting was the first eye-opening moment. Just seeing how deceptive the news media was made me question everything I knew. I couldn't stand people on the cultural left anymore, so I lost friends. Overall this was a good thing, I'd rather see the avalanche coming than be a dupe. I don't do the whole 1488 thing though, I doubt have that kind of hate in me.
>>
>>136290067
yep, when i first realized the truth of the world we live in i was ranting nightly. then i calmed down after a bit when i realized it didnt matter how much i yelled.

now im reading through those /pol/ approved book lists and fiction. its allowed me to think of a positive future.

so it was a rocky road at first but i've given myself some good goals to work through now
>>
>>136302339
That guy is absolutely deluded. He is a Praktischer Idealismus tier goy.
>>
>>136302929
>classical liberal
Even worse. Clinging to an outdated ideology from before it was apparent that multiculturalism kills western civilization.
>>
>>136290067
Met an amazing QT 9/10.
I showed her my powerlevel at first date.
Lost her. She was nice and thanked me for the date though. A legit 9/10.
I am ghosting hard and have nobody now.
The Redpill destroyed my life. I want back into the Matrix.
>>
File: their behavior.png (46KB, 1177x560px) Image search: [Google]
their behavior.png
46KB, 1177x560px
>>136302764
>Jews are highly individualistic
Only when advocating (((ideologies))) to the goyim. They are extremely nepotistic.

And Jews are used to being minorities, the parasites they are. When you have a bunch of dumb niggers running around, they aren't a threat to Jews. Also pic related. A lot of them just do whatever suits them best at the moment.
>>136302929
Whatever, same level of naivety. Classical liberalism depends on a strongly moral citizenry, which is impossible to have in our current situation, and clearly impossible outside of homogeneous states.

Freedoms to be individualistic will always be exploited by collectivists, just like the fucking kikes do in every (((free))) market. Note that I don't have a problem with capitalism per se, but internationalism and usury.
>>
>>136302846
>>136303014
The most economically and scientifically successful nations on earth are relatively individualist.
>>
>>136303159
You can be a classical liberal and against multiculturalism.
>>
>>136302953
>1488
>hate
Still bluepilled, then. Good luck on your journey, I guess.

>>136303221
>relatively
That's the key. When the community is threatened, they act, rather than flail their arms and say "it's a person's choice." See Ancient Greece and Persians, Christian Europe and pisslam, etc.
Culture must be protected, or else the qualities that allow success in the arts and sciences will vanish.
>>
>>136291222
how do you maintain dominance as a man? beat your waifu senseless or manipulate her, or deep throat her whenever she talks.
>>
Our government is about to propose legislation for the legalisation of gay marriage and gay adaptation. I'm thinking of committing a manslaughter.
>>
>>136303265
Not unless you want a white ethnostate, but I don't see how someone so dedicated to personal freedom could take clearly authoritarian measures to that effect.
Classical liberalism would be great in theory, but in practice it's not going to last. Better than the other (((end))) of the spectrum, but still.
>>
>>136303431
Call her out on her bullshit. If she gets upset at you for an unreasonable reason, never admit guilt. Show her she is wrong but that you still love her.

>then fuck the ever loving shit out of her while choking her and calling her your filthy whore
>>
>>136303512
Ζήτω η Χρυσή Αυγή!
>>
>>136303534
Authoritarian measures are unnecessary. Just make it harder for moms to get welfare and enforce laws against hiring illegal immigrants. The intellectual superiority of whites to hispanics and blacks does the rest.
>>
>>136303710
But they outbreed you. They outvote you with the help of liberals they soon won't even need. They are willing to take group measures you aren't.
You say it would be possible to stop our current downward spiral with your methods if it didn't exist, without thinking about what to do one it starts. That is why it isn't feasible.
>>
>>136290067
I've started hating liberals, cucks as we use it, mainstream media and of course invading hordes. I've always hated somalians, gambians, moroccans, and pretty much every other of their type because they're fucking trash people here that rape girls in taxis and just ruin everything they touch.

However, after being on here for a while and turning more and more "nazi" it's actually motivated me to be a lot more philanthropic towards my own blood. At first I was really depressed, but now instead of wasting away my time I've started working out again, taking up boxing, volunteering at the animal shelter, stopping to help people stuck in winter, being more polite and welcoming, volunteering to help guys out who are trying to better themselves, etc. I've just generally been a much better person, and have gotten more vocal against multiculturalism. I've even converted a few of my friends by doing nothing more than pointing out some hypocrisies.
>>
>>136304020
They won't outbreed me if they aren't getting any gibs to feed their kids and they can't find any jobs any more without a citizenship.
>>
>>136304020
As for blacks, they get a lot of help and even then, their populations have been holding steady for a long time, not rising.
>>
>>136290067
Yes until you get over the edgy and start to think critically and work towards being an intellectual
>>
I used to, now I just enjoy the happenings like a fascinated spectator.
>>
>>136304186
You're doing it again. You say "IF they aren't getting gibs", when in fact they ARE getting those gibs and outpacing you every time. Whites aren't willing to live, let alone shit out babies, when living 10 to an apartment. Spics are.
>>136304238
>holding steady
When will this meme die? As a percentage of the population, they are very slowly increasing, but their absolute numbers are still rising quickly. Just like the rest of the US, thanks to spics.
>>
>>136290067
> tfw the red pill didn't do shit to me.
Any color 'pillers' are faggots.
>>
File: 1501932922519.jpg (68KB, 580x557px) Image search: [Google]
1501932922519.jpg
68KB, 580x557px
>>136291222
Checked

>>136291370
he does tho
>>
>>136303221
They weren't when they gained that success.
>>
>>136304603
>he hasn't taken the Caput Mortum papier-mâché pill
>>
File: I show you bastard.jpg (125KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
I show you bastard.jpg
125KB, 1920x1080px
>>136291769
>He is bloody showing the right path Anon.
>>
>>136290067
For a few months and then it started to go away.
>>
File: 1501926726549.jpg (22KB, 480x395px) Image search: [Google]
1501926726549.jpg
22KB, 480x395px
>>136290067
it wasn't so much the red-pilling, but the reaction of otherwise normal people who started being affected by the cultural marxist indoctrination that made it impossible to talk to them, without them flying into a frenzy. it made family relations difficult and still does. they get a lot more emotional than even they mean to, and just lose their shit, when i don't automatically fall into line and agree with every inane opinion that they hold, whether it's the trump issue, the kennedy assassination, transphobia, christianity, abortion, gender issues etc...

it makes it not only impossible to talk to them, but even difficult to just sit their silently.

What do?
>>
>>136293109
Well half the battle is knowing.

From right to left. liberal to conservative, anyone with any inkling of a search for truth and knowledge will be led here. It is not to agree; it is to disagree vociferously to thrash out some semblance of BASEDness away from as much covert influence from those that have real power in the world.

>Also the shitposting and humour.
>>
>>136291785
That is the wrong thing; hopelessness is what they want.
>>
>>136292431
Aye.
Whatever you are born into.
>>
File: Location - transInsania.webm (3MB, 292x240px) Image search: [Google]
Location - transInsania.webm
3MB, 292x240px
>>136291561
>That is a raw oozing wound that will never heal.
No lad, don't worry, that is M-F trannydom.
>>
>>136290067
Nope Im still fine in life. Can contain my beliefs like a rational adult.

I did lose some friends over my opinions. But they were all loser stoners leftists anyway. It didnt even bother me and me not caring seemed to make them even more butthurt.
>>
File: Far Cage.gif (3MB, 278x165px) Image search: [Google]
Far Cage.gif
3MB, 278x165px
>>136290067
>>
File: Roastie.jpg (33KB, 344x463px) Image search: [Google]
Roastie.jpg
33KB, 344x463px
>>136296346
>>136296841
>>136301438
>>136291408
>>136298407

This tale of woe is a cautionary one.
>>
>>136305472
This doesn't look like a mental illness to me
>>
>>136293091
>BASED post-revolutionary dystopian Mad-max Anon in the woods.
>>
File: 1499735111031.jpg (127KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1499735111031.jpg
127KB, 633x758px
>>136290067
I've become even more isolated from the world. I used to hang out with a couple of buddies, now I never do anymore. Been a year since I even talked to one of them. They started to piss me off with their blissful ignorance.

This was years after first discovering /pol/. So that's proof that it gets worse the longer you're here.

If you're new to /pol/ leave now and don't come back. You will be grateful.
>>
>>136303431
>>136303578
This is a big part of it. The important thing is being the emotionally stable one she can look to instead of letting her set the emotional climate. Not getting pissed off with her because she's being emotionally retarded. Calling her bullshit and telling her to stfu and get it together when she is way out of line. She'll appreciate it. I know how this all sounds from our modern feminist perspective, but it's just true and women seem to be starving for men to be men. They are unstable and need a man they can rely on to be the male role. Dominance during sex is definitely key tho. This is the time to unleash any aggression on her for being a woman while making her feel safe and taken care of by being able to submit to you entirely. This is where you remind her she is physically weaker than you. It builds a kind of trust and understanding. I used to be a bit into femdom and no woman I've ever talked to is genuinely into that. Even dominatrixes have told me they still want a man who will dominate them. I just think it is natural and an important part of pair bonding. How can she trust that she can rely on you as a protector if you can't even stand up to her? Men who are too easily manipulated by pussy are weak. Perhaps the most important thing is to establish within yourself the confidence that you don't need women and don't sacrifice that once you find yourself in a relationship.
>>
File: euthanasia.jpg (205KB, 1439x1374px) Image search: [Google]
euthanasia.jpg
205KB, 1439x1374px
>>136305657
Definitely not.
>Now, lets make the kids block puberty if they want.

Anon, if 4chan will grow as this insanity spreads to the developing world.
>>
File: Waiting Feels.jpg (35KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
Waiting Feels.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
>>136305737
>>
>>136304813
>apply liberally for eight years
I never had more women throw themselves at me before I started "joking" about raping them. Call it the rape pill.
>>
File: unstable affl.jpg (106KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
unstable affl.jpg
106KB, 1440x1080px
why the fuck is the red pill even a thing?

of course the world is shit. everyone knows this. why the FUCK are people even discussing it, I don't get it. that's nothing new. how is this a surprise, that the rich alienate the poor to get what they want.

fucking hell. is this an american thing or something? do americans just get spoonfed ridiculous "believe urself" bs and then when they turn 19 they go all bitter le alt right, evil jews whatever the fuck you guys talk about.

if you assholes lived in a poor country you would've known how shitty the world is since you were 6 years old.

fuckers.
>>
>Be me
>Be redpilled
>find out friend is jewish

Ok so if you want a social life you MUST go into 10 layers of irony first

C
>>
File: 1501935745441.jpg (574KB, 1100x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1501935745441.jpg
574KB, 1100x1650px
>>136292431
>self-imposed limits of thought.
good turn of phrase.

>Do not stoop to argue the pointless topics of these people like "Where should trannies poop?" Instead, merely point them out as the infected. Deem them untouchable. Ostracize them the way they would attempt to ostracize you.
good idea, it IS a mind virus.
and this IS the zombie apocalypse. only the people infected are sometimes the ones closest to us. i hope they find a cure, because i don't want to shoot them in the face. in the meantime, better to keep them in quarantine, or ourselves in a sterile environment.
>>
>>136293738
From where you get this?It has exact same arguments as P.Zychowicz's book"Beck-Ribbentrop pact"
>>
>>136306712
yep, this book is listed in sources
>>
>>136303418
There's such a thing as justified hate as well, like hating pedophiles. Nobody needs your permission to be red-pilled either, oh king of white people.
>>
>Do I hate people?

Most of the 'sleeping' ones.

Redpilled when I noticed double standards, affirmative action, actual inequalities of the sexes and started to look deeper into things most hold as truths.

That was about 5 years ago. And I've gone through all stages of acceptance. The hardest part was wrestling with the idea of morality and how they fit in with my newly found ideals. I eventually realized that most people do not hold the same values I thought we all once agreed upon. This was the darkest time as I struggled with my own morals, and how if pushed, I would need to kill.

Past that now, I'm on the lifting and reading phase.

I would say it's given me more clarity and ambition as well as a long term goal of homogeneity.
>>
File: e2a5f8cebb4f634fb19347d0c4a1de6f.jpg (225KB, 720x1117px) Image search: [Google]
e2a5f8cebb4f634fb19347d0c4a1de6f.jpg
225KB, 720x1117px
Lost all ny friends and my parents disowned me because of my political stance i have a wife god bless her she always stood behind me
>>
>>136306321
how jewish?

there's jewish heritage and then theres jewish and then there's full fledged zionist businessman in new york
>>
>>136304164
It sounds like it's been a general improvement in your life. Just out of curiosity, how do you feel about immigrant residents of Canada or North America in general that hold old-world values and integrate to the host society? Would you help some Americanized Koreans or Syrians stuck on the side of the road? Keep in mind I'm not talking about illegals, economic migrants, or "refugees," they can leave.
>>
Nope & Nope. I hated you suckers all before. I am much more happier now that you all suffer :)
>>
File: Press F to pay respects.jpg (36KB, 600x320px) Image search: [Google]
Press F to pay respects.jpg
36KB, 600x320px
>>136301159
>>
>>136306661
>only the people infected are sometimes the ones closest to us
Yes. This is a huge problem. It all comes down to being a leader through action and becoming somebody they can look to. The only way to create a family and community is to create it. The bluepilled always look to other to solve things and this is perhaps more prevalent than ever. Although, to some degree, it represents a the natural state for most humans. Those of us who see are presented with two options: 1. Drop out and become a loner or, at best, fake it to get along with others. 2. Take the initiative to become leaders. Once you disregard the nonsense of others as nonsense you learn to choose your battles and you don't need to get baited into arguments about issies that shouldn't even be a priority, such as LGBT agendas. These things only serve to derail you from things that you actually care about like where your next meal comes from and protecting yourself and your family. Stay focused and become immune to distractions and others will follow you. Look at Trump. He never lost sight of his message to make America great and put America first and it kills the left. I'm not saying he's infallible, but this is a quality that makes a great leader.
>>
>>136304919
Sure they were.19th century England and America were relatively individualistic compared to other parts of the world.
>>
>>136304573
I explained how to stop it already. Cut gibs and enforce immigration laws. If you people got off 4chan and stopped scaring people by talking like neo-Nazis you might be able to change minds on this issue in the wider culture.
>>
File: Patience Grasshopper.jpg (43KB, 450x299px) Image search: [Google]
Patience Grasshopper.jpg
43KB, 450x299px
>>136308395
saddhu, sadhu, sadhu...
well spoken senpai
>>
>>136290067
>the only thing that changed was getting more knowledge,(except for women, i fell for the one true love meme)

The thing that infuriates me the most is our niceness, "human rights" and all that bullshit. If the rules don't work, change the goddamn rules.
>>
>>136308876
This is the shittiest advice I've ever heard, because it assumes others have the same morals as you. They don't.
Spics NEVER will embrace right-wing thought, and I frankly don't blame them. Why the fuck would you support an ideology that doesn't benefit your own people?
I am not willing to leave the survival of the white race up to some foolish and naive gamble, hoping that nonwhites will magically come around and think like me.

You aren't telling us how to stop it. You are telling us of a situation that isn't one we are in right now.
This is like saying to stop someone from being immoral, make them accept Jesus. It's ridiculous. HOW do you do that? Some guy says DUDE WEED LMAO, and your response is "marijuana wouldn't be a problem if he valued himself more?" Again, no shit. So what do you do about it? How do you even function in life, thinking like this?
>>
The red pill made me lose a lot of my friends. They were libtards I didn't need them anyways.
>>
File: Flee Female promiscuity.jpg (3MB, 4920x4161px) Image search: [Google]
Flee Female promiscuity.jpg
3MB, 4920x4161px
>>136306210
>"joking" about raping them.
There are no "women" in nature, only females. And human females are no different than females of any other species.
>>
>>136309466
I'm trying to explain how to gradually reduce the black and hispanic populations over time, you fucking retard. Read.
>>
>>136290067

Had a reeeeeally lengthy and ranty post planned but fuck that shit, no-one even cares anyway, so I'll TRY to just cut right to it.
Sooo, I was pretty redpilled before I even knew what pol was, but right now I'm at a point where my power level is way too fucking high and I can't go back and I want everything to end.
As a girl, some the worst redpills to swallow were the woman ones, I can't even look at myself without knowing how shit I am.
I'm in an unending struggle to be more than I am.
My whole existence feels like a joke.
I could write many paragraphs about how much I abhor women and their childlike minds, vicious manipulations, narcissism and whoredom, but I'll have mercy.
It's difficult to be around my family because I'm constantly either correcting them on their bullshit or biting my tongue.
I sometimes can't even stand to be around them.
Everything was so much easier and more comfortable when I didn't think much.
I was happy, like an ignorant animal.
>>
>>136309745
>As a girl

you know what you did, tits or GTFO
>>
>>136309745
>As a girl
L O N D O N
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 560x420px
yeah, but the goldpill fixed that for me. It came in the form of a little brown mushroom
>>
File: ImWithHer.png (12KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
ImWithHer.png
12KB, 223x226px
>>136309466
>>
File: libertarianism will not save us.png (952KB, 1262x2094px) Image search: [Google]
libertarianism will not save us.png
952KB, 1262x2094px
>>136309678
Yes, I know, and how do you propose we convince the shitskins, who in the current system HAVE THE ELECTORATE AT GUNPOINT, to support policies they never have historically, and which would cut off the gibs they love?
Jesus fucking Christ, get your head out of your ass. We cannot solve the situation we are in democratically. Period.
The races are distinct groups, and as an aggregate have distinct interests. You will not change that, no matter how many times you ask people to embrace freedom. Other groups will continue to vote for themselves, to the point where in just a few decades, whites voting 100% in favor of whatever ideology to the right of Marx will still not be enough to beat back the brown horde in the ballot.

Force is necessary--or at the very least, willingness to use it. It would be great if people could peacefully agree on the boundaries of a white ethnostate. But the world doesn't work like that.
>>
>>136310497
Riight.... cause Trump and a bunch of Republicans didn't just get elected.
>>
>>136309745
>Post 'as a girl'
>Instant (You)s
On the off-chance you're serious, there are two things I have to say:
1. you have a subconscious desire to get social vindication here, hence why you post "how shit I am"
2. You are partially aware of the problem, so just don't be a whore, wait until marriage, and you will be a literal goddess of our times.

also, obligatory tits or gtfo
>>
For decades we have been called "racist" for our beliefs in keeping the white race pure. Now that the left has given us a perfect dog whistle in Cultural Appropriation we rightists shit all over it. Cultural Appropriation is race mixing, you fools. That's why niggers get all over whites who get dreadlocks. They understand it but we are fucking retarded.
>>
File: muh constitution.jpg (64KB, 547x500px) Image search: [Google]
muh constitution.jpg
64KB, 547x500px
>>136310810
You dumb motherfucker.

Trump got elected because of the electoral college, and Texas is turning into a blue state out of the sheer amount of niggers and spics, which'll mean the rebuplicans will never win a fucking election again. But as always with you civic nationalist cuckolds, the important thing here isn't the survival of the republic, it's not being called rayciss.
>>
>>136310810
Blumpf is barely a step in the right direction, and he is wallowing in his own shit. Not to mention he lost the popular vote.
Plus, Republicans are not my allies, as they do not stand for whites, and most are quite content to import cheap labor.
And keep in mind demographic trends. We're no drifting to the right, and if Trump is the furthest we can muster for our cause (because it will only get worse, demographically), then we are already doomed by pursuing the "peaceful" and "democratic" route.
>>
The "Red Pill" appears to lead an individual in to believing Islamic to Sharia is the last chance for preservation, there is a large imbalance with information in regards to other factions beyond the jews when it is known there are more factions then just one group of people pulling all of the strings.
>>
>>136311086
Did all the Republicans in Congress get elected because of the electoral college?
>>
>>136311086
Trump is already kicking the illegals out as we speak. Who could guess how many will be gone by 4 years.
>>
>>136311372
>implying Republicans care about whites
>implying it wasn't the shriveled penis Reagan who opened the gates to illegals
Listen, we have Republican areas and Democratic ones. Even if all the Republicans were borderline Nazis, the Democratic lockdown states would continue to import illegal shitskins, and export liberals and anchor babies to red states, turning them blue.
Only Minnesota and Wisconsin have gotten more conservative, and just barely. Every single other state is getting browner, and bluer. If we can't pass white nationalist policies now, or even something that helps whites, we never will.
>>
yeah people hate me, because I can shit on practically anything.
>>
>>136311570
Like 500k, tops? We have 150 MILLION shitskins as LEGAL citizens right fucking now, you knuckle-dragging moron. And they breed faster than whites, vote more for the left, and will not change their minds.
As I said, it is a drop in the bucket, and Trump is not even close to what we need.
>>
>>136291769
this painting sucks. the perspective is all fucked. look at the curvature of the main tower compared with the landscape. i feel ill looking at it.
>>
File: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (157KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg
157KB, 501x585px
>>136311372
Oy vey goyim! My plans for destroying western society are coming true. This beta male just proves it. As the number of autists rises, the number of white goys decreases! Yes, let your white women get impregnated by Negro Tyrones.

>fertility rate in the west at an all time low
>mass Spic/arab migration into America and Europe
>number of white beta males increasing
>promotion of gay pride/transgenderism
>israel continues to get billion$ a year

Oy gevalt! Good luck, stupid goys! Keep up the good work and remember, we are g-d's chosen people, and remember the 6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Jews who died. suggesting anything lower than that number is equal to literally committing another shoah!
>>
>>136311679
You're assuming that white Democrats are going to stay Democrats. Why would they?
>>
>>136312047
That would necessarily devolve into a race-war tier polarization of this country.
There are two issues with this:
1. What is stopping the obviously desperate whites from just breaking off from the dead weight? They are completely unified.
2. By the time whites shift to this theoretical point--it will not happen overnight--we will already be far beyond the tipping point, and we will be a demographically cucked minority.

There are STILL liberal whites in South Africa. Get that through your thick skull, and realize that we have to be willing to fight while we are still able.
>>
>>136311927
Blow it out your ass
>>
File: i just don't know anymore.jpg (39KB, 490x338px) Image search: [Google]
i just don't know anymore.jpg
39KB, 490x338px
>>136311372
>>136311570
I don't know what the fuck more i can say to you retarded civic nationalists to make you understand the shit you're in. I've argued with you fucking idiots for over 10 years, and every fucking time, everything i fucking say flies over your heads. I just don't know what the fuck to say anymore, besides enjoy living in Brazil/South-Africa 2.0
>>
>>136312324
>>136312343
So what do you propose doing?
>>
>>136290067
Yes. I was still living with my parents at the time. They thought I was going to do something drastic when I first started learning about it. Took about a month or two for it to wear off, and now I have found a new resolution. However, people won't talk politics with me now because I destroy their optimistic worldview.
>>
>>136290067
Yeah I pretty much hate everyone.
After I realized the majority of people would
rather live in denial, than confront the evils that
exist in the world, I just gave up caring.
I'll take care of my family, and fuck the rest of humanity.
>>
>>136291222
Advice on remaining dominant?
>>
>>136312439
Wait for the economic collapse and fight in a race war. Yes, it's fantastical, but it is literally the only thing that can get us out of this shit heap we're in now.
By all means, advocate for favorable policies. I'm not saying to stop that. But we must be prepared to fight, and it will almost certainly come to that.
>>
>>136290067
It did until I read fascist literature. The high idealism of Mosley is something that makes you want to promote a more positive case for nationalism instead of hating people of other races.
>>
>>136310834

It's a little bit late where I am, sleep deprivation makes me do stupid shit sometimes, like making cringey posts in which I overshare stuff.
I wanted to get it off my chest, I make posts to relieve stress and then end up stressing over my posts.
Also I'm afraid that no nipple tit pics will be shared.
>>
>>136290067
Is this the Croat from >>>136278377
>>
>>136290067
Yes. I assume it's easier in Croatia because everyone is relatively white, but living in NYC and being redpilled takes a toll on your mind. There's niggers, Jews, spics, Chinks, sandniggers and any ethnicity, you name it, everywhere at all times.
>>
>>136291105
Only redpills are truth, anything not 100%truth is not a redpill
>>
I spent about 6-8 months a depressed husk, kind of still in it but I'm getting better through self improvement stuff. It was a shitty year but I'm hoping to take the common advice of anons, something to the effect of "don't let it consume you, let it enhance your life"

Still trying to figure out how intentionally making myself a social outcast due to redpills will enhance my life
>>
>>136309745
You'd be better talking about this on Stormfront, they have a women's section. Also, don't hold yourself accountable for other people's behavior. Just don't be part of the problem.
>>
>>136290067
I don't think it's the redpill, I think it's the repeated failure that's given me depression.
>>
>>136313786
I'm been in a depressed husk for the past year. No end in sight.
>>
File: 10943607_t.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
10943607_t.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
Maybe
>>
Nope, it made me: pay attention to politics, improve my body and mind, and learn to support organizations and companies who align with my interests.
>>
>>136290067
Nope, it just makes me laugh, at first it made me depressed, mostly the first few months. But then I made it into a game to see if these paradigms I see now are going to get worse and how worse can I predict how it will go.

Slippery slope fallacy to me is a game of conjecture and speculation.
>>

initially, yes. But then my buddhist training kicked in and I remembered that life is illusory, compassion is always a better attitude to the stupidity in the world, and it's better to hold the world loosely while taking action to contribute.

If you can't lighten up and let go while dealing with ignorance, then you are bound to suffer and make things worse.
>>
File: 1501529197100.png (89KB, 1328x1140px) Image search: [Google]
1501529197100.png
89KB, 1328x1140px
I know you all make fun of Alex Jones, and he's a great source for memes, but he really did most of the redpilling for me, regarding the breakdown the family, the Cultural Marxism, and when I started getting into him, back in 2011 or so, I flipped from shitlib to rightist very quickly. Obama's bombing of Libya helped. I voted for him thinking he would be the anti-interventionist, peace guy. I was thinking as an intelligent bluepilled normie, "What has Gaddafi ever done to us? Doesn't he have the most prosperous country on the African continent?"

Alex doesn't talk about the Jews, but whatever man. He flipped me and a lot of others. /pol/ helped me connect the dots on the Jews, but the alt-lite types like Jones, McInnes, and Molyneaux have helped countless people start following the breadcrumbs.

McInnes, for all you all make fun of him regarding the butt plug stunt, basically takes things as far as they go on YouTube, and for him, being a Canadian, being taken off the air for hate speech.

And even though I understand organized political Jewry to exit, and lurk here a lot, I still ascribe to Alex's picture of things, an international banking cartel running the show, made up of Jews and non-Jews. I'm sure Jews are disproportionately represented in (((the system))), and they've been a huge part of this, but a more nuanced, less black and white approach is needed on the JQ. It's compartmentalized and there seems to be different factions.
>>
>>136290067
Normies? I honestly didn't think it was possible, but yes.
>>
>>136305861
You still let her get on top and stuff like that though right?
>>
>>136313786
Resume working out, filter out a lot of miss-directions that will arrive, and further increase your knowledge.
> Still trying to figure out how intentionally making myself a social outcast due to redpills will enhance my life
Being a social outcast is a choice if you allow yourself to limit your interactions with others due to different opinions it is no different then the liberals among others who do the same, which in speculation you may of thought or have commented about this subject too. Know when to keep your opinion to yourself or when to give information you believe to be the better truth, do not give too much information at once when a relevant conversation arrives only give details that allows them to come to their own conclusion it would not be advised to explain to a point where they follow instead of arrive to. There is plenty of life out there use your new found knowledge and strength to be yourself and find your path in life, I hope this could help in any way and have a nice evening. I believe in you Anon so please go out there and make yourself as well others proud.
>>
File: 1500560343588.png (223KB, 540x391px) Image search: [Google]
1500560343588.png
223KB, 540x391px
>>136290067
It just made me more of a cynic than I already was.
>>
File: hajonnut mortti.jpg (53KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
hajonnut mortti.jpg
53KB, 480x640px
>>136312439
I didn't want to bother answering because i know you won't get it, but fuck it.

Literally the ONLY WAY to save the republic is to tear down every fucking welfare program and deport every single fucking beaner, kike, gook, and sandnigger. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. Niggers and whites are the only people with legitimate claims to the US, and pretty much every major problem with the niggers can be traced back to beaners taking over the job market and the rise of the walfare state. Everything else is just postboning the inevetable.

But once again, i know you'll never accept this fact because "muh' constitution", "muh' poem", "muh' rayciss". Doesn't matter what factual evidence or persuasion technique you use, you fucking idiots will never break free of your cuckold nationalist brainwashing, until the diversity reaches your upper middle class gated communities in the form of 10 000 spics storming in to collect the wealth they just voted to themselves. And by then it'll be too late

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4kHiUAjTvQ
>>
>>
>>
>>136315038
Well technically beaners have more of a claim than niggers. The Spanish colonized the Americas while Niggers were just imported slaves.
>>
>>
>>
no.....im free you fucking jews
>>
>>136295751
>best things to do are.
enlighten me.
>>
>>136315249
>Well technically beaners have more of a claim than niggers. The Spanish colonized the Americas while Niggers were just imported slaves.
It wasn't America known as The United States under Spanish colonization, and with the Gadsden Purchase under the Treaty of Guadalupe the 10 states were bought for the equivalence of half a billion dollars presently making Mexico lose any claim of the southern to west states so please fuck off with this technical claim you speak of.
>>
>>136315249
Beaners colonized south america and some of the southern states US, which were conquered. They have no claim to the land.
>>
>>136290067
It did but I overcame my attitude, I still am redpilled though and I hate propaganda/suvversion.
>>
File: 1460918987376.jpg (57KB, 584x960px) Image search: [Google]
1460918987376.jpg
57KB, 584x960px
>>136315702
>>136315722
learn2read.
I said they have more claims than niggers who literally have none whatsoever.
>>
>>136313712
Get in with the Russians and Ukrainians in Long Island. They are a bastion of sanity.

t. family there, a coalburner in an orthodox church was shunned by the whole community
>>
>>136316045
They have literally none just like niggers are you that stupid or can you not read Mexico lost all it's claim from the south to west after the sale ?
>>
>>136290067
I felt invigorated. Before the redpill and Trump, I felt lethargic, beaten down, treated like shit. Once I took the redpill and Trump hit the scene, I felt like a real man again. Started to take care of myself again, working out, eating better, getting into firearms, dropped all my worthless friends
>>
>>136316045
They've lived in the states for hundreds of years. That's more legitimacy than the spics have.
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.