[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ my wife thinks I'm sending the wrong message when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1175.jpg (457KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1175.jpg
457KB, 1632x1224px
/pol/ my wife thinks I'm sending the wrong message when I want my son to only eat candy when the box has aryan children on it, how do I convince her?
>>
>>136242340
buy one with a nigglet, show her, eat it yourself
>>
Nice subtle ad there, (((kinder)))
>>
>>136242340
wtf i hate belgium now
>>
>>136242445
what does that accomplish?

>>136242507
no
>>
>>136242340
>Convince her
She should do as she's told, otherwise you have failed as a man.
>>
>>136242654
This.
If she keeps acting up you get her in a crippler crossface.
>>
>>136242340
Why did you marry a woman who wants non-Aryan children on the products you buy your kids? My wife got pissed off when I unthinkingly bought a box of Pampers with a nigger baby on it. She said it was a bad influence.
>>
>>136243154
she just thinks he's too young to join the brotherhood and wants him to choose for himself when he's a bit older

>implying it's a choice
>>
>>136242340
>wife
>convince

Ancient men conquered cities and put them to the fire & sword; you argue with your "wife" and try to "convince" her with appeals to "reason" and "logic".

YOU ARE GAY!!!
>>
>>136243154
>acquiring brides who haven't had her vocal cords severed at birth
enjoy your 2% nigger DNA amerifat
>>
I donĀ“t know how to prevent that, but maybe hooking your kids on the refined jew is not a good idea.
>>
>>136242606
>what does that accomplish?
The kid will associate niglets with losing candy
>>
File: 1500118137996.jpg (313KB, 819x566px) Image search: [Google]
1500118137996.jpg
313KB, 819x566px
>>136243470
Pretty sure ancient men when out to conquer to get away from their bitchy wives.
>>
enrichment intensifies
>>
>giving sugar to kids

Enjoy raising an adhd skinnyfat soyboy.
>>
>>136242340
your "wife" is going to leave you and your son will end up trans, gay, black cock loving faggot.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.