[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DWS confirms Swan was only arrested because of racist profiling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170804_231343.jpg (277KB, 1080x1386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170804_231343.jpg
277KB, 1080x1386px
DWS confirms Swan was only arrested because of racist profiling

>“I believe that I did the right thing, and I would do it again,” Wasserman Schultz said in an interview with the Sun Sentinel about her decision to keep Imran Awan employed as information technology aide for six months – after he was banned from the House computer network and other members of Congress fired him.

>As the former Democratic National Committee chairwoman, Wasserman Schultz is the most prominent Democrat who employed Awan.Her decision to keep employing Awan has been under firefrom her Democratic primary challenger, Republicans and multiple conservative websites. They’ve suggested Wasserman Schultz is hiding something and the Awan matter is much more serious than she’s letting on.

>His arrest, the congresswoman said, had nothing to do with the investigation of Awan as an IT worker for members of Congress.An FBI affidavitsaid Awan and his wife claimed a property used to secure a home equity line of credit was a “principal residence,” when it was, in fact, a rental property.

>DWS said there still hasn’t been any evidence that he’s done anything wrong.

>She believes he may have been put under scrutiny because of his Muslim religion

>Awan, his wife and brothers worked for years for various members of Congress. He was a "shared employee", with each office paying a salary.

>“The right-wing media circus fringe has immediately focused not on this run-of-the-mill investigation just reporting the facts, but jumped to outrageous, egregious conclusions that they have ties to terrorists and were stealing data,” she said.

>Wasserman Schultz said the Awan case is getting so much attention from conservative media outlets because they’re attempting to distract people from the investigation intowhether President Donald Trump’s campaign colluded with Russiato influence the election. “Any opportunity they can to pull people’s eyes away from that they take.”
>>
>>136179529
Awan, not Swan

Sorry, phoneposting
>>
do these people ever not use the race card?
>>
File: 1501390291654m.jpg (169KB, 896x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501390291654m.jpg
169KB, 896x1024px
>>
>>136180066

No, never. It's an easy tell, you know they are obfuscating their own crimes when they pull this shit.

They probably stole dirt on Republicans too though, which is why none of those faggots in DC have said any fucking thing about this. Seriously, why aren't these faggots demanding special prosecutors on this? This case is insane.
>>
>>136179529
lol standard kike fallback when they're completely fucked
>>
>>136179529
I told you guys she would get away with it and so will Awon. If their handlers think they are a liability they'll be suicided.
>>
>>136179529
>run-of-the-mill investigation
for democrats yes. funny, what is the name for that other kind of organization that is under investigation all the time?
>>
>>136179529
At least she knows who which group to pander to to get public sympathy in 2017....
>>
File: blacks-dindo nuffin.jpg (9KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
blacks-dindo nuffin.jpg
9KB, 226x223px
>>136179529
>racist

(((She))) was fucking him.
>>
File: 1501163046267.jpg (32KB, 296x355px) Image search: [Google]
1501163046267.jpg
32KB, 296x355px
>>136179529
>egregious conclusions that they have ties to terrorists and were stealing data
Is she trying to get ahead of the story here?
>>
>>136181030
>Is she trying to get ahead of the story here?
panic
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.