[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that transgenderism IS NOT a mental illness it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: JD.jpg (60KB, 512x511px) Image search: [Google]
JD.jpg
60KB, 512x511px
Daily reminder that transgenderism IS NOT a mental illness it is an illness of the body
>>
>>136245401
Is the mind not part of the body?
Is it not still an illness?
I thought most people trying to push it were saying there was nothing wrong with it at all.
>>
>>136245401
Oh look, this thread again. Sage and hide.
>>
File: 1498764524982.jpg (13KB, 236x283px) Image search: [Google]
1498764524982.jpg
13KB, 236x283px
>>136245401
The brain is technically a part of the body, so you're absolutely right!
And there are two reliable cures so far: death or to stop being a degenerate
>>
>>136245522
>Is the mind not part of the body?
In the distinction between mentally ill v physically ill no.

A broken knee is not nearly treated in anyway like schizophrenia

>I thought most people trying to push it were saying there was nothing wrong with it at all.
I don't think anyone would say that. If that were the case no one would transition or encourage transitioning.
>>
>>136245706
>implying OP isn't more feminine than 99% of women you've been with
>>
>>136245401
I'm a trans woman. I also have bipolar disorder, ptsd, and gad.
>>
>>136245401
The only cure for gender dysphoria is to transition.
>>
>>136246129
enjoy your genital mutilation
>>
>>136246071
Get help from a mental health professional
>>
>>136245401
Nope. You've got a penis and are therefore a male FOREVER.
>>
>>136246292
Not really mutilation if its desired

>>136246367
Depends which definition of male you're using. The one thats useful in everyday life or one thats useful in hospitals, research and sex.
>>
>>136246329
I did.
>>
>>136245401

Men smell like men, men have bigger feet, hands, and shoulders. I would never have sex with a tranny because i wouldn't want to be smelling some dudes body odor thinking it's a girl, oh yeah that and it means you're gay.
>>
>>136246546
Don't have sex with trans women then
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.