[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else actually respect Jimmy Dore for sticking to his values?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: rs-dore-23.png (800KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
rs-dore-23.png
800KB, 1200x630px
Anyone else actually respect Jimmy Dore for sticking to his values?

The only idiots on TYT immediately whored themselves out after Bernie lost, but Dore never let up on Clinton and you can tell he hates her more than Trump by how happy he was on election night.
>>
>>136268247
He's a rural and suburban retard. Only ultra high IQ city people support Hillary.
>>
was this the guy giving live updates trying not to laugh while chunk was going apoplectic
>>
>>136268313
The lowest IQ state voted for Hillary and the highest IQ state voted for trump
>>
>>136268247
This guy spit in Alex Jones' face
>>
>>136268680
The highest IQ state is Massachusetts.

I'll look it up just to be sure but I don't think they voted for Trump.
>>
>>136268752
Good. That fat, slovenly snake-oil-salesman deserved it.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
>>136268313
The highest IQ state is LA and they voted for trump and lowest IQ state voted CA voted for Hillary
>>
Dore is okay, can't really respect him after the way he spat in Alex jones' face. I fucking hate people like that. You know the types. The ones that only attack when they know they will get away with it because they are too weak otherwise. I mean I don't even like Alex Jones but the way he spat at him and then ran away was such a bitch move I fucking hate that type of person. Type of little bitch that would do nothing but tattle tale on everyone in second grade. God I hate those types so fucking much.
>>
>>136268981
>The highest IQ state is LA

What are you doing...
>>
>>136268247
More like Jimmy Bore.
>>
I recently watched a bunch of his videos prior to the erection election

he is completely right about the clintons and the DNC, unfortunatly he is a fucking communist shit and has massice trump derangement syndrome so I cant take anything he did after the erection election seriously
>>
>>136268247
yeah hes ok. I mean hes basically a rafing commie fuck, but at least he has some integredy. Every third video is him defendein Tainy hands trump from the media and pointing out the journos and lefts hypocracy. The rest of the time he spends shitting on the Democrats.
>>
>>136268247
>TYT
why do you even watch that?
>>
>>136268247
Yes. Don't watch TYT, but he has his own show "The Jimmy Dore Show," and he tends to be intellectually consistent with his anti-establishment viewpoints.
>>
I love Jimmy "No war but the class war" Dore
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.