[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that /pol/ is a Christian board and no amount

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1949.jpg (434KB, 1280x1640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1949.jpg
434KB, 1280x1640px
Daily reminder that /pol/ is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them /pol/, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.
>>
>daily reminder
>spams it all day long
>>
Fuck atheists.

Personally, I'm a Pagan. It's so obvious many gods exist.

Odin be with you, OP.
>>
If Yahweh is the God of the Jews does that make Lucifer the good guy for rebelling against him?
>>
>>136232331
If ~20 communist /leftypol/ faggots are shilling from a discord does that make fascists and ancaps the good guys for telling them to fuck off?
Fuck off.
>>
>>136232293

Paganism as you almost certainly imagine it IS jewish propaganda. It is a construct made up by Jewish-dominated past-Enlightenment academia that has almost fucking nothing in common with what even ancient Greeks, never mind practicers of paganisms from which very little survived to our day, like that of the Norse, actually believed. It was made up to seem anything more than a collection of bloody and incosistent superstitions specifically to undermine Christianity.

Take a look at the most advanced paganism in history, Hinduism. A small bunch of Christian adventurers BTFOed a whole sub-continent its adherents and their descendants only failed to kept India under their thumb due to events that flowed from the Europe abandoning Christianity. Hinduism also was not very successful at teaching people to poo in loo of course.
>>
if pol is a christian board why do we have to be reminded daily. there's been over 3000 pronounced 'gods' in our time but the christian one is the correct and most virtuous/whatever one? did 'god' not impregnate dave's (or whatever his name was) wife (the 'virgin' mary) with 'teh holee spyrit' when she was all of 11-13? the nomenclature i've presented is inaccurate yes, but if that progression is biblically accurate then god is a blue falcon and a hypocrite 'do unto others as ~~~' he is sleeping.
>>
i am god
>>
>>136231828

> worshipping a Jew
>>
>>136233369

> Does it make them the good guys

Yes
>>
File: IMG_2819.jpg (134KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2819.jpg
134KB, 1024x819px
>>136236929

Christianity had changed the face of the world more than any other force and had a unique validity that all other belief systems lack.

One of the many amazing prophecies of Jesus Christ from the Old Testament is that of verse 1 from Psalm 22:

>"why hast thou forsaken me?"

Many people have said, "Jesus said God has forsaken him on the cross, how could he be the Messiah?"
Jesus was invoking Psalm 22 on the cross. The Psalm was wrote around 1,000 years before Christ was born.

This is significant because a few verses later in the same Psalm it says this:

>"They have pierced my hands and feet."

Some renderings have it;

>"they have torn holes in my hands and my feet"

Strange. It would appear that Jesus Christ invoked a Psalm wrote 1,000 years before He was born that seemed to tell of His very unique death, crucifixion; which did not even exist at the time Psalm 22 was wrote.

Psalm 22 goes on to say:

>"They parted my garments amongst them; and upon my vesture they cast lots."

This is another strange coincidence. It is known that the Roman soldiers gambled, or "cast lots" on Christ's garments as He was being crucified. If Christ was utterly out of His depths and defeated; why does this Psalm--that was invoked as He was in unimaginable pain--foretell of exact circumstances of the very death He was experiencing? Circumstances that no one could have known?

Not only this, Psalm 22 ends by foretelling the great rise of Christendom, which was achieved based on the very death that Christ Himself was experiencing, that the Psalm undeniably addresses:

>"All the ends of the earth shall remember, and shall be converted to the Lord: And all the kindreds of the Gentiles shall adore in his sight."

Remember, at the time of Christ, only one tribe was expecting a Messiah. This Psalm called forth by Christ on the cross predicts His death to an exactitude, and it just happens to predict the unprecedented worldwide conversion based on this death
>>
>>136231828
The funny thing about OP's image is that the Knight's Templar ended up becoming Freemasonry, then gave rise to Voltaire and the Enlightenment.
>>
File: IMG_1018.jpg (88KB, 914x570px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1018.jpg
88KB, 914x570px
>>136236929

>gods' in our time but the christian one is the correct and most

Yes. Manifest destiny. Christ has changed the world more than any other force in history, exactly what you would expect from true divinity.

Couple that with the fact that miracles continue to this day, the miracle of the sun and Fatima revelations in the last century, for example, and you are left with no other viewpoint than to accept Christ as King.

There is an inherent validity in Christianity that all other belief systems - or lack of belief systems - lack.

Also,

>Why is a daily reminder posted daily

Atheist intellectuals, everyone.
>>
File: IMG_2796.jpg (198KB, 1156x1180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2796.jpg
198KB, 1156x1180px
>>136237276

>Christ denying Jew

Poetry.
>>
>>136231828
Voltaire hated Islam, the Pope sucks Muslim cock.
>>
>>136231828
Fuck off.
>>136236369
And the pasta starts already.
>>136237111
Why can't you communicate except in copypasta? The same thread every fucking day with you making the same posts, exactly what the board needs.
>verse 1 from Psalm 22:
That isn't a prophecy. Referencing random scripture doesn't retroactively make that scripture prophetic.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.