[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are psychedelics blue pilled? Or is psychedelic music blue pill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 256
Thread images: 32

File: third-eye-ellen-vaman.jpg (130KB, 900x541px) Image search: [Google]
third-eye-ellen-vaman.jpg
130KB, 900x541px
Are psychedelics blue pilled? Or is psychedelic music blue pill in general? The main driving force of these people seems to be love. The thing that is disheartening is it mainly attracts lefties. So what is the consensus on these? Is it some elaborate jewish plot?
>>
>>136192977
>Are psychedelics blue pilled?
no
>Or is psychedelic music blue pill in general?
in general yes but there are exceptions. that has a lot more to do with the music business than with psychedelic drugs, though.
>The main driving force of these people seems to be love
that might not be your aesthetic, but i don't see how it's bad.
>The thing that is disheartening is it mainly attracts lefties
guilt by association is a pleb-tier fallacy
>Is it some elaborate jewish plot?
the CIA definitely had their fair share of weird LSD schemes. doing a quarter of shrooms and making peace with your ancestors is pretty fucking wholesome, as far as the modern world goes.
>>
>>136192977
Psychedelics are not exactly red pilled. But they certainly help change your perception on issues. I used to be a liberal faggot but one day I took LSD and I started thinking critically again. It was like I had been lulled to sleep by modern society and then rudely awoken. When I was on it I did alot of thinking. Its certainly not for everyone and I know people on here will have judged me for even trying it, but I can not reccomend it enough. Its a magical drug that truly makes you think differently in an indescribable way. If you do want to take it you should ALWAYS test it. If you don't there is always a chance you get some chink research chem and end up in a vegetative state.
>>
>>136193302
I also seem to notice alot of things/vibes in connection to gnosticism.. Am I on to something?
>>
>>136193384
Side note: If you want to experience a magical journey i can not reccomend enough tripping and watching the LOTR trilogy. It has so many incredible themes of friendship, bravery, and justice interwoven into the films. Its incredibly spiritual and if you are white you can't help but feel a strong connection to the struggles of the men of the west as they fight off the invading hordes of orcs
>>
>>136193384
Leaf replying to Leaf 101.
>>
File: Mind_Kontrol_Kult_RA.png (115KB, 440x965px) Image search: [Google]
Mind_Kontrol_Kult_RA.png
115KB, 440x965px
>>136192977
Psychedelics were pushed on society by the CIA

Timothy Leary testified before congress that LSD should be illegal

Timothy Leary claimed he was Aleister Crowley reincarnated Aleister Crowley claimed he was Satan
>>
>>136193426
they have everything to do with gnosis. "gnosticism" is a bit of an overburened term at this point and its best to say exactly what you mean.
gnosis is basically experiential knowledge of the metaphysical, right? to undergo gnosis is to "see with your own eyes" some fragment of the true nature of reality. there are any number of ways to achieve gnosis, and the method used has a lot to do with the goal desired. psychedelic drugs are a relatively easy way to remove the psychic/linguistic censor and orient one's mind towards gnosis, but they're almost impossible to control unless you build up discipline through other avenues. fasting, meditating, praying, and ritual are all more "honest" routes to gnosis, and once you become familiar with them, you can use psilocybin and DMT to intensify things.
you get out of gnosis what you put into it, and if all you put into it is eating some tabs, what you get out of it will be equally trivial, regardless of how profound it seems to you.

make any sense?
>>
>>136192977
Anything causing mental illness is blue pilled my Canadian friend
>>
>>136193598
>>136193384
such drugs really are for weak minds. Do I need a physical bludgeon to my brain to understand themes like friendship? No.
>>
Most people don't actually abuse psychedelics today. They were used to promote a drug culture that is now dominated by opioids and amphetamines. Pyschedelic drugs have made me more conservative.
>>
>>136194596
Don't take everything so literally. The point of my post is that the LOTR is a fantastic film which I have seen sober many times. However, on LSD you pick up the subtle parts of the film. Not to mention the soundtrack is really emotional.
>>
Used in a natural setting with the right intent, I have found psychedelics to be of incredible benefit. My trips are always volkisch as fuck and I only find the need to trip one every one and a half years or so to clear out the cobwebs.
>>
Also, you should use psyhedelic to get a fresh insight on life. Lefties use them to escape life and that IS degenerate.
>>
>>136192977
>Are psychedelics blue pilled? Or is psychedelic music blue pill in general? The main driving force of these people seems to be love. The thing that is disheartening is it mainly attracts lefties. So what is the consensus on these? Is it some elaborate jewish plot?
LSD was a Jewish CIA plot. Before that it was considered a demonic plauge that destroyed entire villages in old Europe until one guy figured out it was a fungus infecting the weat or something.

Mushrooms aren't meant to be used by fucking larping losers and teenagers. They're ancient mind hacking tools by primitive man who had no self knowledge.
DMT is the same.

The music is good because it inspired emotions and abstract thought in the artists which is needed for stupid teenagers in a band trying to get girls and drinking beer all day.

It attracts Lefties because it created the New Left and was the most valuable tool Jews ever discovered in destroying National culture by envoking critical theory when people are high as fuck and thinking differently
>>
>>136192977
Depends on how you use them, Anon. Weak mind, weak result.
>>
>>136192977
>is a chemical created by the CIA abd distributed to college kids in the 60's bluepilled
>is eating a poisonous mushroom thus experiencing symptoms of poisoning blue pilled
You tell me, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>136194648
>Pyschedelic drugs have made me more conservative
a few years back, when i was living in philadelphia, i was introduced to (real) LSD by the same person who introduced me to /pol/. he's an incredibly prolific psychs dealer who constantly posts /pol/ memes on facebook, and all of the normie liberals for whom he's the only source of LSD just have to take it. very fun. kid sunk the price of an ounce of california weed in Philly from 330 to 250 in like 18 months; a bit legendary IMO.
>>
I'd post mfw fags that maybe smoked MJ at most come here saying "why would i need a psychedelic drug lol kys addict" but im on a phone and its not worth it. U wont get it until u try it. Clueless faggots.
>>
File: IMG_4667.jpg (144KB, 399x798px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4667.jpg
144KB, 399x798px
>>136192977
Psychedelics played in integral part in me opening my mind to redpilled ideas so I think it's just a tool that can make you more open to suggestion from both sides of the political spectrum. I think lefties are overrepresented because they are pro-drug in general whereas the right is generally anti-drug. However I don't think psychedelics quite fit in with other drugs because its toxicity and potential for addiction is much lower and gets you more in touch with your subconscious.
>>
>>136195355
I also seem to recognize a pattern relating to quantum mechanics
but a few months ago I saw this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc
And I thought all jew science "thought experiments" were lies.
>>
drugs are for niggers.
>>
File: 1352543541179.jpg (476KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1352543541179.jpg
476KB, 500x500px
>>136195355

I would never want to live in a primitive society but psychedelics taught me to respect the archaic truths at the core of my own culture. Our forebearers had good fundamentals. Men formed pairs with women, children and extended families created a society that looked after itself.

Psychedelic terror is the fear of God and the healthy diminishment of human ego. We are not special, we are not lords of creation and we only continue to exist at the whim of the universe.

I'm conviced that the association between hippies, liberals and psychedelics is a complete distortion.
>>
>>136192977
>yes goyim be sure to take plenty of psychedelics so you can reach ego death
>>
idk, the few hundred times i've tried lsd nothing really happens i just sober up a bit.
>>
>>136193973
>Timothy Leary testified before congress that LSD should be illegal
No, he defended LSD use by pointing out that motor vehicles were dangerous and suggested you could make people get a license to use LSD so they have to demonstrate they're competent enough to handle it. That's not exactly the same thing as saying it should be illegal. Leary never changed his mind about his view on LSD as a really important chemical that could let users extend their understanding of reality in an analogous way to how the telescope extended scientists' understanding of reality in the past.
>>
>>136196467
Not talking about drugs you aerial gazing zika fruitloop. We're talking about psychedelic compounds. If you ever need to go see a doctor, remember, drugs arebad, mmkay, so eat a bullet instead.
>>
File: Mind_Kontrol_Kulture.jpg (86KB, 800x1502px) Image search: [Google]
Mind_Kontrol_Kulture.jpg
86KB, 800x1502px
>>136198526
Leary never stopped working for the CIA.
>>
>>136193973

You make 'flat earthers' sound smart
>>
Some drugs are bad and ruin your life

Some drugs are good and can make your life amazing

Chose wisely.
>>
File: 1501622257771.gif (2MB, 500x238px) Image search: [Google]
1501622257771.gif
2MB, 500x238px
>>136192977
A sorcerer is someone who uses drugs in order to practice magic.

>Deuteronomy 18:9-14
“When you enter the land the Lord your God is giving you, be very careful not to imitate the detestable customs of the nations living there. For example, never sacrifice your son or daughter as a burnt offering. And do not let your people practice fortune-telling, or use sorcery, or interpret omens, or engage in witchcraft, or cast spells, or function as mediums or psychics, or call forth the spirits of the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord. It is because the other nations have done these detestable things that the Lord your God will drive them out ahead of you. But you must be blameless before the Lord your God. The nations you are about to displace consult sorcerers and fortune-tellers, but the Lord your God forbids you to do such things.”"
>>
>>136199667

Do you know why people turned away from Church in their droves during the 60's? Because Jesus didn't have no Acid.
>>
>>136199667
you are a retarded niggerfaggot. that is not the etymology.
>>
>>136192977
I believe shit goes like this:
>jews are in command
>we're merely pawns living controlled lives fueled by fear, greed, paranoia and propaganda
>life is a mystery and we're not meant to understand how it works
>our journey on this planet is about discovering and bonding
>drugs are tools to argument consciousness
>as tools, will be useful when operated by a thinking individual, and will be harmful when operated by a retarded person
>tfw when all we have to do chill, bond, love, and make/appreciate art
>>
>>136200329
You're so rude and I'm already having a bad day, senpai.

The bible says that taking drugs for the purpose of witchcraft is wrong.
>>
Psychedelics are inherently neither blue-pilled nor red-pilled. It depends on what you use them for. Certain kinds of people may find them a useful tool for a certain kind of exploration. It might push you in one direction or the other. If you were part of the 60s drug culture, that culture was leftist and people usually took them within the context of that culture, but it needn't be that way. The experience itself happens in a context, and you're responsible for that context. Just as a warning, though, the black pill is always lurking in the background for people who aren't ready for the experience. I would avoid psychedelics altogether if you're mentally unstable, either by nature or circumstance.
>>
>>136200606
ok, but then taking them, otherwise, that's ok? but besides that, no, it doesn't say anything about drugs in the quote you proffered. does it? no, it doesn't. the etymology for "sorcery" is clear, and no, it isn't simply what King James says. although he was a grammatologist, he certainly had no actual evidence for his reasoning that sorcery involves "drugs", hell, such a notion isn't even included in his translation of the bible. it's just simply not there. shit-tier meme.
>>
>>136192977
I only took psilocybin once, and I don't feel like I need to do it again. I happened to actually have a horribly bad trip, but still feel that it was good for me to experience. I experienced a separate part of me that silently and calmly sat back and observed the regular conscious part of myself experiencing hell. It helped knock myself out of a depressed stagnate funk and start trying to do something with my life. I can't call myself an atheist anymore either. Not that I had a direct religious experience, but I do think I experienced something different from a pure materialistic existence. Really made me interested in Jung, which lead me to Jordan Peterson whose messages have really resonated with me. So in short, I don't think its inherently blue-pilled. I don't think it should be taken with a recreational mindset though,
>>
>>136202688
it should be used exactly for the reasons you stated. for observation and, mayhaps, you could say 'introspection'.
>>
>>136192977
psychedelics are blue pilled when used to excess, usually for pleasure. they are red pilled when used in moderation to discover the truth.
>>
>>136202688
Took some shrooms I grew myself. Just laughed and couldn't get to sleep. Felt like Peewee Herman was constantly cracking annoying unfunny jokes as I came down. Nothing mind bending or mystical. Low dose though two and a half shrooms.
>>
>>136192977
they're pretty dumb desu
as in they're a meme
>>
>>136195272
>LSD was a Jewish CIA plot. Before that it was considered a demonic plauge that destroyed entire villages in old Europe until one guy figured out it was a fungus infecting the weat or something.

How ignorant can you be? LSD was synthesized from ergot on rye, if you think that means LSD was growing on what causing madness you lose credibility in all your other statements
>>
File: pepe057.jpg (190KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
pepe057.jpg
190KB, 499x499px
>>136192977
they can blue pilled in that after the ego is dissolved, it seeks to restructure itself and one becomes very suggestible and susceptible to brainwashing (which is why many fall prey to Leftism cult of collectivism or New Age fluff spirituality). But if one has a healthy environment, strong will and desire to know one's self and the nature of reality, the they are the ultimate red pill.

Indeed "red pill" and other Matrix/Alice in Wonderland references are themselves originally allusions to and metaphors for psychedelics/mushrooms.

Mushrooms are far far better than LSD for private introspection and deep profound healing (emotional and physical), but LSD is fun for partying/dancing or hiking.
>>
>>136203928
Once you get the message, hang up the phone
>>
>>136195927
True talk. People who have never tripped are missing out on just how amazing life actually is.
>>
I took acid and molly before going to a concert. Now I'm fuckin insane.
>>
they remove a protective layer from your perception and open you up to demonic influence
>>
>>136204830
Ergotism is a very extensively studied and written about topic. Yes, the precurser molecules in ergot fungus are psychoactive and cause hallucinations but also simultaneously gangrene causing limbs to rot while one is "tripping." It was probably responsible for St Anthony's Fire and many cases of 'demonic posession' and 'witchcraft'.
>>
>>136205432
Probably some days acid, same with the Molly

Definitely reckless if you haven't done much drugs diving in with LSD and molly
>>
>>136204445
In low doses, it makes you feel funny and laugh hysterically. In higher doses, you will start hallucinating. All of this is blue pilled. In very high doses, you experience ego death. This is red pilled.
>>
>>136205610
Fake* acid
>>
>>136205036
So do you still have a cellphone or did you use it once and throw it away?
>>
>>136204939
This, I think
I haven't gotten my hands on any psychedelics yet myself.
>>
>>136205534
could be demonic or angelic. Depends on the person's internal milieu (psychology) and external environment.
>>
>>136192977
Honestly, they contributed to the understanding of 'strength through unity' and actually led me to becoming Fascistic. In saying that, I've only done them a handful of times, never abused them.
>>
>>136205611
>losing your mind is red pilled
when will this shitty meme end?
>>
>>136204543
T. Normie

Psychedelics are hardly drugs the authorities warn you about. They can actually assist someone rather than destroy. If one is careful that is
>>
>>136205174
This
>tfw you realize you're the universe experiencing itself

And all sorts of other perspective shifting enlightenments. You can call them delusions, im skeptical but I can never believe 100% that they are
>>
>>136205610
It was dumb, but I have no problem with drugs. I don't think everyone should do them but if you're up to it then you should go for it.
>>
>>136204543
>>136205938
yes it is a meme. A 100,000 year old meme that is intimately tied with the roots of religion and civilization.
>>
>>136205534
>>136205856
As long as you don't have a mental break I'll think you realize that angels and demons are silly fairy tales
>>
>>136205938
Because that's the drug. Quit being a pussy watching cartoons on your couch and actually have a powerful expierence.
>>
>>136192977
>Are psychedelics blue pilled?
yes
> Or is psychedelic music blue pill in general?
yes
>Is it some elaborate jewish plot?
yes

If you want to explore your mind then, like everything else in this world, hard work is required to do it properly. People who have put serious effort into developing skills in meditation can will themselves into states that easily exceed anything you might gain by taking a drug.

Honestly, you should be able to figure this out by simple observation. You've met people who are big into drug culture and heavy psychedelic use. Do these people seem like they've actually learned anything, or do they seem hopelessly deluded?

Trying to gain any kind of knowledge or insight from taking drugs is like removing the case from your computer, pouring water all over your video card, and trying to make sense out of the shit you see on your monitor. Your mind works in such a way that it will always try to interpret its experiences in a way that they make sense, even if they're completely random nonsense, like what you get from taking psychedelics. If you want to learn about how your mind works or the deep details of your subjective experience of reality, the only way you're going to get any real insight is via meditation which, contrary to popular opinion (generally pushed by the same crowd who love their drugs), requires a significant amount of effort and resolve to do properly.
>>
>>136192977
Sense stimulation is blue pilled, music breaks down intellectual barriers and makes you hungry for sensual stimulation which is a form of emotional stimulation and is then turned into manipulation.

>>136204830
He's takling about a French village that was intentionally poisoned with LSD
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/7415082/French-bread-spiked-with-LSD-in-CIA-experiment.html
>>
>>136206249
Have you high-dosed mushrooms or DMT? Because the spirits, entities and ETs that I (a rational skeptic neurobiologist) encountered during shamanic states were rather convincing.
>>
File: 1501196732657.jpg (61KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1501196732657.jpg
61KB, 800x450px
>mfw when all the degenerate /pol/ drug users come out of the woodwork for this thread
>>
>>136206285
>People who have put serious effort into developing skills in meditation can will themselves into states that easily exceed anything you might gain by taking a drug.

I beg to differ. That's a very subjective statement, have you done both? I'd say your mostly right, but I disagree with your assertions. Have you not seen popular icons that have admitted to psychedelic use and attributed it to having an impact on their perspective/etc?
>>
>>136194790
what's with the masonic imagery in the movies, though?
e.g. Frodo and crew just escape from Moria, they're all mourning Gandalf but still trying to hurry to Lothlorien. They finally reach the forest and slow down, Frodo hears Galadriel's voice in his head, then there's a moment where Galadriel's eyes are shown up close, and reflected in them are 33 points of light.
t. nerd who counted
>>
>>136192977
acid taught me how much of the mind is it's own creation. Basically our thoughts, etc. is a result of what is entering it. After tripping, started viewing videos, websites, etc, as what is the author trying to convey to me. Are they trying to get me to buy shit, etc.

Tripping isn't real, there is a real chance of getting lost. All in all however, highly recommend the experience. It's good to expereince an altered state of conciousness from time to time.

It's all just a creation of the mind though
>btw (((they))) don't want you to trip
>you may see the talmudvision
>>
>>136206518
I thought of that immediately after I posted. I believe in those but they're not the traditional idea of what people think are angels and demons.

These are mysterious entities, not men with wings or red skinned goat people lol, but I've never encountered them
>>
>>136192977
Listen to angel vivaldi It's metal without lyrics. Quality music. Who cares what fags listen too? Do your own thing but listen to some vividali. Expand your mind with music that is authentic and real. Also owen campbell is gud. Musicians who get their influence from johny cash are always the best.
>>
>>136193384
This is exactly what happened to me. LSD and mushrooms lower the area of your brain where the ego resides. When bias and ego are limited, truth comes pouring in. All of my leftist faggotry was exposed to me walking around a music festival on LSD.
>>
File: boxes.png (669KB, 972x4104px) Image search: [Google]
boxes.png
669KB, 972x4104px
>>136192977
>>
File: y u mad tho.jpg (68KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
y u mad tho.jpg
68KB, 640x640px
>>136192977
>>136201474
Paul warned first-century Christians against the “practice of spiritism.”
>(Galatians 5:20)

The Greek word Paul here used, phar·ma·ki′a, literally means “the use of drugs.”

“Since witches and sorcerers used drugs, the word came to designate witchcraft, enchantment, sorcery, and magic.”
>The Interpreter’s Bible

Not surprisingly, drugs play a part in modern-day spiritism.

For example, alcohol and drugs have reportedly been used to induct new members into satanic cults.

It has also been said that drugs may be used to make a victim more malleable about performing tasks during the satanic ceremonies.

Whatever the case, Peter wrote that the Devil “walks about like a roaring lion, seeking to devour someone.”
>(1Peter 5:8)

The Greek word ka·ta·pi′no, translated “devour,” figuratively means “consume,” or “overwhelm.” Drugs and spiritism do just that.

This gives Christians forceful incentive to avoid any type of drug abuse.
>>
>>136193426
Yes
>>
>>136206882
Maybe it has something to do with the laws of physics and light that makes the 33 points on the camera

Unless it's intentionally put in, still not really symbolism(which is usually more elaborate) just sounds like your crazy
>>
>>136192977
it really depends how you are as a person
>>
>>136206740
what did you take to make you think you were three tom cruises at the same time?
>>
>>136207218
Nobody gives a fuck about your desert book
>>
File: ep521.jpg (173KB, 469x378px) Image search: [Google]
ep521.jpg
173KB, 469x378px
>>136192977
if by being red pilled you mean awakened to reality some so called psychedelic music is like '72-'74 Grateful Dead in that their exploratory extemporaneous improvisation was exceptional musical creativity and a hell of a lot of fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LJDFfEluyM
>>
all drugs are shit but sometimes you have to use them extensively to reach that conclusion and attain to the purity of a straightedge lifestyle.
>>
>>136199667
what is "magic" in the context of the Bible?
is it possible to use drugs and not practice magic?
is fortune telling = 4chan telling?
>>
>>136192977

>Are psychedelics blue pilled

No.

>Or is psychedelic music blue pill in general?

Some of it is legit CIA psyop (I.E. MKUltra asset Morrison)
>>
>>136207299
kek
>>
>>136207218
you are full of it. galatians 5:20 = nothing about spiritism. and if the word "sorcery" came to be connotated with "pharmakia" at one point in history, because of the pure happenstance that king derp noticed witches used drugs, doesn't really mean it made any sense to do so, grammatically, nor that such a meaning could be granted to the english lexicon and stick.
>>
If any of you guys are interested, this doctor does really interesting research on neurology, quantum consciousness and chemical anesthesiology and suggests that drugs create different states of quantum consciousness in the brain.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm6Mt9BoZ_M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpUVot-4GPM
>>
I tried LSD when I was in highschool. Before dropping I was very leftist and believed in communism and while I was high I thought deeply about politics and today's world. During my high a nigger tried to rob me as I was walking through the streets just contemplating life. After sobering up I just realized the problems with society and the indoctrination my school was pumping out about leftist ideology. Guess LSD was my red pill
>>
>>136207924
>nigger tried to.rob me while tripping

Sounds horrific, but like a moral like a folk tale
>>
>>136206778
>That's a very subjective statement, have you done both?
No, but I've spoken to people who have taken up meditation after a past of heavy psychedelic use who have all said the same thing. And for anyone who's practiced enough to have some insight into how the mind works, it's very obvious that nothing real can be learned by trying to interpret your brain's response to being drugged. What you learn from the mental states gained via meditation is largely a process of sensitivity to your own fabrication of those mental states. You take specific actions in a specific way, you encourage specific mental qualities, and you learn by paying close attention to how the mind creates them.

If you want another analogy, it's the difference between studying art history, practicing your technique, and creating a painting where every brush stroke was made with a specific intent, and just flinging a few buckets of paint at a canvas and deciding what the painting is supposed to represent after you're finished.

>Have you not seen popular icons that have admitted to psychedelic use and attributed it to having an impact on their perspective/etc?
I didn't say it wouldn't have an impact. Any experience can have an impact on one's perspective but the idea that one can learn anything worth learning about the nature of the mind or reality or whatever by taking drugs is laughable. You put your mind through this extreme experience and your mind will naturally try to make something of it - but the odds of it picking any truth out of this pile of nonsense are slim. Possible, but slim. Again, consider these people you're referencing. Do any of them seem possessed by any real knowledge or wisdom?
>>
>>136199667
> Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord.
Why though? What's the fucking reasoning?
>>
File: 1501156221789.png (647KB, 598x611px) Image search: [Google]
1501156221789.png
647KB, 598x611px
>>136207799
Why do satanic cults use drugs?

If you ask /x/ they'll agree with me.

Check mate.
>>
anyone ever flip the fuck out from psychs and experience psychosis? They sent me to the loony bin twice from a combo of lsd and dxm from lack of sleep, paranoia, and a whole mess of other shit. They had me thinking I could read peoples minds/ emotions that I was jesus/ the anti christ and that the government and elites were after me fuck psychs there's nothing you can learn from tripping that you can't learn from study sacred geometry, physics, fibbonacci numbers etc.
>>
>>136208293
>No, but I've spoken to people who have taken up meditation after a past of heavy psychedelic use who have all said the same thing.

Pretty hard to be convinced with that anecdote there.

You're pretty much trying to convince me there's objectivity to philosophy, enlightenments and reality.

All this aside, I suggest if you're so skeptical about psychedelics you try them especially if you think thats all it is. I suggest you don't take my word for it and look into it at least out of curiosity

>Do any of them seem possessed by any real knowledge or wisdom
Yes
>>
>>136209382
I've flipped out like that but it wasn't while tripping. I accomplished everything you did with just sleep deprivation. Though my you could argue drugs contributed to be being susceptible to that
>>
>>136206285
Not only meditation, but any skill you can take with your body and mind fully is enough. Racing, running, that sort of thing.
>>
>>136194215
Underrated post my friend. I found when I did psychedelics when I was younger, even though the trip seemed profound to me, afterward it always felt trivial. Later on in life, I grew to be a more disciplined and focused person and I noticed that when I tripped I perceived something more substantial than I had before. Now I try to fast and meditate daily.
>>
>>136209382
meth will do this to you too
>>
>>136194215
posts like these make /pol/ worth coming to
>>
>>136209544
>You're pretty much trying to convince me there's objectivity to philosophy, enlightenments and reality

This is what he's said which incorporates his learnings from meditation in a very compact manner:
>What you learn from the mental states gained via meditation is largely a process of sensitivity to your own fabrication of those mental states. You take specific actions in a specific way, you encourage specific mental qualities, and you learn by paying close attention to how the mind creates them.

You didn't find sense out of what he said, because you don't understand it, neither the concept of mantaining/inducing/cultivating states of mind nor the objectivity there is to it. Also real world application, what your hippies call "mundane tasks".
>>
Blue pilled. Never be fooled.
>>
>>136209382
>I was Jesus/ the anti christ and that the government and elites were after me

yea.. had this delusion crop up a few times.. seemed to stick around a bit more than I would have liked..

one accidental massive mega-dose of pure crystal LSD 25 I thought the Government were Angelic beings from God and were going to snipe me because I was of the antichrist...

they faded eventually so I was fortunate.. probelm is when they never fade.
>>
>>136206412
Nah he's not talking about that. The LSD lace was a one time thing while ergot poisoning has happened numerous times. Ergot is a fungi and LSD is a synthetic chemical. LSD isn't going to grow on wheat.
>>
>>136210479
>says the retard
you can't handle the truth. you're weak-minded simpleton.
>>
File: 1501007132969.jpg (72KB, 736x1015px) Image search: [Google]
1501007132969.jpg
72KB, 736x1015px
>>136192977
They can help open one's mind enough to be red pilled.

However it is possible for someone who is surrounded by nothing but Blue Pills to stay blue pilled no matter how much they take.
>>
>>136210742
>probelm is when they never fade
This is why I am terrified to ever go near psychs again the delusions lasted for roughly a month for me. I'm too old for drugs now anyways but god damn was it scary being stuck in a state of constant paranoia believing such irrational things were real life.
>>136209760
>>136210046
sleep deprivation is triggered from the paranoia of the psychs for me but not sleeping intensifies the delusions. I'll just stick with meditation.
>>
>>136210414
I understand what he said, just not the point he's trying to convey. He's pretty much telling me psychedelics are hogwash in a very convoluted way. You're all just ego stroking. Ironic you're trying to extrapolate this analogy to me when I think you need a better understanding of it yourself. You want to dismiss me as wrong because it challenges your own philosopohy

I'm just trying to tell you, take some psychedelics and you'll have a hard time believing it's nonsense.

Also I really have trouble effectively arguing on my phone, so I can't really reply as well as I'd like
>>
>>136209544
>how do you know that huffing paint fumes and smoking crack won't teach you the reddest of red pills unless you've tried it yourself?
Anon, please. I could tell you that my claims about psychedelics vs mediation were the result of my own personal experimentation with each and it would be no less an anecdote than me relating what I've been told by other people who have, so I'm not sure why it matters. I'm not "skeptical". I simply have enough of an understanding of the workings of the mind to know that it's simply not possible to learn anything worth learning from an externally induced mental state. You will NEVER gain anything worthwhile by taking the short and easy route and it's hard to imagine anything that fits that description more than, "Hey, swallow this pill and you can learn the truth about your mind/reality/etc".

>You're pretty much trying to convince me there's objectivity to philosophy, enlightenments and reality.
There would be no point to studying them if they were all purely subjective. Regardless of whether it's objective or not, you're never going to truly learn from something unless you fully understand it and you've never going to understand what a drug is doing to your brain. All you can do is try to make sense out of the nonsense presented to you as your brain has a seizure.

>Yes
Name one.
>>
>>136194596
No, but You need a drug like mushrooms to understand the facade of reality.
>>
>>136206412
wait what? can you elaborate on music breaks down intellectual barriers
>>
I enjoy LSD but it hasn't really opened my mind or deconditioned me, I've been deconditioned since I was young, maybe I was never conditioned. LSD has had positive effects on me, granting me more motivation. Meditating on shrooms has made me feel extremely at peace and has killed my tendency to worry about absolutely everything.

>tfw waiting for my tolerance to die so I can take this 400-500ug I have left
>>
>>136211181
sleep is not just needed to refresh from feeling tired... your body repairs DNA and performs autophagy removing damage.. without sufficient sleep DNA damaged cells begin reproducing the errors and this leads to disease , premature aging and cancer... DO NOT LET YOURSELF GO WITHOUT SUFFICIENT SLEEP..

Seriously people should view any sleep deprivation like consuming poison or playing Russian Roulette..
>>
>>136192977
Psilocybin is redpilled,lsd is more recreational.
>>
Psychedelic fiend.
Not much to say. It's fun, though.
Plus I'm still alive.
>>
>>136205534
I'm sure the protestant youth group leader that told you that has never had an experience outside of his comfort zone.
>>
File: PSX_20170507_165747-01.jpg (159KB, 704x914px) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20170507_165747-01.jpg
159KB, 704x914px
>>136196380
QM is a lie. The AEther is real. Tesla was the last electrical engineer they let be free. It's all black ops now with this stuff.
QM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc

Electricity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TttHkDRuyZw

Gravity & Black Holes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q

TRUMP knew Truth on 911

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ

GLOBAL HOAXING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExgKJpJyDXQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbAgl7w_Vws

MOON

https://mega.nz/#F!IBUFTAab!OiZMtL9PlQP1ev8YKfm4Wg

http://www.takeourworldback.com/zionistcrimes.htm

www.ae911truth.org
>>
>>136211517
Anecdotal wasn't the issue here, it was you being convincing. If you had, you're anecdote would carry much more weight.

>there would be no point if it wasn't subjective

I disagree, I could argue the driving point of philosophy is because it is subjective, objectively so

I don't care for being right, I ask you to consider if I was right. That you can achieve a.deep understanding of the nature of reality through psychedelics, a deeper one then you can attain conventionally. What then? Would you try a psychedelic immediately?

Also
>Name one
Steve jobs is a really easy one
>>
>>136193384
That is surprising. After lsd most people go lefty and fall into fantasy. You are a rare one. Very curious indeed.
>>
>>136207924
I would have curb stomped em and happily went on my merry way.

Shrooms are much better than lsd btw.
>>
>>136212827
>>there would be no point if it wasn't subjective
Meant to put objective here
>>
>>136192977
no you fucking faggot you are going to hell. that is real degeneracy. messing with the occult. jews sold their soul to the devil with power over this earth using black magic kabbalah.
>>
>>136211374
You set up the first half of the first paragraph to attack my post and this came out:

>Ironic you're trying to extrapolate this analogy to me when I think you need a better understanding of it yourself. You want to dismiss me as wrong because it challenges your own philosopohy

Which is just plain wrong, completely. There is nothing for me to argue here as you've drawn a picture of an anon wearing a brazilian flag and said he has such and such ideas and intentions and wrote cunt on its face.

>I'm just trying to tell you, take some psychedelics and you'll have a hard time believing it's nonsense.
What the brain experiences is absolutely truth, no matter the circumstances. This is plain backtracking at this point, but I'm sure that other anon mentioned how making sense of the induced/forced sensations pressed on the brain during a high has no backbone, or mundane context.

>I understand what he said, just not the point he's trying to convey. He's pretty much telling me psychedelics are hogwash in a very convoluted way.

That's just childish on your part.
>>
>>136192977
The culture around it is kinda bluepilled
>Ignoring MKUltra's history with them
>Not approaching the drugs seriously "Woo it's like sooo fun"
>Ignoring the spookier drugs, like DPH, Datura, even Ketamine

Accessing the subjective experience provided by Psychedelics is NOT bluepilled. Being reckless and getting brainwashed on the stuff definitely is.
>>
File: 1500852258419.jpg (75KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500852258419.jpg
75KB, 960x960px
>>136213366
>prodestant fearmongering
Learn the meaning behind Jesus's teaching before you start using his name in vain.
>>
>>136192977
no i have a feeling weed tho is part of the takeover of the joo. they want you to be docile and compliant so they can be the "white" master race. although i do have a jewish psychologist that got me off the weed, she is really nice and very smart
>>
>>136199667
the bible was rewritten and censored many times before Rome accepted Christianity

>Exodus 40

>5“You are to put the golden altar for incense in front of the Ark of the Testimony and then set up the screen for the doorway to the tent. 6You are to put the altar for burnt offerings in front of the doorway of the tent of the Tent of Meeting. 7You are to put the basin between the Tent of Meeting and the altar and put water in it.b 8You are to set up the court all around, and hang up the screen for the gate of the court. 9You are to take the anointing oil and anoint the tent and all that is in it. You are to consecrate it and all its furnishings and it will be holy.

>10“You are to anoint the altar for burnt offerings and all its utensils. You are to consecrate the altar and the altar will be most holy. 11You are to anoint the basin and its base and consecrate it. 12Then you are to bring Aaron and his sons to the doorway of the Tent of Meeting, and wash them with water. 13You are to clothe Aaron with the holy garments, you are to anoint him, and consecrate him so he may serve me as priest.

>The Glory of the LORD Fills the Completed Tent

>34The cloud covered the Tent of Meeting, and the glory of the LORD filled the tent. 35Moses was not able to enter the Tent of Meeting because the cloud had settled on it, and the glory of the LORD filled the tent. 36Whenever the cloud was lifted up from the tent, the Israelis would set out on their journey, 37but if the cloud was not lifted up, they would not set out untilj it was lifted up, 38since the cloud of the LORD was over the tent by day, and the fire was in it by night, in the sight of all the house of Israel in all their journeys.

smoke DMT faggot

hot box a tent

the LORD commands ye
>>
>>136212827
>I ask you to consider if I was right. That you can achieve a.deep understanding of the nature of reality through psychedelics, a deeper one then you can attain conventionally. What then? Would you try a psychedelic immediately?
Do you think I haven't considered it? Aside from being certain it would be pointless, I'm also aware that one of the worst things you can do, if you're serious about developing your mind, is ingest things that interfere with your ability to maintain a calm inner focus.

>Steve Jobs is a easy example of a wise and knowledgeable person
Wow. I was expecting you to maybe cite some hack spiritualist like Leary or Watts, but Steve Jobs? I'm kind of at a loss here. Steve Jobs is a easy example of the baby boomer culture that produced the philosophy you're supporting - people who were exposed to Indian and Buddhist mental and spiritual training, practiced it enough to misunderstand it and, brought it back home and filtered it through the lens of drug culture and Romanticist ideals. Jobs managed to hit most of the "clueless Boomer" cliches - went to India, claimed to have learned a lot from LSD, took up Zen Buddhism.

A cursory glance at what he did with his life after these supposedly life changing experiences shows you that he learned nothing.
>>
>>136213508
We can argue the semantics of our argument all.day

I'll never respect your opinion unless you admit that psychedelics have more then the effect of "just your brain seizuring and you trying to make sense of it"

There is actual scientific evidence I could interpret that contradicts that, ie the studies that show interconnectedness in different parts of the brain while tripping

Also, the psychiatric use. Tell prople on there death beds who used LSD their new found peace is all a delusion, matter of fact take some yourself and try convincing yourself of it
>>
>>136214679
>Do you think I haven't considered it? Aside from being certain it would be pointless, I'm also aware that one of the worst things you can do, if you're serious about developing your mind, is ingest things that interfere with your ability to maintain a calm inner focus.

Glad you have, now we're really getting to the brass tacks. Is it pointless to have a deeper understanding, apprection etc of life? I agree with you about focus, and don't deny over indulging in drug use Id a huge danger, but if you use safely I'm sure you find it reasonable to believe you can return back to normal with no permanent negative side effects, mental or otherwise. I see there's not much assurance there and not much certainty, so I don't blame you.

Also Steve jobs was an easy one and I don't particularly idolize him. Another success businessman who used LSD comes to mind but like I said they're just examples.
>>
>>136215610
Posting on my phone makes me sound like a deranged spastic, I apologise for the grammer and spelling
>>
>>136214676
Myrrh = Drug
/endthread
>>
>>136215610

I think it's obvious at this point that we're arguing for wildly different things. If you're interested in becoming a "successful businessman" then I have no advice or opinion to offer and you may very well be helped toward that end by a variety of drugs. Could have saved me some time if you'd just said at the beginning, "Hey, you might think psychedelics are useless but there are plenty of iconic entrepreneurs and CEO's who have talked about the positive impact psychedelics had on their lives" and then I would have never had to bother responding.
>>
File: 1454826414842 (1).png (338KB, 400x508px) Image search: [Google]
1454826414842 (1).png
338KB, 400x508px
>>136194596
>Do I need a physical bludgeon to my brain
>>136208293
>nothing real can be learned by trying to interpret your brain's response to being drugged. What you learn from the mental states gained via meditation is largely a process of sensitivity to your own fabrication of those mental states.

>You put your mind through this extreme experience and your mind will naturally try to make something of it - but the odds of it picking any truth out of this pile of nonsense are slim.

>>136211517
> huffing paint fumes and smoking crack
You will NEVER gain anything worthwhile by taking the short and easy route and it's hard to imagine anything that fits that description more than, "Hey, swallow this pill and you can learn the truth about your mind/reality/etc".

Two things. You are seem to be misunderstanding how psychedelics work. The psychedelic experience is not "external". It is not that you introduce the drug and then the drug "tells" you messages or "causes" the experience. Most psychedelic hallucinogens work on the serotonic 5-HT2a receptors because they have a higher affinity for serotonin. This means that when LSD-25 gets near a serotonin recepot your body puts it in there instead of serotonin because its naturally a better fit. Many hormones that are endemic to the human body are released during certain situations, like adrenaline. The resulting subjective experience from taking LSD-25 is as natural as an adrenaline rush from getting scared by a big dog that surprised you. Say in the moment of the dog barking behind you time felt like it slowed down. The dog is an external source that triggers a perceptive change in your subjective experience. Perhaps this traumatizes you and you are don't trust big dogs. Now when you are walking at night you look behind you to make sure there are no big dogs.

How does a man born in a locked room who as never seen a dog meditate the concept of checking behind him for dogs?
>>
File: 1451249974743.jpg (238KB, 530x397px) Image search: [Google]
1451249974743.jpg
238KB, 530x397px
>>136217308

Second point I want to make is that the "hallucinogenic" experience is not delirious. The "distortions" experience for example in the visual field can be mathematical mapped to physical sources. When you see things "breathing" they are breathing in rhythm with a defined pattern that is actually real in existing reality. It only alters perception of what is already there it does not spontaneously manifest false images.

With these two things in mind what is different about the experience that you simply cannot have without taking the drug is that your perception of reality is entirely dependent on your childhood, local environment, genetics, family history, language you speak, past history, traumatic experiences and so on and so on. Psychedelics break down your ego and allow you to forget these things for a moment to experience reality in the moment in a pure stream of data with no outside presuppositions imposed on them. Unfortunately this is not something that can be obtained with meditation alone. You have to have the experience first in order to know what you don't know.
>>
>>136216920
Kek. If you think that's the point I'm trying to make you've proved your confirmation bias

Successful businessmen just happened to be the 2 examples I provided, which you asked for. I specifically provided "successful" people so they couldn't be dismissed as easily

The point I'm trying to make, in a nutshell is deeper understanding and apprection of life through psychedelics, which you seemed to assert was negligible or non existant with your first post
>>
>>136194215
this guy has it spot on

drugs are not "external" they are the only thing to let you see reality without the external influence that is the burden of consciousness(ego)
>>
Took an eighth of shrooms last March, was a wild, wild ride-would not do again. I'm still recovering.

I fully understand why God warned humans about eating the fruit of knowledge now.
>>
Actually, a crazy LSD trip is what led me to question the Holohoax narrative and what we were told about Hitler.
>>
>>136212910
Lol its because leftisim is a disease, ive been a critical thinker all my life and tripping blew my mind from a minarchist to a hardline ancap that wants everyone to die
>>
>>136217379
Thanks brother. I was hoping someone more articulated would come along. I'd like to see him argue against those points
>>
Bump fags. Like to redpill a few more mind normies
>>
>>136215943
the idea that every man can experience god for himself is a threat to the state mr snake

im not saying that the true Christians definitely ate drugs and Jesus was a Mushroom and Rome edited the logs to hide the fact but since this is /conspiracy/ ill indulge

the idea that you don't need state decreed priests to be saved from mortal sin etc etc. it was called the Holy Roman Empire for a reason. i mean if I were trying to control other peoples liberties I think enforcing hierarchical control over religious worship would be a great way to do it and prohibition would get you lots of forfeited assets and involuntary servants.

changing the ingredients in incense would be a lot easier than making people give up traditional rituals
>>
>>136204939
This is the correct answer without question. These compounds dramatically increase the oppenness personality trait for up to a year, so you have a long time being extra vulnerable to propaganda, lies, and kikery
>>
>>136202688
What exactly happens during these hellish bad trips? It doesn't make sense to me. I can see intense anxiety and intrusive thoughts, but not much else.
>>
>LSD made me a rationally thinking Conservative and showed me first hand that God is real.
>DMT showed me our world is just the surface of reality.

Red pilled as fuck if you have a strong mind.
>>
>>136219702
Id say it depends on the person

Some people are can simply change their minds, some lose them and have to adopt some insane worldview to cope with reality

Ie leftism
>>
>>136219796
I've never had a bad trip but my friend did and started screaming about demons surrounding him and blood raining from the sky. He wasn't right for like 2 years after it happened and is still convinced the demons were real.
>>
File: Quark_on_Baku_planet.jpg (27KB, 280x430px) Image search: [Google]
Quark_on_Baku_planet.jpg
27KB, 280x430px
>>136192977
I'm tripping on acid right now lol

Seems pretty fucking redpilled to me
>>
>>136192977
Dissociatives are red-pilled
>>
>>136219796
I wouldn't say I had it nearly as bad as him, but my first shroom trip I had a good time the first half then it went South. Had the sudden realization I based my life around smoking in my room and listening to music. Coupled with what you said, and the existential despair of "why did I have to trip and be me" ended all the fun.

I've tripped since then and haven't had a bad time. Overall I'd say the realization was a positive one
>>
>>136193384
>>136193598
couldn't have said it better. LSD will change you. it will break down your 'ego'

inb4 jew freud bullshit

it dismantles much of the conditioning (benign and malignant) that has crafted your identity up until now. it temporarily breaks you down. once the trip is over, you can resume where you left off but there will be more scrutiny in the way you approach your own behaviors and patterns of thinking.

feeble minded people will always get BTFO by acid since they were fucked from the start - find an anchor for yourself and be ready to have that tested
>>
>>136220726
I developed anxiety attacks a few years ago, but I got over it. I learned to not give a shit and I rewired my mind to not be susceptible to that negative feedback loop of contrived doom. That's all it is is some electricity. Doesn't mean shit and can never hurt you. I think once you internalize that you can't have anxiety attacks.
>>
>>136213003

>Shrooms are much better than lsd btw.

care to expand on that?

i've had mescaline several times before. fantastic, controllable, and lasts almost too long (up to 20 hours).

I've never had LSD or shrooms.
>>
>>136192977
Tripping balls is blue pilled as fuck.
Real men are content with reality.
>>
Only those who cannot mentally image things are the ones who shout of horrific hallucinations. If you hear one actually say otherwise, do be skeptical as they could have a latent power of being able to image things vividly once the body overcomes the damage associated with removing the ability to image things.

It's a bit of a takes one to know one situation.
>>
>>136221487
Very much a matter of opinion. As stated in this thread, shrooms can be more introspective as acid can be more fun and energetic. That's not to say you can the introspective on acid

I know plenty of people who declare acid their favorite drug, period. So I'd see for yourself. But shrooms are easier to identify and sometimes acid could mean RCs, ruining it for some people
>>
>>136192977
LSD is great. Helped me learn of things that simply are. Commit to my system and not worry much about what others think. Helped me quit hating being a tranny. I discipline myself and lead a life of growth due to it, instead of being depressed about my situation. I thought about science and civilization heavily and found God on it. LSD must be respected, should be legal and perhaps a good idea to only be licensed to people that will respect it and not open their mind so much that their brain falls out. Also some anon posted sarcastically to another anon saying "if you get the message, hang up the phone". He was quoting Alan Watts a wonderful philosopher
>>
File: THISMANISYOURFRIEND.jpg (836KB, 2158x3000px) Image search: [Google]
THISMANISYOURFRIEND.jpg
836KB, 2158x3000px
>>136221487
>nothing gained from acid trips ever.
>during a 5 minute span on a 4 hour trip on mushrooms, i let go of 25 years of self hatred. i don't promote psychedelics to anyone but holy shit mushrooms undone childhood trauma in a matter of minutes. life is honestly a lot better for me now.

with that being said. if psychedelics do nothing to help you reclaim your masculinity. THEN STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THEM.
>>
>>136217674
Go down it again.
>>
>>136221624
Tripping is reality dumbass. It is allowed by reality.
>>
>>136221900
/thread
>>
>>136221869

pic related

psychedelics aren't at all necessary for this view point, but they sure can help
>>
>>136220012
I got the sensation on DMT that, that reality was as real as this one. Right along side this one. I imagine DMT would scare the shit out of some one too attached to this being the only reality a human may know
>>
>>136221387
I think I'm starting to get over anxiety, recently I think I'm succumbing to some form of nontumblr PTSD or something, sometimes certain thoughts trigger me and my adrenaline gets pumping like I have to be prepared to be in a life or death situation

I obviously don't attribute to this to psychedelics, but to life experiences. Never felt like this while tripping, or as a result.
>>
>>136193598
I watched battle of five armies in 3d on acid and it was fucking amazing
>>
>>136192977
>Shrooms are based
wouldn't be here if wasn't for expanding my thinking
Psycedelic culture is blue-pill
personal experiences tripping can be fashy as fuck
>>
>>136213908
any idiot that does drugs, is well, an idiot. and therefore going away futher from jc.
>Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
>>
>>136222277
The video Third Eye by Tool is a damn good watch while tripping.
>>
File: lao tzuifyouare.jpg (58KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
lao tzuifyouare.jpg
58KB, 600x400px
>>136222231

Worrying is preposterous, never forget that. It is literally in the incorrect use of the imagination. Worrying is using your mind to create something you don't want
>>
>>136222375
No one cares. The introspective states are extremely accessible on Psyches. To anyone saying you don't need Psyches to do that? You can mine with you hands. I find it much more pleasant to use a shovel personally.
>>
>>136221869

fascinating.

i've probably done it backwards from most people. most people probably go shrooms to lsd to mescaline.

i'd never had a psychedelic trip until i was 30. i found a local source of mescaline and broke the cactus down myself.

i tripped maybe half a dozen times over the course of half a year. haven't had any further experiences in a couple of years.

without going into too many details, the long and short:

cliche but true: for me, psychedelics helped me rediscover myself. for the first time in ages i began to respect myself and get over my masochism and, as you said, self-hatred.

i rediscovered my masculinity and saw myself as a worthwhile man.

it may be time to revisit this. wondering if shrooms would be a worthwhile portal.
>>
>>136192977
Psychedelic are essential to the human experience, but looking at history Hwhite people cannot handle drugs
>>
>>136222685
Shrooms are like the extraverted cousin of mescaline based on your report.
>>
Lol @ all the low info Jan Irvin cocksuckers here talking about MK ULTRA like they know anything about it.
>>
>>136222512
I may need to read a little Lao Tsu. I'm very anxious.
>>
File: DArbQmdXkAAdA-Z.jpg (40KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
DArbQmdXkAAdA-Z.jpg
40KB, 480x480px
>>136222812
Pic related
>>
>>136222868
Go back to mobile Reddit browsing yo
>>
>>136222685

shrooms are great. looking into exteracting the active psychoactive atm. supposed to be cleaner. eating or tea can give masssive gutrot. but there is a ton of university research into using mushrooms as an anti-depressant with great results.

basically mushrooms light up new pathways in the brain. when someone is depressed or manic, they tend to have really long pathways (think of a circuit). mushrooms light up all available pathways and your brain will use the shorter ones when they're lit up. after coming down, your brain will retain some of those shorter pathways, but not all. this is why repeat doses are important.
>>
>>136222949
Meditation can do the same thing. Please remove the "omg hackers" mindset from your thinking by approximately 50%.
>>
>>136222375
What if I told you the burning bush is the same type of bush that contains the most DMT in the Middle East?
>>
>>136222669
You little druggy reddit fuck, i won't 'stop' you from putting poison in your body -- it is your right, but i and more importantly GOD, tells you not too. Whatever, I tried... if you want to burn you will burn. Fucking idiot.
>>
>>136192977
Psychedelics are the ultimate redpill and where our ancient ancestors obtained there knowledge, wisdom and creativity from originally.
>>
>>136222920
I think McKenna is a little douchey.
>>
>>136223067
Believing in God is easy mode for life. Belief in God actually upkeeps your prefrontal cortex more than not believing. Swallow it, please.
>>
>>136222685
As a mtf trans. I connected with something that reaffirmed my femininity. Some one got beef? I got no words for them. Helped me forgive all the evil I did when. I was repressing as a thug. Though I do believe we should accept things that are and understand individuals and accept the legitimacy of stereotypes, yet let a person show what ideals they espouse through actions.
>>
>>136223045
See
>>136217308
>>136217379
>>
>>136223045
>meditation can do the same thing
>implying I have the time or willpower for that

nigger I work like a motherfucker to support my family and it would take years of meditation training to accomplish what mushrooms can.

"hacker mindset" is those idiots running alternate current at unregulated levels thinking it can jumpstart your brain power. when really all it does is interrupt certain parts so that the other parts can dominate.
>>
>>136223133
Well yeah he was a hippie, but that shouldn't shadow the fact that he was a really good speaker
>>
>>136223396
Don't take a multivitamin to prolong your concentration and overall function then. Now poop.

Also, I was part of a study that looked at meditation and attention based activities. Scores increased after about 6 weeks of 15-25 minutes sessions of one of two meditation styles taught to participants. I cannot attest first hand because I fudged my numbers towards the end of the experiment. Now eat at yourself.

... Now ___.
>>
>>136202688
Learning about the Watcher is a powerful experience.

To the uninitiated : deep under all the ego and the things you have ever decided make up your personality, there is a being of pure perception. It exists only to observe. It makes no value judgment because it precedes that part of you which judges. You learn that it exists in you during periods of deep crisis. As your personality recedes away, only the watcher is left. This is probably what people mistake for the soul, or maybe correctly attribute to the soul. All I know from first hand experience is that it doesn't suffer or fear. It merely watches with unshrouded eyes
>>
>>136212910
It's because of the ego-diminishing effects.

When the drug destroys the Self, identity becomes nothing.

And you know how it goes form there.
>>
>>136223396
Just be wary of unearned wisdom. I thought I was psychic once. I went home, cried a little, prayed, and asked God to take it away from me. After I came down I felt like a jackass.
>>
>>136223133
Yeah man j take Terrance with a grain of salt, obviously he's a bit over the top and crazy

>>136223350
All power to you until you start actually thinking you're a woman, and getting sex reassignment surgery. No amount of empathy or insight allows me to believe in that
>>
>>136223067
You're such an inspiration for the ways that I'll never ever choose to be. God created reality and knows all pathways for matter to take and it's interactions with the human body. Yet they're wrong for inducing reason. I think you're listening to man, not God. Accept that this is. I'd advise against thinking you know what God tells you. For that's only your interpretation of another man's interpretation of what God told them.
>>
>>136223300
>MUH THIRD EYE GUISEEE
>>
>>136223771
Um No. God says don't be a fucking degenerate. Defend your Family and Country. You don't need any stimulation, or high.
>>
>>136223774
Shitposting aside, if you actually believe in what your statement implies, you're a fool.
This article is relevant to the thread: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_rule_system_theory
>>
>>136223595
again, this shit takes alot of time.

>Also, I was part of a study that looked at meditation and attention based activities. Scores increased after about 6 weeks of 15-25 minutes sessions of one of two meditation styles taught to participants.

Was this the Fox study. Yeah, well those guys are the same ones doing the pscilocybin research, because guess what, it works wayyy quicker and has results amongst populations who fail at mediation therapy.

you're just thinking everyone should just go the hard way because of "appeal to nature" or some other fag shit.

I'm not looking to simply increase my fucking SAT scores, I'm talking about correcting brain dysfunction.
>>
>>136223774
Do you get on your knees to pray each time you eat regardless if you're in public? You should, its in the Bible.
>this is how we feel right now, it's uncomfortable.
>>
>>136192977

''drugs'' is a meaningless term. Instead ask which drugs are degenerate

Imo anything physically addictive is to be avoided like the plague. Anything highly toxic is to avoided also, even if its not addictive. If a drug is a. low neurotoxicity and b. low in addiction potential then its ok, provided its at the right place at the right time

so

>weed - treat it like alcohol. Vape it on weekends or after work if you like but dont walk around stoned 24/7 like most idiots who consume it

>shrooms - wait for a music festival

>LSD - if you want to try it make 100% sure its LSD by getting it tested. Dont make a habit of it as allot of poison is sold as LSD

>MDMA - the only drug everyone should try once imo. Make sure its tested tho otherwise youl end up dead.

Drugs to avoid

>Cocaine - massive toxicity and high addiction potential.

>Meth - worse than cocaine

>Heroin (or any opiets) avoid like the plague

>''MDMA'' - anything sold as MDMA in the US will probably kill you.

Generally speaking psychedelics are ok because its a pure intelect/headtrip, they dont flood your body with dopamine. Think about it, things like heroin, coke and meth just lift the mood and give a physical kick, which is why people use them to escape and get hooked.

Nobody is going to go drop acid or take shrooms when their depressed to feel better. They would just make it a thousand times worse. And thats the good thing about psychedelics, its an inbuilt safety guard.
>>
File: drug_chart.jpg (114KB, 640x797px) Image search: [Google]
drug_chart.jpg
114KB, 640x797px
>>136223896
Mushrooms and LSD give a religious experience. The first times I truly saw God for myself was the very first time I tripped.
There is no "stimulation" or "high" to reorganizing your mind, government slave. You are nothing but a mouthpiece for (((them))) if you truly believe all these lies they tell you.
>>
File: 1491540301289.gif (479KB, 758x866px) Image search: [Google]
1491540301289.gif
479KB, 758x866px
Take shrooms, watch Lain.
>>
>>136223757

you're 100% correct. but how old were you when this happened, and how experienced were you with hallucinogens at the time?

I'm not saying it's a flip-switch, it still takes effort and gradual increasing of dosage. microdosing to start with isn't a bad idea.
>>
>>136223945
No; I was an actual participant. And I don't disagree with you. You're not comprehending quite fully.

Correcting brain dysfunction is possible, but
"what is damaged," "how damaged is it," "is it specialized any further" are very real questions you'd have to ask yourself as a researcher when constructing your hypothesis and experiment. Think of it as if you were consulting literature if you're having difficulties imagining what I'm conveying.
>>
>>136223767
My truth showed the infinite nature of reality. It is as equally valid as yours. I consider my brain to have been intended for a form I do not have. Considering the white and grey matter correlations in trans never to have taken hormones? I don't think you need empathy to understand, just for a moment seeing how I'd find my position logical based on brain traits that are static in people with my condition. If you ever felt or reasoned the layers of reality. Surely you'd find that eventually there's a universe where my truth is an objectively understood truth. I say power to anyone, until they use their culture as a weapon of reducing free thought
>>
>>136224172

I'm asking if the study you participated in was to contribute to research being done by Kieran Fox et al. You being a participant in a study doesn't give you extra credence on the subject.

>not comprehending what i'm saying

since I'm just retorting to your reply to my comment, if we do agree it could be you who's wasn't comprehending what I said initially.

I'm just stating that mushrooms are serious business and there's a scientific reason why it works.
>>
>>136223350
>mtf trans
>browsing pol
hmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>136192977
Music and drugs don't have a political affiliation. You must ask yourself is the left perverting it? For example I smoke differently now than when I was a demtard. I felt as if I was perverting all of the experiences instead of carefully channeling.
>>
>>136224506
I've taken them about 7 times with three of them being a quarter oz, thanks. Also I hate to meme on you further, but I'm pretty fucking smart, thanks. Can you not up the intensity of my (what would be called now) martyrdom?

The research was done in 2011 at Carroll University by a dude whose name I cannot recall. You can most certainly not now, thanks.
>>
>>136192977
I'm honestly amazed that pol can have a rational discussion on this
>>
This entire thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgziSdqcSgo
>>
>>136224241

if this is true, that you are a woman in a mans body or vice-reversa, that fucking sucks. i would say it's likely due to a huge chemical imbalance in your brain, and embracing it rather than trying to get to the root and correct it might not be the right path to take. samsara is deep.
>>
>>136224753
I've been here since it was n. Not all of us are red. Black and yellow though? Yes. I could even find myself supportive of a socially Libertarian form of fascism. As it seems the commoner needs a guide to function. Otherwise society decays as it is now
>>
>>136225067
can't really counter-signal that desu. You're helping push the Overton to the right, so i guess it's all the same to me
>>
>>136207480
74 was such a fantastic year - so jazzy
>>
>>136224861

If it was the Christopher May study (Carrol Uni. 2011, published in a journal called "midefulness" (yeah, that's a well respected one)), those results were subtle, in a way proving my point that it would take years to accomplish with meditation what psilocybin can do.

i don't know what else you are talking about, the rest of your sentences make no sense.
>>
>>136225285
Thank you. The guy was pretty chill. And again, have you seen me say to you that I do not agree with your statements?

Go to bed, child. You need to be rested to mature and seem more like your age-matched peers.
>>
File: MalabarDetail-01.png (632KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
MalabarDetail-01.png
632KB, 800x600px
>>136222920
What is the phenomena of the psilocybe mushrooms in India like? is it established in your history? I know they grow there like the Malabar variety...
>>
>>136225285
And yes, he did stress your claim to a certain brevity as well. How old do you honestly think I am?
>>
>>136225402
>that ad-hominem
really climbing the pillar of argument tonight buddy

you say you agree but then you disagreed, the cognitive dissonance with you is rich. smoke too much marijuana after doing all those shrooms?
>>
>>136225483
>Don't take a multivitamin to prolong your concentration and overall function then. Now poop.

by this sentence, ~25 with a fried brain

seriously what's your deal at this point? you say you agree but then condescend, which is a childish character trait
>>
>>136192977
Psytrance is pretty redpilled actually... Well it can be
>>
>>136225559
Do you like sleuthing with your mind more than with your tools? I still find it to be intensely rude even if your guesses were correct because you didn't think too much before you posted. People haven't changed since my "come-to-Jesus" moment when I was around 3 years of age, so nearly 21 years ago.

>>136225719
Come at me, gramps. I got plenty of time to waste.
>>
>>136225725
Damnit I'm not really a leaf, visiting wife's family that lives here
>>
>>136224975
Some times, one must understand that to gain control. They must quit controlling or attempting to control every aspect. Just accept what they are. Or y'know the thing about holding onto deadweight falling into the ocean. Hold too tight, you'll be pulled under, keep holding on and you may feel only pain as the rope rips away at you. However, you let go and accept what is. Sooner you can start to heal or reclaim the important pieces of the weight. I would daresay it's the plastic and processed foods that cause this condition. The root of the problem may be incredibly simple, not based on desire, but what is. If it just is? Then I best work on living as healthy as I'm able. I spent 17 years fighting and introspecting. There was no tangibility that I found, and I started specializing in the philosophy of desire. It sucks, but it's nice to see that even one with a natsoc flag will entertain reason
>>
>>136225776
i don't need to think too much because you clearly fit into a tried and true archetype, just like everyone else your age.

I'll remind you that our spat started with your useless yet condescending reply to my factual statement. I think it's you who needs to think before you post.
>>
>>136192977
I took 3 hits last night. It all depends on your motivation and intent. High doses and meditation can take you directly to the clear light with a disciplined approach.

On a sidenote: watch Jewish entertainment on psychedelics once and it will be your last time. I actually red pilled a close friend of mine this way. It's like They Live glasses.
>>
>>136226004
Still schooled your ass while you were typing and and again just now as I was typing. Go ahead and keep goading me to tell you how my age-matched peers of high school graduation 2008-2011 are part of the more desirable parts of the generation. Get good, [italics]sport[/italics].
>>
>>136209382
Damn dude, I literally had the same delusion once. I thought I was the only one. What you just described is exactly what I went through during my last "trip." I've been too scared to touch any kind of psychedelic drug ever since.
>>
>>136226193
>schooled your ass
what did you teach me, sensei? I don't even understand what you've been trying to prove, and I've provided much more data points than you have.

If anything, I've schooled your ass. But that would imply that you are capable of learning, and you appear to have closed those circuits.
>>
>>136226139
Redpilled a friend just by watching TV and pointing out all the suggestive and subliminal propoganda?
>>
>>136226480
Why am I spoonfeeding you again? I didn't realize this was a more formal occassion...(or did I??????????????????????????????????????????????????????_
>>
>>136192977
Theyre a shortcut, so yes.
>>
>>136225868
I don't have anything helpful to reply with, just more questions.

Did you drink alot of milk growing up? What media exposure did you have, do you think they could be female-centred (tv shows , movies, etc) Did you have trouble getting a female partner, if ever. And how far have you taken the trans stuff, do you hormone?
>>
>>136226556
again, "spoonfeeding" would imply you are feeding me something, but i see no substance.
>>
>>136192977
I think it's mandatory to do them at least once. I've done shrooms 3-4 times, and same with acid. Just don't become a "woah dude bro, fuckin tripped some shroomie boomies last week at coachella bro.... gonna take some lucy goosie next weekend camping with the bros, fuckin far out maaaaaan"
>>
>>136209382

in the future your DNA samples will tell you what your reaction would be to psyches. I would argue that some sections of the population may need psyches in order to be able to read into sacred g, physics, etc.
>>
File: 4bc8b6771214bfc0.png (117KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
4bc8b6771214bfc0.png
117KB, 300x300px
>>136214011
check'd
>>
>>136226556
>>136226696
You both are very smart people and I find it sad to see a minor thing like a misunderstanding over minor ideological differences drive people apart like this, especially for a cause I support.

Although American poster is clearly a college-educated Lefty, Nazi poster is a disgruntled guy the likes of which the world has chosen to hate
>>
>>136227840
Very true. I find it fascinating that even Nazis can.agree psychedelics are redpilled and there's not too many degenerate shriekers
>>
>>136225725
I concur with the Leaf. Most new psytrance is 'meh' compared to the older 90's stuff, but when psytrance is red-pilled psytrance, there is no form of music more red-pilled. Not even close.
>>
>>136227840
Throwing it out there that I'm assuming Lefty means left leaning conservative. You've been humoured. (inb4 a mental status assumption not related to gender querying)
>>
>>136226638
Yes. Drank a lot of milk. Tons of it. Media? I read books. Standard rocks modern Life, ahh real monsters, hey arnold, cat dog, The Matrix was my fav movie. No trouble charming women. Just did what I'd want. Trans stuff? All the way except srs. Which is intended. I was considered to be a tough guy, when I came out in high school end of senior year. I had people comig up to me like "people talking shit about you, saying you a queer." Folks didn't believe it. I had different girls often. Rode a motorcycle in HS. Kicked a lot of ass. Results prior to HRT showed I had elevated testosterone
>>
>>136192977
Depends what you do with it.
In this example, you can see that too many psychedelics can lead to utter cuck:
>Meeting Nina has been one of the best things that's ever happened to me, I don't have the words to describe how much she has healed me and how much I love her. As we've intertwined and integrated our lives I have had to deconstruct my monogamous programming to accommodate Nina the freedom to share her love with whoever she chooses, which has been no small feat as my intimacy, emotion, and sexuality are all deeply tied to my spirituality.
> So with framing and context I want to honor my new love Erica by sharing with you all, my friends that I love this beautiful woman fiercely.
i kid you not.
Personally, LSD is a tool. Take it, meditate, access different resonant samplings of the universe. Work on hyperdimensional visualisation. Uncuck
>>
File: Twinkle Tale (1992).gif (267KB, 500x458px) Image search: [Google]
Twinkle Tale (1992).gif
267KB, 500x458px
People who took these drugs always talk about how they had a sort of epiphany and how it changed their perspective forever, but they can never explain what it is that they discovered. There is no new information there, so I assume it's just a feeling. LSD and such give you the feeling of discovery, just like cocaine gives you the feeling of confidence.
>>
File: IMG_0237.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0237.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>136192977
Magic mushrooms are redpilled af.
>be welshfag
>group of close friends and I go mountain climbing September/October
>pick mushrooms
>go home and make spaghetti bolognaise with mushrooms
>eat
>go wandering around pic related
>laugh our bollocks off
>see the world in the most bizarrely appealing way imaginable
>go home
>remember your experience with clarity
>wait until next year to go again

Don't try your pathetic moral faggotry shilling on this. If you're doing it right, mushrooms are an amazing experience.
>>
>>136194215
well put
>>
>>136194790
>>136206882
Jews control Hollywood and they're obsessed with Freemasonry. Pretty self-explanatory. Remember the kikes are weird mother fuckers.
>>
>>136222512
Great way to put it. This will have to be a thought form I remember.
>>
>>136220897
>breaks down conditioning
This mirrors my experience and is one of the main reasons I would recommend it.
>>
Psychedelics are just chemicals.
There is no blue pill or red pill.
>>
>>136194215
>gnosis is basically experiential knowledge
>Gnostic revelation is always immediate, direct and intuitive. It radically excludes intellectual operations of a subjective kind and it has nothing to do with the experience and assemblage of primarily sensorial data.

Why is /pol/ so full of fucking brainlets?
>>
>>136200529
this is a pretty good vibe
>>
>>136192977
I think psychedelics can make people recognize what the hell is worth a damn.

Sometimes they find they're not.
>>
I took 2.5 grams of mushrooms and after my trip I decided I was wasting my life and turned it around. Went back to school and now I'm almost done with my Master's in molecular biology. Doing mushrooms again later this month.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1687194
Thread posts: 256
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.