[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's be real, what's the reason why women are so utterly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

Let's be real, what's the reason why women are so utterly devoid of interests, hobbies and anything that could make them interesting?
>>
>going to comic-con dressed like a character you know nothing about isn't a hobby
>>
I stopped trying to figure that one out a while ago and instead tried to figure out what makes the slim majority that aren't like that into the rarities that they are.
The only common link between them that I can find is strong active father figures who instilled purpose in them. Considering most women have shit relationships with their father and go out of their way to defy and reject everything he tried to instill in them.

Tl;dr if a father raises his daughter right she won't be a thot.
>>
>>136150875
over socialization at young ages leads women to simply seek attention/praise....the way they are taught to seek said attention is by becoming sluts...make-up is marketed to toddlers and slutty styles and messages are present in clothing options for all ages of female....girls are taught that having sex gives them power over men and it is the sole focus of their mental activities: control a man through sex....the only interesting girls are the ones that are homeschooled or outcasts/loners as they don't give a shit what other girls think about them and develop interests that don't revolve around becoming the most powerful sex object....
>>
>>136151823

Makes sense.

If you find the right sort of girl you can mould her. If she's interested in you, you can get her involved in your interests. I like climbing and when I started dating my previous girlfriend we'd go on climbing dates. I'd teach her to climb. It was fun. We're not together anymore but she still goes climbing, I see her at the indoor climbing centre sometimes.
>>
>>136150875
Not like you'd know anything about them, you never talk to any
>>
do black people have hobbies? serious question
>>
a vagina is enough
>>
>>136152485
all girls can be molded....it's how they work....she wants you to like her and she will genuinely enjoy any activity that leads to praise by you....example: my mom grew up hating washing dishes (my aunts and uncles still tell stories about the many ways she got out of washing dishes), but my dad showered her with praise and affection every time he saw her doing the dishes....now, her kitchen is spotless and she sings while washing the dishes...she calls it her happy place....women are weird
>>
>>136153303
i hope this is true
>>
>>136152761
Black men play fighting games, sports games and CoD. Some workout.
I don't think black women have any hobbies
>>
File: 1481304710104.png (375KB, 697x1237px) Image search: [Google]
1481304710104.png
375KB, 697x1237px
>>136150875
As we grow older, we gain the wisdom and understanding needed to be independent.

Proverbs 4:7 - Wisdom is the principal thing, therefore get wisdom; and with all thy getting, get understanding.

An independent thinker already has their minds made up on what they want out of life. Which is why females traditionally were kept dumb down so that they could be trained later by their husbands. With feminism on the rise women are capable of being strong independent leaders that don't rely on their husbands.

Proverbs 21:19 - [It is] better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman.
>>
>>136150875
For every man that reproduced historically, at least 2 women has reproduced. Going back further throughout history, it has been much worse. 8,000 years ago, 17 women reproduced for every 1 man.

https://psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success

The Y chromosome is "degenerate", which is to say that it has rapidly shrunk in humans, shedding the vast majority of its chromosomes to leave only a small number behind. This means that human males have undergone radical genetic changes throughout the evolution of our species.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1692900/

Despite gains in women's freedoms, financial success, self-determination, independence, and control over their own lives, women are more miserable now than they've ever been since we started recording their subjective well-being. Women are, by and large, quite miserable by historical standards. This is not just a factor of social problems across all of society(which have lowered happiness across all groups), but also in relation to men, who have experienced much lower effects.

http://www.nber.org/papers/w14969

Women who are conservative are significantly happier than women who are liberal. Liberal women are more often in egalitarian relationships, and more likely to focus on their careers. Conservative women tend to focus on family, raising children, and tend to be more likely to take on a relatively submissive role in the family.

http://nypost.com/2013/12/27/conservative-women-hold-secret-to-happiness/
>>
File: tumblr_nue1rdkvMN1uerxxho1_540.jpg (103KB, 540x723px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nue1rdkvMN1uerxxho1_540.jpg
103KB, 540x723px
>>136154562
As far as I'm aware, no one seems to want to make the connection between these data points. The degeneracy of the Y chromosome is *directly* linked to the degree to which female reproductive success outclasses male reproductive success. This is not a new concept, and has been going on for millions of years. The addition of new chromosomes and variations is a slow process, occurring due to random chance. Most variations are detrimental, and disappear as quickly as they appeared. However, rapidly changing circumstances can cause a sudden narrowing of genetic variation in a species. This most often comes from cataclysmic changes or ecological disasters, but can also happen due to conflict with another species, or exposure to a disease or famine. The Y chromosome is subjected to both long term selective pressure(causing degeneracy), and short term changes due to catastrophy.

Everything about the sexual histories of men and women paints a picture wherein men were under *extreme* selective pressure throughout recent history. The VAST majority of men were unfit for reproduction, and were removed from the gene pool. The Y chromosome rapidly degenerated because of this intense selective pressure, resulting in the small and highly focused Y chromosome of today.

Moreso than any event in our biological history, the advances in technology, social progress, and larger governments and institutions have resulted in extreme environmental shifts, to which our base instincts are incredibly poorly suited. Even now, rising mental illness and depression are merely symptoms of a species thrust into a situation it had not evolved for.
>>
File: 1411188345034.jpg (66KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
1411188345034.jpg
66KB, 500x480px
>>136154562
>>136154636
And this comes to the crux of our issue. Even in the last few hundred years, men have remained under extreme selective pressure. The genes unfit for a modern society have been rapidly removed, and the fluctuations have focused men towards the needs of the present. Men are not perfectly adapted. None of us are. But the intense selective pressures mean that the Y chromosome is subject to more rapid changes and adaptations.

Meanwhile, the X chromosome changes much more slowly, as a woman is always useful for her reproductive capabilities without actually needing to produce anything of value, or even be adapted to her current situation.

Everything in our society shows this. Give women equality and freedom, and they become miserable. Offer them independence, and they become lonely. Give them a career, and they become despondent. They seek fleeting pleasures to give their life meaning.

Women evolve significantly slower than men. In time, we'll all adapt to the present, but for right now the data shows that women are unfit for the progress that they have achieved. In truth, the reason we had such incredible scientific advancement in the last thousand years has been because of the repression of sexuality, both male AND female. Female sexuality is focused on acquiring the strongest male, even if it destroys group cohesion. This hyperfocus on the top ultimately leads to women drifting alone,(despite being surrounded by suitable males) acting contrary to their own interests, and failing to self-actualize in any meaningful sense.

Our society will fail because of its attempts to force equality if it doesn't exist. If the feminists wished to achieve true equality, women would have to be held to the same standards as men. Even still, the evolutionary lagging make this a near impossibility.
>>
File: 1471735261155.jpg (328KB, 1600x675px) Image search: [Google]
1471735261155.jpg
328KB, 1600x675px
>>136150875
hey now they love sandnigger fiction movies just like you do!
Death Wish redpillbased amirite
>>
>>136150875
>Let's be real, what's the reason why women are so utterly devoid of interests, hobbies and anything that could make them interesting?
Lets be real, what makes you think only women are in that situation?
>>
>>136150875
Women are valued innately, men are valued because of what they do. Hence men obsess over hobbies, crafts, skills, all that shit, while women dgaf about anything except being pretty.
Also, women are more dependent on the tribe for protection and so are hypersocial, whereas men are object-oriented.
It has nothing to do with socialization, these are patterns engrained into biology
>>
>>136150875
You mean anime is your hobby? Or what?
>>
>>136150875
Have you ever been with a woman? lol.
If you believe all women do not have interests or hobbies you are retarded.
>>
>>136150875
Because they have vaginas and thats enough to score a provider, be it some guy or government.
They dont meed to have to be interesting individuals to score, the just need a vagina.
>>
>>136154562
>>136154636
>>136154726
Men usually fight over the right to pursue women, it is a natural process. We must go through certain rites of passage to procreate. Many that do not understand why or how this works will perish.

Matthew 7:13-1421st Century King James Version (KJ21)

13 “Enter ye in at the strait gate, for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leadeth to destruction, and many there be who go in thereat.

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
>>
>>136155041
>interests: socializing, health, beauty, gossip, celebrities, pop-culture
>hobbies: facebook, watching TV, home decorating (using your money)
>>
>>136154868
>Women are valued innately
well they are needed to create and raise the next generation of humans so that's pretty obvious, men are also necessary for raising their kids but sadly many men check out of that responsibility

(i realize men get screwed in divorce custody)
>>
>>136150875
Perhaps because of the stigma from other women. If women are social creatures, then any sort of social stigma, especially from their own kind could be damning. And that alone could be enough of a deterrent, especially in youth, to make a women fall in line with the pack. Lest she be ostracized or become a pariah.
>>
>>136150875

There are plenty of interesting women out there, the reason that you are only meeting shit ones is because you yourself are shit. It's not complicated.
>>
The uglier the girl, the more "interesting" she is usually.

Mainly because prettier women already have something to draw men in (their appearance) so they have high social value and spend less time developing hobbies or alone in their free time then some loner ugly girl with few friends.
>>
>>136155370
Your are just generalizing, how many women have you dated long term? That just speaks to the quality of people you deal with I assume.

I know a girl who could beat you in pool any day of the week. She's also an excellent artist.
And she's not into any of the things you listed.
I also fail to see how health and taking care of your looks is a negative attribute.
>>
>>136155660
I don't think I've hated another dude as much as every woman hates the other. they're like wild cats meeting in the wild.
>>
>>136155738
>There are plenty of interesting women out there
Yup, and it's never been easier to meet women from anywhere in the world.
50 years ago you were stuck with whoever lived nearby, usually.
>>
>>136154868
Are men c# while women are c?
>>
>>136150875
Because it has never been their job to be interesting. Just like how it has never been men's job to be pretty.
>>
>>136156388
good analogy, since C is basic and outdated, however it's good at what it does
>>
>>136153425
it is....women will become who you want them to be if you just train them right....attention, praise and rewards encourage behaviors....silence discourages behaviors....
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.