[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, you Yeah, you right-leaning American DUMBASSES How does

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: The Art of the Deal.jpg (82KB, 749x478px) Image search: [Google]
The Art of the Deal.jpg
82KB, 749x478px
Hey, you

Yeah, you right-leaning American DUMBASSES

How does it feel knowing you weakened America by putting an unqualified KEK into office?
He's the world's fucking BITCH right now.

And also mods, realize this is not slander: it is fact.
Trump is unqualified: he has zero experience in public/government office
And he is submitting/back-pedaling on every affirmation he made.

If I'm wrong...if I am exaggerating...mod the shit out of this.

But, as you KNOW, I am NOT.
He promised the SHIT out of building a wall, and more.
And all along, ALL of his supporters hung on every word.

And you let day after day, week after week, month after month, of stupid hypes go on.

Now it's time for discussion of not-hype. It's time to eat your words with a side of reality.
The discussion of reality: that Trump is a pussy president who can't make good on ANY promise.
Shit, the Senate (even his own "side" of GoPs) just neutered the SHIT out of him,
while his bitch-ass takes a vacation which is longer than any full-time working American gets,
After he's done jack-shit in office.

But:let's put aside any discussion, except what his in the following:
How do you deal with knowing that he not only let you down, but he outright lied to your dumb asses?
How does it feel knowing that in your stupid "MAGA" hype, you've now laid out a red-carpet for other countries to claim hedgemony of the globe?

[spoiler]Oh shit, wait...why am I even bothering making a logical appeal to Trump voters. If they're ignorant enough to "rationalize" voting him into office, there is no point in being rational with them, ya?[/spoiler]
>>
>>136231397
>blah blah blah trump is bad blah blah blah
>>
"he has zero experience in public/government " That's why we love him! He's not controled by that deep state that clearly brainwashed you. I have an idea, go drink a bottle of bleach.
>>
File: 1497473442181.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
1497473442181.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>136231397
Tl;dr
Reddit spacing and no real substance.
>>
>>136231397
>How does it feel knowing you weakened America by putting an unqualified KEK into office?
Career politicians and "highly educated" fucks, mostly from the Ivy League have literally spent the last 30 years destroying the country, and bankrupting it.
Why should trump be any different?
>>
>>136231522

Trump isn't just "bad" as in objectively unqualified for the job.

He's also a little cuck beta-bitch that's dressing the USA up like a little loli faggot for the world to fondle

>>136231624
"That's why we love him!
Because he has no experience for being a leader of any level of community!"

Damn, I bet you think your shit doesn't stink either.

>>136231707

>Dur hurr reddit abloobloo
>tl:dr

Reddit spacing and no real substance with your own two-line half assed shit. Oh shit watch out for this sassy cunt he's got a Donald Duck gif! Jesus did you discover 4chan in 2010?

Damn, didn't realize cucks were this easy to push around.
You're more of a push-over than his hair lol
>>
Anti-Trump people come here and see threads like these and go 'Haha my views are validated here' but then they continue to look at the other threads and get redpilled.
>>
>>136232203

Actually no, I don't get redpilled.

This is like walking into a cancer-ward, and seeing people like you say, "JUST YOU WAIT, GOD WILL SAVE ME, AND THE SINFUL SOULS WHO DO NOT TAKE JESUS INTO THEIR HEART WILL BURN IN HELL, WHILE I, I WILL GO TO HEAVEN, AHAHAHAHAHA!"

Like, I'm not even here to just salt or troll you dude.

Trump is objectively shit, he and his cronies prove it day after day, the factual dick is slapping you right in the face.

And instead of being bothered by this factual cock dragging across your lips, you graciously open your mouth day after day, to take whatever "news" they feed down your mouth over and over again.

You filthy little lush
>>
It is awesome. Know what is really awesome? Sanctimonious bullshit posts like yours OP. Keep them coming!

If you cannot distinguish who the villains are in these fucked up political games, then you need to wake up and question stuff a bit more.
>>
>>136232174
>objectively unqualified for the job.

there are like 2 requirements to be president of the US

literally any citizen can do it
>>
>>136231397
>liberal
>using the word kek
>not shit post at all...
>sage
sage
sage
sage
>>
Sage.
>>
>>136233348

Well shit, you definitely changed my opinion

The bare minimum requirements for US president are:

You. Dumb. Fuck.

You think I'm looking for MINIMAL QUALIFICATIONS when it comes to electing the person leading the USA???

Is that the BEST fucking argument you have??

Jesus, and here I thought Trump was a spineless pushover who couldn't even get beaners to pay for a wall.

>>136233432
>>136233658

Your pathetic tears will be lube for my masturbation tonight

Fucking children, you're not just a shame to the US but a shame to 4chan.

Git gud you dumb little newfag nigglettes
>>
>>136231397

baka desu senpai

s a g e
>>
>>136231397
>Trump is unqualified: he has zero experience in public/government office
Literally the only qualification you need to be president of the USA is to be elected. Trump was elected. So he is qualified. The end. You fag.
>>
File: 1494936777030.jpg (141KB, 1024x801px) Image search: [Google]
1494936777030.jpg
141KB, 1024x801px
>>
>>136233982
>You think I'm looking for MINIMAL QUALIFICATIONS when it comes to electing the person leading the USA???
what you are looking for doesn't fucking matter, so cry more. Personally I would have liked Rand Paul better but Trump is pretty good too.
>>
>>136233982
>Is that the BEST fucking argument you have??

it directly refutes your argument that he's unqualified, so yes

you uppity assblasted fuckball communist shit

why don't you go jerk off to a photo of obama and try to keep yourself from committing suicide
>>
>>136231397
>an unqualified KEK

I love this filter.
>>
>>136232203
Once you realize the red pill is all loaded bullshit, you start to ignore it.
The equivalent of this was 9-11 truthers and Zeitgeist from the mid 2000s. Think for yourselves, kids.
>>
>>136234189
PAY DEBTS REVERSE MINI-GREECE
>>
File: BUMPFTTD.jpg (41KB, 558x592px) Image search: [Google]
BUMPFTTD.jpg
41KB, 558x592px
>>136231397
Agreed

DRUMPFT NEEDS TO BE STOPPED

TWOOO SCOOOOOOUPPSSSS
>>
>>136231397
>he has zero experience in public/government office
This is why we call you a braindead moron: you objectively are.
He has several months of government experience.
>>
>>136235109
Typically, employees that do a shitty job in those times are fired. Time to fire Drumpf!
>>
File: rooseveltTrump-400x565.jpg (66KB, 400x565px) Image search: [Google]
rooseveltTrump-400x565.jpg
66KB, 400x565px
>>136234403

>what you are looking for doesn't matter

Actually it does you dumb uneducated real-nigga-hours-lurking hitler wannabe one-off comment beta-bitch shill shoveling fuck face

Here's what a REAL president looks like next to your fucking muppet-puppet soviet cocksleeve

Theodore Roosevelt
>DRAINED THE FUCKING SWAMP
>Made America a fucking international power in the theater of global economics
>Literally cut a channel between the fucking largest oceans of the world
>Modernized the entire fucking US Navy into a global force
>Preserved America, the beautiful, with an immense amount of forest preserves and monuments
>Got shot by a would-be assassin and not only gave his god damn speech, BUT FUCKING INSULTED THE ATTEMPT
>Roosevelt served as a New York State Assemblyman, a deputy sheriff in the Dakota Territory, Police Commissioner of New York City, U.S. Civil Service Commissioner, Assistant Secretary of the Navy, Colonel of the Rough Riders, Governor of New York, and Vice President
>Navigated the fucking Amazon jungle: along the way, Roosevelt and his men faced an unbelievable series of hardships, losing their canoes and supplies to punishing whitewater rapids, and enduring starvation, Indian attack, disease, drowning, and a murder within their own ranks. Three men died and Roosevelt was brought to the brink of suicide.

Donald J Trump
>Born with a golden spoon up his asshole
>Over-flowed the fucking swamp by putting corporate leaders at the head of every state department
>Made America a cuck to every other international power in the theater of global economics
>Can't even maintain channels in his own administration
>Doesn't give a shit about preserving any part of America's wild or nature
>Can't even handle getting words shot at him by his own staff, let alone the media, let alone an ACTUAL FUCKING BULLET
>Already taking vacation on tax payer dollars to go and play more golf in New Jersey

Trump lovers are weak blood dragging America down from hedgemony.
>>
>>136235451
You are a crybaby faggot. Go cry on Reddit, and then neck yourself.
>>
I mean hes basicly hitler.
>>
>>136235639

Damn dude, you really made a good counter-argument there. :^)
>>
>>136235639
dang bro sick
>>136235705
Hitler actually had a plan that didn't benefit slavs.
>>
>>136233982
What amazing about liberals is they lack the capability to understand people who disagree with them on a fundamental level. They think we actually give a shit about who pays for the wall as long as it's getting built.
>>
>>136235742

you compared two completely different people, one of which hasn't even been in office for a year

also teddy was a richfag just like trump
>>
>>136235978

>Liberal

>Loves the fuck out of Theodore Roosevelt, a Republican

Another child left behind.

SAD

And, holy shit.
I'm gonna have to stomp around pol more often if you Trumptards are this easy to shit and dunk on
>>
>>136235742
I don't need to counter your argument. You shills are all the same. Cry about Trump because your some how morally and intellectually superior to us. Kill. Yourself. Or DOTR. Your choice, faggot.
>>
>>136236373

>Some how morally and intellectually superior

No, it's not a mystery or a "some how"
I explained it right here you dickless cunt.
>>136235451

I believe in America, and a MAN who defined what it is

You believe in a fucking meme, and a LITTLE BITCH KEK who minces words to dance around his impending impeachment
>>
>>136231397
>[spolier] in /pol/
>spacing
You don't belong here. You have to go back to cripplechan.
>>
>>136236820

I've been here since 2004, suck my circumcized cock ya mock
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.