[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here have no social life cause of political autism >no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: whylivve.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
whylivve.png
30KB, 633x758px
Who here have no social life cause of political autism

>no friends
>co-workers don't invite me to anywhere outside work because they think I will say something racist, cause they are used to my trolls and redpills at work, and don't want their family/friends to know they associate with someone like that
>I've only revealed maybe 10% of my power level, but still have the self-awareness to not be like that in public, though nobody seems to think so

>female co-workers think I'm attractive, but have a bf, and won't set me up with their friends, because they think I will talk about politics and Trump, and many of them are spics

This is the price of enlightenment
>>
not because of political autism but actual autism
don't lie to yourself
>>
>>136184907
>actually wanting to hang out with normal fags

I can't stand most of them.
>>
>>136184907
Hide your power level you senseless faggot.
>>
File: kekcringe.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
kekcringe.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
>>136185005
No, other autistic people are fine in this situation, but the political opinions is the deal breaker

>>136185242
Don't waste the best years of your thinking "heh, I don't need them. I'm an alpha lone wolf. I'm going to go fap to jap cartoons now in mom's basement". You will regret. Probably also look like pic related
>>
File: 1468452605495.png (189KB, 657x524px) Image search: [Google]
1468452605495.png
189KB, 657x524px
>>136185603
>other autistic people are fine in any situation
>>
>>136185603
>don't waste your best years
nice meme
>>
>>136185603
By all means, hang out with blue pilled normies. I have no desire to, nor do I feel pressured by society to conform to a typical social life.
>>
Move to a conservative state you retard. Supporting Trump is not social suicide. I remember when Trump took office and my employees begged me to play his inauguration on the lobby TV. I was so proud.
>>
>>136184907
my friends always want to hear what i have to say until i start talking about pedos and jews then they just go head in sand mode.
christian faggots especially like to love the jews ... because brainwashing
>>
>>136186029
>I am perfectly content to shitpost on 4chan throughout my 20s and fap into an old sock. Heh, who needs friends or girls anyway. I surely will not regret this.

Not talking about being a full on social butterfly tryhard, but have something of a life
>>
>>136184907
>This is the price of enlightenment
No it isn't you winging, pathetic cunt. Only tell someone your political views if you are specifically asked, and if people can't get over the fact that you disagree with them, fuck em. There are plenty of honest and decent people who will judge you based on your personality, though desu I'm inclined to think that that's precisely how people are already judging you.

Dear god you're a fucking embarrassment.
>>
File: maxresdefault (13).jpg (159KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (13).jpg
159KB, 1920x1080px
>>136184907
Sure, but it's by choice, just like you. Don't lie.
>>
>>136185603
>Probably also look like pic related
Speak for yourself, faggot.
>>
>>136186672
>>136186773
Fight me IRL WATCH WAHT HAPPENS and I'll fockin rock you in the gabber m8
>>
>>136184907

Who the fuck brings up politics to people you're with daily. Maybe if you weren't an actual anti-social autist and went to places other than work and your bedroom you'd be somewhere socially in life.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.