[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have the greatest affection for them [Negroes] but I know they're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

File: richardnixon.jpg (202KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
richardnixon.jpg
202KB, 1200x1200px
I have the greatest affection for them [Negroes] but I know they're not going to make it for 500 years. They aren't.

You know it, too.
>>
>>136142460
Somebody down the street from me is rocking an IMPEACH NIXON bumper sticker.

I don't think he understands how based Nixon was.
>>
>>136142460
He's right though.
https://youtu.be/Pc3IfB23W4c
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 847x237px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 847x237px
>>136142460
Race realist.
>>
File: Nixon-rebozo-hoover.jpg (268KB, 730x526px) Image search: [Google]
Nixon-rebozo-hoover.jpg
268KB, 730x526px
>>136146307
>Race realist.

that's why they had to destroy him by setting him up in that dallas motorcade.

Richard Milhouse Nixon was the best ever.
>>
File: nixon3.jpg (7KB, 273x184px) Image search: [Google]
nixon3.jpg
7KB, 273x184px
>>
File: nixon4.jpg (5KB, 258x196px) Image search: [Google]
nixon4.jpg
5KB, 258x196px
>>
the jews destroyed him. american media is a jewish insurgency.
>>
File: nixon1.jpg (4KB, 166x210px) Image search: [Google]
nixon1.jpg
4KB, 166x210px
>>
File: 1474391044910.jpg (79KB, 624x431px) Image search: [Google]
1474391044910.jpg
79KB, 624x431px
>>136142460
>>
>>136146568
He was right abut the negros. They're not exactly known for their leadership.
>>
>>136142460
Nixon quotes are the best lol
>>
I like Nixon because he reminds me of myself, not really for any of his actual views.
"In all the years I was in the White House, I never recall running around in a sport shirt, let alone a T-shirt. Or sneakers and the rest."

He said he almost never let other people know how he was truly feeling: "I never wanted to be buddy-buddy. . . . Even with close friends. I don't believe in letting your hair down, confiding this and that and the other thing -- saying, `Gee, I couldn't sleep' . . . I believe you should keep your troubles to yourself.

"That's just the way I am. Some people are different. Some people think it's good therapy to sit with a close friend and, you know, just spill your guts . . . [to] reveal their inner psyche -- whether they were breast-fed, or bottle-fed. Not me. No way."

I told him that most Americans, even at the end of his career, still felt they didn't know him.

"Yeah, it's true," Nixon said. "And it's not necessary for them to know."

This is when I brought up Rebozo. Certainly, I said to Nixon, his best friends were allowed to treat him differently -- were allowed, for example, to call him by his first name.

"No," Nixon said. "They didn't. Even my close friends like Rebozo, for example, did not refer to me that way."

I told him I found that difficult to believe. When Nixon and Rebozo were out on a fishing boat, and Rebozo wanted to offer Nixon a beer -- did Nixon actually require his best friend to say, `Would you like a beer, Mr. President?'"

"Yep," Nixon said. "That's right. That's the way."
>>
>>136148723
Seems professional.
>>
>>136142460
Nixon did literally nothing wrong.
>>
Man only on /pol/ can you find people that actually worship fucking Nixon. Both republicans and Democrats hated him. He was fucking shit tier in Vietnam and neocon as fuck ordering bombings in Cambodia. It was ridiculous. But I guess /pol/ sucks the dick of anyone who says jews are bad
>>
File: nixon5.jpg (7KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
nixon5.jpg
7KB, 196x257px
>>136151309

I hope your tax returns are pristine.
>>
>>136151309
This is the most faggy goddamned post you could ever imagine
>>
File: NixonOnCunts.jpg (67KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
NixonOnCunts.jpg
67KB, 850x400px
>>136142460
Somehow without whim-men squaking all day long 4 attention about vaginal issues the govt somehow ran better? Too bad all the non-partisan white knight faggotry is here to stay. NO> women shouldn't have any right at all except the right to STFU. But at least we can all profit big time off the upcoming lonely old hag bubble financially setting up barren women with thug AIDS niggers an all.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.