[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was your earliest redill? Not talking about race or gender

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 1501920509460.png (139KB, 294x256px) Image search: [Google]
1501920509460.png
139KB, 294x256px
What was your earliest redill?

Not talking about race or gender or something like that but rather things you honestly believed as a kid and got shocked when you found out the truth.
>>
>>136244595
I remember that our music teacher told us once that the performers don't actually sing while live performing and that everything is on play back.

Sounds silly but really got my noggin joggin.
>>
>>136244595
I thought babies were borne through the arshenhoelle
>>
>>136244595
When I was in high school I thought Asian immigration was okay because I liked cute Asian girls, but then I found out the oriental races were actually animals and not human and laying with them would be a sin punishable by death. Now I only want Anglo immigration
>>
>>136244595
i uses to make jokes about hitler in 7th grade. then i found this place, and i havent been able to leave since
>>
>>136244848
I thought my parents bought my sister, then i soon realized not everything is available at your local IGA
>>
>>136245053
Same, I wish I could /pol/ has turned into a left wing blue pilled circle jerk trump praising anti Christian cult, unfortunately I don't have anyone else I can talk to about politics
>>
>>136244595
That 1/4 Jews were classified as mischlings as opposed to full Jews, and that their status in natsoc Germany varied, unlike the dogmatic hatred I was thought was the legal standard.
>>
>>136244595
santa is not real
>>
>>136244595

i had an epiphany when i was a kid that other people in the world have a different worldview to me and different experiences. like some nog in africa would see things very different to me. it seems like something very obvious but i remember playing in the backyard and this thought occurring.
>>
>Middle School
>be raised in a liberal family
>get taught about white privilege
>think that all blacks are nice people
>near the end of the year
>have an asian friend
>call her a slave as a joke
>wasn't being malicious, we just called each other shit like that all the time
>black kids overhear
>these were the kind of blacks who thought that only minorities were enslaved
>they get more pissed than a man with a bladder problem
>yelled at by them for the rest of the class
>teacher takes their side

And that's when my journey down the rabbit hole began
>>
>>136244848
Same. I thought the kittens and puppies from Milo and Otis were coming out their mom's ass.
>>
>>136244595
As a kid I thought cars would explode as soon as they get off the road or lose control. Apparently I got pacified with cheap action flicks as a toddler.
>>
>>136246635
Same! I remember someone telling me he thought girls pee from their ass because they have to sit
>>
>>136244595
> be very young in car with mom
> hear them mention "abortion" on radio and ask what it is
> mom explains sometimes pregnant women go to doctor to get a shot that kills the baby and its dead body comes out
> horrified
> realize this is legal and people do it with no consequence or shame
> develop the idea of a moral us and them, and realize they are in control
>>
Basically when I first got my own computer with Internet and stopped watching TV:
- I realized that so many events that seemed really worthy of being reported, were completely ignored by the news.
>>
Realizing Sinterklaas wasn't real but understanding why people still dressed up like him and celebrate him by giving gifts. (Sinterklaas is what inspired Santa Claus btw but we also have Santa).
>>
>>136244595
When I discovered differences in similar religions. I was 13 or something like that and I was raised Roman Catholic. Jehovah witnesses would come around and give away their little magazine. I remember one time it was a whole book. I flipped though it and I noticed differences yet mine and their religion still considered the same things holy but had differences. That's when I knew something was up.
>>
When i found out rainnow paddle pops are just caramel flavour
>>
>>136250578
WHAT THE FUCK FUCK YOU
>>
Somebody pls post the Thomas the tank engine pic that says DAYUM NIGGA
>>
>>136244595
Read it! http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/the-present-universal-truth/
>>
>>136244595
>live in the midwest
>"All races are equal!"
>move to the south and interact with blacks
>"Holy fuck blacks are animals"
>>
>>136244595
>be 4
>find out earth isn't very big compared to other nearbye planets
>feel like I live on planet bitch
>>
That my city wasn't the most important in the world, the grand center of events.
>>
>>136244595
>What was your earliest redill?

i always knew the kikes where behind this degenerate trash and cultral relitavism.
>>
Armenians and Georgians are Christian and do not come from Dagestan
Finland was part of Russian Empire
Eastern Bloc was around by 1989
Americans can be interacted with
>>
File: whatif.png (203KB, 1802x905px) Image search: [Google]
whatif.png
203KB, 1802x905px
>>136244595
>2001 in church
>13 at the time, learn that the middle east is a special place that god loves
> Gods chosen people have a deep and rich history, George "dubya" respects the Jews and Israel so we get blessed as well
>This was in August
Next month came around and I learned that god doesn't bless us because of Israel, it just gets us into trouble. From there I started noticing an inconstancy between what I was told and reality.
>>
>>136244595

That women didnt bleed blue liquid from their ladygardens.

Those tampon ads were super-misleading.
>>
>>136244595
Father explaining to me that a small group of people control the worlds wealth, they worship Lucifer, the majority of people can not handle the truth, and don't want to hear the truth.
Annnd he was right.
>>
When I realized that my teachers and professors were people too and not everything they said was some God truth, they can add whatever they fucking want in their lessons and the students just gobble it up

Same thing with the news, that they could add whatever spin or bias they wanted and people still gobble it up
>>
>>136252011
>third grade teacher, how do bag pipes work?
>"Well anon the musicians breath in air through their nose and push it right out their mouth, which means they never have to stop"
fucking cunt, tried that shit for years
>>
File: 1437980891775.jpg (145KB, 1060x832px) Image search: [Google]
1437980891775.jpg
145KB, 1060x832px
Seeing how women actually act and behave. No one ever told me and I got ripped apart during my adolescence so hard that I haven't dated at all in my 20s. My parents are panicking lately because they realize I'm not likely to give them grandkids despite having a good job and a house.
>>
>>136244595
9/11
>>
File: 5463894356.png (177KB, 270x278px) Image search: [Google]
5463894356.png
177KB, 270x278px
>>136244595
go back to redill
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.