[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets try this. I call it "Spear chucker or porch monkey?"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 6

File: download.jpg (5KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 299x168px
Lets try this. I call it "Spear chucker or porch monkey?" Post a picture of a nig and we'll guess if its a spear chucker or porch monkey variety of nigra.Even nigras can join in, though they might be confused considering they have an average IQ of 70.
>>
File: 1400748191844.jpg (9KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1400748191844.jpg
9KB, 320x240px
>>
>>136165417
Lazy porch niggers
>>
File: 1401096767840.jpg (117KB, 1072x590px) Image search: [Google]
1401096767840.jpg
117KB, 1072x590px
>>136165533

>>136165533
>Lazy

Lazy for sure.

But they are also child-killers.
2 feral negroes killed a little girl and her 21 year old uncle.

The whites let them in the house to use the bathroom because THE WHITE FAMILY HAD TAKEN IN ONE OF THE BLACK MAN WHEN HE WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL. The whites had fed him and given him a place to stay, when he needed it. So the nigger brings in another nigger who kills them to rob them. The white family was targeted because they had been charitable to a black teen.

Brutally murder the 21 year old AND the little girl by killing them execution style by making them lay on the floor and shooting them in the back of their heads.

>Jeremy Crane, 21, and his niece Kyleigh Crane were shot as they lay on the ground during a robbery turned violent, according to the formal filing of murder charges, the Indianapolis Star reports.

>Prosecutors say that Michael Bell Jr, 22, offered to give tattoo artist Jeremy Priel, 25, a Playstation 3 in exchange for tattoo work. Bell told police that he and Priel went to the home of Crane, a former co-worker, and asked to use the bathroom. As planned, Priel pulled a gun on Crane and his niece ordering them and Bell to the ground, according to his statement.

>Bell told police that Priel then shot Crane twice, first wounding him and then killing him with a shot to the head. Bell said he then stepped over the bodies to grab a PlayStation 3 and an Xbox. He said he ran out of the house with the consoles before the girl was shot.

http://fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNXIqk5fIXk
>>
File: Lynching-1889.jpg (124KB, 976x1393px) Image search: [Google]
Lynching-1889.jpg
124KB, 976x1393px
>>
File: 1501877950314.jpg (83KB, 662x443px) Image search: [Google]
1501877950314.jpg
83KB, 662x443px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry8m4rUEHu8
>>
>>136163786
Jungle bunny. If all the nigger left the US, so would 90% of the crime. Good thing it's mostly niggers shooting niggers. save us the cost of bullets. Hell i'de even pay more taxes if that what it would take for more cops to shoot them too.
>>
>>136163786
>spear chucker
????????
>porch monkey
¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.