[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump has two gigantic problems right now. 1 Trump knows we are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 55H.png (248KB, 600x547px) Image search: [Google]
55H.png
248KB, 600x547px
Trump has two gigantic problems right now.
1 Trump knows we are in a monstrous bubble. Stocks, bonds, currencies, everything.
2 He knows the dems will not stop their witch hunt to impeach him no matter what.

This is an impossible task. You as president will be blamed when the bubble bursts no matter what you do. And you cannot stop the dems and their Congress/CIA/Media buddies from trying to impeach you. Impossible to get out of this. You are fucked. Unless you know how to play 11D chess.
You take these two problems, turn them on each other and let them fuck each other instead of you.

How do you do this?
1 You take full ownership of the bubble while it's still expanding. Everyday you scream from twitter how awesome the new highs in the DOW are. And that you alone did it.
2 You let the dems go full steam ahead with their impeachment witch hunt. Let them convene grand juries. Let them bring charges. Let them start the impeachment.

But this is insane. This cannot work.
WRONG. It will work perfectly.
The moment the dems start the impeachment hearing they are 100% fucked.
The moment the dems start the impeachment hearing the market will realize Trumps promise of BIG tax cuts and stimulus is in question.
The moment the dems start the impeachment hearing the bubble WILL BURST.
The moment the dems start the impeachment hearing they will get the blame for WHAT THE FUCK WHY HAVE YOU CRASHED THE MARKET
There will be such unbelievable pressure that not even the dems and their Congress/CIA/Media buddies will be able to resist it.
Trump will walk away scot free. The dems will get absolutely destroyed and get the blame for tanking the market with their fake witch hunt. And the bubble will burst without leaving any blame on Trump.

And that's how you play 11D chess. Trump will play this thing in such a way that both of his two biggest problems will destroy each other.
The only thing that would worry me is if the dems stopped their fake investigation.
>>
Or Trump is a retarded incompetent
>>
In the not too distant future .There will be a moment of perfect chaos.
The market down 40%
The dollar tanking.
Panic everywhere.
Trump dragged before Congress on made up charges.
And Trump will step out of his car and smile and give thumbs up.
that's when he will make his move.
>>
File: CNN.png (254KB, 468x710px) Image search: [Google]
CNN.png
254KB, 468x710px
He's a sick individual
http://www.trumptwitterarchive.com/
>>
>>136247892
>>136248355

>LARPing this hard.

calm down
>>
>>136248007
>Or Trump is a retarded incompetent

This
>>
>>136248816
What am I larping as? Do you even know what larping is? I'm not trying to impersonate anybody.
>>
>>136247892
Dems impeachment activities will CAUSE market insecurities and CAUSE downturns? If they light the fuse on the demolition pile they built then they should eat it. It needs a catchy name like The DemoDump or the like.
>>
>>136249548
you almost get. you just need to think a little bit more about it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.