[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

niggets et circenses

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 1501238172966.gif (128KB, 728x426px)
1501238172966.gif
128KB, 728x426px
HOW can we reach Italian government officials ( from borderguard up to politicians ), to contact them with the idea, to just send all niggers szraight to Brussel, into the EU Parliament ideally, which will serve as the ideal accomodation center for migrantniggets.
( mind u the eu parliament has complete infrastructure, from cantines, food logistic to barbetshops, fitnesscentets...etc etc etc EVERYTHING!)

It would be IDEAL !

Only thing is to get this idea, this thought, this information to the (currently pissed of at the EU) italian personel. Via E-Mail for instance ( is my choice right now: google coast guard & cities and their mayor's bureaus ),
But also on blogs n social media in the interwrbs in general, to that the idea can replicaze and spread.

I know it's an idea. But i wanna mske it real and i know that, if anywhete, then only here i will find the right people, the mindset, the right energy and autism that is needed, to change the world by pure will.

I dont wanna sount megalomanic, but image if /pol/ wins the war against the EU, by influencing so many ppl to send their niggers to Brussel ... Sorry, but i cannpt stop to have this great dream, of a great move of justice, initiated by us, the /pol/ple, the epicenter of a great spirit of freedom.

We will shove down those EU kleptocraz's, apparatschik's and bureaucrat psychopath's throat, all those migrantniggers untill their heads explode and they suffocate and die in agony.

I summon you, i summon us, the /pol/ple, to each give a little, act a little, contribute by idea and action, to create a great great avalance of an effect and an avalance of niggers pouring into brussel and its former EU Parliament - the next to be central migration camp ( naming idea:
“Central Europeam Social Population Orientation and Organizational Landinghub“ ( C.E.S.P.O.O.L.)).

If we manage to come together, to enlighen and create the spirit, to pump it up and let its message infect the lands, we can smash the EU. Deus Vult

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.