[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about the "mestizos" in latin america

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

What do you think about the "mestizos" in latin america believing themselves "white" as a complex of superiority towards the Amerindians?
>>
>>136220158
Mestizos ruined the term hispanic for criollos and spaniards

Mestizos are trying to ruin white hispanic for criollos and spaniards

They don't need to ruin white too for other whites
>>
>>136220158
mestizos are mongrels. they ARE related to Amerindians. Its like hapas thinking they're 100% white and then go bash asians.
>>
>>136220158

>>136217403
>>136219562

Go back to your containment posts, mud-blood.
>>
>>136220158
They're not white, i seriously don't know why there are some mestizos who do this and yet look like pic related, it always makes me cringe.

I think some white hispanics have the potential to reintegrate to the white population due to their majority european admixture.
>>
File: 1280x720-V7-.jpg (176KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-V7-.jpg
176KB, 1280x720px
If there wasn't an Israeli ZOG controlling America and Mexico and prettymuch all of South America, and the rest of the world for the most part all of Asia and Europe, Saudi Arabia the Entire UK etc. - MESTIZOS WOULDN'T AT ALL BE ANY TYPE OF "PROBLEM" WHEN MINDING TO THEMSELVES IN THEIR OWN LANDS.
And we would've never let them into our's if we had righteous and moral White European Self-Respecting Leaders (like Hitler, http://www.mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm) in positions of power. Since we have a ZOG instead that has killed off all of our leaders and mass ZOG/Jew-Tardified our people within our nations even those of our people who think they're "jew-wise" are lead so far down the wrong path it's sick.

The only way to END WHITE GENOCIDE is to END ISRAEL and END THE JEW WORLD ORDER meaning DETAINING AND PUTTING ON TRIAL ALL ORGANIZED INTERNATIONAL JEWISH CRIMINALS AND ANYONE COLLABORATING AT HIGH-LEVELS WITH THEM FOR THESE AGENDAS THAT ARE WORKING AGAINST THE PEOPLE OF SAID NATION AND ULTIMATELY THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD.

http://www.mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm

Yes, Mexico and South America has, for a long time since Colombus the Jew, been ZOG occupied. Much of South America was joining Hitler, but America's ZOG / Britain's ZOG that had installed the Soviet Union of Jewish Terrorism saw to it that South America wasn't able to rise up and join Hitler, I would expect the reader to imagine why (if south america united with Hitler, against The One World ZOG, America's ZOG would've surely fallen during World War Jew).

Visit http://www.mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm for the truth. Hitler UNITED ALL RACES to Fight The Jew Terrorist World Order.

Israel did 911 and is behind White Genocide in all White nations world wide.
>>
>>136220158
Fuck that's quite the quintessential white Aryan man you posted, OP
>>
File: image.jpg (163KB, 460x287px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163KB, 460x287px
>>136220158
If Italians pass as "white" why can't we? Your average mestizo is literally whiter than pic related.
Also Steve Michael Harris (the guy in your photo) isn't mestizo, he's inca.
>>
File: Soy peruano de corazón {...}.jpg (32KB, 403x498px) Image search: [Google]
Soy peruano de corazón {...}.jpg
32KB, 403x498px
Translating to people who speak non-iberian languages.

>I'm peruvian at heart but it is german blood that flows through my veins thanks to my mother, along with my family we are aryans and nazis until death

BTW, as a disclaimer for some retards in /pol/, no one takes these people seriously in the "latin world" either.
>>
>>136222160
you know, that pic was made up by some troll, the guy isn't even peruvian is bolivan
>>
>>136220158
Mexicans are fucking reporting themselves as white in the US now.
fucking spics
>>
they are atlantean
>>
>>136224609
stfu PeruANO
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.