[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does CNN Know that Infowars is advertising on their main page?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: CNN_BTFO.png (86KB, 577x371px) Image search: [Google]
CNN_BTFO.png
86KB, 577x371px
Does CNN Know that Infowars is advertising on their main page?

Isn't that kinda strange considering Infowars lost all their advertisers awhile ago?
>>
>>136125954
>>136125954

Of course they fucking know. Infowars is controlled opposition and (((ALEX JONES))) is a JEW.

ALEXJONESEXPOSED (DOT) INFO
>>
Congratulations on not knowing how the internet works.
>>
>>136125954
>>136126593

Advertisers use your browsing history and habits to give you personalized ads.
>>
>>136127677
I kinda assumed. For all the autistic screeching they give about infowars and "alt right fake news", you would think they would consider what sites are being shown on their page.

This is exactly why advertisers pulled their adds from Brietbart and Infowars.
>>
>>136126222
LEFTYPOLEXPOSED (((dot))) INFO
>>
>>136125954
Dude, caveman is the shit. There's noting like bone broth.

Seriously, lrn2nutrition.
>>
>>136127940
>you would think they would consider what sites are being shown on their page.

They do. They know that you love AJ, and they gave you the perfect advertisement for it.

Why would you complain to CNN about an ad that you like?

Better questions are, why are you reading CNN, and why haven't you gotten adblock/ublock yet?
>>
>>136125954

>when you so fat, you need to open both doors to fit in your car
>>
>>136128255
I do have ad blocker. That's the scary part.

I always check the front page of CNN for the "news", then I go to /pol to see if it's actually important lol
>>
>>136127940
>you would think they would consider what sites are being shown on their page.

you are the reason the ad is there

if you had not gone to infowars.com that ad would not exist
>>
>>136125954
that is an algorithm based on you, you dumbfuck. CNN doesn't care, it's getting paid through Google.
>>
>>136128526
Oh, I agree. And I understand. It probably pulled it cause I was looking at /fit shit all week.

But it means that the company running the ads on CNN's site is paying Infowars to show their ad. It's just strange that CNN would allow an advertiser that carries those ads. They don't pick them from random, Infowars must have signed up to that company.
>>
>>136128178
nutrition is not a science, stop giving that worthless shit bag money
>>
>>136128486
Get a better adblocker. You shouldn't see any ads.

I like uBlock Origin.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm?hl=en

No ads on CNN, or anywhere else.

I would also suggest to get Ghostery, to prevent bots from tracking and collecting info on you.
>>
>>136126222
>Alex Jone Sex Pose D
What did they mean with this?
>>
>>136128116
jew.
>>
>>136128844
I've been using Ad blocker plus for years. I know they sold out, just didn't want to admit it....

I used to have Ghostery, never readded it when I formatted. Good call. I had script blocker also, but it was a bit of a pain in the ass.
>>
>visiting CNN
>visiting CNN WITHOUT an adblocker
just end it, leaf
>>
>>136128178
I take SMV but the benefits of bone haven't really resonated with me
>>
PAUL WALKER IS ALIVE

WAKE UP SHEEPIES
>>
>>136128725
>But it means that the company running the ads on CNN's site is paying Infowars to show their ad.
No. It means Infowars is paying for ads
>>
>>136128825
>t. fatty
>>
>>136126222
>(((white supremacist)))
who the fuck are you kidding leftypol
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.