[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are American cities 3rd world shitholes? https://www.yo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1490955628055.png (47KB, 1274x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490955628055.png
47KB, 1274x1000px
Why are American cities 3rd world shitholes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBQx1EkElC0

In this video you can see nothing but white women walking around black dudes in the hood. And yet you guys make fun of Europe? Jesus look at your shithole of a country
>>
Because of niggers and mexicans.
>>
>>136128604
Yea cause london, paris, and munich aren't shitholes at all right, kek
>>
>>136128778

You're hypocrites for the most part, tons of white women end up being assault/raped in your country and you ignore that while your white population is also declining.
>>
>>136128604

Oh, so this is how hell looks like.

also
>2013

imagine how fucked up this place is right now, 2013 wasn't that bad then as now
>>
>>136128899
Go pick up Ahmed's trash, cuck :^)
>>
>>136128604
It's true. Don't let Americans talk shit to you. What has only recently happened to Europe has been happening for centuries in the USA.
>>
what a rich culture!
>>
>>136128604
Being white is the best. Pic related is not wrong.
>>
>>136129173
Kys you fucking traitor faggot. If you don't want to help the US then fucking leave
>>
Most big American cities are really nice, and safe, in their downtown areas. Even places like Detroit and Chicago. I've never felt unsafe in either.

Just stay the fuck out of the neighborhoods and outskirts.
>>
The entire cuck culture originates from the US. They like to pretend that they are somehow better off than Euros, but in reality the US is only behind Canada in the Cuck Rankingsā„¢.
>>
>>136128899
>tons of white women end up being assault/raped in your country and you ignore that while your white population is also declining.
Sounds like the story of Europe
>>
File: 1501834931707.png (75KB, 1104x927px) Image search: [Google]
1501834931707.png
75KB, 1104x927px
>>136129791
Agreed
>>
But America isn't our homelands. So who cares if it turns to shit in 100 years all because of Latinos and Blacks.
>>
>>136128604
Any white people left in those cities are on their own. The parents of these people were the SJWs of their era. They are the ones who called white families leaving for the suburbs names.

The problem today isnt the nigger filled cities, but the small cities created by the white flight being underminded by HUD agency intentionally trying to diversify them.
>>
The urban planning in America is fucking atrocious.
The cities are poorly planned, the roads poorly optimized. Everything takes too long to get to, because the zoning is all fucked up.

It's a combination of "muh liberty" and "muh legal system". Nothing is organized properly
>>
>>136129172

I mean don't get me wrong i love white Americans, i just hate how you retards on here pretend as if your white population isn't also declining. You were 90% white in 1965, and now you're like 52% white, mr. "white hispanic".
>>
>>136128604
>stores closed and people are just standing around on the street
Was it Saturday or something?
>>136130073
Nah you retard, its niggers
>>
>>136130189
No, there's been studies done on this. Just in terms of the general planning of the cities, it's absolutely garbage compared to Europe.
>>
wow what a shithole
>>
File: williampoole.png (701KB, 1080x1069px) Image search: [Google]
williampoole.png
701KB, 1080x1069px
>>136129947
>But America isn't our homeland

And you think europe is? Get over it you muh heritage cuck. These europeans hate us and they don't consider us part of their tribe. White americans must band together and help our homeland AMERICA thrive because the faggots across the pond want nothing to do with you and consider you subhuman
>>
>>136130291
show your flag bitch
>>
>>136130270
This is fucking irrelevant, white American cities don't look like thrash filled shitholes. Not to mention that European cities were built much earlier and the "planning" was practically not existing. Whatever the study was its probably shit.
>>
>>136130397
I rather relocate to fucking Australia, or Armenia, or some Slavic country than fight against the inevitable.
>>
>>136128604
FUCK in one video I've seen more trash laying around than I see in an entire year here in Holland...
>>
>>136128604
>Look at your shit hole of a country
>But only look at these specific spots because they're the ones that confirm my claim
Bad bait. Come back to us when you stop paying immigrants to kill your families
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.