[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point of even trying to start a family in the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1501707007030.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1501707007030.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
What's the point of even trying to start a family in the West these days?
>be me
>23 year old dutchman
>traditionalist, fascist, etc.
>outcasted by majority of society for being a "racist"
>last (and only) gf I had was caught chatting up some fucking shitskin on twitter
This "Tinder Culture" has completely destroyed relationships. I see normies jumping from partner to partner like it's nothing. Every month they're in a new "relationship". And they look at you like you're crazy if you say it's degenerate. I honestly can't remember the last time I heard about one of my peers getting married. They're too busy fucking strangers.
>"Just find a good girl!"
As if I haven't tried that. There are none in The Nethershits. And if there are, they're already taken.

(I'm in Luxembourg for a business trip, hence the flag)
>>
And it's only gonna get worse...
>>
I'm not Christian but I would attend church for this reason alone
>>
>>136170902
The only people who go to church in Northern Europe are 65 years old+. Besides, our churches are cucked beyond belief. Just look at Church of Sweden for example.
>>
>>136170550

just keep doing what you enjoy then eventually you'll find someone. then you can laugh at all of the coal burners and toasties who turned you down or cheated on you or whatever when their life is a mess. hard times in the present, pay off in the future.
>>
>>136170902
Average age for female church goers here, somewhere in their sixties, not a single non-gray hair in the entire church. Recon it'll be about the same in the Netherlands.
>>
Stop LARPing as a dutchman, the Netherlands isn't shit or that cucked
>>
>>136171148
You're full of shit, mate. Go to church and find a good, traditional woman there.
>>
>>136170902
This.
I am not religious but the only time my relationships lasted in highschool with girls were when i met them at the church.

They weren't whores, we wouldn't fuck but we would do other sexual things. We always agreed to wait for marriage because that was just the right thing to do, they also didn't care i was an atheist at the time, as long as i acted with good morals.

Longest one lasted 4 years (Senior year-around 3rd year)outside of highschool but we broke it off since i wanted to go for my masters and she wanted to go teach English in Taiwan.

We still talk tho, just not like we used to.
>>
>>136170550
>be me
>27 years old
>racist and fascist
>married almost 5 years to the girl I started dating in high school
>blonde haired, blue eyed son
>having another child next year
>have two married couple friends that share my beliefs
>barely hide my power level at work
>have openly denied the holocaust and said the US should've fought alongside Germany in WWII, but people still love me
Feels good man
>>
>>136170829
So much this. Strap in, going to be a fucked out ride.
>>
>>136170550
I'm sorry to hear that bro. 23 myself and married with a 2 year old. I got lucky and have been with my wife since we were 16 and I knew her when we were 14 or 15. I honestly have no idea what you guys should do. Best I can say is they are out there
>>
>>136173280
I'm calling the FBI
>>
>>136173535
For?
>>
File: okay.gif (2MB, 408x225px) Image search: [Google]
okay.gif
2MB, 408x225px
>>136173280
>23 myself and married with a 2 year old
>>
>>136173727
I'm not married to a two year old, I'm married and have a two year old, you imbecile
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.