[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's a Saturday in February in Two Thousand NINETEEN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: 6549898.jpg (24KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
6549898.jpg
24KB, 512x512px
>It's a Saturday in February in Two Thousand NINETEEN
>It's a brisk 149 degree Celsius in Denver, CO
>The calm waves of the Pacifantic Ocean lap against old Bronco Stadium
>Bill Nye Saves The World is in it's 34th season and being syndicated on VICE
>It's 8:59
>Germany: A Model for the Caliphatization of The West is concluding
>Fade to black
>IT'S SCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIENCE TIME!!!!!
>A roaring studio audience fades in
>Bill Nye is suspended above the stage holding a blue Erlenmeyer flask and a pink one
>SNAP
>SCIIIIIIIIIIIIIENCE SAVE ME!!!!
>The crowd gasps in agony and their collective non-binary genitalia clench in fear
>He's free falling
>AHA!!!
>He stops, now hovering 5 feet above the stage
>You see folks...........this is science!
>Gravity has imposed it's white patriarchal presence over me and saved my life because I am a white male!
>The crowd hisses at the thought of a white male
>Bill rotates and lands on the stage by controlling gravity to gently place him down
>He hops on a segway and zips across the stage while trendy electronica plays
>He approaches a huge comic book sized beaker and pours in his two aforementioned pink and blue solutions
>You see folks......
>The colors have stratified themselves into a vertical rainbow in order to show the complexities of gender
>The crowd is smiling and snapping their fingers in elation
>You can see each individual stratum, but, in between each EVIDENT stratum is a substratum that we can't even see!
>The crowd is now roaring
>Each individual of the stratum shows the endless possibilities that there are in the categories of gender!
>The crowd are all now screaming and shaking in pure joy at a level that could only be mimicked by a Christian couple being beheaded at a Bernie Sanders rally in Gambia
>You see folks.....gender just ain't quite that simple!
>The crowd loses control and everyone's Harry Potter thesauruses hit the floor as they spontaneously climax and conceive 500 babies that are immediately aborted.
>>
This is our future if people like Zucker(((burg))) are allowed in the white house.
>>
File: 1500092840681.png (144KB, 338x513px) Image search: [Google]
1500092840681.png
144KB, 338x513px
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.