[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should we still hate the Jews for killing Jesus? Was the Holocaust

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: w37_07627730.jpg (417KB, 1247x901px) Image search: [Google]
w37_07627730.jpg
417KB, 1247x901px
Should we still hate the Jews for killing Jesus? Was the Holocaust not their repentance? My pastor told me this.
>>
There is a belief among some that the holocaust was the Jew's final punishment for the death of Jesus. Shortly afterwards the Jews returned to their homeland. So to say that the Jews were excoriated before being allowed to return.
>>
>>136261946
If the holocaust was penance then doesnt that mean the Nazi's were arms of the will of God? Try telling your pastor that and see what he says pls
>>
File: IMG_4116.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4116.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
Stop believing in Jewish lies. Christianity is fake.
>>
File: kikes.png (45KB, 1826x276px) Image search: [Google]
kikes.png
45KB, 1826x276px
>>136261946

In order for that to be true, it would have had to actually killed 6 gorillion of them.
>>
>>136262479
When the Jews lost the first temple it was to Nebuchadnezzar and the Babylonians. IF it were punishment from God it came in the form of pagan hordes. Following that logic, the Nazis would have been an arm of God.
>>
>>136261946
Your pastor is controlled opposition, sorry.
>>
>>136261946
No. They still continue their jewing. The only answer is complete extermination, Hitler was right all along.
>>
File: 4 horsemen1.jpg (57KB, 559x576px) Image search: [Google]
4 horsemen1.jpg
57KB, 559x576px
>>136261946

What "Holocaust"...

I don't see a single Jew here?

I see dead White People, by the hand of Bull-Queers, Mongrel-Theists, and Jews?
>>
>>136262913
The Nazi were the arm of god. Now, after the world wars, we wait for the final war to end all wars. The nuclear war.
>>
>>136261946
Christ had to be killed. That is why he came, to die as repentance for your sin - Christ the redeemer. Thank the joo for saving you eternal suffering in the lake of fire. that doesn't mean you need accept the joo degeneracy malicious greed and enslavement through usury.
>>
>>136261946
Don't believe your (((pastor's))) words, protestants have always been the jew's biggest supporters.
And no quote from Luther will ever change that evident fact.
>>
>>136261946
Sorry,
not allowed to talk about this topic freely so not gonna talk about muh Holocaust at all.

Next question.
>>
>>136262479
Read Romans 13
>>
>>136261946
>finn
>my pastor
stop larping
>>
>>136263423
Jew Jesuits have been a part of the Roman Catholic Church since 1540, you Pharisee.
>>
>>136261946
You're pastor is an idiot
>>
>>136263423
Mark 7:1-13King James Version (KJV)

7 Then came together unto him the Pharisees, and certain of the scribes, which came from Jerusalem.

2 And when they saw some of his disciples eat bread with defiled, that is to say, with unwashen, hands, they found fault.

3 For the Pharisees, and all the Jews, except they wash their hands oft, eat not, holding the tradition of the elders.

4 And when they come from the market, except they wash, they eat not. And many other things there be, which they have received to hold, as the washing of cups, and pots, brasen vessels, and of tables.

5 Then the Pharisees and scribes asked him, Why walk not thy disciples according to the tradition of the elders, but eat bread with unwashen hands?

6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.

7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.

9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

10 For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death:

11 But ye say, If a man shall say to his father or mother, It is Corban, that is to say, a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; he shall be free.

12 And ye suffer him no more to do ought for his father or his mother;

13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.
Catholics are no different than the Pharisees.
>>
>>136262593
Auschwitz gassed them and put them in a mass grave.
>>
>>136261946
You shouldn't hate the Jews for killing Jesus, Longinus who shanked Jesus became a Saint and it was part of God's plan
The problem with Jews is that they continue to deny Him, unlike Longinus
>>
>jews lead bloody revolution and kill millions in camps in russia
>jews lead revolution in germany
>vienna jews plot deconstruction and destruction of western culture and values

Ya sure its pennance for jesus
>>
>>136265285
>Auschwitz gassed them and put them in a mass grave.
Well not in reality, but it sure has made a lucrative bullshit story for the Jews, hasn't it.
>>
>>136261946
>kike puppet tells you to not hate kikes

Whoa...
>>
File: 1501707928663m.jpg (141KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501707928663m.jpg
141KB, 768x1024px
>>136261946

But the holo-hoax never happened, ASSHOLE!
>>
>>136261946
It would have but no Jews died in the holocaust. They weren't death camps. The fucking Nazis ended up inadvertently protecting the Jews from the horrors of war. Your pastor failed to mention the 30 million Soviet citizens killed and raped by the Nazis too.
>>
Why did the Americans put Japs into similar camps?
>>
>>136105976

Your Pastor is a fucking Moron.
>>
>>136261946
jews are skinny as fuck no wonder americans hate them
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.