[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>She is the daughter of Esther Wojcicki, an educator of Russian

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Susan Wojcicki.jpg (66KB, 700x504px) Image search: [Google]
Susan Wojcicki.jpg
66KB, 700x504px
>She is the daughter of Esther Wojcicki, an educator of Russian Jewish descent[4]

WHY CAN'T YOU BE WRONG AT LEAST ONCE, /pol/? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE ALWAYS RIGHT?
>>
I mean, you couldn't tell just by looking at her?
>>
>>136266931
>doesn't like liberals
>uses technology entirely built by liberals
>>
File: canada eh.gif (4MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
canada eh.gif
4MB, 512x384px
>>136269857
>uses technology entirely built by liberals
>capitalist corporations are left wing
>leaf
>>
>>136269966
>he thinks liberals are left wing
>>
>>136266931
JewTube hasn't figured out yet that redirecting searches won't silence us. We will simply start naming the videos we upload after other popular searches so that they still show up all over. They will have to shut down their entire site if they want to silence us.
>>
>>136266931
The nose knows.
>>
>dude #FUCK the free market, companies shouldnt be allowed to do what they want with their services LMAO
Why is nu/pol/ unironically commie now
>>
>>136269399
and her zionism
it's amazing how bad people still are at recognizing jewish features. once you get the basic templates down, you're good to go because they're all so closely-related due to inbreeding. but too many people think they all look like the merchant. this is a CLEAR CUT jewish female template.
believe it or not, it is actually the female version of the mark zuckerberg template or the female version of the jerry seinfeld/steven spielberg template
>>
>>136270003
they are

liberalism, libertarianism etc etc is left wing, not conservative.
>>
>>136266931
I oppose her being horrendously ugly.
>>
>>136270234
Maybe in like 1800
>>
>>136270233
related. it's the female expression of the seinfeld/spielberg jewish template
you simply must commit these to memory if you want to protect yourself because these people use pseudonyms often
>>
>>136270141
nobody is saying that companies shouldn't be allowed to do what they want, just that jews shouldn't be allowed to be in charge of companies.
>>
>>136270141
We've always had a fascist streak. Private business can continue to operate as long as it is good for the general public. If not, they may be guided in the right direction.
>>
>>136269399
>I mean, you couldn't tell just by looking at her?
She looks like my late grandmother did in her youth. She was Jewish, so I'd have suspected it.
>>
>>136266931
>her sister is the CEO of 23andMe
>her sister's ex-husband is the president of Google's parent company

Whoa, it's almost like a family business.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.