[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To those who say that ethnicity is real, or nationality, or are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 9141.png (365KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
9141.png
365KB, 1440x900px
To those who say that ethnicity is real, or nationality, or are against immigration:

Fuck you. It's been my dream to go to Japan since I was a child. I live breathe and sleep Japan. I feel it in my blood. I want to move there. Anime is all I ever watched, Japanese music is all I listen to, I eat Japanese food, I have the Japanese imperial flag on my wall and pray to the Emperor every night. Japanese is a feeling, not based on where you were born but who you are. It is racist to assume that someone who is white can't be Japanese if they have the Japanese spirit on the inside, and I believe I have this. I also feel this way about France, I believe the French culture spirit and the essence of French and Japanese cultures exists inside of me, these are the places I feel most relatable with. I believe Japan speaks to me as a person, and I will do anything to visit the land I know in my heart is my spiritual homeland one day. These are natural feelings inside of me since day 1.

My point is: it doesn't matter where you are born or what your skin color is or ethnicity. What matters is what you feel, what culture you vibe with the most. There are Syrians that could be Brits at heart, Indians that could be Americans, Japanese that could be Swedes at heart. It's all about who you relate to. I have the Japanese spirit inside of me, so I should be able to go live in Japan with my kind. Because of restrictive xenophobic policies like the ones you advocate here on /pol/, I can't. I need to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars and go through 50 different tests to live there. This is bullshit for anyone, especially fellow transethnic and ethnicfluid individuals like me. Why do you want to prevent people from being truly happy and free?
>>
File: 17e.jpg (22KB, 682x515px) Image search: [Google]
17e.jpg
22KB, 682x515px
1.) Anime was a mistake
2.) You're a massive faggot.
3.) Be proud of your own race instead of sucking another people's dicks hoping that they'll accept you as their pet. They wont. They don't like you, they don't want you, they never will. You will never be Japanese. But you will always be your own race & ethnicity, and your people are the only ones who will look out for you when shit hits the fan. Japs will do you like they did the Chinese in WWII before they accept degenerate pussy faggots like you.
4.) Gas yourself for making such a cancerous post. No one read all that shit, including me.

tl;Dr: Gas yourself
>>
>transethnic and ethnicfluid

Not a thing.
>>
>>136188246
Hope you go to japan soon so the locals can spit on you. Have fun sempai
>>
Japanese people would hate you
>>
>>136188246
>>136190448
fpbp
>>
>>136188246
So you think you are of other ethnic?

Well, what's the opinion of the people of that ethnic about your idea?
>>
>>136190448
>>136190771
>>136190909
>>136191087
>>136191182
>>136191392
Stop replying to obvious bait threads, you double digit IQ fucks.
>>
>>136191489
Just saged this shit you fucktard
>>
>>136188246
I know this is sarcasm, but still - if one wants to visit Japan as something more than an unwitty tourist, one should learn the language.
>>
>>136188246
t. Shihiro
>>
>>136188246
stop false-flagging animu you kike faggot
>>
File: keep typing desu.jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
keep typing desu.jpg
54KB, 600x600px
>>136188246
Ken-sama pls
>>
>>136188246
Hey mom I'm Japanese now!
>>
Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!
>>
This is bait but damn is it a tasty pasta.
>>
File: 48.png (4MB, 1380x4296px) Image search: [Google]
48.png
4MB, 1380x4296px
Friendly reminder that there's an ongoing shill operation by leftists to try and divide /pol/ from anime via using anime in leftist memes and leftist shitposts.
>>
>>136188246
stupid weeb. You will never be japanese.
>>
>>136191489
The final panel of the expanding brain about bait threads is enthusiastically taking the bait
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.