[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Oregonfags in here? I posted a similar thread like this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0437.jpg (124KB, 1024x599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0437.jpg
124KB, 1024x599px
Any Oregonfags in here?

I posted a similar thread like this last night but I want a second opinion before making a potentially life changing decision.

I am a conservative 26 year old currently on the fence of moving from Phoenix, AZ to Portland, Oregon.

Already have a job and a place to live lined up.

Are all the horror stories of SJW/feminist insanity I've heard about Portland true? Is a redpilled dude like myself fucked?

Is there anything you guys actually LIKE about Portland? lol. Last thread was all negative.

Also, I went to college in a very liberal town (Boulder, Colorado), even though I was a bluepilled pussy back then I have an idea of what it's like to live in an environment where you have to hide your power level all the time.

P.S. how are the schools out there? I have a semi-useless liberal arts bachelors but was thinking of getting an associates in computer information systems. I would imagine Portland State and U of O in Eugene are SJW central.
>>
One more thing....

Is it true you guys are #1 in strip clubs per capita? And if so why is that? Does the rain keep you indoors so much you never get to see women reveal their flesh unless you pay for it??
>>
You sound socially inept as fuck dude. The idea that your going to be harassed by sjws for whatever reason doesnt exist irl.
>>
Oregon state is still a bastion for conservative college students, best one tho is willamete university, drive 20 minutes outside of portland in any diriction, other than north i guess, and its gets better
>>
>>136178013
Lots of sjws. Big enough that there is always something to do. Lots of schools (sjw breeding ground). I lersonally hate portland. The people there have an almost unnatural lifestyle. Also considering you're moving from AZ, Oregon weather is bipolar as fuck. It could be blue skys one minute then pouring rain the next so i sugest investing in a good jacket
>>
>>136179536
I'm from Washington but have been down to Portland several times just to go to the strip clubs. It's been several years since I've been but the strip clubs are top notch down there. Stop by Doc's if you get a chance.
>>
>>136178013
Dear Friend, you are sorely mistaken. You do not need to hit the [ENTER] key after every sentence because this is 4chan. On Reddit, these posts are fine because people get 1 upvote per ENTER but on 4chan, you will be ridiculed and insulted deeply for using the ENTER key.

I have fixed your post and this will now be acceptable to everyone:

Any Oregonfags in here? I posted a similar thread like this last night but I want a second opinion before making a potentially life changing decision.I am a conservative 26 year old currently on the fence of moving from Phoenix, AZ to Portland, Oregon who already has a job and a place to live lined up.

Are all the horror stories of SJW/feminist insanity I've heard about Portland true? Is a redpilled dude like myself fucked? Is there anything you guys actually LIKE about Portland? lol. Last thread was all negative. Also, I went to college in a very liberal town (Boulder, Colorado), even though I was a bluepilled pussy back then I have an idea of what it's like to live in an environment where you have to hide your power level all the time.
P.S. how are the schools out there? I have a semi-useless liberal arts bachelors but was thinking of getting an associates in computer information systems. I would imagine Portland State and U of O in Eugene are SJW central.

Please learn from this and don't make the mistake again.
>>
File: IMG_0439.png (219KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0439.png
219KB, 750x1334px
>>136180251
Do I now? Because these are replies from the thread from last night.
>>
File: Farewell Bend.jpg (471KB, 1560x876px) Image search: [Google]
Farewell Bend.jpg
471KB, 1560x876px
Best city in OR reporting in.
>>
>>136178013
Portlandfag here. My youngest brother was just here visiting from Phoenix a couple of weeks ago. He fell in love with Bend. Portland is pretty left. Education levels are high, real estate is pretty expensive, and you have to prepare for the overcast and rainy months. It will be what you make of it just like any other city. There are tons of people moving here so we have a good mix of people from all around the country. It does attract the liberal element, but on the outskirts it can be pretty conservative.
>>
File: Bend River Trail.jpg (113KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
Bend River Trail.jpg
113KB, 750x500px
>>136184406

>He fell in love with Bend.

Bend is smack-dab in the middle of Oregon and is a conservative paradise. Vacancy rate is less than 1% unfortunately.
>>
>>136178013
Oregon here.
Big issue with Portland is all the dykes.
Why does it rain so much in pland but never flood? There's a dyke on every corner. The endless rain and the dykes will be your biggest problems.

Honestly, the homos and libs aren't a very big deal. There are many areas around Portland that are hick conservative or more intellectual.

It's a very white city by modern standards even though the fags are constantly trying to change that.

Move to Oregon city, NW Portland, or lake Oswego (lake no negro), and you're good.
>>
Speaking as one of the few redpilled people in Portland: if you vote blue I will find you and flay you alive while your family watches. Then as you fade into hell you will watch your family die first.
>>
>>136180756
This. Live in Portland. Oregon City is comparatively far more red-pilled. Portland itself is a shitty cesspool of SJW in all directions. Be prepared to hide who you really are from virtually anyone you meet. Luckily I work from home or I might have actually killed myself by now. I went to PSU but graduated Summer 2016 right before the election was in full swing and at that time I was also a blue pilled Bernie shill but I hated Clinton... Regardless, I have NEVER seen a trump sign/sticker in Portland. I did ONCE in Gresham. This place is fucked, bro. Godspeed and may Kek be with you.
>>
Three K's a day keeps the niggers away.

If you're 100% European descent aka white and you hate filthy niggers, dirty spics, ugly kikes, arabs, furfags, gayfags, commiefags and all other scum on the earth (including weeaboo degeneracy!) as much as we do, you should join the Moon Central Discord Server. Introduce yourself in #introductions to get unkiked!

https://discordapp.com/ - invite/ - q9YcCDP (Remove the - )

1, 2, 3, 4 We declare a race war!
Join us and hang a nigger today!

14/88
>>
>>136178013
Very left
Lots more blacks
People are very negative
We only like to sit inside drink and complain

Go outside of Portland and there are lots more "red pilled" but they are a bunch of uneducated hicks you probably wouldn't wanna hang around with.
>>
>>136186972
Agreed. I keep my mouth shut.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2016/11/car_set_on_fire_spray_painted.html
>>
>>136178013
I was in the same boat except I moved to Seattle. Don't.
>>
Salem fag here. Stay the fuck north of the bridge at wilsonville. Dont come down here and commute were full.
>>
Oregon income tax is a bitch. I suggest up north in Washington or at least staying out of Multnomah county
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.