[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Russians really subhuman? I've been seeing this Russian

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (75KB, 1286x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 1286x600px
Are Russians really subhuman? I've been seeing this Russian girl and so far she seems to be antithetical to all the degeneracy of western women. Would I be race mixing to have kids with a Slav?
>>
>>136257910
Yeah. They are degenerates that have their toilets in the bush bush.
>>
>>136257910
No, Slavs are considered black just like you.
>>
>>136258170
Fuck off English teacher. I'm 99.9% Western European. 2nd gen amerimutt tho. My sisters have already ruined some of the line. I gotta protect it.
>>
>>136258353
Is this your sister who just had a black baby and in the other thread you were debating whether to get her a white baby doll or a stuffed monkey?
>>
Russians are pure, beautiful people who will be in charge of the future once our country collapses. Remember America in the 50s, how everyone thought it was the ideal society? That's Russia now. You should see some of their films or TV shows, literally the entire cast is blonde haired and blue eyed. It's like staring into the past of how America used to be.

Whenever you see a Russian you should treasure them, they are a gift upon this cursed multicultural world.
>>
>>136257910
they turn nasty when they hit age 30 and become fat by age 40 don't do it anon
>>
Russians aren't white
>>
>>136258639
>>136258822

Russia IS multi cultural

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZFX7Ssl7lI

They're just integrated fairly well.
>>
>>136258639
Russia have no future with this regime. Kremlin hate normal history process, hate all western technologies (but like use it), hate free spech and human rights.
>>
>>136258949
Russia is multiethnic, as in they have much land to the east inhabited by Inuits essentially. And also some other central Asian lands with Turkic speaking peoples. Then there are other ethnic European ethnic groups in their ancestrial homelands that happen to be in Russia at the moment. But it is still quite homogeneously russian in Russia proper. At least 80% of the population of Russia is ethnic russian, and is 90% percent white.
>>
>>136259150
>Russia have no future with this regime. Kremlin hate normal history process, hate all western technologies (but like use it), hate free spech and human rights.

This just sounds like your entire history desu. At this point I think that's just part of being Russian
>>
>>136259411
multi ethnic and multi cultural. They still get along surprisingly well.
>>
File: 147645985611.jpg (293KB, 1280x946px) Image search: [Google]
147645985611.jpg
293KB, 1280x946px
>>136259566
U just typical useful idiot. U really think that here aryan heaven with white besties? Oh lol, dont read stormfront and other shit after dinner...
>>
>>136259150
All of those I am willing to overlook just to live in a white country. You have it made Sergei. You don't know how good you have it. No amount of human rights or free speech is worth what's happening to us Americans right now. You are truly God's people
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1688997
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.