[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reality Pill: No slayer is racist. Picture any of THESE guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Alpha Genetics.jpg (142KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Alpha Genetics.jpg
142KB, 640x640px
Reality Pill: No slayer is racist.

Picture any of THESE guys spending time online whining about minorities fucking "our" white women. Lmfao.

Reality Pill: No cool, chill, low cortisol slayer is going to spend a single minute talking about races. If you know any of the nerdy race-talk buzzwords such as "haplogroup", your incel ass belongs on uncool aspie populated forums, specifically, one ass cheek on /pol/ and the other on stormfront.

Meanwhile, legitimate slayers are soaking sun with friends of all races not having a damn problem on their mind.

Racism comes from incel nerds who stay in on the internet all day or from lower class subhumans that either can't get laid or have to settle for uglies. Slayers and handsome men in general have a very positive outlook on life and don't hate other races as a result of it. Most slayers could care less about politics, they are too busy living the life.
>>
>>136184457
>Most slayers could care less about politics, they are too busy living the life.
Yes don't care about things goy, just hedonisticly live your life!

When society comes crashing down we'll know who to blame
>>
>>136184825
Lmfao. Aaaaaand they still fuck your oneitis.
>>
>>136184457
Not necessarily true especially considering lots of guys hitting the gym are deep down right-wingers.
>>
>>136185912
I hate niggers and kikes, and I promise you I had more pussy when I was 18 than you will ever even fap to online you beta. Only betas talk about alphas in such a glorified manner, and that proves you're one of the betas. Choke on a nigger cock and die.
>>
>>136186425
prob not, you type like a mentally ill teenager from Indiana
>>
>>136184457
Hey a Dutchmen is a coward and cuck what a fucking surprise
>>
>>136184457
why do you bother? This is obviously not true
>>
File: photo.jpg (131KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
131KB, 900x900px
You are correct, however your picture is wrong.
>>
>>136184457
Nice copypasta
>>
>>136184457
"Slayers" don't worry about things and work off of instinct, which is fine. The changes are that now kike politics is getting so toxic and intrusive even this group of people cannot go about their daily lives without being niggled by something they hadn't noticed before.
>>
Fucking Queers
>>
>>136184457
Spam. Filtered and reported.
>>
>>136184457
I've seen this same exact post so many fucking times

its like you fags just have a pastebin with pre-pasta'd threads you cycle through, that or you're a literal fucking bot.

in any case just sage this shit
>>
>>136186844
lol so true, they excel in arrogance.
>>
>>136184457
I garuntee you if these guys dont fuck other dudes, they definitely do not fuck black chicks.

They fuck
10/10 whites
10/10 Half Mexican/Half white girls
10/10 Asian, or half asain chicks

in that order.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.