[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the big fucking deal about Putin and Trump? Even if they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Vladimir_Putin_-_2006.jpg (10KB, 220x316px) Image search: [Google]
Vladimir_Putin_-_2006.jpg
10KB, 220x316px
Whats the big fucking deal about Putin and Trump? Even if they did collude it's not like Russia is a threat anymore, it's just baby boomers remembering the good old days when they were younger. Russia hasn't done anything against the USA since 1990.

What's the big deal berniefags?
>>
like collude mean anything legally
>>
>>136191430
Because the Jews overlevereged themselves into their Russophobic narrative to the point where they can't Jew themselves out of their psychotic Jewish lies anymore.
>>
File: BwrGYj8IcAEPkHJ.png (270KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
BwrGYj8IcAEPkHJ.png
270KB, 500x375px
>>136191430
people these days think life is a movie so they need to have a super villain in their lives, putin has a villanous face and has done some stupid shit in ukraine so the media utilizes this to make people think he's some sort of evil mastermind plotting to take over the world.

Honestly putin uses this to his advantage, it makes him and russia look more intimidating and powerful than it actually is.

In reality the russians aren't nearly that imposing as they were before, and the worst they can do to the west is laugh at how ridiculous and pathetic the west has become culturally
>>
>>136192624
It's like I always say. The Jews aren't smart. They're fucking stupid. All they are is ruthless.
>>
>>136191517
Yea, collude to do what? Say Hillary sucks in the newspaper? LMAO
>>
>>136191430
Honestly Putin was probably hedging his bets. I don't claim to know exactly what his endgame is or if he even has one, but given how involved he was with the Clinton Foundation it's kind of retarded to say he has any special relationship with Trump.
>>
>>136191430
Putin is a very handsome man.
>>
File: 1497882546735m.jpg (62KB, 712x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497882546735m.jpg
62KB, 712x1024px
>it's not like Russia is a threat anymore

So much this. Russia hasn't been a threat to anyone since the Soviet economy collapsed in the late 70s. They're so destitute from sanctions that they'll be begging for a handout any day now. Especially with the new ones.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.