[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is it suddenly okay for students to be segregated based on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: mhr675.png (438KB, 714x520px) Image search: [Google]
mhr675.png
438KB, 714x520px
why is it suddenly okay for students to be segregated based on their race and sexual orientation?
>>
>>136178775
It will legitimize """white only""" spaces in near future
>>
File: amusedd.jpg (8KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
amusedd.jpg
8KB, 250x238px
>>136179474
Just bc your country is still white doesn't mean West Euros or North Americans have a spine to stand up for themselves. You simply don't understand how craven whites are out here.
>>
>safe space
>no whites
choose only one
>>
why would you want to go into one of those "safe spaces" anyway?
>>
File: 1501168192419.gif (607KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
1501168192419.gif
607KB, 800x792px
Good, this will only redpill Gen Zyklon faster.
>>
File: WhyYouGod.jpg (76KB, 655x582px) Image search: [Google]
WhyYouGod.jpg
76KB, 655x582px
>>136179656
thats not the point kid. the point is the normalized insult towards white people, the normalized affront, whites being the only group it is OK to publicly insult and affront with the idea they are naturally evil
>>
>>136178775
>>136179474
>>136179620

Remember not to let jewish societal decay get your down! Keep your eye on the prize! Plan for our future!

---

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S
>>
>>136178775
Didn't know that ghettos were safe space.
>>
File: IMG_7749.jpg (24KB, 583x328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7749.jpg
24KB, 583x328px
>>136178775
If it's a "safe space" without whites...how come every place that has a white majority is always safer than a place with a non-white majority?
>>
>>136179474
this. support segregation in all its forms.
>>
I guess its not a safe space for personal belongings then
>>
>>136178775
>implying segregation is a bad thing

>>136180180
You sound like a 60 year old boomer. kys pls
>>
>>136178775
Don't worry about it colleges are going out of business.
>>
>>136180180
y-you too ><
>>
>>136179474
I would love whites only spaces. Ghetto fucks ruin everything like they're doing it in purpose.
>>
>>136178775
Think of it as a "leftard reverse apartheid", and it will all make sense.
>>
File: 1501809483905.jpg (97KB, 695x679px) Image search: [Google]
1501809483905.jpg
97KB, 695x679px
Can't you circumvent this using libtard logic? Like claim some minority status shit that can't exactly be disproven.

Like when Sam Hyde claims to be Latinx
>>
>PoC segregating themselves
You cant make this shit up. MLK is rolling in his grave.
>>
>>136178775
now imagine the same signage, but ((no coloreds)) the joos would lose their freaking minds. somebody find that fucking sign, and overlay that shit with a ((no blacks allowed))
>>
>>136180600
It's not something "reverse", it's good old racism. they literally segregating people by color (they even drawn segregated colors graphic, kek) and put all non-whites in ghettos under "safe space" disguise. Whoever did it is either genius /pol/ack or liberal without any selfawareness whatsoever..
>>
>>136178775
>when fighting racism means you have to expel a race
>when creating a safe space, it's not really safe for anyone but those you choose
>when fighting for sexual rights you expel people who are a different sexuality
the hypocrisy of sjws are never ending
they literately have no self-awareness
sjws are a danger to society and everyone else around them.
>>
>>136178775
cool. does this mean section 8 is ending soon?
>>
>>136178775

Isn't this literally illegal?

Why the fuck arnt white students suing the shit out of these shithole?
>>
>>136181080
>Whoever did it is either genius /pol/ack or liberal without any selfawareness whatsoever..
I believe Hanlon's razor applies here.
>>
>>136178775
I like this since it paves the way to segregation. I won't go to your space nigger if you stay out of mine
>>
>>136178775
I am fine with this. If they normalize segregation they're doing the work for us.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.