[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discussion theme: "To learn who rules over you, simply find

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: prisoner04.jpg (110KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
prisoner04.jpg
110KB, 640x480px
Discussion theme: "To learn who rules over you, simply find out [what] you are not allowed to criticise."

Setting aside the obvious of Jews, technology, corrupt politicians, etc. who and what would you say that we cannot criticise, and thus rules over us?

I will say: pain medication, the spectacle of dying culture, anxiety, cruelty, capitalism, the cult of democracy, falsity, matriarchy, and hidden bureaucracy.

Perhaps to make it even more interesting, what can you not critique on /pol/?
>>
>>136224913
Traps.
>>
>>136224913
You missed the obvious one... Mainstream Western culture.
Try denouncing Facebook to your peers. Maybe pose the question, "Why is Mark Zuckerberg the 5th richest man in the world if he is offering a free service?"

The goyim shut down when you question the propaganda and its havens. It isn't so much 'who' that you can't criticize so much as it is the work they have done. You're not allowed to criticize ANY group aside from culturally accepted mass-murdering ideologies and satanists. Jewish or not, we all know that there is a very, very small handful of people with the money pulling the strings. The buffoons in high-level positions that we know about are a lower tier than the unknowns who are really calling the shots. There is a lot of truth in the fact that the Jewish people have a fucking beef with Christian values, but blaming it all on the Jews is a bit of a smokescreen; they're a very high tier in the situation, but there are a helluva lot of Jewish goyim.
The people at the top hold beliefs that are far from mainstream and have yet to be wrapped up and labeled in a neat little box.
>>
>>136225579
I agree. The Jews are essentially 'a nation without a state' which causes them to act as foreign agents even after they have been accepted and appear to be naturalised. But we are 2000 years into this now, and deeper problems may be at play.

If it is not the internet itself that is the problem, what would you call social media like facebook? There is certainly a cultish defense of these programs.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.