[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can someone explain to me just what the hell is going on when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

can someone explain to me just what the hell is going on when liberals make fun of us by saying we need our "safe space"? it doesnt even make sense. i get that they're trying to mock us but at the same time they're mocking a thing that they believe in. does this mean that liberals themselves have torched the idea of "safe spaces" now?

>inb4 we
>inb4 us
>>
Every liberal talking point can be summed up in one word.

P R O J E C T I O N
>>
Y'all do tend to flip out when we insult drumpf
>>
>>136238159
Oh sweetie, do you need a safe space?
>>
Not your safe space faglord
>>
>>136238386
>Y'all do tend to flip out when we insult drumpf
i spent most of 2016 in the trump generals because i love trump and half the time i was insulting trump for all the "thanks for correcting the record" YOUs.
>>
>>136238159

also why are they trying to redefine "snowflake"
they are trying to associate it with fragility rather than a false sense of uniqueness

also why do they always think they have won an argument when they use the word "whataboutism"
using that word only proves you think it's okay to be a hypocrite
>>
They're just trying to roll with the punches, hoping that younger viewers aren't aware of the safe space baby culture they tried to push in academia.
>>
>>136239053
>whataboutism"
never heard of this? care to explain?
>>
File: 1-jBPswOAID7sJAtSXPKK-6w.jpg (112KB, 759x541px) Image search: [Google]
1-jBPswOAID7sJAtSXPKK-6w.jpg
112KB, 759x541px
>>136238159
>>
>>136238159
bramp
>>
>>136238159
SJWs lie
SJWs project
>>
File: 1500576810762.png (40KB, 986x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500576810762.png
40KB, 986x960px
>>136238159
>>
>>136241796
Except every opinion is welcome here. Pretty much the only place on the internet really.
>>
>>136241796
i would actually argue that dissenting opinions are MORE visible on /pol/ because they attract the most YOUs. if you come to a thread with 200 posts you'll scroll past all the circlejerking and stop on the post with the most YOUs. so basically everyone sees the opinion. this is unlike other websites where dissenting viewpoints are buried at the bottom where nobody will see them.
>>
>>136241796
wow that smuggie is shit and you should feel bad for posting it
>>
>>136239265
It's an old Russian debating tactic that was adopted wholesale by the left during the Soviet era. A popular joke was to complain about how shit things were but then say "but in America they are hanging negroes!". Like when Islam is criticised the first response of any Leftist is to talk about how Christianity did bad things too centuries ago.
You shift the frame of the debate which puts your opponent on the defensive, allowing you to claim if not victory then moral equivalence.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_you_are_lynching_Negroes
>>
>>136243718
interesting. thank you.
>>
>>136238159
Liberals are mentally ill. Do not be fooled. Every single one lives in a permanent state of cognitive dissonance where equality is real, yet they're still better than you.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.