[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should American increase the number of Slavs coming here? They

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1499974209884.jpg (602KB, 2000x1578px) Image search: [Google]
1499974209884.jpg
602KB, 2000x1578px
Should American increase the number of Slavs coming here? They work harder then spics and hold traditional values. Hell they even vote Republican and would benefit us more.

What's your thoughts on this /pol/?
>>
>>136280216
The slavs that come here are literally just the mexicans of Europe
>do shit jobs no one wants to do
>commit crime
>acquire gibs where they can
>>
>>136280216
>slavs
>white
>>
>>136280216
>it's not cuckoldry when the other guy is white as well.
>>
>>136280216
I am 100% in favor of this. Slavs will also fight against niggers and I've always wanted to see a fight like that.

>>136280467
Generally any non-Mexican or Central American immigrant we receive, they're usually the best of the best. Because they can afford an airplane ticket and a visa. You probably get the shitty slavs cus of the EU open borders thing, they can just catch a ferry or drive or whatever to the UK. We'll get the best slavs.
>>
>>136280216
No. We need more mexicans and sanctuary cities.
>>
In favour of more slavs coming to North America.
>>
>>136280467
>do shit jobs no one wants to do
Basically blue-collar jobs this world needs?

>Acquire gibs where they can
Why not?
>>
>>136280216
>Non hispanic white

Why not just "Whites"

What makes a Criollo or spanish man "Not white"
>>
>>136280899
>Why not?
self respect
>>
>>136280965
You have a opportunity to get a car for free and you don't want one because it's free?
>>
>>136280920
>What makes a Criollo or spanish man "Not white"
The fact that throughout the ages they have been deduced to a race of nigger/latino/spanish hybrids
>>
>>136281073
Getting a free car and leeching off of foreign governments are not the same thing, if you're going to use an analogy at least make it a good one.
>>
>>136280467
>>136280216
Do anglos know that Russia and it's neighbors have higher murder rates than most African nations.
>>
We were made great off of northern European migrants. Right when we took in Italians and poles our country went to shit.
>>
>>136281232
When it comes to the foreign government aid, it's mostly a way for some people to get some money.
If you give 100 million, 20 million are going to be used for actual development, while the remaining 80 are going to be shared by the person donating and donatee.
>>
>>136280216
This depresses me. Russian mail order brides for everyone!!!
>>
>>136280216
>California
>37.7%
Why don't you test your nuclear weapons there?
>>
>>136281304
Yes, actually.

If you'd read my post you would've seen that I wasn't defending them at all.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.