[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your arguments against transgenderism, /pol/? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 33

File: ugly.jpg (8KB, 206x300px) Image search: [Google]
ugly.jpg
8KB, 206x300px
What are your arguments against transgenderism, /pol/? I'm looking for something other thasn "hurr durr it's degenerate." I need someone to articulate my revulsion toward trannies and and explain why going down this progressive road is bad for our civilization. I can feel it in my bones that this is wrong, I just don't know why. Please help me, /pol/.
>>
File: holy-bible.jpg (41KB, 640x490px) Image search: [Google]
holy-bible.jpg
41KB, 640x490px
Morality is objective and given from God in the Bible

There is no sustainable argument against transgenderism from moral relativism
>>
They are trying to re-write the natural instincts that we have evolved over the millennia.
>>
File: gay falcon.png (242KB, 1359x600px) Image search: [Google]
gay falcon.png
242KB, 1359x600px
>>136269655
Same as faggots, it's bad for the human species.
http://www.familyresearchinst.org/2009/02/child-molestation-and-homosexuality-2/
They also off themselves in most cases, so saying it's not a mental disorder would be intellectual dishonest.
>>
>>136269655
No issues with male to female trans. They're fine. Whatever. They aren't a big issue, just don't expect me to fuck one.
The arguments are that it's actually gender disphoria and should be classififed as a mental illness. Believing this or not depends on whether you believe that medicine is infected with Social Justice or if they've actually changed their mind on it being a medical condition.
Secondly, no one likes to be tricked by a chick with a dick, simple enough.
Now, the real reason I hate trannies is because they never let it go. "I'm trans! Remember that! I don't identify as a woman I'm a trans woman!" Their whole identity becomes being trans and it's annoying. Finally, the "trans" people who are nonbinary, genderqueer, genderfluid etc, are the worst cancer ever. It's simply denying reality entirely and then expecting us to put up with it. Male > Female whatever but Male > Nonbinary is made up bullshit made up by people who think that not matching 100% with your gender's stereotypes means you're another gender entirely.
>>
>>136269655
>Trans women have hair that grows inside their vagina because it's basically their ball sack that's been transformed into a vagina.
>They have an open wound that they call a vagina
kek
>They have to insert an object in their vagina on a daily basis to prevent shrinkage

Now think about this. Do you think a normal fucking human being would go to such lengths to harm themselves because of how they 'feel inside'? They're most certainly mentally ill...and the fact that society wants us to embrace them just goes to show that the top tier wants to embrace degeneracy.
>>
>>136269655
>What are your arguments against transgenderism, /pol/?
Your image.
>>
File: 1501119498269.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1501119498269.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>136269655
Watch this and we'll talk again
>>
>>136269655
Transgenderism never existed. It's a big parma plot used to make an unimaginable amount of money throught sex changes and pills. Cuckservatrds defending it as if it was a disease like Blaire White never took 10 minutes only to review their history. It is just a trap. Pun intended. Google Jon Money for more information. btw he was a pedo.
>>
>>136269655
Imagine you've got a guy who's 5 feet tall. He's miserable, because he's so short and it makes his life unhappy. He gets to a point where he says, 'if I don't become tall, I'm going to kill myself.'
Now, he's got friends and family and loved ones who care about him and hate to see him unhappy, and because they care, they say 'fuck it, let's just change the definition of the word 'tall' so whoever wants to be tall is therefore tall.' So, they do, and he's happy because he's surrounded by people who care about him who work to provide him with an environment that makes him happy.
Now, he is happy, in a respect, because, in a way, he has become tall. but for the small way in which he has become tall, the word 'tall' now means much, much less.
It seems to me that transgenderism's goal is to make words for genders and gender concepts that have worked very well and very robustly for the majority of the human race for the majority of human history, to become meaningless. For no purpose other than so a small fraction of people can feel good about themselves and not be bothered with making the often painful growth and changes that come with being a human being.
All the arguments boil down to 'tell me I'm pretty or I'll kill myself,' and yet it's completely impossible that this very obvious mental illness a mental illness.
That's my take, and since /pol/ is one person
>>
>>136269655
pic related
>>
>>136270447
>>
File: The-Kurgan.jpg (51KB, 404x303px) Image search: [Google]
The-Kurgan.jpg
51KB, 404x303px
>>136269655

The Kurgan
>>
>>136270075
Is that a new meme?
>>
>>136269655
It's a mental illness, plain and simple.

Normal people don't cut their cocks off.
>>
>WOO WOO WOO BLOCK PARENT COMING THROUGH

>TRANSGENDERISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER, AS SCIENTIFICALLY IT IS CAUSED BY CHEMICAL IMBALANCES IN THE BRAIN THAT CAUSE THE MIND TO REJECT THE BODY. THIS IS BODY DYSPHORIA.

>THESE PEOPLE ARE THEN ALLOWED TO MUTILATE THEIR BODIES AND MODIFY THEMSELVES ON A CHEMICAL LEVEL, INSTEAD OF SIMPLY, OH I DUNNO, COMBATTING THE CHEMICAL IMBALANCE TO MATCH WITH THE SEX THEY ARE?

>THIS CAUSES IRREVERSIBLE DAMAGE TO THE TRANNY, DESTROYING ANY HOPE THEY HAD OF PASSING ALONG THEIR GENES, OR EVER BEING ANYTHING OTHER THAN A SCIENCE EXPERIMENT.

>BLOCK PARENT, OUT
>>
Transgenderism is a mental disorder which Liberals are attempting to normalise using lies and moral bullying.
>>
>>136269655
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3256029/Woman-dreamed-blind-DRAIN-CLEANER-poured-eyes-fulfil-lifelong-wish-says-happier-ever.html

Transgenderism seems to have a lot in common with Body Integrity Identity Disorder. The only real difference is one we treat as a mental illness, the other we indulge.
>>
File: facts.jpg (215KB, 435x580px) Image search: [Google]
facts.jpg
215KB, 435x580px
>>136271067
>newfag
>>
>>136269655
genital mutilation is not good for you desu
>>
>>136269655
>and explain why going down this progressive road is bad for our civilization.

You are a secular country, this is the natural result of it...
>>
>>136270447
How can a man be so hideous?
>>
>>136270278
trannies get electrolysis and don't grow hair in their neovags

dilation stops being daily after a few months

stay mad
>>
>>136269655
It's a post-modern mockery of societal roles that have evolved and been perfected over millennia in the name of 'muh personal choice', slowly rendering these traditions meaningless. Smug, vain and nihilistic methods of trying to remove yourself from the 'violent monkey nature' of humanity have no place in a proud or self-respecting culture.
>>
>>136269655
Humans have a sex, not gender. Transgenderism does not exist; these are psychotic faggots.
>>
File: 1501082083748.jpg (119KB, 1024x743px)
1501082083748.jpg
119KB, 1024x743px
>>136271833
Fight me
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5znPwjfbNh8
>>
>>136269655
With therapy most people keep their gender
The leafs shut the clinics down

Also
If you feel a certain way how can you redefine a gender according to how you feel when a gender must exist in some form for you to feel that you are not gender x but gender y.
>>
>>136270075
Weren't they the ones who came up with gender dysphoria? I assume they only play the mental disorder card when it suits them, but how does a tranny react when it is pointed out that they have a menatal disorder?
>>
>>136269655
Morally I don't care, in terms of the population control and Eugenics I find it a mildly positive thing. As for changing laws to force people to say xer, she or whatever i find it despicable.
>>
>>136269655
mental illness.
>>
>>136272569
Trannies pull the mental illness card when they want free money for surgery and tit jobs, but they want to be considered totally normal while at the same time whining that they commit suicide something like 10 times more often than people who aren't insane freaks.
>>
>>136271833
>still have man chromosomes
larping as a woman

lmfao
>>
>>136272921
Yea it's insane, I just googled gender dysphoria to see what the (((official))) definition is - I guess it used to be considered a mental disorder, but they complained and wanted to be considered normal so now it refers to the distress experienced by trannies when they are misgendered lol. Isn't that like saying schitzophrenia isn't a mental disorder, it's just the discomfort you experience from the voices you hear in your head
>>
>>136269655
Is that from the new Star Wars movie?
>>
>>136269655
Sometimes I get kinda triggered at how fucked up society has become. No one is rational, everyone's opinions/views on everything are arbitrary. The majority of the population thinks that eating food that fell on the floor is top tier disgusting, but if you haven't stuck your tongue so far up someone's asshole you reach their intestines then you are missing out on some amazing sex. Where is the fucking logic in that?

Same with trans. Everyone is so adamant that its not a mental illness. Addiction is a mental illness. Simply smoking cigarettes makes you mentally ill. People who are obese are addicted to food, mentally ill. But someone who wants to chop their cock off or at the very least take hormones and fuck up their bodies chemistry, and are 2500% more likely to kill themselves? Oh they were just born in the wrong body.

This is why I hate people.
>>
>>136269655

First and foremost; a small group of people think they have absolute mandate over who I allow into my bathrooms.
>>
>>136269655
Self mutilation (sex change, hormones) is a symptom of mental illness and should not be tolerated or endorsed by society. The fact that they are not only allowing children to take part in it but in some places actively preventing their parents from stopping them is rephrensible. Neither man nor woman these things are chemically altered ghouls made of plastic masquerading as people they can never be abandoning the humanity they once had. With no way of naturally procreating they try to convert others into monsters like them so they can subvert society with their own perverted vision. A place in which they feel normal under a status quo of ghouls. They are enemies of humanity.
>>
>>136270549
This is a good post.
>>
Before surgery doctors should explain to them that they'll never be real females. I'm not sure they understand that.
>>
>>136274605

Emotional appeals. I think most everyone's argument boils down to feelings. I believe what you believe, but I need something more concrete.

Someone pointed out that trannies are enslaved to the medical industry. Now that's something we can quantify. We're creating a class of humans totally dependent on the medical industry.
>>
>>136269655
I generally don't care what you identify as or who you fuck - it's your business. It is however other people's business when transgenders demand to use facilities for opposite gender than theirs, such as toilets or changing rooms, being in opposite gender's sports teams etc. You can psychically feel like you're a woman/man, but chopping/molding yourself a dick doesn't change your sex.
>>
>>136269655
Don't care if people are mentally ill self-mutilating freaks, so long as they aren't bothering normal people, or trying to fuck up kids; then day of rope overdue.
>>
File: 486375-dodoria.jpg (17KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
486375-dodoria.jpg
17KB, 320x320px
>>136269655
ayy
>>
>>136270447
This reminds me of that pic with 4 people wearing uniform and one of them being like female Palpatine.
>>
>>136269655
It's a congenital neurological defect. I guess I'm going down the "hurr durr degenerate" route, but how is a brain defect that predisposes people toward suicide, social ostracism, and genital mutilation not degenerate? Even worse, the prescribed treatment doesn't fix the defects, but aggravates them. A feminized male brain becomes even more feminized under hormone treatment, and the individual only receives a minor psychological benefit. They will always be in the "wrong" body, they will always be a social outcast. A compassionate society would try to fix the defect, not make the person a happier defective.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26429593

The transtrenders, the ones with non-defective brains, are just mentally ill and transitioning is their form of self-medicating. It is morally wrong to let mentally ill people hurt themselves, or force society to reinforce their delusions. Medication helps them, but it is politically incorrect to point this out. There is actually a published case of a transsexual who was cured by taking one pill a day, but the medical establishment prefers transitioning for obvious reasons.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20209883
>>
>>136269655
It goes against the basic biology of humans.

Case closed.
>>
File: IMG_0285.png (98KB, 575x548px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0285.png
98KB, 575x548px
>>136272298
The third one looks like an eye is looking out of there, Jesus.
>>
>>136269655
It's been proven to be a mental illness, but do continue living in denial. I don't mind that they off themselves eventually. Less degenerates to ruin society.
>>
>>136280800
lots of stuff does. It just happens you've been told by the alt-right that trans women are bad (completely disregarding transmen)
>>
>>136278807
Kek me up senpai
>>
>>136269655
Friend of a friend described feeling like a woman trapped in a man's body. In late 20s. My question was, what can you possibly know about being a woman if you are male and raised male? It's your imagination. And if you do have surgery, even in the best case scenario you are only a simulation of a woman. Can't have kids, no menstruation etc.
>>
>>136269655
Well the biggest problem I'm seeing with progressive thinking is this concept of intersectionality. The hierarchy of privilege places people who are considered to have the least privilege at the top and the most at the bottom. This is the reason the hetro white male is now the source of all evil in the eyes of progressives.

The trans tenders are trying to get higher in the hierarchy. They wanna be a part of the cult and as allies they are at the very bottom.

In the end what I see intersectionality doing is searching for gibs and trying to bring back segregation.

Real trans people generally try to disappear and live something resembling a normal life.

The trans tenders are likely ordinary queer people who are trying to push their way higher in the intersectionality hierarchy. They dress provocatively and do their best to try and manipulate the behavior of others. They aren't trying to participate in society, they are trying to change/destroy it. All while getting as much attention as possible.
>>
>>136271833
Kek, do you ever step back and look at what you type objectively?

Compare that sentence to this one:

Men have balls and a penis so they can make and deposit sperm inside a woman's vagina, where it will fertilize her egg.

Which sentence seems to actually reflect nature and will describe a way to keep humanity alive?
>>
>>136283540
>Which sentence seems to actually reflect nature and will describe a way to keep humanity alive?
The issues that cause Trans people may be genetic. If they decide not to breed then they are doing the gene pool a favor. Think about it.
>>
>>136283905
I believe transgenderism is probably the result of exposure to a drug, pesticide, or other stimulus. We need to all agree it's an illness so that we can compassionately treat these unfortunate victims, but more importantly find a cause and cure.
>>
I would recommend we identify the groups who fund and push all this transgender acceptance, and then find out if they manufacture a class of products that could cause transgender disorder.
>>
>>136284222
My spouse and I are both trans. We have had our genetic profiles analyses and found issues. I have an androgen insensitivity and she has an androgen production issue. For us at least there is a genetic component.
>>
That would indicate that some common factor might possibly be damaging the tissue or genetic code that pertains to androgen reception. Antibiotics, antivirals, viral infection, plastics, antidepressants, etc... It would be enlightening to study the history of your parents and see what unique environmental factors they have in common
>>
>>136271833

They get hairballs, like a cat.
>>
>>136269655
Where I'll concede that there are legitimate transexuals out in the world I have an inkling that a lot of people may be using it as a subsitute for suicide. They feel they have failed in the gender role that has been assigned them at birth, so transgenderism is their attempt at rebooting their life.
Why do you think so many transgender people commit suicide? I wouldn't be surprised if they were suicidal even BEFORE they transitioned. Instead of tackling the actual issues they have with themselves they run away from them, and when their reboot doesn't work out they put an end to their own life.
Look. There are many people who are really unhappy with their bodies. Some feel they are too short. Some feel they are too fat. Some feel they are too brown or too ugly. These people manage to find the good qualities in themselves and amplify them. Why can't transexuals try to do the same for themselves?
>>
>>136284925
Well another thing my spouse and I have in common is that we both experienced traumatic gestation and were breach birth. In the wild we would have died along with our mothers.
>>
File: 1501560590691.jpg (57KB, 498x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501560590691.jpg
57KB, 498x500px
>>
>>136285249
That could just be due to side effects of whatever causes your fucked up hormone response. I'm sure there is signaling that tells a fetus to take the classic birth posture. It's probably deeper than just getting hurt feefees at birth. Unless a unique cocktail of drugs is used during breech birth. Possibly a specific tool made of plastic was used?
>>
>>136285232
I personally became suicidal around puberty. Things were pretty good till others started pointing out my feminine way. I didn't understand what they were seeing and reacted very defensively even though I knew they were right. I hit high school and happened to see some video of my self from when I was much younger. I was so obviously a little fag. That was when I started trying to actively change my mannerisms. Unfortunately people still could tell I was a fag.
>>
File: 1501458565187.jpg (123KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1501458565187.jpg
123KB, 640x640px
>>
There are already a few problems with tran folk that have been pointed out in this thread. However I just want to note tranny's are all mentally ill and need help, but not with surgery and HRT but actually legitimate mental help.

News flash mutilating your junk and becoming literally less of what you where does not make you better off mentally.
>>
>>136285892
I don't understand the leap from faggotry to trans though. I guess the information is misrepresented or something. Cutting off your dick isn't going to improve your sex life. It's purely cosmetic surgery with no possibility of positive outcome.
>>
>>136285781
My spouse was conceived while her father had been undergoing chemo. According to doctors conception shouldn't even have been possible. Her dad died before she was born and her mother made it very clear that she did not want to be a mother.

My mother was a bit diff. Both of my parents have made it very clear I was an accident(condom failure). My father apparently had made a lot of BS promises to my mother to get her to marry him. One of them being that he was raised Christian and intended to continue to live as Christian. Once my mother was pregnant he revealed that he felt he had her trapped and that he would have said anything to get her to marry him. So she was very upset during gestation.

The current thinking is that traumatic gestation causes the brain to be given the wrong hormones during development. So you end up with a brain that doesn't match genitals.
>>
>not genetic
>not a disease
>not a mental disorder
transexuality JUST DOES NOT EXIST
as I said before anyone who consider themselves trans just got tricked by big pharma
(((transexuality))) or (((gender disphoria))) as been branded by the DSM in partnership with the APA and FDA which were mostly funded by Carnegies/Rockefellers and (((scientifically proven))) by pedophiles like John Money
one day cuckservatards will have to come to the realization that getting people saying "it is a mental disorder"
IS
WHAT
THEY
FUCKING
WANT

You just cannot imagine how much money gets sucked from thoses "poor people with a mental disorder" by the selling of pills or sex changing

"feeling trans" is just a SYMPTOM of a mix of HOMOSEXUALITY + DEPRESSION + SEXUAL DISSATISFACTION

That is how you get fucktards like Blaire White teaching "The New Normal Disease" on JewTube to our youth

AND THEY BUY IT
YOU ALL BOUGHT IT

Don't be such goyims

>>136270075
>>136281061
>>136280655
>>136280655
>>136278692

>>136284222
>>
>>136270278
>They have to insert an object in their vagina on a daily basis to prevent shrinkage

Holy shit. Really?
>>
You would think butt Fucking is an acceptable compromise. It's free, comparatively safe, and even allowing for accidental shit from time to time it's far less gross than fucking a scar
>>
>>136286273
I was always inclined toward things female. I looked to women unintentionally for my roles. I wanted to be doing what they were doing. I started crossdressing around 8 and continued secretly till I was caught by my stepmother at 18. When I was younger I would play barbies with my female friends. The more I look at my past the more I see how I was acting like the girls and a clueless outsider with the boys.
>>
>>136269655
>tell me why the promotion of mental illness and self harm is bad guys
>>
>>136269655
Nature will win.
The only argument you'll ever need.
>>
>>136286608
There are no accidents with proper preparation.
>>
>>136269655
>What are your arguments against transgenderism, /pol/? I'm looking for something other thasn "hurr durr it's degenerate." I need someone to articulate my revulsion toward trannies and and explain why going down this progressive road is bad for our civilization. I can feel it in my bones that this is wrong, I just don't know why. Please help me, /pol/.

You can't change sex. You can badly fake it, but you'll always be the same sex you're born.

The problem is this: fake it 'till you make it is EXTREMELY dangerous in all cases, when you normalize it and push for it is basically brainwash level of BS

Also giving importance to a mental illness is dangerous, and "not feeling in the right body" is a mental illness: you are your body.
>>
File: tranny_op.webm (3MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
tranny_op.webm
3MB, 360x270px
>>
>>136286337
That would make sense if this was an anxiety or body weight issue.

If what you claim is accurate, you have something more akin to testosterone diabetes.

That's more than likely a genetic factor coupled with a specific environmental trigger
>>
File: tranny_op2.webm (3MB, 292x240px) Image search: [Google]
tranny_op2.webm
3MB, 292x240px
>>136286999
>>
>>136286347
I am not implying we should treat them in the medical sense- I mean as people.

Pills are not going to fix this
>>
File: tranny_op3.webm (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tranny_op3.webm
3MB, 320x240px
>>136287113
>>
>>136286347
Trans people predate big pharma. There is a cast in India for trans people. They are the oldest surviving civilization. Ancient Rome has statues of people with breasts and penises. I know you wanna believe this is something new but we are likely always going to be around no matter how many of us get the gas.
>>
File: dilation.jpg (411KB, 1969x893px) Image search: [Google]
dilation.jpg
411KB, 1969x893px
>>136286853
>>136286999
>>136287113
>>136287189
>>
>>136286627
Sounds like you lacked even the basic socialization needed to take on a male identity.
>>
>>136269655
Your pic related us one of the best arguments against it.
>>
>>136287159
That's exactly my point: what's frustrating me is that the narrative today is shifting towards "look at me i'm a conservativem, oh what is that? is that a person with gender disphoria? omg poor you. Since i am a progressive conservative i'm not gonna say your problem is in any way linked to homosexuality. here take these 1k estrogen pills for the rest of your life. i is your RIGHT cuz u have a (((special))) disease"
>>
>>136287224
Dude, we all know about cross dressers and third genders in traditional societies. Like epilepsy and deformity they were given a place in society. But nobody encouraged little kids to take hormone blockers and castration as a viable solution to confusion
>>
>>136269655
Nothing wrong except you make an insanity a norm.
>>
>>136287329
I had access to male role models. I had a father and a stepfather. My stepdad was awesome. He would take me fishing and hunting.

The problem was that once I hit puberty I would make advances toward my male friends. My female friends started doing the same thing to me. I became afraid of having close male friends eventually because I lost my best friend as a result of my advances. I didn't have a close male friend again till the end of high school.
>>
>>136287747
A lot of eunuchs in Rome behaved as trans people do today. That cast in India has a ritual castration. I technically am a eunuch.
>>
>>136287740
I disagree with the narrative as well. Be trans all you want, but society has norms that you go against. I am a compassionate person and I don't really want to be involved in your thing, so I won't mock or harm you. But 8f you are a degenerate criminal or a sexual predator I'm going to hold your obvious otherness as a clear example of antisocial tendencies.

If you want to be trans you better to super rich and removed or very kind and humble.

The San Francisco school of aggressive debauchery makes me want to kill. I don't flaunt my normality so don't push your queerness
>>
>>136286853

I can't unsee that.
>>
>>136288405
Imagine seeing it and still considering doing it to yourself.
>>
>>136288314
I sure hope you understand that encouraging kids to follow in your path is going to make you an enemy of society. Normalized deviation is a path to criminality
>>
>>136288340
>If you want to be trans you better to super rich and removed or very kind and humble.
If one gets started young enough very little cost is involved. My HRT cost is negligible. Not all of us want SRS.
>>
>>136288655
Honestly I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy let alone a child.
>>
>>136273461
Mad Max*
>>
>>136288816
Fuck that. The slippery slope will only lead to eunuch fuckboi farms. As a grown adult using their own money sure, do what you want. But I will murder anyone I find out is encouraging or enabling teens and preteens to maim themselves
>>
>>136288889
So resist the push to normalize it
>>
>>136289246
You don't have to encourage them. If they are so inclined they seek it out on their own. I was aware of HRT and SRS before I was a teenager because of daytime talk shows. I was giving it serious thought back then.
>>
>>136289396
Only thing I am doing is living my life. I'm not going door to door spreading the good news of trannies.
>>
File: gender identity disorder.jpg (228KB, 1271x613px) Image search: [Google]
gender identity disorder.jpg
228KB, 1271x613px
>>136269655
pic related
>>
>>136271067
It's heresy ignore it or else
>>
>>136272569
of course it's a mental disorder, every trans person knows this. The treatmet is transition.
>>
>>136289810
It is semantics but it is no longer refereed to as a disorder as of DSM V. This same pattern happened with homosexuality.
>>
>>136288889
T H I S
H
I
S
>>
>>136290092
which is retarded and not based in science at all
>>
>>136269655
It's very simple. If you are born with a dick where your nose should be it's a disease. If you are born with girl thoughts where boy thoughts should be it's as much of a fuck up. We must attempt to cure dysmorphia, not enable it through transition.

Alleviating symptoms through transition should only be a last resort.
>>
>>136290147
The DSM is the manual used by psychologists to identify mental conditions. It is the standard and the culmination of a lot of research.
>>
>>136290092
gender dysphoria is still a mental illness being trans isn't. Being trans is just caused by gender dysphoria. You can transition to reduce the dysphoria until it's almost unnoticeable and be fine.
>>
>>136269655
Coddling mentally ill people with body dysphoria by telling them they are actually not what they are and then mutilating them so they commit suicide is degenerate.
>>
>>136290281
>dick where your nose should be
kek! That visual
>>
>>136290338
and they removed transgenderism just to be politically correct.

i'd love for you to show me what "research" proved it isn't a mental disorder.
>>
>>136287113
Truthfully the most horrifying thing I've seen
>>
>>136290356
Thanks for telling me how it works I had no clue.
>>
>>136290456
It used to be literally called Gender Identity Disorder. The new classification is Gender Dysphoria. So therefore not a disorder. I agree this is just a change to reduce stigma. Calling people mentally ill takes away rights and increases their interactions with law enforcement.
>>
Damn libtards are doing anything to get attention which includes believing in a wierd cult that thinks that scientific facts are social constructs.
>>
File: tumblr_ornb7zeVrA1rpf0t3o1_540.jpg (72KB, 540x694px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ornb7zeVrA1rpf0t3o1_540.jpg
72KB, 540x694px
Gender is a social construct
>>
File: butthegreeks.png (1MB, 1000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
butthegreeks.png
1MB, 1000x2000px
>>136287224
>>136269655
>BUT MUH THE GREEKS HAD TRANS ART
Here I made that just for you and OP.
Don't even try yourself on me.
I've been studying this subject for way longer than you think.
>>
>>136269655
It's yet another spiritual illness, same as homosexuality, caused by 3rd chakra moving from genital to rectum area. Easily fixed by acupuncture.
>>
File: 300 The Executioner.jpg (41KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
300 The Executioner.jpg
41KB, 852x480px
>>136269655
Is he the gay/transvestite descendant of this guy?
>>
suicide rate is comparable to kikes in camps.
How could it be good for society to normalize/encourage people to be mentally unhinged faggot commie hedonists?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8BRdwgPChQ
>>
>>136293631
>BUT MUH THE GREEKS HAD TRANS ART
I said Romans not geeks. But whatever.

>Don't even try yourself on me.
Try the gas on me baby.
>>
>>136294236
>suicide rate is comparable to kikes in camps.
It is almost like you are saying modern society treats us like the Nazis did.

I think I'm treated reasonably well, but I'm also not trying to get a bunch of attention.
>>
>>136269655
fuck you kike that's my argument
>>
>>136293763
>Easily fixed by acupuncture.
That sounds like fun. If it fixes the gay I'll let y'all know.
>>
>>136294719
I'm saying you have to be lobotomized or a nigger to believe that tranny suicidality is due to the way society treats you when bruce jenner is the woman of the year
>>
>>136270447
Reminds me of the penguin in Batman's return.
>>
>>136294426
>Romans
Most of the roman art got borrowed from the greeks. The only trap romans ever pictured was Hermaphrodite.
Hence, Greek art should be the center of the discussion
>>
>>136294964
> bruce jenner is the woman of the year
That made me cringe. I feel like they(MSM) all did it to virtue signal. All it did was piss a lot of women off, including trans women.
>>
>>136295071
>Most of the roman art got borrowed from the greeks. The only trap romans ever pictured was Hermaphrodite. Hence, Greek art should be the center of the discussion
That is interesting, I'll have to look into it more.
>>
>>136271243
So much this.
>>
File: dodoria.png (757KB, 618x902px) Image search: [Google]
dodoria.png
757KB, 618x902px
>>136278807
>>
Popularizing and normalizing a subgroup that is intimately linked with many forms of mental illness along with a 40+% suicide rate is both stupid and dangerous to society at large.
>>
File: 1475510183618.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1475510183618.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>136295589
top kek lmaoooooo
>>
File: 1489886331544.jpg (398KB, 980x865px) Image search: [Google]
1489886331544.jpg
398KB, 980x865px
>>136270447
>>
>>136269772
What makes you believe your 2000 year old book is the real objective truth, and not 4000 year old hindu religious texts?
>>
>>136295589
Lost
>>
File: 1501956692754.png (526KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1501956692754.png
526KB, 500x700px
>>136295589
My contribution
>>
>>136296032
They were going to be hideous no matter what they did. I think they are doing the gene pool a favor.
>>
File: hl.gif (2MB, 367x200px) Image search: [Google]
hl.gif
2MB, 367x200px
an answer - pic related
>>
File: 1501789121895.gif (365KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1501789121895.gif
365KB, 320x240px
>>136272298
Oh god
>>
>>136295666
Most of us can't breed because of transition. If y'all stop encouraging us to breed there might be less of us. I know you get freaked out when it is your kids but they are going to do it one way or another. You would be better to be in an advisory role than ignoring it happening behind your back.

You might protect them from abuse. Others see what we are and take advantage, They treat us as we see ourselves and we protect them because we think we are consenting. It isn't going to be somebody on the street snatching and diddling your kid(unless you are in Europe). It will be somebody close to you, a family member a family friend. Somebody they already trust. Stop pretending we don't exist you are enabling the rape of children.
>>
>>136289628
Did he use a litter box?
>>
File: trannyregrets.png (107KB, 1301x464px) Image search: [Google]
trannyregrets.png
107KB, 1301x464px
>>136271833
dilation does not stop, ever
>>
>>136298225
I'm so sick of seeing this same account. At one point they compare the pain to menstruation.

I would love to know how they are able to do that. Unless they are a cis woman LARPing as a tran.
>>
>>136297694
>letting your kid become a tranny prevents them from being raped
nigger what?
>>
>>136298638
They are what they are. If they are a little fag other fags can tell. Takes one to know one. If straight people learn to recognize gays they can tell if their kid is gay. Can't do that if you pretend gays don't exist.
>>
I don't fuck my fleshlight in public because it's common decency, stop being a fucking faggot.
>>
>>136299423
>I don't fuck my fleshlight in public because it's common decency, stop being a fucking faggot.
Comparing being gay to masturbating in public doesn't seem fair.
>>
>>136269655
1 What is the difference between trangenderism and mental illnesses?

2 x y chromosomes determine gender.
if not what porpuse do they serve, why are they there.

3 there are a few people born with unidentiefied gender but that doenst mean that is a gender. that means a child born with only one leg is a new race of humenbeings instead of just being disabled
>>
>>136299782
I don't think he compared it to being gay, more likely he meant parading with dildo on your forehead.
>>
>>136269655
Sign of imminent civilasational collapse
>>
>>136300739
Weak

>>136300817
We have been trying to warn y'all.
>>
>>136269655

Transgenderism has mystical significance to liberals, it's postmodernist micronarrative and atomization, and liberal universalism (represented in this case as gender fungibility) both rolled together into one nasty heap of social cultural garbage. It's fucking disgusting to everyone but the truly faithful and the most spinelessly gullible
>>
>>136269655
People turn transgender because of chemicals in plastics, food and water.
>>
>>136301108
We are all exposed to it and only some of us are trans.
I think we are looking at something genetic. Sorry but if you have a trans kid your genes are fucked. You should kys.
>>
>>136301108
https://www.livescience.com/10957-pesticide-turns-male-frogs-females.html
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4046332/
https://www.upi.com/Science_News/2017/07/03/Study-Birth-control-turning-male-fish-into-females/3281499063723/
>>
Gender and sex is tied to biology. There is two sexes. Male and Female. Men are men and women are women. Even if a man feels like a women or vice versa; they are the sex they are born as. They want to bend reality based on their personal feelings.
>>
>>136296251
4000 year old hindu religious texts didn't found the greatest society the world has ever known.
>>
>>136303603
They'll have you know they founded shitting streets
>>
>>136273461
>"TABA GODAGO MUA LA HAN SOLO. HO HO HO HO!"
>>
>>136304372
the original indians built sewer systems. They didn't start shitting in the streets until the aryans enriched them.
>>
>>136269655
It's 2017
>>
>>136269655
It's degenerate, but other people have the right to be degenerate, so you can't really win that argument without arguing with your hands. The biggest and unquestionably problematic issue is state-supported and funded transgenderism.
>>
>>136305158
>The state pushes an actively noxious agenda
Whew, that sure is a new information nobody had before!
>>
>>136270549
This
>>
>>136269655
Believing something you are objectively not is a mental disorder. You shouldn't encourage mental disorders.
>>
>>136270549
It's like they changed the definition of tall, and then go on to give the guy that heightening surgery they give midgets. And then they claim that the guy is tall even though he's still only like 5'5, and now his legs are all fucked up and he has to limp around everywhere and, for all intents and purposes, is much less well off than he was before.
>>
It's a dumb cultural fad thing that nobody will remember in a few decades and someday historians will look back and compare it to eunuchs, tribal shamans and other transgressing gender roles in ancient societies.
>>
>>136304817
also the claim that europe is somehow the start of the greatest civilizationn ever... yall heard of china? js.
>>
>>136303603
christianity has fuck all to do with european civilization. quite frankly, caused the dark ages. turning back to pre christian ideals and secularism is what gave birth to the renaissance. soooooo fuck off.
>>
>>136270205
god we just cant fucking win. you want us to tell you we're trans, but you also want us to shut up about it. whats the move, guy
>>
>>136286347
god u people r fucking nuts
>>
>>136289810
this.
>>
File: 1382523570354.jpg (5KB, 181x182px) Image search: [Google]
1382523570354.jpg
5KB, 181x182px
>>136269655
It should be cenobite.jpg
>>
beacuse transgendershit is degenerate,antimoral and anti natural evolution
>>
>>136312293
No, we want you to seek out a mental health professional before you decide to use our tax dollars to fund your HRT and self mutilation fetish.
>>
>>136315736
Fucking idiot, transition is the treatment. If you have gender dysphoria and get mental help theu will help you transition. At least google before you shit out of your mouth.
>>
>>136316032
My bad, seek out a mental health professional that isn't a (((professional))) It's a treatment you say? Then how come trannies consistently continue to off themselves later on in their adult life?
>>
>>136317037
because life sucks, especially for trannies. It massivley reduces the suicide rate though.
>>
File: fritz get the flammenwerfer.jpg (49KB, 578x960px) Image search: [Google]
fritz get the flammenwerfer.jpg
49KB, 578x960px
>>136269655
Man...just look at the fucking picture you posted.
>>
>>136316032
suicide is the only true treatment, freak
>>
>>136269655
mental disorder and the"CURE" makes it worse
>>
>>136316032
so lypo suction is the cure for anorexia
Thread posts: 187
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.