[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/, I have a question for you. Apparently Trump is at a 33%

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1297.jpg (216KB, 643x970px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1297.jpg
216KB, 643x970px
/pol/, I have a question for you. Apparently Trump is at a 33% approval rating. Where do they get the statistics? Do they go in a city mostly occuppied by Dems and ask 1,000 of them? Do they take to social media and the internet (which is mostly occuppied by Dems)? Are these stats made up? Literally makes 0 sense. No one ever asked me if I approve of Trump. I feel like the polls are faked and rigged.
>>
What does that have to do with John the Baptist
>>
>>136194753
I am John
>>
File: IMG_2685.jpg (50KB, 590x729px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2685.jpg
50KB, 590x729px
>>136194522
They don't qualify their data. And yes, pollsters have been found out fudging their sampling. During the primaries we found them polling NOVA and saying it was representative of all of VA. Likewise they polled a single suburb outside Philly and said it was a PA poll.
>>
File: IMG_2543.png (152KB, 1360x1104px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2543.png
152KB, 1360x1104px
>>136194990
I would suspect they're also weighting by population clusters. Given this map showing his approval ratings are ~50% in the areas he won.
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 746x858px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 746x858px
His approval rating is "low" because democrats and independents really dislike him. Seeing as though independents don't vote and democrats support doesn't matter, it's not really relevant. His average approval rating among conservatives is 85%. I read somewhere that it's the highest since Nixon, though I can't source it offhand.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/203198/presidential-approval-ratings-donald-trump.aspx
>>
>>136194522

He also had a 2% chance of being elected according to their "polls". I wouldn't worry about his approval rating if I were you.
>>
>>136194522
>I feel like the polls are faked and rigged.

Now you're catching on.
>>
>>136194522

Those polls are probably coming from one town in new mexico, I never trust polls because when the fuck have you ever been asked to be part of a poll? all that shit is biased as fuck and only asks a small group of people most of the time.
>>
>>136195558
One of the polls that came out showed Congress, the Media, and opinion polls themselves all having a lower trust rating than Trump. Guess which one was the only low rating reported on.
>>
>>136194990
So pathetic. People need to stop taking his character and personality to mind when whether or not they approve of him. People need to focus on the job he has done. He's trapped in a corner by MSM and has to put his attention towards other things and can't even focus on his agenda. If he had better PR, his approval rating would be way way higher.

>>136195196
Precisely. Dems bash him because he's a Republican. I'm sure it goes both ways, though. Absolutely terrible.
>>
File: red-pill.jpg (811KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
red-pill.jpg
811KB, 1200x800px
>>136194522
Welcome, there's plenty more to swallow
>>
/\do they claim if it is an online poll or phone or provide any info whatsoever?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.