[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am black. I want you to tell me why you hate me. Why you look

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 81

File: IMG_1411.jpg (56KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1411.jpg
56KB, 640x640px
I am black. I want you to tell me why you hate me. Why you look at my people as less than dirt. Why you think our concerns aren't valid and our voices should be silenced? Why do you dismiss our concerns and ignore our plight? Why do you hate us? Why do you want to keep us in chains and keep us locked away from your homes? Why do you want to seperate from us instead of coming together? Why do you look at us like beasts instead of fellow man? I'd like to know, white man. I'd like to make peace. We are all the same. Color means nothing, we are all red and pink on the inside. We are all people. We are brothers: white man, asian man, black man, arab man, indian man, turkish man, mexican man. We are all one people, but you are so full of hatred towards your fellow man? Why?

Why do you see me as a "Black man" instead of a "fellow Man"? Why do you want my people dead? Why do you look at us as less than human? I am here to have a mature dialogue with mature people and hopefully mend some of your coal-filled hearts of hatred through conversation.
>>
>>136232040
Get your shit together and people will stop hating you.
>>
>>136232040
u want shit for free
>>
>>136232040
I have nothing against blacks, just the blackwashing of movies.
>>
>>136232040
gross gorilla nostrils and thicc lips
you look repulsive. also, you have aids and love to steal shit
>>
>>136232040
You smell bad
>>
>>136232040

I don't hate you.

I hate niggers.

Learn the difference, it could save your life.
>>
>>136232040

1 post by this ID
>>
>>136232040
Because you create your own problems, don't take advice on how to fix said problems, cry victim when you're held to the same standards as everyone else, and expect other people to fix your issues without any cost to you. Done.
>>
>>136232040
It's not that I want you dead, it's that some of your fellows want us dead &/or taken over. As long as it's not black nationalists/mouth-foaming afrocentrics, I have no problems with you.
>>
>>136232040
because you stupid fucking niggers won't put your racists back in their place.
they're going to get you thrown out of this country; they're going to cost you the privilege of living in a white-built society.
it's not too late. glad you're here. now get your ass to work fixing your own people.
we're losing our patience.

>Why do you see me as a "Black man" instead of a "fellow Man"?
>Starts his blog post with "I am black."
I don't, nigger, I see you as you see the world.
I am but a reflection of your self.
>>
>>136232466
Is this that hard to understand OP?
>>
>>136232040
only 1.6% of american ppl owned slaves yet all white ppl have to be apologising for being meanies to you, so you know what? nobody cares if you are civilized and wear glasses because if we are all racist slave owners then you are a low IQ thug with no future.
>>
>>136232040
Race of losers, go back to Africa, our IQ is too high for niggers to be able to coexist with us
>>
>>136232040
See
>>136232466
because you are not a nigger. A nigger is a nigger.
>>
because your ancestors weren't subjected to evolutionary pressure for intelligence during the last glacial maximum
>>
I don't mind you.

But from what I hear, most of your concerns for me have to do with me giving you something extra, or in your mind paying reparations for something I didn't do, and in my case not even any ancestors did.

My ancestors went thru stuff too. Not having it.
>>
File: 1501916909017.png (290KB, 1156x2031px) Image search: [Google]
1501916909017.png
290KB, 1156x2031px
>>
File: NFZUnheb.jpg (12KB, 242x242px) Image search: [Google]
NFZUnheb.jpg
12KB, 242x242px
>goes to politically incorrect subforum
>gets offended by politically incorrect content
>>
File: 1493196518692.jpg (58KB, 634x566px) Image search: [Google]
1493196518692.jpg
58KB, 634x566px
>>
File: black pinata.webm (3MB, 152x270px) Image search: [Google]
black pinata.webm
3MB, 152x270px
>>136232682
>>
File: 4chan (295).jpg (36KB, 600x489px) Image search: [Google]
4chan (295).jpg
36KB, 600x489px
>>136232040
>mend some of your coal-filled hearts of hatred

I'll just leave this here.
>>
>>136232040
I really don't care about race until you start blindly voting in aggregate for a lady that said she would take you to heel
>>
File: 1491055346966.jpg (208KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1491055346966.jpg
208KB, 1024x768px
>>136232755
Black Lives Matter
>>
File: go home.jpg (206KB, 1002x960px) Image search: [Google]
go home.jpg
206KB, 1002x960px
>>136232040
>>
>>136232522
You don't even have blacks in your country. Why do you have these racist beliefs not based in reality?
>>136232542
I mean we were born here and it's just as much of our society as it is yours. It's not any skin color's society, it's a society for Americans. American isn't a color or a race, it's a nation. I'm Black and American and this is just as much of my society as yours. Blacks lived here since the beginning, we helped build it too. This is what I mean, you ignore our accomplishments and silence us. I hate this condescending attitude.

And there are many, many factors behind the plight of the black community. It's not just because of the race, you can't blame it on race. It's a complex issue related to socioeconomic conditions and historical occurences and general culture attitudes/values pushed by media. It's not a genetic thing or a race thing because blacks are no different from any other people genetically.

>>136232488
Partially, but to put all the blame on blacks is dishonest. You played a part too. Brush up on your history.
Affirmative action is a little messed up but you have to realize there is context and discrimination still exists. It needs to be put in place to account for the injustices that have held back our communties/people.

>>136232416
>>136232398
I make more money in a day than you have seen in your life

>>136232127
I go to school and study chemistry and am going to medical school in 2 years. 4.0 GPA Who the hell are you?

>>136232355
Yeah historical inaccuracy not a fan either. I can agree with you. Reinforces racial divide.
>>
>>136232040
I literally don't give a fuck about you or your skin color.
>>
>>136232040
I don't hate you. You're just a nigger
>>
>>136232956
STFU nigger. There's wayyy too many blacks in Italy
>>
>>136232040
You see, I dont hate you. I hate the engine pushing the worst of your nation into ours, calling it humanitarianism.

I hate people who want shit for free like they deserve it for merely existing. In real life, no one gets what they deserve. In real life people get what they work for and earn it.

I get your concerns. They are valid. Just not demand my help. Show me that you are willing to rise from your situation and I will most probably help you. Why? Because I yearn for a better future. I want to see if you are a good part of it.
>>
File: nigger crimes.png (1MB, 616x5370px) Image search: [Google]
nigger crimes.png
1MB, 616x5370px
>>136232956
We humans, cannot oexist with monkeys like you, GTFO to Africa
>>
>>136232040
Pattern recognition.
>>
>>136232040
Because smart people generalize.
Blame your subhuman brethen and shitskin culture,
>>
>>136232040
>blacklivesmatter flag
>problem glasses
>problem hat
>hoodbeard

gee i wonder , thats already 4 things to hate you for without even talking to you.

which part of people hate niggers not black people do your "people" not understand?
if you behave proper , adhere to the law , live an honest life and prosper while being there when needed and help your fellow man , no1 in their right mind would hate on you.

if you cry all your life how opressed you are and want gibsmedats while not doing the former segment then you´ve only yourself to blame.
>>
File: crying ape.jpg (110KB, 616x471px) Image search: [Google]
crying ape.jpg
110KB, 616x471px
>>136232956
>You don't even have blacks in your country.

Dude. Italy is being taken over by African blacks. They have entire cities that are no-go now, literally the playground of aimless young men who rape anything they come across. It's not funny.

See, your problem is that you're a decent person probably surrounded by other decent people. You haven't spent time around actual niggers. The ones that rape, kill, steal on a daily basis. For whom human life means nothing, and who blame others for all their problems. Those are the people who inspire hatred.
>>
>>136232040
If all blacks moved back to Africa and stayed their I honestly wouldn't even think about them.
>>
>>136232956
>It's not a genetic thing or a race thing because blacks are no different from any other people genetically.
look up the difference between caucasoid, negroid and mongoloid. there is a difference.

also, your culture refuses to reflect on itself at all and instead blame all of its problems on the 'white man'. I don't hate black people, but I do dislike the ones that talk ghetto, which is the majority of them (I've met/interacted with a ton of different aferican americans of the years, they're almost all with the same attitude except a small percentage).

once your culture accepts responsibility for your reaction, then we can talk more. but you refuse to listen because it's all 'whitey's fault' and 'gimme more money/handouts to make-up for shit that never happened directly to me'
>>
>>136233136
OK so a lot of blacks are poor or commit crime. OK. So do many whites, if not more in terms of sheer numbers. Think about WHY this occurs. Socioeconomic conditions. Put whites in the same environment with the same historical context, reverse it, have a system rigged against you for 200 years until the fucking 1960s, have the CIA push drugs into your neighborhoods.

Listen, I get your concern in a way. You want to be cautious. You are in a poor black neighborhood, you would be worried and for good reason. I'd be worried in a poor white area. But someone like me? You look down on me just because I am black but nothing to do with my character? What use does generalization have in that context then? I am not a criminal and I do not act like what you consider the stereotype of a black male "thug". I go to school and study hard and work my ass off from rags to riches. You'd still wouldn't let me marry your daughter solely because of my skin color, but if a white man had the same resume as me you'd give him the keys to her panties groveling on the floor begging for him to take her.
>>
File: trilby.jpg (3KB, 186x186px) Image search: [Google]
trilby.jpg
3KB, 186x186px
>>136232040
you ruined the trilby you fucking faggots
>>
File: TINTIN - We Wuz Kangz Edition.jpg (147KB, 1024x537px) Image search: [Google]
TINTIN - We Wuz Kangz Edition.jpg
147KB, 1024x537px
>>136232040
This is, perhaps the only pro-black thread that makes sense, as opposed to "huwhyte bio y u b so rayciss an ting innit we will raep ur huwhyte wimins an kill ten million honky rayciss cops an ting innit bludd"
You see, OP, if blacks could comunicate in a pleasant and sociable manner, the world would be a better place. But when a child is mocked at school for learning anything at all as it is considered "too white", blacks should look at what their "culture" stands for. And it seems to stand for the glorification of crime and an instant gratification, low-IQ lifestyle, free from responsibility, the glories of which are harped on by simian mouthbreathers called "rappers" who choose to communicate in ebonics, or absolute neologisms that sound "ghetto" (Watch me nae nae innit bruv, seh).
>>
File: niggerd again.jpg (148KB, 992x768px) Image search: [Google]
niggerd again.jpg
148KB, 992x768px
>>136233390
>So do many whites, if not more in terms of sheer numbers.
>if not more

According to sheer numbers, blacks are overwhelmingliy criminal, especially when it comes to violent crime. What are you even talking about?
>>
>>136232466
Back to plebbit nigger lover.
>>
>>136232040
>>136232127

Exactly. Get your shit together, and i don't give a fuck. But 13% of the population, 50% of crime? cmon man.
>>
>>136232040
You look like one of those niggers who believe in Yakub, and I hope you get shot by another nigger.
>>
File: 1496781430217.gif (2MB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
1496781430217.gif
2MB, 480x272px
>>136232956
>Dudes from Italy
> OP: You dont even have blacks
>Italy is LITERALLY NEXT TO AFRICA
>MFW OP is a fucking moron
>>
>>136232040
Not all of us are Racist and Autistic 14 year-olds. Some of us are adults that have Black Friends and realize that you guys are people just like everyone else, you go through the same problems and are just trying to live a happy life like the rest of us, so we don't want to hold you down. We want to extend our hand and hopefully you will extend yours in our time of need.
Maybe it's because I'm Japanese, but almost every White Person I know and deal with on a daily basis is not outwardly racist. They do a few racist things occasionally, but they unknowingly do it. I typically never point it out, unless they ask me to point it out.
>>
>>136233390
We are basing things about you based on your fellow African Americans charactor. White people who act like poor black people are wiggers. Black people who are smart and don't do what the thug culture likes is a black person. Vise versa.
>>
>>136233546
Doesn't that say they are just arrested more? They may not have been the culprit
>>
File: btd.jpg (88KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
btd.jpg
88KB, 717x880px
>>136233637
>OP is not a faggot
>Kekistani Flag
Get out.
>>
>>136233390
Do you honestly believe that race is only skin colour? I've found this to be a common trait among "progressives".
>>
>>136232956
Black people have lower IQ on average. Higher Crime rates on average, they are ruder on average, believe that they are victims and are being oppressed.
>it's just as much our society as yours
where would we be without peanut-butter and interracial rape?
>but to put all the blame on blacks is dishonest. You played a part too.
This is the mindset of every nigger on the planet, basically "it's your fault our communities are broken crime ridden shitholes and not the people who live here"

I'm glad you're personally doing well and seem articulate, but how can you take a look at your people and wonder why people are racist towards them? Seems bizarre, someone who is as educated as you are should clearly be able to see the plight of black communities and say 'I'm glad I'm not that.'
>>
>>136232040
how did you find this site?
>>
>>136233517
Yeah I don't like the culture either but that's one of the main problems behind it. Not the skin color like you guys believe it to be, not genes. Culture is shit but that's all the (((media's))) fault.

But if you look at music for example in the 60s/70s it was less glorification of violence and more just good love making jams r&b soul slick shit. Respectable hard working role models, education wasn't mocked. Rap is cool but it just became less about lyricism and more glorification and idiotic shit instead of real meaning. It's a massive problem. But people see drug dealing or basketball or hip hop as the only route out of their situation, because that's all they ever see anyone from their hood go on to do. It reinforces itself and it takes a lot to break through the cycle when you're surrounded by it.
>>
>>136233390
Whites rise up, while you niggers just dig in and destroy everything. You created the ghetto, you kill with impunity, you expect all other races to bow to you. Well, fuck you. You are not special, you were just left in the oven too long.
>>
File: never ever relax.jpg (168KB, 750x983px) Image search: [Google]
never ever relax.jpg
168KB, 750x983px
>>136233708
>They may not have been the culprit

You're right, it was secretly a white guy, I'm sure.
>>
>>136232040
https://nwele.wordpress.com/2015/05/17/the-sexy-bearded-men-of-colour/
>>
>>136233390
Oh, and please kill yourself so we don't have to worry about footing the bill for the incarceration of your next 4 generations. Ok, nigger?
>>
>>136232040
>I want you to tell me why you hate me.

Niggers whine more than women.
>>
>>136233755
Basically the point about the music is once upon a time "black culture" wasn't glorifying crime and violence and dropping out and shit.
>>
File: 1458768434674.jpg (69KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
1458768434674.jpg
69KB, 640x426px
>>136232040
When the majority of your race acts like niggers, they will be seen as niggers. Stereotypes exist for a reason. There is a difference between black people and niggers.. the issue is that niggers outnumber good blacks. I don't hate on color, I hate on culture and ethic, and black culture and ethic is inherently fucked up.
>>
File: 1496176182736.jpg (59KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
1496176182736.jpg
59KB, 408x439px
>>136233719
LOL flag for keks, happy now ?
>OP tries to make point about italy thats incorrect
>Didnt call OP a faggot
The fuck is up with you dude
>>
>>136233390
This may shock you but wealthy blacks commit more crime than poor whites.
>>
For the one and only chance this isn't a slide thread, since you have 3 posts instead of the usual 1...
The overwhelming majority of blacks and arabs are nothing but a pestilence on white and asian society's. In all honesty it was a mistake for whites back in the day to take on any black as a slave, especially when it was us the white man out of every other race that ended up ending slavery. We should have treated blacks like arabs and kept them enslaved like they do right now in this age by the millions.
I guess for now countries like America simply need their blacks to be as close to whites as possible which is to have a job and be a positive member of society and for the love of god stick to your own damn race like Muhammad Ali said.
>>
File: kaapumies.jpg (93KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
kaapumies.jpg
93KB, 720x540px
I don't believe there is niggers on the internet.
>>
>>136232956
>I go to school and study chemistry and am going to medical school in 2 years. 4.0 GPA Who the hell are you?
I'm speaking in general terms, not to you specifically. Obviously.

Some people hate blacks just because they're afraid of people with dark skin and hair, but a hell of a lot more dislike blacks because they're a massive drain on the country, socially and economically. How many people are virulently racist against Asians? A few, but a hell of a lot less.

But to answer your question: I'm an actual adult. You may be smart, or not, I have no idea, but dude, you're an undergrad. Being a premed student isn't an accomplishment. Simmer down, wise up.
>>
I don't hate black people. I hate niggers.
>>
>>136233899
fuck off faggot
>>
>>136232040
>Why you look at my people as less than dirt.
most of you are
>Why you think our concerns aren't valid and our voices should be silenced?
we don't
>Why do you dismiss our concerns and ignore our plight?
what plight you goof, you're the wealthiest black people on earth, you're welcome, shit takes time, stop bitching.
>Why do you hate us?
you think we owe you something
>Why do you want to keep us in chains and keep us locked away from your homes?
we don't (but stay away from my house)
>Why do you want to separate from us instead of coming together?
My people don't need your people at all. Your people would be nothing without mine. Be aware of that, always. Also you smell bad.
>Why do you look at us like beasts instead of fellow man?
we don't
>Color means nothing
You're right (except pale is universally considered beautiful and always has been all around the world)
>we are all red and pink on the inside
It's not just colour though, it's viral immunity and intelligence and history.
>We are all one people, but you are so full of hatred towards your fellow man? Why?
White people are the ONLY people to ever even REMOTELY consider that "we are all one people", and that has clearly been a mistake. We are NOT brothers. You drag us down collectively.

>Why do you want my people dead?
we don't
>Why do you look at us as less than human?
you shit on everything that our culture has defined as humanity
> I am here to have a mature dialogue with mature people and hopefully mend some of your coal-filled....
yeah nah put the keyboard away nigger
>>
File: 1495061651770.png (11KB, 79x67px) Image search: [Google]
1495061651770.png
11KB, 79x67px
>>136232040
buzzfeed please
>>
>>136232040
>We are all the same. Color means nothing, we are all red and pink on the inside. We are all people. We are brothers: white man, asian man, black man, arab man, indian man, turkish man, mexican man. We are all one people
Obvious bait but whatever
Fuck you, nigger, nobody wants you here or anywhere. You are not even remotely close to human, you are just disgusting parasitic wildlife. Go back to Africa to eat shit and spread aids.
>>
I don't hate black people, i hate niggers, i'm sure you're a good person OP
>>
>>136232956
>I make more money in a day than you have seen in your life
You could make a billion dollars and you'll still smell like a nigger.
>>
>>136233897
>I don't hate on color, I hate on culture and ethic, and black culture and ethic is inherently fucked up.

This.
>>
>>136233390
>Think about WHY this occurs.
That's the problem, blackie, when people actually think about why it occurs and don't just accept your childish shirking of responsibility, you start being loud and aggressive and more racist to whitey. Start taking responsibility for your actions, golliwog. You all still don't get it.
>>
File: kys you fucking cunt.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
kys you fucking cunt.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>136233899
you're worst than OP you big FAGGOT
>>
File: 1501821197527.jpg (107KB, 550x634px) Image search: [Google]
1501821197527.jpg
107KB, 550x634px
>>136232040
Too long; didn't read.

Stop virtue signalling and lurk moar faggot, ffs..

Unless this is a good troll thread
>>
>>136233980
No :^)
>>
I don't want your people dead.
I want dumb people dead.
Just happens that a lot of your kind is dumb. Not you it seems, but the dindus in Rio sure are.
>>
File: IMG_20170805_064739.jpg (60KB, 720x458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170805_064739.jpg
60KB, 720x458px
I just see as Sub-humans to the mans belives they are superior than other man.
Like a islamist,like a sionist,like a KKK menber,or like a Black supremasist.
But,you know you countrie have a lot of the last group?,and the people of this group not are despised like the KKK.
>>
>>136232040
Its very simple. You see yourself as black first, not American first.

>I mean we were born here and it's just as much of our society as it is yours.
Its americans society, if black people want to build a society inside of that that other americans aren't welcome in, they can fuck right back off to their brothers in Africa who sold them to the world.

>And there are many, many factors behind the plight of the black community. It's not just because of the race, you can't blame it on race. It's a complex issue related to socioeconomic conditions and historical occurences and general culture attitudes/values pushed by media.
Except that every other race in America has gone through some form of this. From when different white races were enslaved like the Irish, to when the asians were pretty much enslaved to build the transcontinental railroad.

No one else is pointing at their ancestors from 150 years ago saying their problems are passed down from them and its another part of the populations fault. Especially because theres a 90% chance the black person telling the white person they deserve reparation has slaveowner ancestry whereas only like 10% for the white person and something like 35% chance they have 5-25% black DNA
>>
>>136233390
>>136233390

I have looked really deep into studies... when whites get ghetto they turn into property thieves.. when blacks get ghetto they turn into blood murdering savages
>>
File: Kyubey.jpg (67KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kyubey.jpg
67KB, 1920x1080px
>>136233755
I agree mostly with you but:
1) Rap is not "cool" and it never was.
2) You can't blame the media for the ready willingness of your community to dumb themselves down. Stop blaming others for your own misery. "Word of mouth" from peers within your social group has a greater effect than ads or music on TV.
>>
>>136232040
>Why do you see me as a "Black man"
You're an animal, not a man.
>>
File: Burgerland.png (459KB, 533x495px) Image search: [Google]
Burgerland.png
459KB, 533x495px
>>136234128
Fuck me I can't believe I am agreeing with a pirate.
>>
>>136233806
Pay toll.
>>
File: nigsvscrakas.png (117KB, 1531x841px) Image search: [Google]
nigsvscrakas.png
117KB, 1531x841px
>>136232040
>>
>>136232040
Intuitive schizophrenic-like ability to see your people in the proper context. If you were actually like us, you would be of the blood.
>>
>>136233708
>what is the national crime victimization survey
Fucking retard.
>>
File: IMG_20170723_224021.jpg (44KB, 618x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170723_224021.jpg
44KB, 618x350px
all of yall look the same.
>>
>>136232040

Oh man all those buzzwords and cliches hurt my brain.
>>
>>136232040
Tldr, I dont hate you tyrone but you need to learn to stfu.
>>
>>136233390
>in terms of sheer numbers

If niggers could write, or speak, or read, Africa would be called 'Purgatory'.
>>
File: 1495677702189.png (212KB, 1740x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1495677702189.png
212KB, 1740x1088px
>>136232040
It aint poverty you dumb cunt. It is HBD. You and your people dont belong among us, simple as that. Almost every white and Asian I know just wants to get the hell away from you guys because you are so fucking toxic. You simply are not ready for civ world.
>inb4 my GPA IQ ect
If you do not know what the mean is then you are not as smart as you claim because that is all that matters when 2 populations meet.
>>
>>136232040
I see you as my relative
>I don't want my relative fucking my sister
>I don't want my relative living in my house
I might want to keep in contact with my relative and be on friendly terms with him and might visit him occasionally or send Christmas cards or I might have nothing to do with him ever.
>>
File: 1501654169024.jpg (23KB, 402x431px) Image search: [Google]
1501654169024.jpg
23KB, 402x431px
>>136232127
Fpbp
/thread
Sage
Kys
>>
>>136232956
I'm not putting all the blame, but when simple advice like "don't have kids out of wedlock" I'm off the bandwagon. The black community has to pull it's own weight every now and again. Affirmative action is a bandage that, like all bandages, can make things worse if left on too long. Tear if off now. Also, "brush up on your history" isn't an argument... and it assumes I don't know my history. Trust me, I know. You can't avoid it nowadays.
>>
>>136232040
who want's who dead?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEqa90XpPw0&t=6s
>>
>>136233806
Toll paid but still more outstanding dues.
>>
>>136232040
Why would I call apes "fellow human"?
>>
File: national_transhumanism.png (310KB, 1000x570px) Image search: [Google]
national_transhumanism.png
310KB, 1000x570px
>>136232956
>And there are many, many factors behind the plight of the black community. It's not just because of the race, you can't blame it on race.

Don't worry brother, one day we will edit the nigger out of you all.
>>
File: nsokakmrn69z.jpg (1MB, 3834x2160px) Image search: [Google]
nsokakmrn69z.jpg
1MB, 3834x2160px
>>136233831
>5 posts by this id
>Talks like a college student who drinks lattes (aka a faggot)

Hmm, alright, I'll bite. You're clearly new here and you don't get the big picture, do you know (((who))) is behind all of this social fuckery?

I only ask because I was coal burning with a qt niggress and she said to me;
>I don't hate white people, but I hate the white race

I named the jew of course, cos it was just too absurd and I'd been shit posting on here prior to our date so I was on fire. Anyway, you need to quantify your level of new faggotry so we can un-fuckulate your indoctrinated views. Answer the following to prove you're legit.

>Who did 911
>Who controls trump?
>What are bogdabots? You should know, chemist and all, or whatever shit ur studying.
>Who's behind the (((refugee crisis)))?

Answer me! I wrote all of that! You owe me, gibmedat (You)
>>
>>136232040
>>136232956
>>136233390

Everytime someone posts that sad black guy truce shit realize this is the true question...

"Why can't I hang out with you guys and chase white pussy and pluck one of your breeders from your population and birth half breed brown troglodytes next generation, who will hate you for being actually white, and not some le 53% face troll monster?"
>>
>>136232040
Crime
>>
>>136234559
>who want's who dead?

Good fucking question.
http://jameslafond.com/article.php?id=8210&pr=1
>>
>>136232040
every race just wants to be away from you. if you can't understand why then you clearly don't belong amongst the races of man.

we just want you fucking gone. you're a disease we aren't allowed to treat. you're not human. you're nothing but a fucking plague
>>
File: QueenOfSpades.jpg (63KB, 401x649px) Image search: [Google]
QueenOfSpades.jpg
63KB, 401x649px
>>136233755
>Not the skin color

KEK
Skin colour is just a warning.

>If you don't say nice human words
>Ima done Ooga Booga all over yo ass
>Niggas done be peaseful, an sheeit.

Yeah. I'm gonna feel really bad when you jungle bunnies invent a 6 year old virgin.
>>
>>136232956
> we were born here and it's just as much of our society as it is yours

No, it belongs to the descendants of those who build this country.
>>
>>136232040

Because you come from a sub-human race where 1 in 3 of you will commit a felony and then you will turn around and blame all your problems on me even though I couldn't give a fuck less about you. Your race is nothing but parasites on the modern world.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Toheb9SMWYg
>>
he didn du nuttin
>>
File: b57TkjX.jpg (184KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
b57TkjX.jpg
184KB, 700x933px
>>136233390
>>>136233136
>OK so a lot of blacks are poor or commit crime. OK. So do many whites, if not more in terms of sheer numbers. Think about WHY this occurs. Socioeconomic conditions.

Yeah okay 4.0 scoring nog, you just provided evidence that you're a fucking monkey. 40 people here took their time to explain the problem of the eternal victim monkey king and your reply is socioeconomic conditions.

I hate you because youre not even near the most basic mensch in terms of capability, morals and intelligence. The only thing you can do better than a white man is push rocks.
>>
>>136232040
just try stay black and not become a nigger
>>
Also we've decimated our society for these fucking apes. We've destroyed education. We've created a welfare state. We've decimated any sort of national pride and identity for these fucking niggers. And what has it gotten us?

Niggers are just an abyss. A never ending hole of shit. Now go burn down your community because some nigger got shot by a cop in the midst of committing violent felonies.

I really hate black people. There is literally not one positive that comes out of their community. I was a two-time Obama voter blue-pilled faggot. But after Obama's second term and these BLM faggotry, you jungle creatures can all fucking die.
>>
>>136233136
>Because smart people generalize.
No m8
>>
>>136232040

Let me answer this before I read the rest of your nigger rant

Because you are not our blood
>>
>>136232040

I don't, without any other information I will simply be less relaxed around you than around whites.

On average they are.

On average they are dumber than dirt.

You specifically because you repeat yourself.

>Why do you hate us?

Because so many of you are criminals. Also black men on average run away from any home they father a child in.

>Why do you want to seperate from us instead of coming together?

Common sense.

Bayesian logic.

>We are all the same.

Insane.

>Color means nothing, we are all red and pink on the inside. We are all people. We are brothers: white man, asian man, black man, arab man, indian man, turkish man, mexican man. We are all one people

No we are not and society runs better when we acknowledge our differences.

>but you are so full of hatred towards your fellow man? Why?

Kikes.
>>
>>136234671
Elites, some Jewish but that's mostly memes. I'm talking corporate owners.

>Saudi Arabians
>Donors
>A meme
>European Union, US for getting in war
>>
>>136235230

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/07/intelligent-people-are-more-likely-to-stereotype/535158/
>>
>>136232040
Typical that you never look at both sides. We simply want our nations to be peopled mostly with ourselves, as every other race does, but your organisations and individuals seem to think we should become more like South Africa. We're sick of "social justice" which does nothing but harm us, sick of seeing all our media and entertainment used to shove multicultural anti white propaganda on us, sick of supporting your wretched nations with aid while millions of you choose the lazy option and come live in our lands, sick of your high birth rates and unwillingness to act responsibly, sick of you whinging about history but then claiming in the same breath all our cultures were really black blah blah. I don't want you dead or anything like it, just want Africans to grow up and people who hate whites to fuck off to Africa or Asia.
>>
>>136235330
fuck off the spacing flatland shitstain
>>
>>136235478
I ran it through archive
https://archive.is/bSIAg
>>
>>136235496
How many blacks are in Romania man?

You're gypsies aren't you? Why do you hate blacks?
>>
>>136235212
>America's a melting pot! Cept niggers!
>>No! add niggers too! Civil Race War Now!
>America's a melting pot!
>>No! Multikul! Cept cis whiteish males!

I hope we just burn it to the ground and rebuild and let the world starve to death in nuclear winter.
>>
>>136235478
It's just one study.
>>
Do you think if a car had a 1 in 3 chance of getting into a violent accident every time you drove it, that fucking model would still be on the road?

So why am I being forced to take the same odds with niggers yet somehow I'm evil because I don't want these violent broken wasteful machines around me.

You can't function in my society unless you operate under different rules. And then you want to blame me for your ignorance and you think you're entitled to what I've created and built for myself.

Western civilization has literally scuttled itself to accommodate your nigger bullshit and yet it has accomplished what?
>>
>>136232040
You are literally not a human.
>>
>>136235533
just fucking kill yourself you fucking animal
>>
File: 1501917762965.jpg (14KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
1501917762965.jpg
14KB, 248x249px
>>136235411
They're your problem, motivate and get your college goys to correct their fucking conspiracy theories.

White man controls N O T H I N G it's the Jews. They are also your enemy cos without whitey, black Yanks are fuckkkkkkked. Latinos, Asians etc hate you guys so much, we're your only safe ethnic neighbours. That's why Indians and chinks flood in too, cos we're very tolerant.

Colombians are not, and neither are Brazilians. Seriously, don't go to Caribbean Colombia on holidays, the locals will hate you.

You need to correct this shit nigger, stop fucking complaining about us making good jokes at your expense when you're literally being rounded up in rural Colombia.

Cnn never to u that ey?

We'll all be fine, but we don't need you guys. We're getting leg humped by every fucking ethnic group on earth, you're like.. number 4.
>>
B~O~T
S~L~I~D~E
D~I~V~I~D~E
>>
>>136232040
You fail to realize that you can logically believe one race is better, without emotionally feeling hatred for the other.

I pity the Africans, because wherever they're left to rule over themselves they descend into tribalism and violence, whether it's the ghettos of Chicago, or the jungles of the Congo.

Until you people can quit blaming others, and abandon this victim mentality and, work on repairing and developing your culture into something that doesn't glorify selfishness and self destruction, your people will always be inferior.

Take some damn responsibility for yourself, your people, and your culture, and work to improve it. Whining about history will accomplish nothing -Africa was colonized because they weren't united, had inferior technology, and Africans were willing to literally sell each other out to the white man. Accept your share of blame.

T. White man helping your savage kin
>>
>>136233639
Asian are just racist straight up though. Spoke to a chinese resturant owner in Berlin two days ago, and he told a story about this white woman who had a black boyfriend that had been in his resturant. He litterally folded up his upper lip to show he was talking about a nigger, and then went "verry ugry verry ugry"
It was hilarious
>>
>>136232040
I am black too, and I hate niggas too. I am much more skilled and intelligent than the rest of you, and was hated by them for it in the first place.

There is a simple and clear fact, that is hard to accept as a black man, but a fact nonetheless. Black civilization and society is worthless. White civilisation and society is worthwhile. Black society blights and damages white civilisation. The whites are correct to want to purge and segregate themselves from this blight.

And I can say this. I do not want the whole world to become African slums also, even if it would result in disadvantage for myself and my descendants.
>>
>>136232040
Your an obnoxious fool living in your own head with your own strawman chip-on your shoulder mythos that others can see and exploit. That has been going on at least long enough to contort Americas economy and society into an empty unproductive shell.

All you have just presented are accusations. Why don't you focus your energies elsewhere?
Why would one not look at their obsessive self-righteous accusers wrapped up in the racehustle sideways?
>>
>>136232040
that isn't a picture of you, that's the guy from that band Jesus Piece. you're a big, fat phony!
>>
>>136232040
u are a ugly nigger
I mean cmon ur ancestors are filthy tribal savages no less that animals
the only reason u are talking to us today is because some white dude wanted cheap workforce

no amount of fancy English, guilt trip , sympathy seeking aint gonna change that nigger
>>
File: 1501639982556.png (152KB, 1239x1754px) Image search: [Google]
1501639982556.png
152KB, 1239x1754px
hey man, i like your attitude and I appreciate your efforts, but don't forget on the internet, the fringe groups have the loudest voice, this place is full with nihilistic fucks, reality is entirely different. I guess about 99% of my friends would never judge you, because of your skin color but because of your character (and maybe your social background). k thats all
>>
>>136232040
>I am black. I want you to tell me why you hate me.
You answered your own question
I can use dirt for growing food, whereas niggers are useless
>Why you think our concerns aren't valid and our voices should be silenced? Why do you dismiss our concerns and ignore our plight?
What plight? "abloobloo the white man wont give me free money, healthcare, and food without me having to work like they do?" Kys nigger
>Why do you hate us? Why do you want to keep us in chains and keep us locked away from your homes? Why do you want to seperate from us instead of coming together?
Because you stink, you commit crime, you are obnoxious, and you lower housing value living in your shitshacks.
You are not human. You can't even make a basic civilization on your own.
>I'd like to know, white man. I'd like to make peace. We are all the same. Color means nothing, we are all red and pink on the inside.
We are not the same, a cat is red and pink inside as well. Does that make them human?
>We are all people. We are brothers: white man, asian man, black man, arab man, indian man, turkish man, mexican man. We are all one people, but you are so full of hatred towards your fellow man? Why?
White and some Asians are the only true humans. Poo in Loos and Mexicans are almost human.
>Why do you see me as a "Black man" instead of a "fellow Man"? Why do you want my people dead? Why do you look at us as less than human? I am here to have a mature dialogue with mature people and hopefully mend some of your coal-filled hearts of hatred through conversation.
You will always be a nigger.
I want you to watch this. It's by a nigger I can almost respect. Almost.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0
>>
>>136232040
ugh nigger
>>
>>136232956

Sadly in the past 2-3 years 600k+ niggers landed on our coast. A small amount of them came into my town as well.

I went from opinionless about blacks to the "around blacks never relax" attitude. Guess why.
>>
the obvious answer is the behavior yo people exhibit is disgusting in every way.
>>
>>136232040
We wuldnt hate you if you lived in Africa wherwe you belong.
>>
>>136232040
>I'm am black
>Why do you see me as a black man?

Nigger IQ
>>
File: 20170803_163955.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170803_163955.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>136232040
This explains it.
>>
File: fuckingbased.jpg (100KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingbased.jpg
100KB, 1024x683px
>>136232040
based!!!

u go tell them white bois!!

we need more based african american in our movement!!

thats the only way to nurture a sustainable growth, let the many different voices be heard!!!

I think I can speak for all of /pol/pedes if I say that we look forward to seeing more of your content on this web channel!!!
>>
>>136232466
Hahaha I love based black men to, especially when they fuck my wife :)
>>
File: TINTIN - Like a Boss Edition.jpg (38KB, 457x477px) Image search: [Google]
TINTIN - Like a Boss Edition.jpg
38KB, 457x477px
>>136236349
>I am much more skilled and intelligent than the rest of you
No you're not.
Get to fuck.
I was formerly polite to you but now your arrogance makes you, in my eyes, become what you never wanted to be perceived as - a whining, uppity nigger with a sense of entitlement. I am more intelligent than you, better looking, and I smell better. FUCK OFF, ARROGANT NIGGER PEDOHPILE APE.
>>
File: This_does_not_amuse.jpg (143KB, 800x566px) Image search: [Google]
This_does_not_amuse.jpg
143KB, 800x566px
>>136232040
you look like a lib fag. not reading the rest of that book
>>
>>136235411
calls the kike a 'meme' tsk tsk faggot, now we know stay away from the thread you stupid barmitsva
>>
File: Screenshot_20170803-132113.png (466KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170803-132113.png
466KB, 1080x1920px
Dirt will actually produce something.
>>
>>136232040
Look at your fucking flag LOL. We are not brothers.
>>
>>136233831

It's not your skin color, its black culture as some anons have pointed out. Esp: >>136233517

You'd be surprised how much smoother your life would be if you completely disavowed and repudiated AA culture. Sure, AA's would give you shit, but that's because they dont want you leaving them behind, and your success steals away their excuse that its not their fault, it's the system.
>>
I'm black and I must say, sometimes blacks act like niggers....simple
>>
>>136232040
Why do you have to bow down to Whites like that? This is dumb af. Go back to Africa where you are most needed.
>>
>>136232956
>I mean we were born here and it's just as much of our society as it is yours.
I hate that argument. Even if you were born here, we can still live segregated. That's freedom of association. When somebody doesn't want to rent to niggers, that means he doesn't want to have them around. You force yourselves where you are not wanted and use the state to get your way. And let's face it, the more an area is filled with blacks, the less it is enjoyable to live. You are naturally filthy if whites weren't to wipe your asses.
>>
>>136232040
About time you told your people that then.
>>
>>136232040
KYS nigger.
>>
File: 1460696757901.jpg (826KB, 1162x736px) Image search: [Google]
1460696757901.jpg
826KB, 1162x736px
>>136233390
>OK so a lot of blacks are poor or commit crime. OK. So do many whites, if not more in terms of sheer numbers. Think about WHY this occurs. Socioeconomic conditions. Put whites in the same environment with the same historical context, reverse it, have a system rigged against you for 200 years until the fucking 1960s, have the CIA push drugs into your neighborhoods.

Pick related. There's some truth in differences between race, but most of the time its not the blackness that people hate, its the nigger attitude.
You seem educated, maybe you can teach your fellow blacks NOT to act nigger.

'muh slavery' victim mentality never get you blacks nowhere.
See the first generation poor dirt chinese came to america, they work hard and strict on their children instead of blaming "honky white devil keep us down".
>>
>>136236973

Yeah I was insulted by that as well. Good dirt is the building block for all of civilization and agriculture. Why would you compare a parasitic useless thing like niggers to such a valuable thing for humanity? It's like comparing water to AIDS and being all offended that people think water is a better thing than AIDS.
>>
>>136232127
fpbp sage
>>
>>136232040
Are you fuck black.
>>
File: getalog.png (88KB, 200x219px) Image search: [Google]
getalog.png
88KB, 200x219px
>>136232040
What are your thoughts on the log boy and on log culture in general?
>>
File: IMG_5438.jpg (51KB, 540x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5438.jpg
51KB, 540x527px
>>136232040
>>
>>136232956
> Why do you have these racist beliefs not based in reality?
Allowing you into our country didn't work out so well for us did it, nigger.
>>
>>136232956
>I go to school and study chemistry and am going to medical school in 2 years.
Something doesn't add up here. I'm not quite sure what though.
>>
File: blackparenting2.webm (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
blackparenting2.webm
2MB, 202x360px
>>136232040
I don't hate you. I don't even know you.

Because they act like dirt

>Why you think our concerns aren't valid and our voices should be silenced? Why do you dismiss our concerns and ignore our plight?
Your concerns are usually misinformed. More often than not you just pass blame to whitey for all of your problems. Learn to take responsibility for your own communities and help yourselves. You show one another no respect; you can't even act civil towards your own brothers. How can you then demand respect and civility from others?

>Why do you want to keep us in chains and keep us locked away from your homes? Why do you want to seperate from us instead of coming together?
Wtf are you talking about?

webm related

>We are all the same. Color means nothing, we are all red and pink on the inside. We are all people. We are brothers: white man, asian man, black man, arab man, indian man, turkish man, mexican man. We are all one people, but you are so full of hatred towards your fellow man? Why?
Starting to realize you're a LARPing troll
>>
>>136233390
>Think about WHY this occurs. Socioeconomic conditions. Put whites in the same environment with the same historical context, reverse it, have a system rigged against you for 200 years until the fucking 1960s, have the CIA push drugs into your neighborhoods.
This is basically all of Eastern Europe with serfdom and communism. They're still fucked up, but still a hell of a lot more successful and civilized than black America.
>>
File: africanmotivation.webm (383KB, 404x720px) Image search: [Google]
africanmotivation.webm
383KB, 404x720px
>>
File: africanhistory.jpg (511KB, 1238x2513px) Image search: [Google]
africanhistory.jpg
511KB, 1238x2513px
>>
File: undead.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
undead.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
need more reasons?
>>
>>136232040
You introduced this shit, only a few years ago it was an entirely insignificant amount of whites that considered their skin color to be a uniting factor in their lives.

But there is only so much "kill whitey" and "white pivilege" shit that can be tolerated before we start seeing ourselves like you see us.

Idiotic chimps will regret this outcome sooner or later, mark my words. You should have fucking let us be, nigger.
>>
File: 1489289806110.jpg (82KB, 578x691px) Image search: [Google]
1489289806110.jpg
82KB, 578x691px
>>136233390
> You look down on me just because I am black but nothing to do with my character?
I am looking down on you because of your character. The anon wrote this >>136233136 and you have launched into a massive diatribe.

So here is mine
It is true to say that this mentality (mental illness, temporary unhealthyness??) can often be caused by extenuating circumstances but it never evolves beyond that because the "black community leader" builds the identity of their cult followers around this. If that goes, so does their entrenched identity. In fact, so do aspects of their economy. So it is a trap.

I don't like to pull rank via race or ethnicity since everything is potentially understandable by another outside of that artificial grouping but the European concern about things like fascism is deeper than militancy. That the individual can be inextricably conditioned to never seek outside of their current state is mental stagnancy. African Americans live within a fascist mentality, sometimes with the militant aspect attached. Every aspect of themselves is just a regurgitation of the same limited themes surrounded by all the regalia that one then attaches the ego (identity) to. Without room for personal growth. To be made a drone.
>>
File: OyPqkus.jpg (82KB, 620x822px) Image search: [Google]
OyPqkus.jpg
82KB, 620x822px
>>136234066
>>
>>136232040
I don't hate you. Nor do I look at you as less than dirt. If you're American then you do you, but if you're an African immigrant to a western country or the offspring of immigrants then I despise the fact that you're not going back to where your blood evolved. The African biology is ruinous on white western society. You stay in your country, I'll stay in mine.
>>
>>136232040
Because you're a fucking nigger. You're ugly, you smell, and less than 10% of you have an IQ above the white average

It should be legal to shoot you for sport.
>>
>>136235496
>>136235533
>You're gypsies aren't you? Why do you hate blacks?
See that one anons? They are constantly trying to find and mark others that they can bring down to their level and utilize as "allies"
> Remember the time when you were once looked down upon!
> Therefore gib me dats!
> And i might also stab you in the back and charge you for all this if you are sufficiently close in phenotype to the scapegoat race.
This is not new. Again, the regurgitation of limited themes.
>>
>>136232040
I don't hate you. What I am is tired of hearing many of your hue whine and cry and blame many people of my hue for shit we have little or nothing to do with. At this point, in the USA, other than being born to wealth, there is no greater natural advantage than to be born anything other than a white male. So quit fucking crying already and get on with your lives.
>>
>>136234183
Dumb swede, just cause your country's beyond fucked and a soon to be shithole doesn't give you the right to be bold lmfaooo
>>
>>136232040
Why do you care?
>>
>>136232040
you whine too much.. as any POC
>>
>>136232040

>I'm black

Refer to your first sentence
>>
File: Skjermbilde_2017-08-05_13-40-40.png (568KB, 872x652px) Image search: [Google]
Skjermbilde_2017-08-05_13-40-40.png
568KB, 872x652px
>>136232040
Stop approaching us. Whites just want to be left alone.
>>
>>136232040
>niggers keep trying to steal Egyptian culture, which wasnt negroid
>sub saharan niggers didn't invent or use the wheel till Europeans forced them to
>niggers never had a written language

Explain yourself
>>
>>136235533
your posts reveal you to be an egotistical asshole who doesn't know shit about the world. people in your life hate you for those reasons, not your skin color
>>
>>136232040
>supports anti-white blm movement
>why you hate me?

any more clever questions?
>>
>>136232040
YOU are the racist. Generalizing that the "white man" hates you. Muh oppression. There is no systematic racism in the western world. Blacks are not discriminated against. Stop the BLM bullshit
>>
>>136232040
Niggers are subhumans. I hate you because your people invade europe these days. Also USA niggers are mixed with whites so they are bit better than Africa niggers. Still 99% of blacks are worthless niggers. You could be fine but instead your culture is cancer of music industry. Stay were you was born. Go to Europe and expect hate. USA should remove all niggers after civil war. Unfortunatly they did not. But niggers do not belong in Europe. Improve Africa or die out.
>>
>>136239732
>constantly trying to find and mark others that they can bring down to their level and utilize as "allies"

this
>>
File: imadethiswewuzkangz.jpg (36KB, 680x263px) Image search: [Google]
imadethiswewuzkangz.jpg
36KB, 680x263px
>>136232040
>why do you want my people dead
Nobody wants you dead nigger we just want you to get the fuck out of our nations or stop complaining and causing a mess.
Stop overbreeding in africa when you have pretty much zero contribution to human civilization, you're expected to be 4.2 billion by 2100 and expect us to feed you and your kids (sorry they're going to starve because you made your own mess), stop telling white people they can't be minorities in their own nations, stop committing mass crime, murder, rape, and every other crime more than everybody else per capita, stop blaming all your stupid shit on white people. Get the fuck off welfare and stop demanding preferential treatment for being a nigger.

stop feeling sorry for yourself nigger and stop blaming everything on white people. The VAST majority of niggers are nothing but trouble.

There's literally no group of people who make so much fucking trouble wherever they go as niggers, massive amount of crime murder rape, random attacks on people, acting like parasites and then at the same time getting angry if someone points it out! And the worst part is you try to harass people who point out what you 100% are doing..

When niggers stop acting like a bunch of jackasses people will see them differently, as long as they don't, we're going to loath and despise all the problems you constantly fucking cause.
>>
File: 1500182532027.jpg (58KB, 427x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500182532027.jpg
58KB, 427x960px
>>136233390
obviously white and roleplaying. nogs don't have the kind of empathy for others that you're exhibiting
>>
File: 1500335503500.jpg (23KB, 489x488px) Image search: [Google]
1500335503500.jpg
23KB, 489x488px
>>136232040
I wish I had a based black boyfriens to shove his big black based cock into my sissy white boipussy..
>>
Hey remember when you guys couldn't read? Back when we enslaved you?
Guess what your ancestors did?
They picked up a book and learned to read?
Guess what happened when the KKK hung them from trees?
They built strong communities and stronger families.
Guess what happened when how crow said you couldn't go to school or work or any of that?
Your ancestors did it antway.

Your forefathers were great and powerful men who didn't let the white man keep them down.

Now look at you all.
Human garbage.
>>
File: blackparenting2.webm (848KB, 479x479px) Image search: [Google]
blackparenting2.webm
848KB, 479x479px
>>
We know this trick
https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=faNge-o0V-k
>>
>>136232040

be a good man, and stop caring about others think.
>>
File: 1500838161159.png (127KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1500838161159.png
127KB, 500x522px
>>136241060
Degeminates like you deserve the oven, kys
>>
File: 1500477589082.png (3MB, 2800x1964px) Image search: [Google]
1500477589082.png
3MB, 2800x1964px
>>136240626
The reason white people or others hate niggers has little to do with racism but because niggers as a group make so much fucking mess constantly and wreck every god damn area in which they reside as soon as they are majority in that area.
It's not like "wew lad why you hating on those fine well dressed, well mannered gentlemen over there.." NO.. NOT EVEN FUCKING CLOSE.. murder, rape, crime of every caliber more than others per caliber, sucking on the taxpayers teet rather than working as a DELIBERATE CHOICE because they don't want to work, glorifying crime and theft, and NEVER taking any criticism or accountability for their own fucking actions/never changing their behaviour..
THIS is why people in general hate niggers.. When you get robbed or randomly beaten by a nigger and someone tells you "ah don't be racist" and demand that you pretend with your imagination that the majority of them are good people when IT'S THE OPPOSITE, the majority of them are shit.. Guess what happens.

Also on top of this niggers are so unbelievably fucking racist against white people that it's hard to even feign a kind of sympathy when they have a crocodile cry about how they are percieved or how people treat them, especially when they have ACTUAL preferential hiring and lower requirements for niggers just to be nice to them. And at the same time they argue about unfairness.. Niggers can either learn how to fucking behave or go fuck themselves.
Oh and on top of that they are so fucking dumb because "getting an education is acting white or being a sellout" so they believe their own bullshit and don't even know what the actual statistics are of their own behaviour.
If people didn't dislike niggers, there would be something mentally wrong with them because they would not be dealing with reality and how niggers behave.
>>
File: 1501844027171.jpg (62KB, 750x736px) Image search: [Google]
1501844027171.jpg
62KB, 750x736px
>>136232040
Because you niggers post dumb shit like this
>>
>>136232040
if you want equality fine, if you want a new levelled equality against white people get real.

40 acres and a mule will never happen tyrone.
>>
>>136232040
This board is full of bullied teens, dont take it for serious.
>>
>>136241607
We already created liberia for them
>>
>>136232040
I want you to stop telling me what I think.
Retard, /pol is not a fixed ideology, I'm mixed race myself and truth is truth even when it hurts.
Stop being a cuck
>>
>>136241663
Shut the fuck up nigger
>>
I don't hate blacks.
I hate that blacks keep voting liberal even though they only want to keep you on the plantation. They don't give a fuck about you.
>>
>>136232040
Additionally, there's already legal equality and all your ethnic group gains by continuing the myth of inequality and the constant whining is more division. Personally, through my experiences in a school that was only %20 white was that the black kids would literaly chimp out and do dumb shit. On top of that the would claim racism whenever things didn't go there way Ex. they get in trouble, people of other races perform better academically.
I'm not racist, but if a colored person is acting like a nigger, I'm going to refer to them as one
>>
>>136232040
Go to Africa and evil whitey won't bother you anymore
>>
File: iq_by_country.png (28KB, 1357x800px) Image search: [Google]
iq_by_country.png
28KB, 1357x800px
>>136232040
>We are all the same
Please stop, subhuman
>>
>>136241876
Yeah that worked so well the first time right, sweetie? You remember slavery? Where do you think they were when they were brought on boats to America, huh?
>>
>>136241828
>he doesnt agree with me he must be a nigger!!!!
>>136241766
stop hating yourself
>>
>>136232040
If you're living a decent life (no thuggery) then only a fool would hate you for your skin color. However, to not realize the enormous impact lacks have with regards to crime and poverty would be stupid on my part. I know "you're one of the good ones" is frowned upon, but be one of the good ones. And I still don't want you dating my daughter.
>>
File: stkstldylyi.png (143KB, 617x292px) Image search: [Google]
stkstldylyi.png
143KB, 617x292px
>>
>>136241974
>Yeah that worked so well the first time right, sweetie? You remember slavery? Where do you think they were when they were brought on boats to America, huh?
They were in africa being sold by other niggers for 1000 years under the arab lead subsaharan slavetrade which ran for 1000 years before americans bought a single slave.

Niggers are responsible for the african slavery you dumb fuck, they also did it way before the arabs got there.. And whites are the least responsible for it, and the africans and arabs are the MOST responsible for it by far. Whites were least into it, and first out. Africans and arabs were first into it, and LAST out.

Trust me nobody is looking for african labour, it was shit and low competence back then it is now aswell, was a massive mistake in the first place.
>>
>>136241974
Learn the truth
Wite people are not responsible for slavery, less than 5% of people in the US owned slaves.
You are still a slave to your Jewish masters who are using you to further their own aims.
All cultures in history had slavery, it was the white Europeans that ended it.
>>
>>136232040
This is something liberals will NEVER understand it seems...

Most of us conservatives/libertarians don't hate people of color. I have no issue with you or anyone else. Where you'll see friction with me is when you vote democrat and then riot in the streets for more of my money, more of my civil rights, and have absolutely no clue why you're doing it.

I feel the same way about white Antifa asswipes. It's not about race, it's about political ideology.

Show me a single story/video/article/ANYTHING where actual Trump supporters treated a trump-supporting person of color badly. Seriously, find one. You won't. Because it has nothing to do with race and everything to do with ideology. When blacks stop hating us and voting democrat, we'll be great allies. Until then, you're an enemy to me and everything I want in life.
>>
>>136237880
I saw that too. Your comment will be ignored because logic it a social construct and doesn't prove he is lying. Decolonise mathematics.
>>
File: post91.gif (711KB, 168x126px) Image search: [Google]
post91.gif
711KB, 168x126px
>>136240549
This. Very underrated.
>>
>breaks your shit
>hey anon why do you hate black people, don't be racist
>You're a racist if you don't want me to break your shit anon, don't be a racist or i'll break even more of your shit, clearly YOU are the problem not me.
>YOU have to change not me, i'm a good nigger i dindnuffin, so if i break your shit it's your fault!
NIGGERS IN A NUTSHELL
>>
>>136242118
So what you're saying is both Arabs and whites mistreated the Africans and indoctrinated them into the slave trade through force? You're not exactly helping your argument here, kiddo.

>>136242141
5% of whites owned slaves but only 1.4% of Americans are Jews, that's sure a lot more racist whites than there are Jews in America, yet somehow it's Jews in control and not racist whites like trump? I swear, you bigots just get dummer and dummer..
>>
>>136235591
Smart people are good at pattern recognition.
>>
>>136232956
>It needs to be put in place to account for the injustices that have held back our communties/people

Garbage. Look to your own people and communities for a few generations before putting the blame on other groups. White man done did this to me is pure narcissistic bullshit. Asians went from near-slaves to regular humans in three generations solely by working hard and bettering their own communities.
>>
>>136242344
>calls people niggers
>gets beat up
>WTF NIGGERS ARE SUCH MONKEYS THEY ALWAYS CHIMP OUT FUCK NIGGERS
>>
>>136232040
I mean, I don't hate blacks. Black is a skin color. Nigger is a state of mind. I've met blacks who were smarter than me, but for the most part these NIGGERS bring ya'll down to a level that's just disposable. And it doesn't seem to be getting better. The white race would be better off alone at this point.
>>
>>136232040
I'll stop hating you when you get out of Europe. Until then, fuck you, nigger
>>
File: africancivprecolonial.png (160KB, 644x600px) Image search: [Google]
africancivprecolonial.png
160KB, 644x600px
>>136242508
>So what you're saying is both Arabs and whites mistreated the Africans and indoctrinated them into the slave trade through force? You're not exactly helping your argument here, kiddo.
No what i'm saying is africans enslaved eachother and sold eachother to the highest bidder for ages way before arabs or whites even bought a single african slave from them.
So what i'm saying is that AFRICANS are responsible for enslaving eachother and btfo eachother, and dindunuffin so much that they barely had any civilization or any cooperation to begin with and this happened constantly and way before arabs enslaved africa for 1400 years which they did for 1000 years before white americans ever boght any, which btw. was shipped by jewish slave ships.

Also the arabs castrated all the male slaves and killed the kids and fucked the women in harems, about 100 million or more went through that, making transatlantic slave trade look like a tinker toy.

tl;dr africans are responsible for enslaving eachother.
>>
>>136232040
Open a history book maybe you fucking idiot.
>>
>>136242755
Meh if your so animalistic that when you hear the n word you just can't not beat someone up then yeah you are violent and viscous.
>>
>>136233755
Brother I am a born white muslim (chechen) from germany. Rascism is forbidden in islam. And I see everyone as equal. But I myself have recognized, that many blacks in america act rascist. They pull the race card whenever they can. They even started to think of themselfes as chosen people.

There is a new trend among blacks, where you are genetecially superior and stuff. How can I not become angry at them? Anyway I have the ability to not put everyone into one pot alhamdulillah. You seem like a nice guy and I don´t think you should discuss it here on /pol/.

People here are just stupid savages. They are exactly what they call other races and religions. Just wait and see how they will attack me now.

Take care brother and never forget We are all the same infront of Allah/god and only that matters.

And you are right, history does play a role in your lifes. This is something your people should not forget. But they should also live in the future and don´t look back (too often) men has to look forward.
Wasalam brother.
>>
>>136233390
It is hopeless. Even if you present a good argument to the whites they will still find a reason to hate you and your race.

Better not waste time on 4chan racists.
>>
>>136242755
No that's not what i meant, by wrecking shit i mean niggers wrecking cities, societies, lifes (due to massive murder and crime rates), economies (by sucking on welfare state whilst producing next to nothing of value to society in return). and so on.
And then they play stupid and act as if they never do that eventhough the data is there. They are also #1 in hatecrimes.

As far as i'm concerned niggers can kill and murder and rape and steal from eachother all they want in africa, just leave us the fuck out of it. Then they can nog around the same way essentially that they did for millennia which is exactly the same way i just described.
>>
>>136242928
Why do you think Arabs being barbaric somehow makes whites any less evil? And wow, the jews owned ships that were used by racist whites to illegally ship slaves to America? Do you really think owning a ship is a crime comparable to slavery? The jews were literally systematically targetted and killed much like modern day blacks, if anyone can understand the african-americans issues it's them.
>>
>>136232040
There's too many africans in Italy and soon the whole of europe. It's unfeasible to think you can all move over here when there is not even jobs enough for us. Please fuck off back
>>
ITT
Guaranteed (((you)))s
>>
>>136232040

Fucking please.

You don't get to spend decades stoking the flames of divisiveness and racial identity and then lay the "we're all just human beings" card on the table.

Go to the thousands of professional black racialists, from university professors to activists, and talk to them about what they're doing.

Make no mistake: we're the result of that half a century of identity politics, not its cause. We are the reaction, not the original impulse.
>>
i don't hate you because you're black. i hate you because you shitted up the board with this /soc/-tier thread.
>>
File: 1501024947335.jpg (350KB, 800x936px) Image search: [Google]
1501024947335.jpg
350KB, 800x936px
>>136243151
Yes it objectively makes whites less evil when they were the least involved of it and niggers were the most involved in enslaving eachother and arabs were second in involvement.
>systematically targetted
What part of niggers enslaving other niggers to sell to the highest bidder didn't you get? Your comparison doesn't even make any sense.

>>136243050
>racism is forbidden in islam
Perhaps you should check with muhammad who called ethiopeans raisin heads and it was a death penalty to say he was a black man (because he was brown but wanted to be white skinned).
Also it doesn't correspond at all with the 1400 enslavement of subsahara africa by islam in contrast to trans atlantic slave trade which was much tinier and lasted little over 400. Blacks were slaves to the arab muslims is why niggers are called abd because it means slave.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXqTDp6jh5Q
>>
>>136232040
they hate you because they scare from you BLACK brother just do what we do when we conquer them those wh*Teoids just understand from cucking fuck their women from behind the enemy lines
>>
File: justice anglo style.jpg (124KB, 976x1393px) Image search: [Google]
justice anglo style.jpg
124KB, 976x1393px
You know what I hate? When some nigger or spic tries to appeal to whites by composing some "what about me?" post. What about you? Here;s the facts, Buckwheat. If it were up to me, an alphabet agency with full riot gear and M4s would raid your little "pro-ject" housing, rip you out of it with yelling and a lot of gunpointing, ziptie your hands, send you to a detention center, and ship you right the fuck back to Africa. You'd disembark a boat in a strange, alien country and say "what the fuck do I do next" if you can even contemplate that deep an abstraction. I don't care what you suffer,d what your bluegums nigger ancestors suffer. Out. Out out out. That's if it were up to me, but it's not, lucky for you. So shut the fuck up. You better fucking pray it's never up to men like me, instead of these sniveling little pussified cucks who share my race. I am the spirit of Nathan Bedford Forrest, and John Calhoun. We're still out there, despite these pansies. I'd wreck your life, if given the chance. Stop with your "but what about me" bullshit. Look to Marcus Garvey, not Martin Lucifer Coon. Or not. Keep siding with the Jews, hoping they will be your shepherd. Don't care. One day, and you know and fear this, men like me will once again seize the reins. It's over for you then.

Say cheese.
>>
>>136232956
>Partially, but to put all the blame on blacks is dishonest. You played a part too. Brush up on your history.

In the same fucking sentence you try to pull a #notallblacks, you blame an anon for something his ancestors did 200 years ago. Bravo, you stupid nigger fuck
>>
>>136243508
get revenge too ofcourse
>>
>>136243484
yea post these islamic hate preacher jesus christ you people are beyond help.

My african brother if you read what this faggot posted, don´t belive him. Rather read the quran and see for yourself if islam is rascist or not. We are not like the christians and their corrupted books. One verse will crush your claim:

O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted. 49:13
>>
>>136232040

Because your questions prove you hate me.
>>
>>136232127
/pol/ doesn't even like based blacks.
>>
File: IMG_1180.jpg (130KB, 992x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1180.jpg
130KB, 992x768px
Because you're all violent apes
>>
>>136232040
You want the truth? Ok.

Nobody here hates blacks. Anyone calling you a nigger is only doing so because you were dumb enough to post the asinine comments about how people here hate you. You walked on to a board of professional trolls asked for it. So they gave it to you. As for the rest of your victimhood drivel, I'm not even going to bother. You're nothing but another SJW trying to spin gold out of straw.

What I will give you are some home-truths. Things your "community organizers" won't tell you. If you want people to respect the black community, here are some ways to make that happen:
1. Stop tearing your communities, towns, cities apart. Just stop.
2. Stop glorifying hip-hop. Blacks may like it, but it promotes drug culture, the disrespect of women, the law, and frankly yourselves.
3. Go to fucking church. I'm an agnostic, but you motherfuckers need Jesus.
4. Stop glorifying single motherhood. Single mothers are NOT queens. They are materialistic degenerates who abuse the welfare system, fathers and their sons. The breakdown of the family is the single biggest reason for the downfall of the black community. And as a woman, I am telling you that boys and girls need fathers in their lives. Do something about that.
5. Stop blaming everyone else for the problems of the black community. You're only victims if you choose to be. Being a victim shouldn't be a badge of honor, it should be an embarrassment. It means you didn't learn anything from a misfortune.
6. Teach personal responsibility. I realize this isn't popular and it's hard, but it's key to lifting up your community.
7. Stop teaching your kids that athletics is the only way to succeed. You should be teaching them that a college education is the way to move up in life.

And stop trying to bullshit people.
>>
Listen, bud. Your concerns (as a people) are fucking stupid. You can't complain about being shot by police when criminals are mostly your demographic, and half of you all are dying by the other half's hand, anyway. If it's "RACISM" that you're worried about, there aren't too many true racists anyway, just people that recognize the aforementioned facts and are branded by liberals as so. Get your goddamn head out of your ass and recognize that there is a good reason for the whole "hood in the ghetto" stereotype, and it's that in many cases, it's true.
>>
>>136232040
Oy I don't hate black people. I hate niggers. White nigger black nigger don't matter. It's not about color. It's about acting like an animal.
>>
File: 1466665198184.jpg (25KB, 596x345px) Image search: [Google]
1466665198184.jpg
25KB, 596x345px
>>136232040
I don't hate you, I simply see patterns that keep reoccurring whenever your race congregates regardless of where it is. We've seen data that seems to back up this claim but it's always dismissed because we're in too deep with multiculturalism. Because of these patterns I don't want to be around your kind.
>>
Black man
>A person of african descent

Nigger
>A hoodrat thug that thinks it's funny to break windows, beat up people, threaten to kill "Whitey", no interests except weed money which they don't have, etc

So it's not the black men we look down on, it's the niggers that do nothing, provide nothing, and just eat and live off of welfare their entire lives.
>>
>>136232040
nigger
>>
>>136232040
Your behavior.
>>
Black people are niggers.

Anyone saying blacks are diff from niggers... go back to plebbit
>>
>>136233899
he is most likely(44% chance) a nigger
>>
File: Slavezanzibar2.jpg (68KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Slavezanzibar2.jpg
68KB, 683x1024px
>>136243699
>don't listen to him i'm a lying muslim trying to turn blacks against white people instead of taking responsibility for africans enslaving eachother aswell as knowing about the subsaharan slave trade and the ugliness of the islamic empires.

> ‘An Arab master’s punishment for a slight offence. The log weighed 32 pounds, and the boy could only move by carrying it on his head. An actual photograph taken by one of our missionaries.’.
>>
File: fag.jpg (31KB, 457x359px) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
31KB, 457x359px
>>136242508
dude you can't even spell DUMB, and yet you think you can duel with me
>>
The fact of the matter is, For every hard working, decent black man there is out there, there are 10,000 dumb niggers who live off the government.

The problem is you have the same dumb niggers promoting music, writing lyrics and songs that literally make zero sense, These niggers also refuse to believe there is anything wrong with their own race, Whiteys can aknowledge we got white trash, red neck hillbillies floating around, but niggers refuse to aknowledge there are any bad black people.
>>
>>136232717
Fuck. I can think of better ways to go. Did they ever light him up?
>>
>>136234143
>Rap is not "cool" and it never was
found the born in 2001
>>
>>136232040
Dirt can grow food.
Niggers haven't even discovered agriculture in 2017 and are still starving.

>Africa owns 60% of the worlds arable land
>Niggers starve
>>
I like you OP. Hell, you can fuck my sister.
>>
>Americans still think they are different to each other because of race
You cunts are amateur as fuck
>>
>>136232040
Of you're a good dude I don't hate you, but based on statistics and person experience I would rather not live in a society in which your people have sizeable populations
>>
>>136232040
It becuz we is bad at spells, we sprung forth from the shadow realm, they came from the light. We is mortal enemies. They like to put da black man down by saying bullshit, stupid dumb nigger, we are borderline retarded according to the white mans studies. We the hebrews man, we were kings of Egypt not slaves, they call these the dark ages because that when we ruled world, they were our slaves before they enslaved us and tbey bitter about that fact. Fuck white niggers i'll drag dem asses down to the shadow realm.
>>
>>136232040
this is the only non-shitpost answer you'll get.

Its because you're scared of white people. Youre so scared that you don't think you can exist or thrive without fighting us tooth and nail and voting for policies that disadvantage us; which sows even more mutual distrust and conflict. If you treat me like your enemy, and defame me on tv as an opressor, I will not do anything to defend you if you ever do suffer real oppression. I'll just remember all my brothers who were denied spots in universities or at jobs. I'll remember every white kid beaten and robbed for his sneakers on the school yards.
>>
>>136233102
https://youtu.be/0QbjELF-8kY?t=1m23s
>>
File: 1499132144164.png (314KB, 503x673px) Image search: [Google]
1499132144164.png
314KB, 503x673px
>>136232040

>Blacks commit more crime against blacks
>Black women prefer to be single mothers, 70%+ leaving their communities socially and economically destitute
>Black women slober over all the races of women except black because they refuse to take responsibility

Why do you own people hate each other so much more then Whites hating Blacks?

>answer that OP
>>
>>136244681
>>136233102 go at 1:23
>>
>>136232040

Monkey NIGGER FUCK
>>
>>136232040
HOW DFQ DO YOU RETARDS DIDN'T EVEN SAGE AT THIS SHITTY BAIT?
>>
>>136243151
There's got to be a point where you blacks just "get the fuck over it." Like the other guy put so eloquently, africans have been enslaved for thousands of years, so quit blaming whitey for all of your problems.

Get the fuck over yourselves and quit blaming the white man for all of your pitfalls. Only clueless, bleeding heart liberals have any sympathy for you
>>
>>136243484
How can you hold Africans accountable for things the Arabs made them do? They were literally slaves and had no choice? Why don't you blame whites? They literally could have just stayed in America killing the natives instead of going out of there way to hunt down other minorities to oppress.

>>136244202
I'm sorry gramps, not all of us speak ye olden English role-playing shit like you rainy island racists. Verily and to what through ye window or whatever, dearest romeo.
>>
>>136244188
Muslims can be rascist but not islam. You faggots are not able to differenciate. That´s why so many people hate you.

Same as you people lack the intellectual capacities to differenciate between bad and good blacks.

I will tell you the real problem with you white americans and black americans. You are affraid because the blacks are stronger then you. You westeners are weak and beta in every way. That´s why white americans fear the alpha black american males and therefore started to hate them.

Same game with muslims in europe. We are alpha humans while the whites are total omegas. That´s why you people fear us and therefore spout all that hate and lies about us.

The western whites are cucks, weak and scarred chicken.
>>
>>136232040
ever had that "friend" who always skips out when its his turn to buy the next round of beer? or always asks for a cigarette but never seems to have any? or always seems to show up when theres something to smoke but never seems to show up with anything to smoke? protip: they arent really friends
>>
>>136232040
>Why do you want my people dead?

Because you want us dead.

> Why do you look at us as less than human?

Because you see us as less than human.

The human story is conflict and competition. The races will never coexist peacefully.
>>
>>136244681
They don't mean it. Let me tell you something about these moon crickets, Mario. They view Jews as "just other whites that practice another religion." They don't view them as what they actually are, a nation, another race entirely. Niggers realize Jews are "something" special, they're cognizant enough for that, but they are incapable of true enlightenment. Niggers, actual niggers, not your cherry picked fantasy niggers, do not see Jews for what they are, and very much side with them on matters of importance.

No white group understands niggers like American whites do. No other white group has been face to face with them as long as we gave. Most whites have cowered and bent the knee, because of kike subversion. But take it from a whit who would rip them to absolute shreds if given half a chance. Niggers are irredeemable. You see a nigger once in a while who will say something resembling redpilled. Do not be fooled. These are a minority within a minority within a minority.

This species belongs in Africa, and nowhere but. Anywhere else they wreak havoc. Many whites, for hundreds of years really, have fallen prey to the Semitic "but what if we can tame them" trope. Do not fall for it. They cannot be tamed. Their home is the jungle, the wilds, the planes of Africa. It is found nowhere else in this world.
>>
>>136232040
Nigger
>>
>>136244909
Stop calling me a racist you Nazi, I'm mixed race. Why are you so stupid?
Read
The Protocols of the learned elders of Zion

Afterwards you might begin to understand
>>
>>136232956
>You don't even have the black plague in your country. Why do you have these bigoted biological beliefs based on events that happen elsewhere?

Europe, 1300s.
>>
>>136232040
I don't hate you, but I've moved around various places, and I sure do hate black thugs (niggers).

You ever been to a poor white, indian, or asian community in America? It's blatant as fuck that niggers and nigger culture are shit.

I notice blacks coming from Haiti are more likely to have their shit together and be more intelligent and honorable. So I assume it's a cultural thing about growing up in America that turns blacks into niggers. Niggers have no moral identity - less likely to introspect, less likely to feel shame for behaving like niggers. If a poor white behaved like a nigger, he'd feel a great sense of shame.

Anyway, if you have your shit together, I don't hate you. But if you dress a certain way and walked through my streets I'd detest and stay away from you. Just because I'm racist doesn't mean what I'm saying isn't true.

Some examples of nigger behavior I detest: traveling in groups and causing trouble with local business owners, stealing, causing drug violence/death in my community as well as spreading drug use here, very often uncooperative and even hostile personalities, extremely disrespectful towards others yet demanding of respect towards themselves, multiple incidents of spontaneous unfounded verbal harassment towards me just for passing by, driving aggressively and selfishly not even giving pedestrians right of way. But most of all, I hate the niggers who can't even self-reflect and improve themselves.

Any black with a sense of moral identity and self improvement is fine. You seem to be one.

Here's my question to you: do niggers even realize how racist they are? Yeah I can see their facebooks they bring up people's race all the time in negative ways. I know this is because race is more of a reality to blacks but at the same time, do niggers even realize the irony?
>>
File: antifa ha ha ha.jpg (56KB, 480x853px) Image search: [Google]
antifa ha ha ha.jpg
56KB, 480x853px
>>136244909
>I'm sorry gramps, not all of us speak ye olden English role-playing shit like you rainy island racists
There you are mocking the only language you have, your stupidity is limitless.
The only argument you have is the ad hominem attack, because you have no ability to form a rational argument.
>>
File: afrocopter.gif (3MB, 460x234px) Image search: [Google]
afrocopter.gif
3MB, 460x234px
>>136244909
>How can you hold Africans accountable for things the Arabs made them do? They were literally slaves and had no choice?
Because niggers enslaved eachother way before the arabs even arived. It was the default in africa for millennia for niggers to do that instead of cooperating with eachother.
>Why don't you blame whites? They literally could have just stayed in America killing the natives instead of going out of there way to hunt down other minorities to oppress.
Because
a) whites were the least involved in using african slaves, africans were the MOST involved in enslaving eachother that way and arabs were the second highest involved.
b) the african trade market was created by africans and arab muslims, aswell as north african muslims. Essentially what the americans did was buy slaves off of the already established african slave bazaar created by africans and arab muslims.. So they weren't "hunting for people to oppress".
The only reason why you won't stop blaming white people for what niggers did themselves is because a) if you don't blame whites you blame niggers, niggers not going to give you any preferential treatment, if you blame arabs arabs won't give you a damn thing eventhough they enslaved the subsaharan african continent for 1400 years.
Just notice the common thread in your bullshit narrative, that nothing is ever niggers own fault.'

Let's take white people, enslaved by the 10s of millions by the arabs aswell aswell as kidnapped women in muslim slaveraids resulting in that there might be european admixture in some middle eastern people because they were literally (unlike the niggers) kidnapped in islamic slaveraides in european coastline.
What they do? Sit and have cry about it, no actually found oil for the muslims, showed them to get it up of ground, and allowed them to get filthy rich by selling it to them.
You want to blame white people for everything becaues you want to use racism and slavery as excuse for your incompetence/choices.
>>
>>136243553

>I don't care what you suffer,d what your bluegums nigger ancestors suffer. Out. Out out out.

Absolute gold
>>
>>136238360
File name underrated
>>
File: IMG_3220.jpg (29KB, 403x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3220.jpg
29KB, 403x333px
>>
File: nigs getting rekt.webm (3MB, 406x720px) Image search: [Google]
nigs getting rekt.webm
3MB, 406x720px
>>136232040

1. I am not white. Guilt won't work on me.
2. You force memes of equality but are all too happy to engage in racism against Asians. You rob Asian businesses regularly. You targeted Koreans in the LA Riots
3. We all know that if the shoe were on the other foot you wouldn't be near as genteel with others as they are with you. You even hate each other. Case in point the lightskin/darkskin nigga wars on Twitter
4. Affirmative action makes things harder for races that actually try.
5. Because crime and crying victimhood are so ingrained in your culture, you have now made it that having a stance against crime is considered racist.
6. I don't hate all of you. I genuinely feel for the blacks among you that don't fit the stereotype but carry the stigma all the same. I can't imagine bearing the shame of it all. If you had a culture of honor among you, you would realize that you are the biggest racists of all because you are the ones that make it harder for your own people.
8. I actually gave you guys the benefit of doubt. Up until recently we never had many blacks in Australia. I don't consider abos black because Austronesian is not African and most of them are mutts anyway. But then the 2010s came and we had Apex fuckwits ruining the south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne. But still, I thought to myself... "You know, they've had it rough. Civil wars in Sudan and Somalia and shit. It's probably just how it is when things are that hectic." But no. Nothing changes. The second generation kids are disrespectful and violent. But still... I thought to myself... at least those blacks in America with the cool rap music and shit must be alright yeah? Then I actually got to talk to some of you fuckwits over normie social media. I was disappointed to say the least.
>>
File: 1496537496353.jpg (94KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496537496353.jpg
94KB, 720x720px
>>136243699
Your prophet was a literal pedo that molested a 6 year old girl. Your religion revolves around kiddy rape and fucking goats. Thats all islam is.
>>
>>136232040
Because your "people" are less than dirt
Your concerns include the fact you don't get enough free stuff and the police, which only deal with your "people" because you lot commit so many fucking crimes.
See above
>Why do you hate us?
Niggers are inherently detrimental to the well being of the host nation.
See above
>Why do you want to seperate from us instead of coming together?
See above
Becuse you're subhuman savages who have no place in civilized countries
>>
>>136245035

Go back to mama merkel kraut!
Hope you burn with cuck swedes
>>
>>136232040
In three words:

Violent, selfish, and lazy
>>
File: IMG_3221.jpg (1MB, 1476x1907px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3221.jpg
1MB, 1476x1907px
>>
>>136246051
Where's 7? Solid post by the way my slant eyed brother.
>>
I have a few African friends as well as some white friends here and almost everywhere you go with both, people treat the white guy like a cow and the black guy like dirt. It goes to show how much this racist propaganda has spread.
>>
>>136246158
That's a nice feel good image and all but then you realize that we're in a world of scarce resources and sooner or later there's not going to be enough for everyone.
>>
>>136232040
I dont hate you personally, I dont trust your race as they have proven themselves to be violent in my experience.
>>
>>136232613
those 1.6% were the only ones rich enough to afford slaves. Everyone in those days treated black people like trash but only a few could afford them as slaves.
>>
File: 1488997003823.gif (849KB, 2400x1933px) Image search: [Google]
1488997003823.gif
849KB, 2400x1933px
>>136232040
if you don't hate yourself already... we can't teach you anything
stop talking to us.
we can't understand each other.
we are two different animals
>>
>>136246303
That's the fallacy that only white people are racists. India is one of the most racist countries and if you think the arabs, turks and asians aren't racist you're deluded
White people are actually the least racist
>>
File: IMG_5794.jpg (206KB, 620x368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5794.jpg
206KB, 620x368px
>>136232040
I don't hate you specifically. I don't hate any black person specifically. One of my good friends that I've had for a long time is black. I never had a problem with him coming into my home, lending him games to play. He's a great guy. He's not apart of the horde of diseased niggers that roam and destroy cities. That create single mothers, the niggers that account for 50% of the murders, the ones that tear down western civilization as we know it. Why would I grant any nigger separation from this ideal without me knowing them or trusting them? As far as I'm concerned you and them are all together. If we had a conversation like this, and showed me you weren't I would have as great of respect for you as I do anyone else.

The reason I only generalize for blacks is because you have given me a reason to. I don't think like this with the asians, because they came to this country and they worked their asses off. They made something of themselves and in a lot of ways showed white people up. They have countries we can look back to see that "hey, they can exist together and run a 1st world country". You can't do that with blacks. What black run country is 1st world. What black run country is successful and on par or above the United States or something like Japan or another European country. There just isn't one. South Africa was considered one but has dropped off the list. Mostly because the definition changed but still. Blacks have been shown to be unable to create, run, and prosper on their own, so why should we treat them the same in my our country. They are second rare citizens because they need too much help, because they can't do anything themselves. Show me that you can, and I'll apologize for generalizing you. I'll show you the same respect I do for my friend and all my other friends. To use an analogy here, just because one box of bananas is shown to not have spiders in it, why should we assume the rest are clean as well.
>>
>>136246303
>Why the fuck is realism the dominant belief, REEEEE.

The more you try to force people to believe you instead of their own eyes and experiences, the better it's going to get.
>>
>>136232040
Yo, nigger. Why you wanna be in close proximity to whitey? Why you wanna come together with us? You are still you, nigger. If you don't even wanna be around nothing but black folk, what in the hell makes you think we'd want to be around your kind?

Go be "equal" somewhere else. Go to fucking Africa and make it equal to the USA, then we can start talking about equality. How you wanna be equal when you niggers never created anything of equal worth? Black supremacist always bitch about how whitey steal Africa's natural resources, and they are right but why did you never do anything with them and still don't? You black motherfuckers had all the riches sitting under your black asses and never did nothing with them. So how are you fuckers equal again?

Nigger shut the fuck up. People hate you because your whole entire race is Dunning Kruger effect as fuck. You have the highest opinion of yourselves but you are incompetent as all fuck.
>>
File: nigger.png (1MB, 1256x749px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.png
1MB, 1256x749px
>>136246158
I simply do not give a fuck what Gernans did. Americans know better. Who knows better what these niggers are about? Except South Africans/Rhodesians? Nobody but us. Germans don't know niggers like us. WE are the authority. Niggers irredeemable. MABLE.; How much more historical evidence do you need?? You show me a picture of foreigners cozying up to yard apes for strategic, purposes, I show you an image of our ancestors dealing with them for what they ACTUALLLY are. What were they, all delusional? Bewitched by some black magic? Have a little fucking pride, my dude. NO foreigner can tell an American what niggers about. We know better than ANYBODY on this globe. They do nothing but destroy, and they have to go. Our ancestors had it right. Everybody else was dead wrong.
>>
Yours is a defeated people. Your ancestors are losers who were conquered, subjugated, and soldier into slavery. Your legacy is one of conflict and failure. When granted freedom you squandered and pissed it away. Your existence is a reminder that there are winners and losers; and you lost. we can have a future without you; you don't have a future without whatever grant you.
>>
>>136232040
OP got BTFO'd he ain't here no more, hopefully we woke him up a little.
Keeps calling me (mixed race) a racist, idiot.
My heroes are the Jazz genii of 20th century America, black men who studied their craft with discipline and became masters, these are my heroes
>>
>>136246555
>white people are the least racist

>what is slavery
>what are microagressions that black people face every day
>what is colonialism
>what is almost every famine in colonial countries
>>
>>136247194
Slavery is the ownership and control of other individuals, practiced my almost all cicvilisations in history.
Microaggressions, a stupid thing invented to give people who were born into a better world than 90% of every human that ever lived
Colonialism, usually financed by Jews who fool the goy into thinking he's furthering his own's best interests
Famine really?
Wake up, the British empire was owned and controlled by Jews
>>
File: 1410847591774.png (374KB, 449x451px) Image search: [Google]
1410847591774.png
374KB, 449x451px
>>136232956

Speaks volumes about the knowledge of murrican niggers.

Europe is being overrun with actual Africans. Most of them are a lot better than American niggers, but we still get our daily dose.
>>
>>136247194
By the way Pajeet, I'm Indian too but I had the benefit of a 1st class (white) education in a civilised country
>>
>>136243050
>be chechen muslim
>says islam isnt racsist
>purges chechnya of white russian christians
You are a nigger
>>
>>136247194
Anyway mate, ain't you got some people to telephione and tell them their computer has a problem?
Those people won't rip themselves off Pajeet, get cracking
>>
>>136247462
>famines, really

yes, like when that faggot churchill took funds away from West Bengal to feed his fat fuck yurojew friends and let millions of people in India die. Read about it in Poverty and Famines by Sen and educate yourself you half literate ape
>>
>>136243151
>forgets semetic influence in soviet russia
>forgets semetic influence in communist china
>hundreds of millions dead,hundreds of millions enslaved
Just scratching the surface here
>>
>>136247194
>what is slavery
Did you know that black people sold their own as slaves to the whites?
Did you know that slavery existed for much longer in black + sand countries than it did in white ones? Saudis for instance abolished it after ww2.

>Microaggressions
More product of imagination than a real thing.

>What is colonialism
Any and all races or groups of people who could, did it. If they didn't it's because they couldn't. Again you are being oblivious of realism.

>What is almost every famine.
You make no sense.
>>
>>136232907
She sitting on a watermelon pot?
Ahaahahha
>>
>>136232956

Hahahahahhahahahaha This country is full of niggers its horrible they steal they rape they murder etc etc fuck niggers tbqh
I'm not italian though, I'm on vacation, Italians are racist as fuck lol it feels good
>>
>>136247778
What is a famine? Go look it up numskull
>>
>>136247778
Oh and by the way, Churchill was a Jew
>>
>>136247869
Its a fact you cant accept. Sen proved that famines are caused by government inefficiency (in this case caused by Churchill and Britain) and not a lack of food (especially in India which has abundant agricultural resources). Go read a book once in a while and get out of your mancave.
>>
>>136232956

>I go to school and study chemistry and am going to medical school in 2 years. 4.0 GPA Who the hell are you?

>I make more money in a day

>I go to school

>why you hate me

Maybe cause you can't stop lying?
>>
>>136248276
Kek
>>
>>136247778
>Churchill robbed us and left Indians to die
>I read it in a book by an Indian guy
Poor poos.
>>
>>136248164
I'm not denying anything retard

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Famine
>>
>>136248382
this indian guy won a nobel prize, which is more that can be said for your sweden-knock off country
>>
>>136248164
So your Indian mentor proved that your government sucked at keeping its own people alive without being spoonfed by Britain.
>Churchill took our monis away
I assume the same thing will be said by niggers if their gimmedats are taken away. WHERE BE OUR FUNDS, MANG. WE DYING 'ERE. And instead of blaming the losers who can't survive without help, we blame the whitey for looking after his own first.
Poo logic.
>>
>>136244909
At some point great people demonstrate that they're great. You people love talking about slavery, your excuse for failure after failure after failure. In truth being slaves was the one good thing you ever did (not by choice). But slavery is done. Now you niggers need to shit or get off the pot.
>>
>>136248672
we didn't have a government back then cunt it was just the british government. Please go educate yourself
>>
>>136248761
>we didn't have a government back then cunt

Hmm, must of been a blissful world before whitey came and fucked it up hey

you nano brained manlet
>>
>>136248502
>Indian guy won a nobel prize
>Your sweden-knock off country sucks
The Nobel Prizes (Swedish: Nobelpriset, Norwegian: Nobelprisen) are prizes awarded annually by the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences.
The irony.

By the way, you first make fun of fat fuck yurojews then you praise the awards they give? Make up your mind you confused piece of dung.
>>
>>136248928
Before the british forces came India was one of the richest countries in the world and contributed to 17% of the world's economy.
>>
>>136249024
You should have gone and conquered Britain.
>>
>>136249024
we wuz kangs and shit right?
>>
>>136235499
Checked Nordbro -and thank you for the work!
>>
File: India4.jpg (109KB, 640x526px) Image search: [Google]
India4.jpg
109KB, 640x526px
>>136248761
>The Brits left us to die, we couldn't even make sure we can survive on our own buhuhuhu.
Meanwhile in another post, other poos
>We didn't even need Brits, India was fine without them.

The more you cry about education, the more we can see how retarded you are.
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 81

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.