[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been reading up on the French and Polish resistance

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

I've been reading up on the French and Polish resistance during German occupation in WW2. It seems like a big part of their fighting was blowing up rail lines to impede the supply of military goods.

That leaves me wondering. How easy would it be for your average Joe to drive out to bumfuck nowhere, find a rail line, and plant a homemade explosive without being caught? Perhaps the French and Polish could be emulated when the South rises again? Thoughts?
>>
>>136194334
Welcome to some FBI watchlist you fucking dumbass.
>>
Technically, uh, yeah I guess. But don't fucking blow up a railroad dumbass
>>
>>136194334
Probably pretty easily, but please don't make my commute to work any longer, okay?
>>
>>136194334
Very easy, just damage the rails. Even in UK you hear about sofas being left on lines
>>
most rural rail lines are basically on the verge of falling apart as it is, you wouldnt need explosives to take a line out
>>
File: usa-rail-map.jpg (390KB, 800x542px) Image search: [Google]
usa-rail-map.jpg
390KB, 800x542px
>>136194433
Because I said the South will rise again?

>>136194555
I ain't talking about some metro in NYC. Something like pic related.
>>
>>136195092
probably because youre asking for suggestions on how to destroy key pieces of american infrastructure for the sole purpose of terror
>>
>>136194334
if you get caught just tell them you were trying to emulate your hero nelson mandela
>>
>>136195092
Because you are plotting to blow up a railway.
Even if you don't plan to do it, the FBI will still fuck you up. It'll be Anonymous Did Yellow Van all over again.
Also, that "province capital" label is triggering me.
>>
>>136195223
Eh buddy, I'm sorry aboot that. Just asking for curiosity sake.
>>
>>136195332
kek

>>136195369
I'm not plotting shit. Just seriously curious.
Also, what is wrong with United Provinces of America?
>>
>>136194713
A rock was all it took to burn down a Quebec town iirc
>>
>>136194334

Just live your phone home and don't use your car.
>>
>How hard would it be to drive to a place where no one is and blow something up?

Are you actually functionally retarded? What kind of stupid question is that? If no one is around to see it, then obviously it would be pretty fucking easy. Fucking idiot.
>>
the thing that makes me think muslim terrorist attacks are jew orchestrated is that if muslims really wanted to get a reaction out of our government they would be better off going after our railways or power structure. a few men could cause millions upon millions of dollars in damage and loss of business and the money masters who pull the strings would freak the fuck out about that a lot more than a few degenerate white people getting snackbard
>>
>>136198466

Who do you think are starting all those forest fires?

They already arrested a bunch of mussies in connection with massive fires in southern France.

Anyway we already have gipsies regularly stealing steal and copper from our railways. Power structures would probably be either too dangerous for themselves or just not worth it.

These things are quickly noticed anyway.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.