[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start new job >within 2 days boss reveals his power level

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

>start new job
>within 2 days boss reveals his power level
>asks me if im a jew and when i tell him no he proceeds to go off about the jews
>mentions pizzagate
>i ask him where he heard about pizzagate?
>he wont tell me but tells me podesta is a pedo ringleader
>tells me the elites are all satanists and pedos
>mfw i've been working with this dude for 2 months and still havent told him that i already know about everything he's talking about
>mfw he thinks he's redpilling me
>>
Yeah then he'll tell you about this cool secret website called reddit
>>
Call him a jdif shill
>>
>>136131506
hello darkness my old friend...
>>
>>136131580
Newfags won't remember their shilling. They have no idea where shut it down comes from.

>my office has one stupid woman totally brainwashed by the (((media))) and her overblown sense of compassion
>one neutral woman who just doesn't give a fuck
>me, rabid anti-com
>several other conservative man

I'm slowly leaking my powerlevel and there's probably one guy on my level, but I doubt we'll ever fully open up with the other in case the other is a deep agent.
>>
>>136131310
Plant your wild seed in his firtile unplowed boipachinko
>>
>>136131310
nuh uuuh
>>
>>136131506
he keeps telling me he's going to send me links to the stuff he's talking about and never does. i dont think he goes on /pol/ or reddit though. he's like 60 and i know there's some 60yo dudes hanging out here but i doubt he's one of them.
>>
>>136131855

Andrew, i need you to stop talking about our personal conversations online.
>>
>>136131310
>TFW Swedish
>TFW all of my bosses have been women
>TFW all of them are stereotypical roasties
>TFW when my current boss constantly posts anti-Trump, anti-SD and pro-"refugee" shit on her facebook.

You're a lucky guy, I bet your work environment has a nice atmosphere too.
>>
>>136132271
i've worked with all women before and it's a nightmare. now working with all guys and we just focus on making money.
>>
File: IMG_7229.jpg (109KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7229.jpg
109KB, 1180x842px
>>136132437
>now working with all guys
>we just focus on making money
>>
>>136131310
and here I am being fired from my job one month in so the manager can hire a girl he knows. He complained about every minor thing like organizing the lighters by type and brand, not color to justify it.
>>
>>136131310
Can someone please explain to me why Ashton Kutcher (an actor) is in this pizzagate video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGERI3p5OXc
>>
>>136131310
What kind of job do you have?
>>
>>136133166
Let me rephrase that, he complained about me organizing the lighters by brand and type and that tard wanted to to be done by color. It's impossible to get a job around here and they are all low level garbage. Even the simple city jobs like gardening they want two years experience yet they just give jobs away to immigrants coming here.
>>
>>136133166
fuck it man move on, you will find somewhere good
>>
>>136133228
cause as an "investigator" of cp and child trafficking he is exploiting a legal loophole to actually watch cp. it's fucking sick. i honestly dont know why it's necessary for every cp investigator to watch cp.
>>
>>136131855
Jon, we need to have a talk in my office next time you're in.
>>
>>136133414
Feel you dude
>>
>>136131855
Pastoulio, we need to talk about your tps reports
>>
>>136131855
Darnellishon, the stalls in the women's room by the caf need cleaning. Looks like a diarrhea incident.
>>
>>136131310
Surprise him with your powerlevel, and become best friends
>>
File: hellen.jpg (29KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
hellen.jpg
29KB, 200x300px
>>136131310
Oh shit, you work for Trump?
>>
>>136133497
You think he wastes time gping to congress just to jack off in peace? He's rich. He can hire an IT guy to set up a secure network with a server on Mars and then hire a cook to turn the IT guy into bradwürst so no one ever finds out.

Also, analyzing cp videos is used to gather evidence like physical traits (moles, tattoos,..) or things like home interior etc. Anything that can be linked to a suspect.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.