[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

US Marine aircraft reportedly crashes off Australian coast, search

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: mlf.jpg (101KB, 797x503px) Image search: [Google]
mlf.jpg
101KB, 797x503px
>best millitary in the world
>keeps on killing itself

when will the us recover ?
>>
Fucking Ospreys.
>>
>have the largest and most active military on the planet by order of magnitude
>surprised that incidences and accidents are more frequent than other nations
>>
Goy buy the osprey goy it's safe goy
>>
>>136246448
The USA military is not the same anymore
In WWI&II they had the second best scores in efficiency and K/D right behind the second and third reich as the unbeatable NR.1
But now it is just a blob of human garbage and liberal faggots who need some fast money and that goes for almost every military in the west
>>
File: 1463454482412.png (133KB, 1000x1000px)
1463454482412.png
133KB, 1000x1000px
>>136246448
Must have been one of McCain's sons.
>>
>>136246448
Man, ospreys go down a lot. Hope they're OK...
>>
drumpf military

clown in chief making our soldiers die already
>>
>>136246448
>>136246834
USAF tried to warn the Marines it was a dangerous piece of shit, but they wouldn't listen. They just kept jerking off shouting "muh personnel carriers; a whole company!" or something like that, was hard to tell with all the crayons in their mouths.

Seriously, USAF knew it was dangerous while it was still in development, we washed our hands of it but USMC wanted to press on.
>>
>>136246448
witnesses report a huge whiplike appendage exploded out of the water's surface and speared the tiltrotor in midair through the center of the fuselage
as the stricken aircraft spiraled out of control, an immense shape broke the water's surface and witnesses reported hearing a sound, halfway between a whale's groan and a blurbling parrot voice, that seemed to rasp out with a mocking ululation akin to laughter, while moaning out something that almost sounded like words
"Crikey, right in me ticka! Crikey, right in me ticka!" came the mocking taunt from the beast, as its immense wingtips peeked above the waves just before it disappeared again into the murky azure depths
>>
>>136247989
The pattern I'm noticing is it's consistently Navy/Marine assets. First the Fitzgerald (one of only two laser powered anti ICBM destroyers in the Pacific ), then another crash on US soil with some platform can't remember which but full of Marines, now this. Something isn't right and it smells Chinese as fuck to me.
>>
File: marine.jpg (109KB, 720x720px)
marine.jpg
109KB, 720x720px
Fucking ospreyyyyyssssssss god damnit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.