[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's get one thing clear. There will be no compromise.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Jew.jpg (33KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
Jew.jpg
33KB, 800x445px
Let's get one thing clear. There will be no compromise.

We Jews hate you. Extinction of the white man isn't enough. He must be destroyed completely. Humiliated by having his men become transsexuals or the concubines of pedophiles, his women taken from him and given over to beasts, his past erased and turned into the accomplishments of those he enslaved. He must witness the slow poisoning of everything he holds deer and only than will he die. Even your cartoons and video games will become an instrument of destruction

Do you know why we hate you so much? This is revenge. Revenge for the holocaust.
>>
Stop being irational, you and niggers need to get over those things, it happened many many many decades ago, seriously niggers obviously never live through slavery, but i doubt you were ever in a concentration camp.
>>
>>136140610
>tries to genocide my race
>internet filled with screaming Goys memeing about how thy want to do it again
>Just get over it!!

I will not fall for your slimey Goy tricks!
>>
Jews made video games fuck off slide thread
That's why there's always a chosen
one in all RPGs
>>
File: 62f.jpg (36KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
62f.jpg
36KB, 630x630px
>>136138806
>We Jews hate you
I'm a Jew and I don't hate non-Jews
>>
File: IMG_2190.png (92KB, 249x211px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2190.png
92KB, 249x211px
>deer
>only than he will die
>>
>>136141133

I'm a Jew and have gone full RWDS past few years, because of the things OP mentions
>>
>>136138806
Fuck off with your stupid shill thread
Herbed
>>
>>136141253
>have gone full RWDS past few years
Same here more or less, though I think I might be a touch more mellow than many here
>>
>>136141253

Cause it applies to Jews like me just as it does to other Westerners
>>
>>136141437

It's funny if op is trying to shill or be hyperbolic, cause what he's talking about is visibly, rapidly materializing. It's not a Jewish conspiracy against gentiles, but it is a conspiracy of everyone against right wing white men.
>>
>>136141709
That's exactly how I view it as well.
>>
>>136141861

Weird times to be a right wing Jew
>>
Im holding my deer. Than will I die?
>>
>>136142415
That's right, I am
>>
>>136143112
We are few but we can punch above our weight in the war against the left.
I wish you all the best!
>>
>>136141709
everyone doesnt come up with (((reasons))) to exile the rightful rulers of humanity
>>
>>136143545

The reasons are all a pile of dog shit, weaponized ideologies and the incessant whining of minorities. We need to ignore it all and simply take power away from them all before they do it to us.
At this point the struggle of left and right is a fight to the death between two subspecies of humanity. The only thing that matters is that ours wins.
>>
>>136140963
there's a lot more of us then there are of you! imagine if somebody got all the whites working together! Wow!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.