[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's with the Left's faux outrage over that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Cartoon.jpg (61KB, 550x410px) Image search: [Google]
Cartoon.jpg
61KB, 550x410px
What's with the Left's faux outrage over that Statue of Liberty poem?
>>
>>136152107

Because they've all been indoctrinated through public schooling to believe that poem outlines US immigration policy. What happened yesterday took that entire notion and gave it a swirly, on live television.
>>
>>136152107
Nice slide thread.
>>
>>136152107
Trump should just promise to revert immigration law back to when that poem was put on the statue.
>>
>>136152604
This.
>>
File: a7b.png (295KB, 986x1356px) Image search: [Google]
a7b.png
295KB, 986x1356px
>>136152604
T h i s
>>
>>136152604

And reinstate the welfare policies of the time.
>>
>>136152107
The author was a Jewish Zionist who advocated for open borders a 100 years ago, when people start researching history, jews get upset.
>>
They think it's a "gotcha" response to patriotism

"Lolololol your precious fascist statue says to bring in all these uneducated 3rd world foreigners with no limits and you love this statue so ha!"

Someone just needs to remind the left that the statue of liberty isn't a legal document
>>
File: aphex twin.jpg (22KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
aphex twin.jpg
22KB, 400x396px
TRUMP SHOULD TAKE DOWN THE KIKE'S PLAQUE
>>
>>136152107
They think poems are laws?

Poor fools
>>
>>136152107
They will seize any pretext to hate America
>>
>>136152924
At the same time they argue that the working class deserve to loose their jobs (to globalization and immigration) because they didn't get educated enough. They deserve to be poor.
But we have to bring in more uneducated people who will thus also be poor.
The democrats are on the side of the poor in the sense that they want more of them. They're the party of the rich, and of the poor they keep in perpetual poverty and dependency on the state.
>>
>>136152107
>(((Emma Lazarus)))
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.