[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many dead /pol/? Still don't know the full amount they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

How many dead /pol/? Still don't know the full amount they are searching for remains with fucking sieve's. How can a fire that bad happen in a first world country?
>>
>>136163552
Fuck the kill count, I'm still waiting for it to collapse.
>>
>>136163552
Govt won't give full amount casue they know it's an ungodly number and they want to make sure its way out of the publics mind by then. Also fire will fucking wreck shit this is just a reminder of how deadly fire can be it will fuck you up in an instant. I heard they found some real Halloween funhouse type shit up there people melted to shit and stuff. Fire don't play.
>>
>>136164526
Will we get to see pictures?
>>
File: hotshit.webm (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
hotshit.webm
3MB, 320x240px
>>136164908
And this one, the best example I have of how horrible death by fire is, was teachers in India doing a protest.

Tip: She was still alive at the end of the video.
>>
>>136164908

Damn what did the guy do to cause him to be burnt to death like that? That was some medieval shit.
>>
File: hotdamn.webm (2MB, 960x738px) Image search: [Google]
hotdamn.webm
2MB, 960x738px
>>136165497
Pedophile I think.
>>
They can't give a number because of the insane amount of illegals living there in (illegally) sub-let properties
>>
>>136165666
This as the fire spread people from the lower levels where forced up to escape the flame the upper floors where straight out of a horror movie people clawing at the walls type shit. They are gonna release the full amount during either a huge global story or during holiday when people don't give a shit.
>>
>>136165497
Ah makes sense you are a pedo in jail then you are good as fucking dead.
>>
File: Guilty.png (280KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
Guilty.png
280KB, 620x413px
>>136163552
Hotpoint somehow dodged a bullet. Seeing as it was they're fridge unit which is the cause of all the death...
>>
>>136166782
You cant blame the Fridge
>>
Not enough.
>>
>>136168146
You cant blame the cause of the fire, for the fire? Well everyone seems happy to blame the cladding on the exterior of the building. Whats the difference?
>>
File: electric pig.jpg (120KB, 637x573px) Image search: [Google]
electric pig.jpg
120KB, 637x573px
>>136163552
>first world country
>>
>>136169043
Electrical fault to an appliance - also guessing homeowner didn't have surge strip?
It's the power not the device.
>>
>>136169043
The cladding accelerated a perfectly containable fire to epic proportions. The poor dumb bastard in the apt could have dealt with it had he had a halfway decent extinguisher
>>
>>136165036
Any more?
>>
>>136163552
>How many dead /pol/?
Do shitskins count?
>>
>>136171373
Im just fascinated at how fire could fuck us up that bad. and that there was nothing we could do to stop it.
>>
File: DatAssIsOnFire.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DatAssIsOnFire.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>136170661
I think that's pretty much it, here's one more but it's more funny than shocking.
>>
>>136171373
only for 3/5ths
>>
>>136172527
Kek
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.