[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>South Africans claim to hate Anglos >Move enmasse to Anglo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: download (4).png (2KB, 227x151px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).png
2KB, 227x151px
>South Africans claim to hate Anglos
>Move enmasse to Anglo countries
>Blame Anglos for everything
>They stuffed up their country by letting apartheid fall and now set up their own migrant communities here, they also allied with Israel.
>>
>>136233345
Eh mon, white people wuz taking our country! We taking it bach!
>country in ruin afterwards
Deez white peoples ruin a eber'ding!
>>
>>136233345
Boer Afrikaaners are just mad that they lost the Anglo-Boer wars. They literally gave up their power to that fucking chimp Mandela HAHAHAHA
>>
>>136233345

The britbongs destroyed white africa.
>>
File: Capture.png (90KB, 180x341px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
90KB, 180x341px
>>136233772
>Handing power over to a literal soviet style communist in the name of "democracy"
>>
>>136233345
yeah I hate them, mostly just jealousy since Im still stuck in this shithole
>>
>>136233772
oh shit the fuck up with this meme you disgusting kike

hurr the brits did this the brits did that

we created your country too so kill yourself you slimy jew rat
>>
>>136233613
They still remember it. I literally have been reminded of the 'concentration camps' that happened in like 1890. Fuck half of my ancestors were still in germany and England at that time. Fucking Boers are bitter and whineing on us aussies from like 130 years ago as right now as I shitpost some boer woman is being raped with glass by a nigger.
>>
>>136233345
Afrikaaners get all pissey that we have the monarchy here
>>
>>136233345
Ex saffa. The western Shadow government practiced economic and cultural war against SA. Basically they flight like Peta, by being morally righteous.

Yet those idiots never knew the dangers of a critical mass of kaffers.
>>
>>136233345
>they also allied with Israel
I wonder why? Oh wait, it's because every other Western country abandoned us.
>>
Someone explain south africa to me please, all i know is there was a conflict called the boer war and white SA's are being murdered by blacks.
>>
>>136233345
aussies are dickheads to abbos
saffas to blacks
americans to blacks,spics and natives

people have the right to get angry when you rob them of land like a royal or a jew who made these empires, if the white man had taken care of himself instead of caring about the "burden of civilizing the world" which was really about jews,royals and masons looting gold,oil and human resources in shackles, europe would be white and refined instead of the dindu shitfest it is today.

americans have treated europeans like niggers since the 40/50s with jazz,rock and then disco and even before the second world war if you look at the flappers.

they want us to be niggers, no black people with dignity but white niggers who only live to fuck,eat,fight and be entertained.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.