[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>(((science))) >muh always showing just the last 100 years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9

File: temps_two_studies.jpg (73KB, 563x302px) Image search: [Google]
temps_two_studies.jpg
73KB, 563x302px
>(((science)))
>muh always showing just the last 100 years of data to scare the brainwashed zombies

global warming/climate change is an industry unto itself and they want worldwide "carbon taxes" on top of that. it is an insidious thing far beyond that even.

you won't understand wtf i'm talking about unless you look into these things for yourself. so, you can do that (takes effort)... or blindly continue to go along with their agenda. whatever.

did you know having ice cap is an anomaly? did you know that the earth has been ice cap free for ~90% of its existence? did you know by definition ice caps only exist during ice ages? did you know we are at the tail end of a CURRENT ice age now? did you know the caps extended as far down as missouri/kentucky just 20,000 years ago and have been receding ever since that peak? did you know the caps are going bye-bye even if every person on the planet disappeared 20,000 years ago?

THE OCEAN'S RELEASE *ALL ON ITS OWN* IS FAR LARGER AND MORE IMPORTANTLY *OUT ACCELERATING* MANS CONTRIBUTION

THE OCEAN IS RELEASING MORE DUE TO WARMER TEMPS (WARMER WATER = IT'S A FAR LESS EFFECTIVE C02 SINK)

IF HUMANS NEVER AROSE CO2 WOULD BE INCREASING AT ALMOST THE EXACT SAME RATE AS IT IS RIGHT NOW

THIS HAPPENS AT THE END OF EVERY ICE AGE

STOP BEING SO FUCKING GULLIBLE AND LAZY

LOOK INTO THINGS FOR YOURSELF AND STOP TAKING WHAT THE MSM, EPA.GOV AND NASA.GOV ETC. TELL YOU AT FACE VALUE, YOU LAZY SHITS. IT IS ABOUT POWER AND CONTROL.

ICE AGES AND PERMANENT ICE *ARE AN ANOMALY*

BY DEFINITION AN "ICE AGE" IS WHEN THE EARTH HAS PERMANENT ICE SHELVES

WE HAD ICE A MILE THINK IN CINCINNATI JUST 20,000 YEARS AGO

THE PLANET IS WARMING AND THE CAPS ARE METLING

THAT MEANS = MORE CO2, SEA RISE AND WEATHER PATTERN CHANGES

WE CAN'T STOP OR ALTER IT, WE WILL ADAPT JUST FINE

STOP BEING SCARED INTO TAX SCHEMES AND GLOBALIST POWER PLAYS YOU DUMBED DOWN ZOMBIES
>>
File: the_actual_data.png (2MB, 2898x2226px) Image search: [Google]
the_actual_data.png
2MB, 2898x2226px
>>
File: 658959.gif (8KB, 635x308px) Image search: [Google]
658959.gif
8KB, 635x308px
>>
>>136238268
isotope analysis shows that in increasing proportion of the atmospheric co2 is from human sources, that is burning fossil fuels.

we are in an ice-age, currently in an interglacial. Earth has been in ice age since long before the first proto-humans.
>>
File: 43265.png (189KB, 614x340px) Image search: [Google]
43265.png
189KB, 614x340px
>>
File: 654758.jpg (29KB, 618x658px) Image search: [Google]
654758.jpg
29KB, 618x658px
>>136238561
>isotope analysis shows that in increasing proportion of the atmospheric co2 is from human sources
i.e. pissing into an ocean of piss >>136238451
>>
Let me ask you OP
Do you think that climate scientists don't know abot past climate change?
They do, and they still tell us that current change is driven by man

Your 2 sources
EPICA and Vostok ice core both do not disprove man made climate change

https://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v429/n6992/full/nature02599.html
Here is an article published in Nature regarding the EPICA ice core.

>In this paper, we have shown the extended climate record back to 740 kyr, and that the pattern of climate before MIS 11 was different to that which has followed for the past four glacial cycles. Although the results from MIS 11 indicate that without human intervention a climate similar to the present one would extend well into the future, the predicted increases in greenhouse-gas concentrations make this unlikely

So we are messing up the cycles you have shown. Vostok shows the same cycles.

>THIS HAPPENS AT THE END OF EVERY ICE AGE
No it fucking doesn't! The same ice core data shows that CO2 is spiking massively.
The Ice Ages are caused by what is known as Milankovitch Cycles. These cause changes over a long period of time. Our current trend is nothing like what has been happening in previous glacial cycles.

We are not at the tail end of an ice age. A study in Nature by Ganopolski et al concluded that we are delaying the onset of the next ice age by up to 50,000 years. This is not natural.

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v529/n7585/full/nature16494.html

>Additionally, our analysis suggests that even in the absence of human perturbations no substantial build-up of ice sheets would occur within the next several thousand years and that the current interglacial would probably last for another 50,000 years. However, moderate anthropogenic cumulative CO2 emissions of 1,000 to 1,500 gigatonnes of carbon will postpone the next glacial inception by at least 100,000 years

inb4 these papers are 'hoaxes'.
>>
File: IMG_4932.jpg (83KB, 660x417px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4932.jpg
83KB, 660x417px
>>136240142
but my picture shows co2 is at an all time low
>>
ITT: correlation is causation
>>
File: royer2009solarwithco2.jpg (29KB, 450x386px) Image search: [Google]
royer2009solarwithco2.jpg
29KB, 450x386px
>>136241325
and my picture shows a correlation between the combined forcing of CO2 and Solar activity
and solar activity is steady right now.
>>
>>136243939
Wow solar activity clearly has a fat greater impact on the earth than its inhabitants, we really need to slap a tax on that sun, its the only way we can stop the CO2
>>
File: solar activity v temp.gif (10KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
solar activity v temp.gif
10KB, 500x335px
>>136245673
I'd tax the sun if I could
>>
>>136238268
OP graph is determined by proximity of earth to sun which varies in a cycle.

We're not due for a decrease in temperature for several dozen thousand years. At this point in the cycle (obliquity) temperatures should be steadily falling
>>
>>136238268
Did you know that the earth is only ~6000 years old?
>>
>>136238561
Proof of these ((proto-humans))?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.